HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Join the fight against the Gobi in the Land of Graves

Share | 

A Tea Ceremony (Yvette x Aiya/Neo)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Co

PostSubject: A Tea Ceremony (Yvette x Aiya/Neo)   11th September 2015, 1:29 am

An old and not very well known tea house within the Greed middle level was the setting for this topic. Aiya sat on a small cushion on the floor, her legs folded up and her cup gripped and held with the etiquette of a proper lady. The private room was quite brightly coloured, cleaner than most places, and served some of the best tasting herbal, heated drinks on this side of the continent, so naturally, it was a favourite of the little girl’s. With her cute little top hat, big fluffy red dress and pure whitened hair, Aiya almost looked like a doll fitting into its environment. The table before her filled with an assortment of goodies and a tea set laid out for three, as they were expecting a guest to come and join them, assuming Neo’s hunch was right. The princess would of course want to meet Aiya, being that from under Yvette’s nose, Aiya had managed to become one of the most successful merchants in all of Epsilon despite it being such a competitive market. Not to mention to sudden appearance of Neo’s wealth, this until only a few months ago, was something which was only evident in the underworld. Or even just how the pair came to be so closely tied, becoming almost inseparable in just only a handful of months. Yeah, she may have quite a few questions…and possibly some demands.

Neo was sitting on the window seal, one leg hanging down inside the room, the other bent up to match the width of the opening, one hand resting in his lap and the other h dangling in the breeze with a fresh cancer stick. His cold and lifeless eyes staring out into the fairy garden, watching two birds frolic within a bath, and the fish occasionally leaping from the water. He was content, happy to simply rest here, fading into the sounds of the running water, or the ringing wind chimes, while Aiya did her little lady thing. His cup was already set out and filled, however Neo had no intentions of sitting until ‘she’ got here, and even then it wasn’t a certain event. Was she even coming? He was sure she would considering the hint she drop on him last time they met. Speaking of which, he also needed to get another assassination down, it was about time for him to start working again, most of his duties these days are passed onto peons.

Neo:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Tea Ceremony (Yvette x Aiya/Neo)   11th September 2015, 11:39 pm

Yvette would body flicker into the room, not using a door as such things were noisy and attention attracting no she had refined her technique to the point that it was smooth to the point that she could appear anywhere at anytime with no warning. One moment one is secure within an area the next she is standing among them or in this case seated in the open spot in lavish red kimono adorned with cranes frolicking in a pitch black lake. Yet despite the darkness of the water the cranes snow white feathers were untouched, some being soaked yet retaining their purity while others flew above it. Her hands were completely concealed within the long sleeves of the kimono and her hair was done up nicely.

In her left hand was a hand fan sharing the same motif as her kimono and was currently fully extended covering the lower half of her face and concealing the smile she had upon seeing Aiya and of course Neo. "Hello, Neo-kun, Aiya-chan. You wished to see me, just as I have wished to seek you out to commend you two for your efforts. Neo I have been hearing of the disappearances of the other members of the council how...tragic that their lives were cut short. While Aiya you've seemed to have become quite the Merchant, I do believe besides myself & Neo-kun you are the third one to attain the skill of a master in your chosen profession. Congratulations your prestige brings even more acclaim to our guild." Yvette said in her actual voice deciding to reveal it to Aiya due to her being worthy of it, after all to become a master wasn't easy especially at such a young age whereas with Aiya's closeness to Neo she didn't see the point of withholding her own trust.

She had become much less paranoid in regards to sharing trust with those closest to her since her awakening, this was an example of such. Though thanks to her own willingness to dish she did expect the same for those she considered to be her family and her eyes would move to rest on Neo her smile vanishing to become a slight frown as she expected answers concerning what she had noticed last time.

Spoiler:

Jax...Don't make me punch you in the face:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutobeginnings.forumsmotions.com Online
Co

PostSubject: Re: A Tea Ceremony (Yvette x Aiya/Neo)   12th September 2015, 12:23 am

Naturally, Neo knew she was coming. Well, i mean, although he looked like he was watching the birds and the fish, which he was, his main focus was on Yvette, having never lost sight after she left them earlier. Okay that isn't true, as he did lose her for a little while, but she recently popped into his field of vision and he had tracked her movements since. This strange eye that he acquired with waking from his long sleep does have its uses. Unlike the two girls, he wasn't dressed for such a traditional or formal occasion, wearing his normal thug gear and what not. In all honesty, he won't participate much either, not even bothering to greet Yvette as she entered. Instead he would simply turn a glance her way around the same time she went for a look at him, meeting her eyes and transfering all his feelings of comfort with Yvette over their mental link. Shortly after, he'd return to the fairy garden to finish his smoke, taking a slow inhale of smoke into his lungs.

Aiya activated her merchant mode, which erases all nerves and kills off the usual weakness she displays. She would lean over the table, needing to stand up in order to reach, and pour a cup of tea for Yvette, before swapping her own empty cup with Neo's, but still refilling it in case he decides to join eventually. Shifting so that she could drink his share before it went cold. Once Aiya had settled into her seat and taken a quick sip, she was address Yvette's entry. "Good evening Yvette-sama. It is a pleasure to finally meet you, I've read much about you from Neo's old journals. I do require your assistance with a project we are working on, revolving around a summoning contract. As I understand it, you also have questions for us...or rather for him." Her voice was squeaky and young like it should be, yet somehow assertive in a sense. Upon finishing, she would take another small sip from her teacup.

Neo:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Tea Ceremony (Yvette x Aiya/Neo)   13th September 2015, 11:23 pm

Her frown would disappear when Neo glanced at her replaced with longing though masked outwardly, truly absence does make the heart grow fonder still now wasn't the time for that as when Aiya spoke she would once again focus her attention on the girl. Previously she would of just multi-tasked but, now she wasn't reliant on such a thing at least not until she obtained her Uzugan, no for now she would progress just on her normal brain power not one accelerated thanks to partitioning her mind. "Just think Aiya-chan it's faster and more secure, but a summoning contract thing you wish to inquire something of the Cats? Why?" Yvette said telepathically raising an eyebrow as she was curious as to what they wanted to know still it didn't bother her she would tell them as long as it did not endanger her summons as she did not betray family, even to other family members.

"As for requests hmm yes, I do have some, as you know radioactive minerals can be found in the Land of Evil correct? Since you are a master merchant it would be ideal if you specialized in the obtaining and sale of such things, such minerals need to be firmly under our control. There is no telling what the masses or worse the Shinobi could do with such volatile substances. Also have you heard the latest gossip, apparently Zelana has been hard at work and is currently selling products to anyone who can afford them. I did invite her to this gathering though I don't know if she will arrive or not still if she doesn't come you might want to seek her out and see how the guild can profit from the sale of such items."

Back to top Go down
Co

PostSubject: Re: A Tea Ceremony (Yvette x Aiya/Neo)   14th September 2015, 2:12 am

"Think?" It wasn't until now that Aiya realized Yvette wasn't actually talking, but was actually projecting her thoughts the whole time. Since she couldn't see her mouth, and had never experienced it before, she simply thought that her voice was off and had some form of mental and emotional influence. Her cheeks would go red and she'd look at Neo, almost losing her grip due to the embarrassment of not noticing. Neo would notice and gave her a look saying "Its fine, you're doing great." It looks like all his other faces though. She would return to Yvette, taking a sip to break the silence and regain her composure. "R-right." In regards to the summoning contract, We are trying to determine a method of creating a similar relationship between myself, Neo and his trained beasts for distance purposes. After having spoken to someone well experienced with seals, they recommended speaking to a contract holder for mechanics copying, reducing the time it would take to recreate the formula from scratch.

By the way, Neo has perma X-Ray vision, so he totally saw all Yvette's facial expressions just now. As for the market of hazard-based materials, I can quite easily gain capital control as its not a strong industry at the moment. And yes, our spies had informed us of Zelana's movements. I am happy for her, she is really nice to me... The last comment wasn't made with the same emotional tone, but with one more fitting for a girl of her age. It's to be expected from time to time, even if she is a master merchant, she is still just a little kid. It would be nice if she came to join us. In another topic of conversation however, we now have constant observation of all monetary trades within the republic, both professional and illegal, and have expanded our business endeavors to the Shogunate nation as well. On top of that... She would cut her thoughts, wondering whether it was okay to discuss the rest with Yvette. "Tell her." Neo opened his mouth for the first time, but not with much joy in the words. "Cyrus Taki, the most prospective leader of the shogunate forces is now a paid contact of ours, and as such we now have a fully operational spy network within their lands as well. Assassination targets are also all located and ready for elimination."

Neo:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xander

PostSubject: Re: A Tea Ceremony (Yvette x Aiya/Neo)   27th September 2015, 12:48 pm

Someone would stumble near the door a thump could be heard outside before the person managed to pick themselves up and enter the room where the others were having their meeting. She was followed by a Vespoid Queen and she would smile and seat herself right next to Neo in between him and Aiya. "I hope I'm not too late or interrupting, it's nice to see you Yve-hime, Neo-kun, Aiya-chan." Zelana said once she settled in, Eeek! would procure another cup for her and pour her master some tea, it was quite dexterous it was for being a giant insect. She had dropped in semi-unannounced but she didn't think she was barred from attendance besides when had four members of Epsilon even gotten together like this recently, if only Re-teme was here then it would of been the entire gang.

"So wait...everyone is talking thinking aren't they. No fair I want to be in the loop too." she said ignoring the groan of her narrator who maintained the fact that if she was patient then Yvette would include her in the conversation and that Aiya who was a little girl was probably more matur- "You take that back, she doesn't have my lumps" Zelana interjected prompting and awkward silence where this narrator did agree with Zelana that her lumps were spectacular and no one else in the room currently was on her level of physical...fitness.[/color]

"I've grown disillusioned with the idea of a shinobi, innumerable amounts of them are seen running around throwing around flashy ninjutsu and have lost sight of what it truly means to be a true assassin. Perhaps I'll be the one to shatter that illusion, and reeducate the populace on what it really means...to be called, Shinobi."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Tea Ceremony (Yvette x Aiya/Neo)   5th October 2015, 8:58 pm

Yvette would listen to Aiya's thoughts and would process them though the door would open causing a smirk to appear on her face, speak of the Juubi at it shall appear and what not. Welcome Zela-chan how nice it's been quite a while that most of us have been in a room together what, almost exactly a year? If only Re-kun was here then we would have all of us in a gathering once again. Yvette said before using her mental multi-task to link everyone's minds together so that the mental conversation would include everyone currently in the room, she would even send out the mental equivalent to a nudge to Regal to see if he would drop in as well so the gathering could in fact be complete.

I see. You have done well, both of you. Getting an mole within the Shogunate and locating the rest of the annoyances. I suppose I can teach you the hand seals for the Summoning technique they are simple enough to remember, in terms of a fuinjutsu formula considering mine is customized to the Cat contract I'm afraid I won't be able to, but I can ask one of the elders to see if they could give me a bare bones version. Zela-chan, would you be so kind to share your own achievements perhaps? At least before I round it out with my own and tell you all of our next agenda. she said telepathically to all of them while she took a another couple sips of tea.

Back to top Go down
Co

PostSubject: Re: A Tea Ceremony (Yvette x Aiya/Neo)   15th October 2015, 7:28 pm

Oh good, so Zela did arrive. Aiya was secretly happy to see her, but managed to contain her excitement beneath her professional attitude, simply giving a small smile at her as she entered. Aiya would also nod in response to Yvette's comments, acknowledging them, but she had not to reply with. She would reach out for another sip of her tea, whilst waiting for Zelana to describe what she had achieved over the past few months. It will be interesting to see just how accurate their intelligence was, and whether even Zela was capable of hiding secrets from them. Neo would do the same thing for Zela, as he did for Yvette. Pressing a welcoming bubble of emotion her way instead of actually making any form of movement to acknowledge her. He didn't see much point in moving, talking or making gestures in an environment like this when thoughts can demonstrate much more, much easier. Not only that, but its pure, it can't be misunderstood, broken down or analysed, making it better for both people involved.

Oh by the way, as for Zela being the most physically mature female in the room with the biggest lumps...Well its not entirely true. If we were to speak from a physical perspective, it would be a tie. A tie between Zelana and...well...Neo. Or more specifically Risa, one of his counter personalities. But yeah, just thought I'd throw that out there, thanks for coming Xan.

Neo:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xander

PostSubject: Re: A Tea Ceremony (Yvette x Aiya/Neo)   16th October 2015, 10:23 am

I'm still not over how cool this is Yve-hime. So what I've been doing? Well I've been really busy, Re-teme gave me a loan from his train concept which I used to buy a lot of raw materials and start up my own business. Being a scientist is really expensive, but I hit a break through and managed to create a lot of medicinal pills, sure I haven't ironed them out and made them perfect, yet but they were tested rigorously to get them up to standard before I even thought about putting them up in the market. I've received letters from a representative of the Kurogane Clan and a Lady in the Shogunate, the former I'm still waiting on a reply from but the latter agreed to the commission price for a nice chunk of my wares so I'll be supplying her with my pills and receive a large sum of Xel to divert to making more with about a 25% profit. What else.. oh I'm a Scholar now and managed to awaken." she said while inwardly she was depressed that Neo & Aiya's narrator had informed her own narrator that she didn't in fact have the biggest lumps but was tying with a guy-girl.

While her narrator would be grateful for being acknowledged, Zelana would continue on with her detailing of the events surrounding her life. "Yep, little old me a Diablo, my abilities are DNA Manipulation & Solar Empowerment. The first is going to revolutionize medicine within the republic I'll be able to personally customize our crops to yield more with less space & fertilizer build immunities from scratch and I think I'd even be able to eventually phase out the chakra gene if I could get willing Zankokuna's to donate some of their blood and skin cells so I can isolate the genome which separates them from the rest of the population. Oh, sorry science talk whoops. Oh! My ants listen to me now *cough* kind of well the workers do we've reached an agreement so that I don't have to see their creepy so they remain invisible if they go outside of my body and promise not to kill anything sentient. They've become vegan like me." she summarized a lot but other than that she didn't really have much to talk about, sure now that she had income she would be able to build her labs around the republic and hopefully create farms as well so she could step her game up in terms of producing food. Her narrator realizes that Zelana should share these ideas with her friends as they are pretty good and would give them an idea of what she wanted to do with her life.

"For the future I want to use the money I make from my sales to build laboratories that way I can hire staff and produce a lot more substances more efficiency boosting my profits to 50%, with the money I gain from that I'm hoping to buy farm land and cultivate it so I can work on producing food for the Republic so we can become more self sufficient and with my DNA manipulation ability bolster them so that when I open my restaurant chains the food sold would be coveted even abroad. I'm trying to learn more about Barrier Ninjutsu so that I can mix my Solar Empowerment with my Invisible Life Barrier Manifestation so I can add them to some of our key infrastructure like the trains allow them to be powered via solar energy. I was thinking I could work with Re-teme on that and any contractors wishing to work for us I could splice some of my DNA into the Dakar among them so they'd be able to create those Solar Empowered ILBM barriers themselves. That way they could find work among the general populace refurbishing the housing industry to grant them clean energy that isn't dependent on chakra like everywhere else. This way we can cut off our dependency on chakra in that area of our lives and continue moving towards the technological revolution that Epsilon seems to be headed to." she finished with an exhale as those were a lot of thoughts and now her brain hurt, but it did prove that even though for the most part she was an air-head over the years her personality had evened out since all she did was hang out & "study" in Gakusha with all those smart scholars so she was bound to get more intelligent. Besides she was getting older not just in body but in mind too and she realized that she had to get more serious about her future since according to Yve-hime they all would be running this country.

"I've grown disillusioned with the idea of a shinobi, innumerable amounts of them are seen running around throwing around flashy ninjutsu and have lost sight of what it truly means to be a true assassin. Perhaps I'll be the one to shatter that illusion, and reeducate the populace on what it really means...to be called, Shinobi."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Tea Ceremony (Yvette x Aiya/Neo)   5th December 2015, 1:59 pm

(OOC Sorry for taking so long...really.)

Yvette would listen to all of what Zelana said gradually becoming more and more impressed by what the least serious of the group had managed to not only do but intended to do in the future. She was really coming into her role of being the Master Scientist of the Epsilon Guild or at least that would be her role eventually to match Yvette's Master Lady, Neo's Master Tamer and Aiya's Master Merchant. "Zela-chan I am delighted you have come far, indeed I had been holding off on investing into that field of real estate because I was unsure of your future goals but now that I know, just tell me when you are ready and I shall make the necessary inquires into farm land. As for housing, interesting you and I will have to discuss this more in length, I was just about to begin buying out the housing market such a concept would...utterly decimate any competitors and would woo those I wish to buy out under my banner. Clean energy, yes it would work very well with my affordable housing project very well indeed. All around the world there are things that can easily be harnessed for energy yet because of chakra the world does not even bother to try and invest in them. The Sun, the Ocean, the Sky & even the Land itself all these could be harnessed for Solar, Hydro, Aero & Geo energy respectively. Making use of Gaia's gifts using technology, something the shinobi never even considered though it makes sense it's not as if it would help them wage war." Yvette said telepathically initially quite happy but her tone eventually darkening still the resentment filling her emotions would quickly vanish as if they were never there in the first place.

"What I've been doing is creating a school. The Oserotto Institute of Learning a place to educate the populace, it will be the first of many schools I wish to open however it is the one I have the most invested interest in. Not only do I intend for it to be the primer academy for education within the Epsilon Republic it is also where I will be recruiting for the Yakuza. After all it might be a criminal organization but I don't want them to be uneducated. It will also give our youth something to do rather than just wander getting into trouble. The funding has already been taken care of and I have received plenty applications, 10 of which are currently on scholarship. The tuition itself is actually rather low I didn't want to bar anyone entry, everyone regardless of their socio-economic class should have a right to an education within the Republic. The subjects will range from Core classes namely what is needed in the republic to create jobs for the populace, electives for fields which are either just beginning to have influence or require a more specific skill set as well as self defense classes as while civilians might be weaker than shinobi they should at least know how to defend themselves. For the most part the staffing issue has been settled apart from well...3 positions, positions that I'm hoping those within this room would glady fill? I need teachers, I myself am the vice principal of the school and will be teaching several subjects specifically Government, Political Science, Law, Evasive Tactics, Intro to Nen, Intro to Chakra, Evasive Combat, Strategy, Battlefield Tactics, Speed Based Kenjutsu & finally the senior year mastery self defense class which will be a secret from all but those who will be added to the ranks of the Yakuza. You remember Hakayune? Well he is the Principal of the school and will be handling administrative and disciplinary things, I have likewise already hired four bright scholars highly intelligent, young and eager to teach. Scorpios Damascus who will be teaching the subjects of Art, Music, Sculpture, Chorus, Religion, Theology, Oceanography & Architecture. Victorie Xau who will be teaching the subjects of Republic History, Global History, Ancient History, Astronomy, Astrology, Geology, Meteorology, Geography, Mythology & Astronautical Engineering. Erwin Nox who will be teaching the subjects of Literacy, Calligraphy, Biology, Chemistry, Sociology, Anthropology, Novatany & Zirology. Valencia Zankokuna who will be teaching the subjects of Psychology, Criminology, Forensic Science, Close Combat Basics, Physical Conditioning, Survival Training, External Focus Taijutsu, Internal Focus Taijutsu & Field Combat. Re-Kun has already offered to teach Smithing, Sealing Arts, Engineering, Nautical Engineering, Aeronautical Engineering, Strength based Kenjutsu, Kugujutsu, Projectile Accelerator Safety & Kinjutsu. Meaning the subjects which still haven't been filled are..." While she spoke to them via their thoughts she had pulled out three brochures and would pass them along the table so they could read it, she had trailed off because they would be able to figure which subjects did not yet have teachers for them.

"If you noticed most teachers cover 8 to 10 subjects, I myself will be teaching 11 considering I am the vice principal while Hakayune has offered to teach subjects that won't be covered by any of you three. I do have my own recommendations, mainly for Aiya though if you could handle Trade & Economics that would be perfect, though you are very young so we can always have you be an assistant to Neo or one of his..others." Yvette would now wait hopefully all of them said yes, though she was open to any questions, it was merely an offer sure they could refuse her but she would be quite upset as she had intended the school to be a joint venture but she could understand if they didn't wish to be involved. Though it would mean more stress for herself and she would have to look for others to teach in their stead.

In case you guys are lazy the subjects currently not filled are:

Back to top Go down
Co

PostSubject: Re: A Tea Ceremony (Yvette x Aiya/Neo)   5th December 2015, 8:54 pm

Okay. That was a lot of talking. It was almost hard to follow all the data being spilled out. Perhaps we should use the telepathic ability to transfer thoughts, and speak in table format from now on. I probably won't go on for as long, partly because I don't have much to say, and also because i'm felling pretty under the weather right now, so without further a due. Light and Risa will teach the classes. Risa is capable of taking over the Trade and Economics classes, I will simply help prep the content, she is also well versed at long range combat, so she is able to teach Ranged Combat Basics, Shurikenjutsu and Kugujutsu. Light will take on Zoology, Fauna Combat, Weapons Combat Basics, Taming and Riding. He would also take Sex Education if Zelana doesn't want to take it. Actually, as far as I know, Zelana isn't even aware of Neo's subsidiary personalities so this could be quite foreign for her.

In any case, Neo sure as fuck wasn't going to teach anyone, and Jax would most definitely kill a student, no question about it. Aiya was too young, and she can't be present with Neo's altering selves so there was no point in her being an assistant. It will give her way too much free time though, perhaps its getting to a point where she might need to start hanging around other people during the days when the others work. Neo on the other hand, made no effort to contribute to this conversation. Not because he was being rude, or he didn't care, rather his mind was occupied trying to figure out who the fuck Hakayune was? An old associate? Someone who they went to school with? Why is Neo suppose to remember this guy? Absolutely no clue what so ever. A nice breeze is coming past though, lightly blowing all the grass and flowers within the garden meadow, it was nice.

Neo:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xander

PostSubject: Re: A Tea Ceremony (Yvette x Aiya/Neo)   8th December 2015, 1:36 pm

"Woah..so many subjects that I could teach. Wait who are Risa & Light?? Err but first I can teach Botany, Emergency Medicine, Microbiology, Radiology, Field Medicine, Medicine, Pharmacology, Virology, Toxicology & Bio-Engineering." Zelana thought knowing that while she didn't seem like it she was capable of teaching all of those and it was better if she did. As some of them were really dangerous and unethical and far be it from someone who didn't have her mindset to end up teaching them. Her narrator had figured she would of taken the easier subjects like Home Ec. or Culinary Arts since she did like to cook but was glad that she was maturing. "I am mature Narrator-baka." she thought to herself though she was aware that they were still linked so all the people in the room probably heard that. But they typically pretended they couldn't hear the narrators comments even though she was sure they could then again maybe they were being blocked by some sort of wall. Not a physical, mental or chakra one but some sort of...fourth wall.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Tea Ceremony (Yvette x Aiya/Neo)   9th December 2015, 11:06 am

Hm those two, not my place. Ask Neo-kun. Yvette said telepathically though she was elated that they both had agreed with no worries now she would just have to inform Hakayune of the classes that they weren't going to teach so he could cover them. He was a master scholar after all, but more importantly she had teachers for her school and now she would put yet another of her plans for the betterment of the Republic into action. It's up to him whether or not he'd be interested in telling you. Though I do admit that would conclude our business conversation now we can....catch up. she would direct it mainly to Neo as she was in fact curious of what exactly happened to him since a year ago.[/color]

Back to top Go down
Co

PostSubject: Re: A Tea Ceremony (Yvette x Aiya/Neo)   10th December 2015, 7:44 am

"Hmm?...Relatives..." He speaks. It was quite a half arsed response, and mostly incomplete, not to mention the fact that it skipped over many of the important details of the situation, but he did respond. Of course, by now we all know who and what Light and Rise are, however Zela (and Regal) were unfortunately left out of the secret. Or rather, the only reason Yvette knows about them is because she was rummaging through his mind once in the past. Telling people that you are a curse seal user is one thing, telling people you were born naturally with the original monstrous curse seal and you are mentally unstable with multiple personalities as a result...well its not really something you just shrug off and share openly. As for Yvette's comment in regards to 'catching up', he would simply wave off a hand rather lazily, not bothering to answer questions until questions are asked. It was getting to the point where the window seal was getting uncomfortable...maybe its getting close to the time where Neo joins the table for tea.

Aiya however, was writting down reminders whilst drinking her tea, making sure she noted all the subjects they were too be taking, as well as adding in topics she wanted to observe, particularly in regards to Zela. Of course, Aiya really likes her, but she does come off as a bit of an airhead. Hearing all the subjects she is qualified to teach was a bit of a shock, even if we're talking about a top rate scientist.

Neo:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xander

PostSubject: Re: A Tea Ceremony (Yvette x Aiya/Neo)   11th December 2015, 1:16 pm

"Oh. Okay didn't know you were still in touch with your family." Zelana said with a slightly nervous smile, something was off and it was getting pretty awkward and stuff. So instead of dwelling on the awkward sexual tension in the air she would instead focus on Aiya flashing her a smile and deciding to make small talk until Neo-sama quit being a non-communicating asshat and Yve-hime quit being passive-aggressive about wanting to know about everyones lives. Her narrator would tell her to calm down but she was getting angry something was up and sure she wasn't in the know but that wasn't cool she didn't like being kept out of things except if things had to do with Yakuza stuff but this didn't seem like Yakuza stuff. At least Re-teme talked to her..

"So Ai-chan I hear your a super awesome merchant, would it be okay if I used you to negotiate my trade deals with the factions who want to buy my stuff? I've got a lot of things ironed out but I just want you to check it over see if it makes sense and stuff." Zelana used the mental connection deliberately to change the topic and would pass Aiya a scroll, labeled Zelana Apothecary, she had made listing prices and her commission system. "I figure we can be cut throat with those who buy outside of a faction, this way I get stable profit from all the factions while fluctuating profit from others. I can use the profits to buy up some farmland so I can buy the seeds and maybe get Neo-sama's associates to rear some of the animals for me this way I can greatly reduce the price for the raw materials. Nothing that'll harm the creatures, just scales, horns stuff that I can heal back and extract painlessly."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Tea Ceremony (Yvette x Aiya/Neo)   22nd December 2015, 12:10 am

"Indeed he is quite close to them, or at least he was the last time I had a conversation with him." Yvette said her eyes focusing on Neo a slight frown on her face which was quickly concealed behind a tea cup. She wanted to talk to him but didn't feel it was appropriate with others around yet, at the same time she was in the company of those she saw as family so she felt like they shouldn't just talk on their own. Still it wasn't her secret to tell so she would bide her time until Neo wanted to tell the others, namely Zelana and Regal whenever he was. It was still upsetting though Zelana changed the subject allowing Yvette to simply remain quiet and continue to stare at Neo her frown disappearing when she put down the cup only to reach and telekinetically pour herself some more.

If he didn't speak then she would just lift the tea cup her frown manifesting yet again when it was concealing her mouth. Producing food for the Republic is a wonderful idea Zela-chan. It seems yet another part of you has grown as well. she was merely teasing though her eyes would not waver from whom she was staring at nor would she blink she had gotten very used to staring at things for long periods of time, perhaps it was because she spent so much time around her summons.

Back to top Go down
Co

PostSubject: Re: A Tea Ceremony (Yvette x Aiya/Neo)   22nd December 2015, 1:25 am

Not quite...family. Aiya would step in, noticing the obvious tension now in the air. It wasn't such a big deal that nobody could know, nor was it a particularly well kept secret, its just nothing something to talk about for no reason, as well as the fact that Neo just doesn't want to talk regardless. The impact of being born with his...instability...has been taking a toll, now more then ever. His mind had to be split to withstand the pressure. Light and Risa are just different versions of Neo. She never knew what he was like before, and he doesn't exactly share his history with her, however she does have some idea after reading his old communication diary, so it was no doubt disorientating for others. Focusing on what Yvette had said, she would continue. "They aren't exactly close anymore either." With that out of the way, Aiya now had time to think about Zela's business ideas.

Neo on the other hand has finally hit his limit, lifting up from the window with a silent groan, before dragging his feet over towards the table, rubbing Aiya's head as he took a seat beside her. She would proceed take his cup like last time, and fill her old one for him. "We have contacts in the Allied nations as well as in the shogunate empire, so getting you acquainted with a network of buyers won't be a problem. As for negotiations, we tend to get our price with very little difficulty, unless its...her..." Neo would almost smirk at her remark, but the muscles in his face kinda gave up. 'Her" obviously referring to that one trouble maker. The infamous bitch of money who beat her down financially last time they met. She's been silent for the past few years, but recently got in touch with a business opportunity. Needless to say, Aiya isn't looking forwards to it. "As for the beasts, just tell us want you want and we'll get it for you."

Neo:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xander

PostSubject: Re: A Tea Ceremony (Yvette x Aiya/Neo)   5th January 2016, 10:28 am

"Oh, so you have a weird physiology too huh? At least I'm not alone in that.." Zelana thought trailing off with a sad smile, before gladly taking the change of conversation for what it was. "Okay that's awesome then, I'm going to need Kelbi and Blue Kelbi. They seem like the same thing but Blue Kelbi are bigger and more aggressive and obviously have a blue coat in comparison to the usual green. Not really a sub-species than a variation in pigmentation but their horns are much more potent than the normal Kelbi. The other supplies I can handle personally, but I'm going to need at least 10 of each for now." she thought over the telepathic link, it was a lot but she was producing a lot though once she was able to obtain a factory she would be able to refine the creation process. For now though she needed enough that she could potentially get them bred to produce more if need be, it was stressful enough when she had to obtain their horns so the more she had the less often she would have to do such a thing.

"If I can get a Farm & a Laboratory then my production will increase by at least a factor of 10 at most a factor of 20. Huge profit, so I'll be able to pay you back for the stuff you helped me with. If it's possible to you think you could get in contact with Pandora? I have products that they might be interested in, if it's too dangerous never mind but the additional income would be welcome not to mention it would reaffirm the Republic's neutrality so it isn't as if we are favoring the other two major factions."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Tea Ceremony (Yvette x Aiya/Neo)   11th January 2016, 6:25 pm

Not close anymore? I see. Yvette said telepathically her face slightly troubled but it would fade away very quickly, she was in control of herself and could wait for a more private encounter to be more curious of Aiya's words. So we have quite a few projects lined up, I will contact you when the school opens if it is successful then in a year from now we shall annex the land of evil for the Republic. We will at least have the manpower to do so then, Zela-chan I'll need you to research radiation, if possible we will need equipment so that people do not die from the fallout. As for Pandora, be wary but you are right if we are to be a truly neutral power we must also consort with them. Perhaps if we establish a trade connection with them they'll be less inclined to kidnap or raid our caravans. she would strum her hands on the table, she had expected Regal to come but he wasn't here like she expected so it wouldn't do to just continue to stall for time.

[i]We will need to pool our revenue & resources together, this is a crucible for the republic who knows how long it will be before the other factions begin to call for war once more. They do not know the concept of peace and it has been too long since the last conflict, it is only a matter of time. We need to make sure regardless of the outcome that we remain unaffected and for that we will need to prepare for the worst. I have an additional task for each of you that I wish to discuss alone at a later date, I will contact you all when that time comes. she said pushing her chair back and standing up as her window for talking was coming to a close she was very busy after all. If none of them had anything else to add she would move over to hug each of them once before vanishing with another body flicker.

(Yvette Exits?)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Tea Ceremony (Yvette x Aiya/Neo)   

Back to top Go down

A Tea Ceremony (Yvette x Aiya/Neo)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1