HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to NB or Welcome back, either way your here now. Awesome <3

Share | 

The Drunk and The Whore [Dual Training]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Satsuki

PostSubject: Re: The Drunk and The Whore [Dual Training]   18th November 2015, 6:41 pm

Amamiya looked confused as she raised her head to try and look at her leg. But everything was so blurry to her that she could barely see much clearly. She collapsed backwards and took deep breaths as he spoke. She gave him a thumbs up before her arm fell down on herself. She seemed conscious at first but as he continued to speak she began to snore. The alcohol had finally knocked the girl unconscious. Compared to Tumu she was extremely lightweight.

Jutsu Trained:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Co

PostSubject: Re: The Drunk and The Whore [Dual Training]   18th November 2015, 7:00 pm

There were two options here. Either he could leave her, and return to another bar to continue his night. Or he could grab her and put the girl somewhere safe. After all, leaving her out in the cold could result in many things; sickness, sexual assault (which she may not mind), abduction, and in the worst case scenario, death. With a shrug, Tumu would take a gulp of his rum and turn to leave, heading back to the city. It wasn't until he was at the gates, when his conscious had finally kicked in. With a sigh, he turned around again and made the quick trek back to Miya. "Sigh, right where I left you. Was kinda hoping you'd be gone by now to save me the effort..."

NEXT MORNING
Miya would find herself in an abandoned apartment room, with nothing besides a bed and a door. Tumu was no where to be seen.

>Topic Closed<

Neo:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blade

PostSubject: Re: The Drunk and The Whore [Dual Training]   20th November 2015, 5:05 pm

Approved.

~A message to all~

~When I enter the cbox, you will give me at least 5 minutes before asking me for anything. If you do not I reserve the right to hit one of your characters with any technique I wish... From any character I wish.~

This has been a friendly PSA from Dadmin Blade. Have a good day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Drunk and The Whore [Dual Training]   

Back to top Go down

The Drunk and The Whore [Dual Training]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3