HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to NB or Welcome back, either way your here now. Awesome <3

Share | 

I just want to be free.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xander

PostSubject: I just want to be free.   18th October 2015, 8:04 pm

It was a regular day in Jigokugakure with everyone going about there daily business, sure occasionally a scream rang out and it was in the middle of Pandora so it wasn't a safe place to walk in but it was better than being stuck in the clan district. She was walking seemingly unattended but she knew her handler was around just remaining out of sight while he followed her around to make sure she wasn't doing anything forbidden by the clan laws. Like a bird within an invisible moving cage, they still weren't free but they at least could think that they were. She would stop in front of a shop and sigh, she didn't have money so she could buy anything to eat maybe she should try going on a mission but she was weak. She wanted to train but with the lack of a sparring partner she knew she couldn't progress, besides she wasn't in the clan grounds so she could train unless she got either another apprentice Knight to use an excuse or a mentor.

"I've grown disillusioned with the idea of a shinobi, innumerable amounts of them are seen running around throwing around flashy ninjutsu and have lost sight of what it truly means to be a true assassin. Perhaps I'll be the one to shatter that illusion, and reeducate the populace on what it really means...to be called, Shinobi."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: I just want to be free.   18th October 2015, 9:50 pm

There was a lot of people walking around the Jigokugakure as usual. Of course it was also hot because of all the volcanoes. One of the people wandering around was Zaku Hotumi. The boy was kind of hungry after sleeping earlier, he didn't get a chance to eat breakfast. After he got the Curse Seal of the Vampire, Zaku was happy to know he could still eat normal food. He was a little surprised that he could walk around in the sun though, everything he had heard about vampires said that they couldn't go out in the sun. It didn't matter though, it wasn't like he wanted to be trapped in the house during the day anyways. Zaku was wearing his white, long sleeved shirt, his red shorts and black sandals. He had his katana in its sheath, strapped to his back. He had his hands in his pockets as he walked over to one of the many stands in the area. His pink hair blew in the wind slightly, as did his shirt. He looked at the man who was standing behind the stand with a bored expression, "Lemme get a teriyaki chicken rice bowl." The man behind the stand nodded, "Go ahead and wait over there, we'll bring the food over when it's done." Zaku's red eyes followed to where the man's finger was pointing. He saw a eating area that consisted of 4 tables, it was empty. The boy hopped up onto the table and dangled one leg over the edge while he pulled the other one up. He rubbed his tongue against his fangs, he still wasn't used to them yet. It was weird having them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xander

PostSubject: Re: I just want to be free.   19th October 2015, 12:20 am

Cleo's stomach would growl as she heard a person order some food, her eyes would widen slightly at the odd hair color and she was intrigued as he seemed to be her age. She hadn't talked to anyone her age before that wasn't a member of her clan so she was slightly nervous but her hunger did win out and she would approach him albeit hesitantly. Excuse me, but if you don't end up finishing that could I have whatever is leftover. Cleo said but would look down shamefaced if he turned and looked at her, it wasn't the first time she had begged for sustenance but it was the first time she had done so to an age mate. Goddess knew her handler would watch her starve to death and die without even lifting a finger just meant they wouldn't have to spend their time watching her anymore. I'd work for it, I can be a training dummy or assist you on missions. I'm really hungry. she said as her stomach panged with her suppressing the urge to grab it the only indicator of her hunger being the slight wince. It was an endless cycle, she was hungry and needed money for food, in order to get money she needed to train, she couldn't train while she was hungry lest she faint. But if she didn't train then she would die if she tried to go on one of the missions available to a Knight and without money she couldn't eat and would continue being hungry bringing her back full circle to her dilemma in the first place.

"I've grown disillusioned with the idea of a shinobi, innumerable amounts of them are seen running around throwing around flashy ninjutsu and have lost sight of what it truly means to be a true assassin. Perhaps I'll be the one to shatter that illusion, and reeducate the populace on what it really means...to be called, Shinobi."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: I just want to be free.   25th October 2015, 11:58 am

After a bit of just sitting their, waiting for his food, the man finally came out with it. Zaku grabbed the bowl from the man and smiled as his red eyes looked at the chicken and rice, "Aaaah. This looks soooo good..." The boy would rip off the chopsticks that were taped to the side of the bowl. He then would take a piece of the chicken and would pop it in his mouth. The savory and sweet flavor of the sauce filled his taste buds, making him take a bite of rice to mix it with. His red eyes shifted to the side when he heard somebody approaching him. It was a girl around his age. She was pretty and Zaku wanted to know what she wanted from him. Zaku listened to the girl as she asked for the rest of his food. The boy laughed a little bit and then took another bite of his food. He would chew the food and after swallowing it he would say, "Why would I give my food to you? How does that benefit me?" Zaku took another bite of his chicken and rice as she answered his question.

So she wanted to be a training dummy? Nah, he would just use her assistance on a mission, it would make it a little bit more fun if he brought someone else with him. It also gave him the challenge of protecting someone in a fight, further testing his skill. Zaku laughed a bit more, "You know what? I'll take you up on your offer. One of these days you'll go on a mission with me." The boy took another bite and would extend his right arm, holding the bowl out to her with half of the food remaining. Zaku chewed some of the food before talking with his mouth semi-full, "Here take it." He then would swallow his food. His left arm hung down in front of him and his right rested on his knee. His leg still dangled down, but was now slowly going back in forth from boredom, "So what's your name, huh? I'm Zaku." The boy wanted to get to know a little more about her to see what she was like.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xander

PostSubject: Re: I just want to be free.   25th October 2015, 3:01 pm

Thank you thank you I'm so grateful. Cleo said before quickly stuffing her face as if she hadn't eaten in days, because she hadn't in fact eaten in quite sometime. Once she finished she would wipe her mouth even though despite her rapid pace she didn't make a mess at all and would pause before answering the boy's question. My name is Karliah Tenshi, it is nice to meet you Zaku. Cleo said wary enough to not give her actual name but rather the name that she was known as among her clan and handlers just in case he came to seek her out later. Now that she got a better look at him she would notice the paleness to his skin tone and the length of his canines causing her to make a note of what he was in her head. Those were the traits of the vampires one of the many curse seals that the Goddess Queen had offered those within her empire who wished for immortality.

Cleo didn't want to live forever so she had shied away from the temple, besides she already had experience with one juinjutsu she didn't want to be bound to another. Still he had fed her so she might as well try and make conversation. Are you an apprentice knight like I am? Or have you found a mentor yet, I haven't had much luck on that end.

Last edited by Xander on 8th December 2015, 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: I just want to be free.   1st November 2015, 9:03 pm

After she thanked him she started scarfing down her food. Honestly it was pretty amusing to Zaku so he couldn't help but laugh a little as she ate, "Damn. You really were starving." She obviously finished quickly because of how fast she was eating, then answering his question. So her name was Karliah, "Karliah huh? Weird name..." Zaku looked at her with a smile that showed off his fang and then gave off a little chuckle, "The closest thing that would work as a nickname is Karl, which doesn't fit you good. And then Lia, which isn't that bad. So I guess I'll call you the second one."

Zaku made a focused face when she asked him the next question. The boy nodded his head, "Yeah I am an Apprentice Knight, but I still didn't find a mentor yet. I'll keep looking but until I find one I'm going to just have to train bu myself." The boy hopped off the table, landing gently on both legs. He stood up straight and noticed he was about 5 inches shorter than her, making him turn his head in a little bit of jealously. He shoved his hands in his pockets and then slightly turned his head toward her, but still not able to see her because she was now standing behind him, "Anyways, what were you doing around here? Just waiting for someone to mooch off of?" Zaku said this a little coldly, he was a little mad she was taller than him, he had a thing for being the best at everything, even stupid things like this unfortunately...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xander

PostSubject: Re: I just want to be free.   2nd November 2015, 3:19 pm

I'm allowed to wander around in the mornings I was hoping to run into a higher ranked Knight to take me as a mentor but occasionally I like to watch people eat and pretend I'm them, it makes me less hungry. Cleo said looking down yet again before mumbling the rest of what she had to say. At least mentally. I was also looking for someone to train with, I'm not.. allowed to train outside of the clan grounds unless I'm training with another Knight so I haven't been able to progress much. she said tapping her foot idly against the ground she was still slightly nervous she wasn't really used to talking much. Well no she was but not to an equal usually she only spoke when addressed by an Artificer or one of her handlers.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: I just want to be free.   13th November 2015, 12:35 am

An eruption of laughter came from Zaku when he heard that she watched people eat and pretended she was them to make her less hungry. It was hilarious, who did that? Zaku had tears coming from his eyes he was laughing so hard, "Are you serious? It... Makes you.... Less hungry?". He said this laughing between words, trying to calm himself down. Soon after his rhetorical question he pulled himself together and wiped the tears from his eyes, using the sleeves on his shirt with a wide smile on his face. She then started talking about how she was looking for someone to train with. She looked all awkward, like she was kind of asking him to train with her. Zaku laughed a bit, Lighten up, I'll train with you. Don't want to work with no scrubs yah feel me?" Training with her would help him out so it would improve his skills as well, so it was a win-win situation. The pink haired boy yawned before looking at the girl with his red eyes, "Well today's my off day so I'm not doing any training. If you wanna come hang out at my house with me though you can." He was bored and this girl was funny so why not hang out with her for a little longer, "I got food there." He laughed after saying this before waiting for her answer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xander

PostSubject: Re: I just want to be free.   14th November 2015, 10:23 am

Cleo would blush with embarrassment, she didn't realize her comment was funny but she was grateful he took it in stride rather than looking at her with pity or asking about her home environment. Really? First the food now this, I am in your debt. Cleo said her face lighting up with a smile as he had offered to train with her and she would nod in reply to his question before waiting to see if he headed out, if he did she would follow while thanking the Goddess that she had ran into this person today. Now she wouldn't be at risk of stagnating in her training and she would have access to food, if she could build a good enough rapport with Zaku then he could become a constant mission partner and training buddy which would allow her more leeway when it came to her handlers. Truly he had no idea how thrilled she was at his acceptance of her and filed away repaying him for this at a later date, every good thing deserves another. [color#cc66ff]Do you live alone? Is it far from here or?[/color] she said slightly curious but mainly trying to make small talk to get to know him a bit better.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: I just want to be free.   23rd November 2015, 3:06 pm

Zaku gave a little chuckle and a nod when Liah said she was in his debt, "Damn right you are." He had a feeling she would come in handy and keeping her around would be a good idea. He started to walk home, knowing she would follow, she probably needed more food. His eyes flicked to the side when she asked if he lived alone, "I might as well be. My mom works all the time so I always got it to myself." He looked forwards again before he was hit with another question, "It's literally a few blocks down from here, we'll be there in no time." The boy yawned. He should of went back to sleeping but figured feeding the girl would help him out in the long run. He looked over to her with a smirk, "So since I'm doing you a favor you might as well fill me in on your situation. Are you homeless or something? Or do you just have a thing for eating other people's food." He was joking but it would be hard to tell because he said it so seriously.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xander

PostSubject: Re: I just want to be free.   25th November 2015, 2:12 pm

"I'm a member of the Tenshi clan but I am from the..alchemist branch as a result I am treated on par with a slave, we have very little if any rights which is why I have to survive on my own. I don't have any guardians to look out for me and like the rest of my branch the main branches would rather we all just died out." Cleo said as she followed him though she looked down in shame and a bit of anger she was sure he'd find her situation pathetic. [color#cc66ff]"We can not even rebel as we are marked at birth, the only freedom we can hope for is either death or thanks to Carmen an opportunity for leeway if we become strong enough to take our place as one of the Minor Gods of Pandora or even as one of the Gods. But considering we aren't allowed to practice Alchemy outside of the clan grounds and even then we are limited in what we can learn it is..hopeless. It is why I was wandering we are allowed to train with other Knights and if I was lucky enough to attract the attention of a Silver Knight then I could become strong.. Your offer to train with me I am very grateful as it will give me some respite from my handlers."[/color]

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: I just want to be free.   12th December 2015, 1:39 am

He would have to remember that. The Tenshi Clan treated members of the alchemist branch like slaves, and the fact that they had different branches. Honestly he didn't understand the whole different branch thing, but he decided to learn about it later on. The boy gave a quick glance at Liah before saying, "Fuuuuck... You're peeps are some savages." He wondered why the members of the other branches even kept around people from the alchemist branch if they disliked them so much. Wouldn't it be much easier to kill them off? Zaku glanced at Liah again, this time not saying anything. If she is a slave, why is she allowed to wonder around Jigokugakure? The boy thought this to himself as they continued walking. Zaku listen as she explained how she couldn't fight back and that she was only allowed limited practice at home unless she trained with a fellow Apprentice Knight, and or found a Silver Knight to train with. The pink haired kid nodded after she explained how important his offer to train was to her, "Yeah well I need someone to train with myself so yeah..." The kid blushed a little and looked away. He felt awkward for being nice to the girl. Finally the two reached the end of the street, "Turn here." The boy would lead the way by taking right on the corner.

On this street was a row of houses. All were of average size and quality and looked like they were built around the same time by the same company. After about 6 or so houses down the two reached their destination. Zaku turned towards a house that was a single story. It didn't look too run down, but it wasn't fancy either, "Here it is. Come on, let's go inside." The pink headed vampire grabbed a key out of his pocket and pushed it in the key hole on the door knob, twisted it, then pushed the door open before walking inside. He would kick his sandals off and would close the door behind Liah when she walked in. Zaku took his katana off his back and set it down against the wall. He then sighed, remembering Liah was probably still hungry, "I know you don't eat much, so feel free to raid the fridge, just don't eat everything or my mom will kill me." Zaku pointed to the kitchen before hopping on to a recliner that was positioned in the room next to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xander

PostSubject: Re: I just want to be free.   12th December 2015, 5:13 pm

"It is the place I was born into, it isn't like one can fight Fate.[color] Cleo said but once she got into his house and the door was close she would sigh before correcting what she said. [color#cc66ff]I hate them, the Artificer Branch they are horrible and the reason they treat us like that is because they fear our power. It is also why they haven't wiped us all out, they use us to maintain their strength not to mention they outnumber us 3 to 1. she said her fists clenching at the disadvantages she had placed against her at birth but she would have her anger evaporate once he mentioned she could help herself to his fridge. "Thank you Thank you I won't I promise" Cleo said, rummaging going for the leftovers first instead of targeting fresh food. Once she got enough she would place it on the table, warming anything that truly needed to be warmed before proceeding to dig in. While she ate she would focus mainly on the food but would glance at Zaku just to see what he was doing before going back to eating.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: I just want to be free.   13th December 2015, 6:03 pm

Hopefully it wouldn't be like this all the time. Her only being worried about food. Maybe if Zaku allowed her over more often she wouldn't always be as hungry. As Zaku was sitting in the recliner his red eyes looked over to Liah, who was scarfing down some leftovers. The boy's eyes widened when he saw that she was eating his favorite noodles that his mom made. The boy jumped from his sitting position, into the kitchen and snatched the bowl away from the girl, "What do you think you're doing?! These are my favorite garlic noodles!" Zaku then looked down towards the ground, where he saw that Liah was still wearing her shoes. A face of anger appeared on his face, "And why do you have your shoes on in my house?! Huh?" Zaku sighed after setting down he bowl of noodles on the counter. He brushed his hand through his pink hair, What is wrong with this chick? Zaku opened the fridge and put the noodles away and grabbed out a large bag of grapes, "Here, just take this..." The boy tossed the bag onto the table where she was sitting and sat in the chair across from her. His red eyes trained on her face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xander

PostSubject: Re: I just want to be free.   14th December 2015, 6:38 pm

Cleo would flinch back as the anger appeared on his face as if anticipating being struck for her actions though, she did wonder what he meant by her shoes she didn't wear shoes. "I'm sorry, I didn't want to open anything fresh.. and do my feet look that bad?" Cleo said in a low voice before putting her feet behind the chair so he couldn't stare at them, sure they were blistered and swollen due to constant walking with no footwear but to think they were shoes they couldn't of looked that bad could they? She would accept the grapes and would proceed to eat them while avoiding his stare she didn't want to make him anymore angry at her. She didn't speak anymore and would try to eat the grapes as silently as possible not really knowing what would set him off she was the guest and he was kind enough to feed her in addition to train with her, so she wanted to try to remain in his favor.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: I just want to be free.   18th December 2015, 12:08 am

Zaku's eyes widened when she asked if her feet really looked that bad. There was no way in hell those were feet. Zaku quickly ducked his head under the table in bewilderment, he just had to get another look. His red eyes spotted the, uh... feet behind the hair leg which was doing a really bad job at hiding the things. A burst of confusion erupted from under the table, "THOSE ARE FEET?" Zaku sat up in his chair and started laughing. One again tears fell from his eyes he was laughing so hard, it was just impossible that those were feet. "If those are your feet then yes they are that bad!" Zaku laughed a little more before wiping his tears away, "Come on, I got something you can use for those." Zaku would stand up and then would look back at her feet before smiling at her, "I might have to carry you so those don't touch the floor anymore." The boy laughed before kneeling the opposite direction from her, next to her chair, "Hop on my back and I'll take you over there. Just keep those thing away from me." He said this with his red eyes glancing back in freight. The boy hoped she would hurry up so he could get this over with. Getting a little time to think about the situation he was in, it was like bringing home an abandoned dog and taking care of it, but instead of a dog it was a girl.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xander

PostSubject: Re: I just want to be free.   19th December 2015, 2:08 am

Cleo would duck her head down not replying but just eating faster, though when he mentioned that he had something that could help her with them she would look up once more. "Okay." Cleo would do so using her thighs to secure herself on his back so that she could keep her hands free to take the rest of the grapes with her. "Sorry for dirtying your floor." she muttered to him thoroughly embarrassed by his laughter yet still she was grateful that he was nice enough to want to help. She hadn't realized that they were that bad she had gotten used to tuning out the pain and seeing as she was a cypher it wasn't that big of a deal it wasn't like she could get an infection or anything. Still judging by his reaction they did look bad enough for her to require treatment of some sort. A common misconception was that Zireh didn't get hurt or need to eat that only really applied to Entity, and to a lesser except Cypher. Still food did help them heal naturally and it was only because she hadn't eaten in quite sometime that her body was in such bad shape. Thankfully he didn't have x-ray vision otherwise he would see the numerous bruises on her ribs, back and stomach the product of her handler's tyranny whenever he was in a bad mood or she was presumed to have offended him in some way.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: I just want to be free.   29th January 2016, 3:59 pm

Zaku would hurry her over to the nearest bathroom, hoping her feet didn't end up touching him. He would kneel down once more, letting her hop off before he would turn the water to the tub on. "Aye just soak your feet in here for a while." Zaku then opened up the medicine cabinet and grabbed some bubble soap from there and then squeezed it into the tub. After that he put the soap back and then he walked towards the door, "You might as well just take a bath. The towels are folded under the sink." picked up a foot scrubber that was still in the package, along with some foot healing cream before leaving the room and shutting the door behind him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xander

PostSubject: Re: I just want to be free.   30th January 2016, 6:40 am

She would land in the tub, nodding and pulling off her dress she didn't want to get it wet since it was the only thing she still had from her guardian, she didn't wear anything underneath yet didn't shy away when he turned around to squeeze soap into the tub. Instead she would choose to crouch before sitting down and marveling at the heat of the water coming through. She had never taken a bath before nor washed with water that was heated, it was wonderful all the aches that she had learned to numb out overtime would be soothed by the water and she would be content even as the door would shut behind him. She would take a moment to relax and enjoy the warmth of the bubble bath before reaching over to grab the package and beginning to fully cleanse herself.

-1 Hour Later-

Cleo would finally emerge from the bathroom, her hair was damp but not wet or dripping and she had found a towel and wrapped it around her body, her feet were still tender but clean she would still need to heal the injuries but it was nice to have medicine to speed up the natural process. She would peer into the room slightly uncertain having taken some time to wash her clothes as well of which was now hanging into the tub so it could dry as well. "I am done.."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: I just want to be free.   5th February 2016, 1:05 am

An hour later Liah would come to find Zaku sleep on the couch, with his arm dangling off the side. He already planned on coming back to the house to sleep, so there he was, sleeping. He trusted his new friend in his house that she wouldn't do anything to make him angry, well, not on purpose. She was just so innocent. Zaku didn't here what she had said once she got out the shower, he was sleep...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xander

PostSubject: Re: I just want to be free.   7th February 2016, 1:58 pm

Cleo would notice Zaku was sleeping and decided not to wake him instead she would tuck herself into a seiza position near the floor and meditate while she waited for him to wake up regardless of how many minutes or hours it would take, though if he took longer than an hour she would slip out of her meditation to check if her clothes were dry which they weren't. This would go on, with her checking every hour until they were dry so that she could slip out of the towel and back into her clothes assuming he took much longer to wake up. She didn't want to lurk around his house when he wasn't awake it didn't feel like her place to do such they had just met and he had been nice enough to allow her to not only eat his food but use his shower she didn't want to potentially upset him by not being nearby when he woke up.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: I just want to be free.   7th February 2016, 4:09 pm

3 hours later Zaku woke up and then sat up fully, stretching his arms behind his head with a yawn. After that he stood up and noticed Liah just sitting there on the floor. His eyebrow raised from the weirdness, "What are you doing?" It was really weird to just see her there doing nothing at all. If he was doing nothing he would of just went to sleep, like he did earlier. He looked out the window and noticed it was darker than before, making him wonder how long he was sleep for, "How long was I knocked for?" He yawned again before waiting for her response.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xander

PostSubject: Re: I just want to be free.   7th February 2016, 7:05 pm

She would snap out of her meditative trance and would blink a couple of times before realizing he had asked her two questions. "I was meditating... it helps me focus myself it's also good to pass the time. About three hours I think, didn't want to wake you." Cleo said straightening up once more and stretching out her legs a bit. "Thank you once again. I didn't think I should leave before you woke up but it's getting sort of late and I have a curfew." she said looking down slightly embarrassed as she didn't want to return back to the clan but if she didn't they would go looking for her and the punishments would be most painful. "Tomorrow could we train or go on a mission together?" she said with a hopeful look in her eyes as not only would she be able to get stronger but she would also be able to get away from her handlers if she had somewhere else to be.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: I just want to be free.   12th February 2016, 4:06 pm

Zaku nodded and then laughed to himself a bit, "Wow! You ere jut sitting there that long? Next time just wake me up." She then thanked him causing the boy to blush a little before he shook his head quickly, "Forget it. Seriously." He didn't do nice things for people often so it was weird. He was kind of happy he met her earlier. She then said she would have to be leaving soon since it was getting late. Zaku needed her for someone to go on missions with so he didn't want her to go get killed on the way there or anything like that, "Can you get there safely on your own? There are people out there that will catch you, rape you, and then kill you without a hesitation." Did he just offer to take her home? What was he doing? He needed to stop being so nice to her, it wasn't like himself. He then remembered she asked if they could train or something the following day. He shook his head to reply, "Nah. I'll be busy tomorrow. The day after we will go on a mission though. Where's your clan district at anyways? I'll pick yu up from there and then we can go do a mission."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xander

PostSubject: Re: I just want to be free.   13th February 2016, 11:00 am

Cleo didn't think much of it, she didn't need sleep that much due to what she was and her meditation allowed her to rest and recuperate during the times she couldn't afford to sleep. Still she appreciated his concern and would smile but shake her head, she was grateful but there was no need. "It's okay my handler is probably waiting for me as is and I don't want to be late for my curfew." she said looking around nervously when he mentioned being able to do things the day after tomorrow and his asking for her clan grounds. "It.. It wouldn't be wise for you to pick me up from my clan district. If you were a silver knight...or had the backing of one then yes but until then I don't want the clan to get wind of me having...friends. They'd attempt to encourage you to cease and desist and that's not saying what they might do to me as a punishment." she would take a step back before bowing in thanks.

She was happy that he thought he could pick her up but she was an Alchemist, and her handlers wouldn't approve of her associating with those outside of the clan lest she begin to think of the injustice surrounding their clan politics and try to flee or seek refuge. It was stupid but she knew a lot of people who had attempted such things and were punished horribly for it, one of them being pregnant and the beatings caused her a miscarriage. Sure she wasn't like that with Zaku but if they misunderstood or assumed it would just end badly. "Thank you Zaku, for your kindness I'll see you in two days then." with that statement she would see herself out scanning the area a bit before darting off into the distance heading towards her clan ground to make it seem as if she had been in a hurry to return home.

(Cleopatra Exits)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I just want to be free.   

Back to top Go down

I just want to be free.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1