HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to NB or Welcome back, either way your here now. Awesome <3

Share | 
 

 Let's Pick A Fight

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Satsuki

avatar

Posts : 384
Join date : 2015-04-19
Age : 19

PostSubject: Let's Pick A Fight   20th November 2015, 6:03 pm

Amamiya had been strolling through town with her wings wrapped around her like a dress. It was two days after training with Tumu and getting drunk when she passed by the bounty board. Apparently some person had done something stupid and resulted in getting a bounty on their head. The information said they were a bronze knight and it was freshly posted as she watched the man put up the bounty. Night was when Pandora became particularly active, and it was a New Moon tonight. Despite the desperate wind that seemed to want to tear at every bit of loose clothing and objects. It made her wings want to force open on occasion. But she tried to pay it no mind. She decided to pick a fight tonight. She would locate this opponent and make him, or her, her first conquest. Amamiya took the image of the person to memory and their last location before heading off in search of them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blade

avatar

Posts : 2375
Join date : 2012-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Let's Pick A Fight   20th November 2015, 6:15 pm

It wouldn't take too long for Amamiya to find the person she was looking for, in fact it was more like they found her. Apparently walking down from over a hill the person stopped about thirty feet away and raised a hand. A scarf wrapped around their mouth, trailing in the wind and they were wearing large, baggy clothes, black in colour and their fingers apparently ended in claws made of metal, black steel, glinting in the wan moonlight. Their eyes were a peculiar shade of deep red, almost blood like in colouration as they watched the girl. "What are you doing out here, eh?" They asked, their voice oddly androgynous, almost masculine but definitely on the feminine register, they apparently seemed to like to hide themselves, might actually have been a good thing too. "I hope you aren't here to start any trouble... I wouldn't exactly like that..." Their voice took on a harder tone for just a moment before it softened. Their posture was oddly relaxed and their eyes were glinting but of course... Very little else could be seen about them.

***********************
~A message to all~

~When I enter the cbox, you will give me at least 5 minutes before asking me for anything. If you do not I reserve the right to hit one of your characters with any technique I wish... From any character I wish.~

This has been a friendly PSA from Dadmin Blade. Have a good day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satsuki

avatar

Posts : 384
Join date : 2015-04-19
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Let's Pick A Fight   20th November 2015, 6:28 pm

Ah, the night. Especially one as dark as this was Amamiya's love. She could see the target and everything around her clear as day with her night vision. She approached as the target spoke and stppped twenty feet away within the light of a building. She giggled and gave a slight bow, "Maybe I am. I've been itching for a fight you know. Plus I could use the money. I need about 15,000 xel to get what I want. So how about it? Three ways to live for you. Either you kill me, you have high mental aptitude... Or you pay me to leave. Otherwise... I think you would make a nice little zombie." Amamiya licked her lips as she observed her prey and tried to get as much information as possible from him.

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blade

avatar

Posts : 2375
Join date : 2012-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Let's Pick A Fight   20th November 2015, 6:39 pm

The metal gauntlets on the person's hands actually turned out not to be weapons at all, or at least not weapons that Symbiotic Existence could glean any information from. The person, unaware of any of this reached up and gently scratched beside one of their eyes as they thought over what the girl said, the claw flashing slightly for a moment before fading down. The flash seemed to extend into the figure's eye however as it glowed a soft red rather than its usual darker tone, more scarlet than crimson in this case. "Well why don't we have a bit of a chat first, neh? We could get to know one another, get to touch one another, maybe have a little fun before we have to kill one another." They chuckled softly, covering their mouth, or where it should be under the scarf, with their gauntleted hand, the flash of a grin coming into their eye, they were indeed smiling. "Or you could be a grumpuss but you don't look like one... So what do you say?"

Spoiler:
 

***********************
~A message to all~

~When I enter the cbox, you will give me at least 5 minutes before asking me for anything. If you do not I reserve the right to hit one of your characters with any technique I wish... From any character I wish.~

This has been a friendly PSA from Dadmin Blade. Have a good day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satsuki

avatar

Posts : 384
Join date : 2015-04-19
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Let's Pick A Fight   20th November 2015, 6:53 pm

Satsuki waved her hand dismissively at him. "I'm afraid not. You see I have some training to get to. People to rape. Ranks to obtain. Things like that. I don't have time to go on a little date right now. Besides, I have my eyes on a little man named Hiro," she would say. She smiled as she was going to make the first move. Usually most jutsu used hand seals, including genjutsu. However, she did not need to worry about this. Without making another movement she grasped the chakra hold she had on him and began her onslaught. Thanks to blending the target would see a shadow zip by in the darkness at near untraceable speeds as it was merely his mind playing a trick on him to convince him that the next genjutsu occurred in reality. His right hand would pop out of socket, dislocating itself as the figure rushed by him while Satsuki maintained her same position to watch his reaction.

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blade

avatar

Posts : 2375
Join date : 2012-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Let's Pick A Fight   20th November 2015, 7:18 pm

Eye pulsing for a moment, Thana... Or to give him his full name Thanatos activated a technique that was common amongst Entity of all types as the beginning genjutsu just bounced off of his mind, shielding flaring up for a moment. Normally this would have been countered by the increase in effect from Topping but as the second Genjutsu hadn't been triggered at that point due to Thanatos seeing the ability building, it wasn't buffed and thus nullified. This would have the added effect of stopping the buff to her other Genjutsu. The Dislocation would stick but he saw it coming and immediately fired through a pair of Genjutsu of his own, the first one causing a series of horrific, brutally burned and scarred victims to try and grab her and drag her into a black pit, their very touch sending numbing cold through her body and, the scariest part would probably be the fact that the touches were very much real, nails digging into the flesh although not to the point that it would cause any damage. If she was pulled in she'd be forced to fight a massive skeletal dragon whilst being held down, the beast leaping forwards to attempt to bite her in half. If she wasn't pulled in, Thana would click his fingers causing a massive flash to erupt from him, probably blinding Ama and he then threw his hand out, a series of spikes firing up from the ground to try and impale her at C-Rank speeds. "Tch... No fun..."

Spoiler:
 

***********************
~A message to all~

~When I enter the cbox, you will give me at least 5 minutes before asking me for anything. If you do not I reserve the right to hit one of your characters with any technique I wish... From any character I wish.~

This has been a friendly PSA from Dadmin Blade. Have a good day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satsuki

avatar

Posts : 384
Join date : 2015-04-19
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Let's Pick A Fight   22nd November 2015, 1:27 am

Amamiya's vision was gone. What was this? What was happening? Was she really losing in a mental warfare? What was this? Amamiya did not know. Something was grabbing her, pulling her down. The touch was cold as ice. Then she felt a sharp pain throughout her body. Amamiya let out a blood curdling scream that could be heard for miles probably, though that's probably just a hyperbole. Fear gripped her as she put all her strength into this next movement for fear of death. Using her max strength she spread her massive wings and jerked her body upward, attempting to break free of whatever had her. She would attempt to shoot straight up. She was blind, but she knew what awaited her above. Her domain, the wide open sky. She had to get away. She had to run or else she would die. Her fight or flight response kicked in, her adrenaline pumping as she attempted to shoot skywards until she felt she was far enough away.


Last edited by Satsuki on 23rd November 2015, 10:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cola

avatar

Posts : 3077
Join date : 2011-11-02
Age : 83
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Let's Pick A Fight   23rd November 2015, 6:15 am

Tch. How useless. Tumu would throw away the now empty bottle before taking to the sights of his rifle once more, locking onto his target. The bullet was impossibly fast, reaching a speed that nothing is yet to pass, shattering through the sound barrier with ease to explosively impale the targets arm before the fatal movement could be completed, thus disrupting the flow of chakra and preventing the spikes from being created. He was a fair distance away, enough to watch without being noticed, yet close enough to make a move should the need come. Honestly, he was disappointed, his young apprentice has potential, this much is true, yet she is overconfident and inexperienced, the two factors being her major downfall. Once the shot had been made, he would pull out a cigarette and light it before walking over towards the battle to discredit his young student. Hopefully she could at least stay alive that long.

Spoiler:
 

***********************
Neo:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Let's Pick A Fight   

Back to top Go down
 
Let's Pick A Fight
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Should i call my girlfriend after a fight?
» * Feeling Special, Aren't Ya? *~Create And/Or Pick Your Own Music Band~
» Famous People Pick & Play!
» White tail deer pick and play
» The Fallen Wolves pick and play

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Beginnings :: Origin Continent (Land of Beginnings) :: Pandora Empire :: Jigokugakure (Village Hidden in the Inferno)-
Jump to: