HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to NB or Welcome back, either way your here now. Awesome <3

Share | 

Here we go again [Hiro and Amamiya]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Xander

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again [Hiro and Amamiya]   17th March 2016, 11:23 am

"Thank you for wanting to be my friend." Cleo said with a faint smile, little did he know such a declaration would make her more determined to pay him back. She would clear her throat and look at the sky trying to figure out what time it was, but would give up after a couple of seconds it wasn't dark enough to let her know that it was time for her to return back to where she was staying. "So.. I was wondering, when we were sparring your eyes changed colors. What was that?" she would look to see if his eyes were still that same color and if they were she would point to further empathize her statement. She didn't think they were freaky or anything it's just to go from one eye color to another was pretty cool, her eyes just stay their same shade and while she did like them because they helped her blend into the background she was always fascinated with eye-catching colors.

Training For:

"I've grown disillusioned with the idea of a shinobi, innumerable amounts of them are seen running around throwing around flashy ninjutsu and have lost sight of what it truly means to be a true assassin. Perhaps I'll be the one to shatter that illusion, and reeducate the populace on what it really means...to be called, Shinobi."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xiao

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again [Hiro and Amamiya]   17th March 2016, 12:26 pm

He knew he couldn’t do much about her current situation as that was how her clan had been structured for god knows how long, but he still wanted to know that he’d be here for her if she ever needed someone to talk to or hang with. Though that may cause problems with her handlers at some point but whenever that bridge came up, they’d cross it together. “My eyes?” Hiro said confused for a few seconds but then caught on to what she was talking about it. “That’s my clan’s dojutsu, the Raidengan. It basically allows me to predict physical actions and improves my reaction speeds. It has multiple stages and forms, the one I used against you in our spar was a form I recently activated after I was attacked by another Denkou and killed her.” He said with a frown as he recalled murdering the red head girl from the Allied Shinobi Nations. Though he felt no remorse or shame in his actions he hoped that Karliah didn’t think any less of him.

Hiro:

Belladonna:

Takeshi:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xander

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again [Hiro and Amamiya]   17th March 2016, 3:35 pm

Cleo's smile would vanish not because she frowned upon what he had said but because she understood that power came from sacrifice. "She was the enemy right? So you had to kill her otherwise you would of died yourself. Still, an evolution such as that, I can't think to how it wouldn't be restricted in your clan." she said as the realization that they were alike in some respects was bittersweet. "I guess it's a good thing that the Denkou aren't based in Pandora. Alchemy is like that, power comes at a cost, which is why we are bound and restricted the way we are, the ruling portion of my clan fear us, fear what we can do. I think, as long as you use your acquired power to protect yourself and whatever is dear to you then the cost shouldn't matter so long as you don't become a monster in the process." she would end with that and it was accompanied by a shrug as she didn't mean to breech a topic which might upset him in somewhat but merely wanted to share her own input on the subject matter.

Training For:

"I've grown disillusioned with the idea of a shinobi, innumerable amounts of them are seen running around throwing around flashy ninjutsu and have lost sight of what it truly means to be a true assassin. Perhaps I'll be the one to shatter that illusion, and reeducate the populace on what it really means...to be called, Shinobi."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xiao

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again [Hiro and Amamiya]   17th March 2016, 6:55 pm

The act of killing another Denkou was indeed forbidden and those who possessed the eyes he currently had were branded as traitors. But he was currently aligned with Pandora so if he possessed the Mashin Raidengan or not, he would be a traitor either way. “In truth I don’t care about how I go about getting power. All I care about is having the strength to protect the people I hold dear to me and my homeland. I’d kill a thousand Denkou’s to protect my loved ones.” He said with a look of determination on his face. Though this way of thinking could probably have him making risky decisions in the near future but if it was in the name of Pandora, all his actions will be just. “If you don’t have to get back soon we could have another spar or I could walk you home if you’d like.”

Hiro:

Belladonna:

Takeshi:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xander

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again [Hiro and Amamiya]   18th March 2016, 10:10 am

"And I would kill all of the Artificers if it meant freedom for my people." Cleo would think in reply to his statement her eyes likewise filled with determination, the moment would pass quickly and he would change the subject causing her to nod. "A spar would be nice, I want to try some things, do you think you could avoid using the area attacks? I don't mind the lightning, it's cool just I'm sort of helpless against what you did before. I don't have any ranged moves yet." she would chuckle nervously even though she was being serious she knew her weak points and not having any ranged moves was one of them. She hated being so weak but Alchemy was complex even more so when she had no one teaching her how to do it in the first place.

"Then after...if you don't mind maybe you could walk me halfway? My handler doesn't take kindly to associating with people outside of the clan. If you were a silver knight he wouldn't say anything because of the clan's deal with the Goddess but otherwise... I'd get in trouble for it." she would say with another smile though this one wasn't a happy one just a way to mask her dread at returning if such a thing happened. Truthfully she hated returning back to the cage that was the Tenshi clan even if it wasn't the actual clan location due to it being in the Land of Torment but still they were worse here because they felt they had to be lest the Alchemists get too comfortable. Most artificer children were utterly spoiled treating Alchemists like scum was seen as their birthright and most never questioned the morality of treating another sentient being like they were less then another.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xiao

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again [Hiro and Amamiya]   18th March 2016, 4:17 pm

Not being able to use any of his ranged techniques was quite disappointing as there were a whole lot more techniques he had wished to try out against an opponent in battle but if he were to use such techniques against Karliah it wouldn’t help her out as much since she was no counters against such techniques. “No ranged techniques? Got it.” He said with a nod before leaping back a few feet at Crashing Ground speeds to give the two some distance between them. Drawing his katana he would take his stance before activating his Mashin Raidengan once again. He was quite curious to see what exactly she had meant when she said she had wanted to try something out so he would allow her to take the offensive while he took the defensive.

Hiro:

Belladonna:

Takeshi:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xander

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again [Hiro and Amamiya]   19th March 2016, 7:25 pm

Cleo would smile, while sliding into a more solid stance this time using her chakra to stick the sheathe to her body. With a quick roll of the neck to crack it and loosen up her muscles her eyes would narrow as she got serious. "I'll be going all out now. Kaimon! Kyumon! Seimon!" Cleo said the only indicator that she had opened up to the third gate being masked due to her lack of blood. She would burst forward moving in a zig-zag pattern trying to throw him off this time moving at A-rank speeds and refraining from using her strength to give her an additional boost in speed seeing how she had been countered so easily before. Now as she rushed forward she would keep her left hand trailing behind her while gripping the hilt of her Uchigatana with her right hand.

As for the pain of activating it, it was nothing she couldn't handle, she was wary of falling for the same sort of counter as before thus was paying more attention to how he was positioned having noticed him change his eyes yet again. "If it helps him with perception, then I just have to take that initiative from him by doing something unpredictable." she thought to herself and before she got within 10 feet of him she would stomp resulting in a crack in the ground along a with a small crater chunks of rock flying up in the process which she would grab with her free hand and begin throwing them with a slight curve so as to distract him. She would use her trick shot to make up the difference and make a strafe to the left trying to hide herself behind the incoming rocks before bursting forward and drawing her uchigatana aiming for a slash to his right hand. The end result would be rock chunks coming from the front and Cleo coming from the side.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xiao

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again [Hiro and Amamiya]   24th March 2016, 7:36 pm

His crimson hues would shift from left to right as they tried to keep up with her irregular and sporadic movement. Luckily for him he had learnt how to predict the movements of others by reading their muscle movements. What he wasn’t able to predict however, was what she would do when she was within ten feet of him. Since he had no means of predicting such a move made by the young girl, the moment she had stomped the floor it would cause him to lose his footing and causing him to stumble, which was more of a good thing for him. He would quickly unsheathe his katana and his wakizashi to check his balance, however instead of regaining his footing he would start to teeter causing him to spin wildly. Since we would be unable to reflect that giant rubble coming towards him, he would coat his sword with Lightning magic aiming to cut through the rubble and anything that would make contact with his weapons. As an added bonus he would fire off four crescents, one to right, left, in front and   behind him all traveling at Vacuum release speeds.

Spoiler:

Hiro:

Belladonna:

Takeshi:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xander

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again [Hiro and Amamiya]   24th March 2016, 8:34 pm

Cleo would watch as when Hiro stumbled he used it to his advantage and would quickly end up slicing up the rubble she sent flying at him and as she had planned on using that to close the distance between them she would quickly hop over a crescent sent flying at her. With that she would not halt her moment using her eyes to scan when his katana would be incoming and then would dash forward while unsheathing her Uchigatana. She would use it to parry his incoming strike due to transmitting her chakra scalpel along her blades edge to give it enough reinforcement to not be cut by his lightning release technique. She would try and use that window to quickly aim a cut to his wrist with her other chakra scalpel and if he used his wakizashi to try and intercept her she would divert the chakra scalpel from her hand to jut out of her elbow to try and deter him from such an action.

"That was dangerous, I don't know what those crescents could do but if they were lightning based they could really mess me up. He's really good." she thought to herself as if she was able to land her strike the scalpel would sever the tendons in his wrist causing him to be unable to grip his weapon causing him to drop it to the ground, additionally it would leave his right side unprotected as she would attempt to capitalize on such an opening with a shallow slash to his mid-section.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xiao

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again [Hiro and Amamiya]   25th March 2016, 12:37 am

His rotation would come to an abrupt halt the moment his strike was parried due to the weapon being unable to cut through the reinforced weapon. Planting his feet firmly on the ground, his crimson hues would shift towards the source of his interrupted movement. Once again his enhanced perception would come to his aid as he could predict her movements and thus he was able to react to her oncoming assault. Leaping back at samurai vacuum release speeds, he would leave an after image before clone in an attempt to confuse the girl and give him a window of opportunity to strike. Taking a deep breath, he would allow the latent electricity within his body to manifest and run course through his veins, before striking his two blades together and launching himself towards the girl at blinding light speeds while spinning like a drill. His attack was mainly aimed at the hand which she held her weapon as he attempted to use the element of surprise to catch her off guard and overwhelm her.

Spoiler:

Hiro:

Belladonna:

Takeshi:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xander

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again [Hiro and Amamiya]   25th March 2016, 1:17 am

Cleo would initially manage to aim a cut at his wrist but upon cutting it would be revealed to be an afterimage causing her to jump back propelling her body with both speed and strength on reflex only to see Hiro in the distance before he vanished once more. Her eyes couldn't keep up with his speed and for him to go from something she could at least see while concentrating to this was frankly kind of scary. A moment later and her body was tilting as a blade poked out from her hand assuming he followed through with his finisher. She would stare at it eyes wide, it was lucky that she was pretty tolerant of pain otherwise the spar would of ended with a scream of pain. Instead she would blink before trying to pull the blade out of her hand and stare at Hiro with a slightly bemused expression. "I guess I lost again, your really good, I should start calling you Hiro-senpai." she said while using her non injured hand to sheath her weapon and then held it close to her body. She would have to bandage it at least until she could find someone to heal her, sure it was an inconvenience but it wasn't anything she couldn't deal with.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xiao

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again [Hiro and Amamiya]   25th March 2016, 9:48 am

Hiro-senpai? It has a nice ring to it.” He said with a smile before pulling his blade out of her arm. Though she had a high tolerance to pain, he still couldn’t help but feel a bit like an asshole for impaling her with his blade, but at least she was still alive and not ripped to shreds. “You’re pretty good yourself, probably one of the strongest apprentice knights around.” He stated while sheathing both his weapons. Probably in their next spar she would be a bit more to handle but by then he would’ve already ascended to the next level, so it would quite interesting to see how the next spar would end. “Well it’s getting pretty late so we should head back, are you sure your handler won’t say anything about that wound? I could take you to a nearby clinic and have you patched up.

Hiro:

Belladonna:

Takeshi:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xander

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again [Hiro and Amamiya]   25th March 2016, 1:01 pm

If Cleo had blood to blush she would of at his comment but she would instead look down at the floor unused to praise for the most part. "You really think so? Thank you...no one's ever told me that." she would avoid his eyes and instead focus on her wounded body part before looking up as he offered to take her to a clinic. Before she answered she would deactivate her gates only for her body to shudder as the fully felt the results of her actions pain recoil unlike that which she normally could tolerate was harsh and she would find herself sinking to the ground her legs to weak to support her body for the moment. "Forgive me, I think I overdid it. I think being taken to the clinic would be a good idea. I'd get punished severely if I'm unable to move."

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xiao

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again [Hiro and Amamiya]   26th March 2016, 12:05 am

A smile appeared on his lips after witnessing her cute reaction. She seemed so delicate and fragile, much like a flower that needed a bit of sunlight and water. He found it difficult to believe that someone would even think to hurt such an innocent young girl but this was Pandora after all, home of freaks, monsters and the scum of earth so why was he surprised? He had silently wondered about the conditions she had lived in, but it was probably best he didn’t ask her about such things. Not yet anyways. As he was about to say something, he would notice that she was now currently struggling to stand, which was expected as she was going pretty hard back then. “Let me help you out here.” He didn’t give her anytime to decline however, as he would immediately pick her up. Holding her tight to his chest, he would ensure that one arm was around her back to support her, while the other was around the bend in her knees. “Hold on tight.” Hiro said with a smile before bolting off at Blinding Light speeds.

The nearest clinic was quite far away, however he was able to get there quite quickly due to how fast he was moving. Sprinting through the doors, he would make his way to the receptionist. “Hey, she needs treatment, anyone available to take a look at her?” The woman behind the counter would simply point towards the room that was to the left of them. Nodding he would make his way towards the room and upon entering he would placing her down on the bed that was in the corner of the room. “I’m pretty sure that someone will be here to treat you, I’ll go handle the bill, be right back.” He said with a smile and as he left the room and like clockwork a man would walk through the door ready to tend to Karliah.

Hiro:

Belladonna:

Takeshi:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xander

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again [Hiro and Amamiya]   26th March 2016, 1:08 pm

Cleo would try to say that she could crawl but then she was picked up and held close and all she could do was cling on for dear life. Her eyes would try and keep track of the moving terrain but he was moving at those really high speeds of his so it was mainly a blur. When they landed in the hospital she would stay put since her body was damaged and though she could move if she strained herself he was offering her free medical treatment something she couldn't afford and thus she was in his debt even more now. "Thank you." she said right before he left and once the man came in she would explain that she had been using the eight gates, after a check up and some treatment she would still be sore but her muscles would have the damage minimized so that she could heal the rest naturally. Her arm was wrapped  Once she was okay she would walk out and scan the area to see where Hiro had gone whether he had left or stuck around to make sure she was okay.

Trained For:

Last edited by Xander on 27th March 2016, 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wanted to Train something else instead.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xiao

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again [Hiro and Amamiya]   26th March 2016, 7:40 pm

Hiro couldn’t help but grimace at the insane amount of zeros that were on the bill handed to him by the woman behind the counter. He was tempted to ask if this was some sort of joke but pay up now or I’ll call the police look she had on her face suggested otherwise. With a soft sigh he would dip into his pockets, pulled out the amount of money that was needed and then handed it to the receptionist. Turning on his heels, he would notice that Karliah was now out and about, which was good considering how much stress she had put her body through and the wound he had inflicted during training didn’t help that much either. “Hey, how are you feeling?” He said with a smile as he walked up to her. “Hmm, looks like the doctors did a good job.” They better have after swindling me anyways, he thought.

Hiro:

Belladonna:

Takeshi:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xander

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again [Hiro and Amamiya]   27th March 2016, 7:32 pm

I can move a lot better now, once again I thank you for your hospitality." she said with a small bow as she was even more in his debt than before due to her medical bills, she new due to most Pandoran's having curse marks and things like that medical treatment was pretty expensive. Especially considering she was a Zireh and thus more difficult to heal in comparison to someone with normal flesh and blood like a Human or Nova. She would straighten up before spying the time on the cloak her eyes widening before she bolted forward to sweep him into a hug. I'm late and have to go butitwasreallynicetomeetyouandIhopewecantraintogetheragain!  With that she would dash off with the last bit of what she said being rushed and sounding jumbled as if she had spoken with all one breath.

(Cleo Exits)

Trained For:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xiao

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again [Hiro and Amamiya]   29th March 2016, 9:54 am

You’re welcome Karliah.” He said with a smile as he finished writing up all the paperwork the woman had given him. He had no idea why medical care was so damn expensive in Pandora and silently hoped that he would never require any extreme medical care in the near future. Then again he now knew Karliah so when she had mastered her medical ninjutsu he could always go to her for treatment, which would be yet another reason to see her again. Handing over the signed documents over to the old hag behind the counter, he would turn to say something to Karliah but she would already be rushing off. “See you soon.” He said to himself before chuckling and heading the opposite direction.

Exits

Trained:

Hiro:

Belladonna:

Takeshi:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knightmare

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again [Hiro and Amamiya]   31st March 2016, 8:55 pm

approved

Savage AF:

Back to top Go down