Welcome to NB or Welcome back, either way your here now. Awesome <3

Share | 

Berserker's Solo Training

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MasterChief

PostSubject: Berserker's Solo Training   19th May 2016, 12:03 am

Training:

Sakaki was finally a registered Knight of Pandora. It felt weird now being in some military group after years of fighting for himself. Whether he would be able to work with others he did not know, but he would give it a try. First he had to find a mentor so he could work his way up in the ranks. However, before that he decided to get in a little self training. During the pits he had managed to acquire explosive release and now he needed to integrate it with his life release genetic structure. He closed his eyes and sat crisscrossed to concentrate in meditation on the merger of the element with his genetic components. After twenty minutes of struggle he could feel the change in his body as if a fire was lit inside him. He smirked as he opened his eyes, looking forward to the mayhem to come.

151/100
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blade

PostSubject: Re: Berserker's Solo Training   19th May 2016, 12:05 am

Approved

~A message to all~

~When I enter the cbox, you will give me at least 5 minutes before asking me for anything. If you do not I reserve the right to hit one of your characters with any technique I wish... From any character I wish.~

This has been a friendly PSA from Dadmin Blade. Have a good day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Berserker's Solo Training
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1