Share | 

Marked for Fiery Glory!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zakiyoshi
Admin

PostSubject: Marked for Fiery Glory!   21st June 2016, 8:27 pm

Obtaining Curse Mark:

Hana was happy to be back in home territory, twirling like a child through the scenery and just plain enjoying being somewhere familiar. The whole process of going from simply touring another Village to becoming a student of a powerful teacher had taken it out of her a little. She'd left home thinking she was strong, and she returned, no matter how temporarily, knowing she was still a child in terms of strength. Still fresh from a little self training, she was still a little sweaty in the face, and she held a weapon in each hand, but truthfully the only reason she still held them both desperate was to give something to squeeze. She had gone through all her training so far, focused on the fire and the heat and the ash, and now... now she was being introduced to extra strength, attainable from what she understand in a short space of time. In all she hadn't really paid much attention, just the prospect that it would make her stronger in so many ways. She was running early, thankful training went better than she expected, and wasn't sure even what to expect as she made her way to the place.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Marked for Fiery Glory!   21st June 2016, 8:39 pm

The entryway to the palace was dark, from corner to corner. The only light source came from the world beyond the girl that had just opened the door. Though it wasn't like that for long, a woman in a blood red gown with hair to match seemed to float out of the shadows and into the light before Hana. She looked the girl up and down before looking towards the torches that lined the walls. They flared to life and the hall was filled with a glorious light. The woman was shown more clearly now, and to that respect she was deathly pale. Her lips were the same blood red as her dress, all of the red standing out starkly against her pale skin. Other than her pale tone, the woman was rather beautiful. One would wonder why she would choose to be shut up in this place with only books and scholars for company. She turned away from Hana, but still spoke to her as she did so "Stohana. We here at Minrai Castle have been expecting you. Come, what you seek is this way." Without waiting to see if the girl followed, the woman began walking down the hall, he skirts fluttering behind her as she went.

My Lil Monsters:

Last edited by San on 21st June 2016, 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zakiyoshi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Marked for Fiery Glory!   21st June 2016, 9:10 pm

Hana was just a little surprised in seeing the woman appearing, taking only a brief pause before stepping forwards and up to the older woman. "... alright, lemme just say one thing before we step inside; Where... do you get your make up. Because that lipstick is a gorgeous shade of red." She would say before beginning to follow the woman down the hall. Her nerves had never been higher, but neither had her excitement. "Is this gonna hurt by the way? And where do I get this mark? It's not someone stupid like on my butt is it? Because I don't go flashing my butt at older women like yourself."

Himiko Zakiyoshi:

Stohana Fushicho:

Noah Lane:

Kori Kuroshio:

Ariel Chromatica:

Cassiel Ibwa:

Lilica Argent:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Marked for Fiery Glory!   21st June 2016, 9:21 pm

The woman shook her head at the girl's words and chuckled "I can tell that you put much stock into appearances my dear. But still, a fire burns within you. One that burns as bright as that of our Lady Empress." She walked down the long halls, taking twisting turns left and right and left again. As she walked she looked at the girl "This is where traders come to pay tribute to our Empress, we take a small amount of their goods." She smiled slightly, but her face was now turned away from Hana "There is this one woman from the Polar Continent that makes the best make-up I have ever laid eyes on. Even a priestess of the Phoenix needs to stroke her vanity, every once and again." They soon walked into a large antechamber, the place cast in complete darkness. She walked to the center and flicked her wrist, a large pyre lighting within the middle. She stood by the flames, but the light they emitted barely touched the walls. She looked across the flames at Hana "The Mark is placed where I place it. There is no set spot, though some favor the same places. Now I ask of you, what is it that you seek here?"

My Lil Monsters:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zakiyoshi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Marked for Fiery Glory!   21st June 2016, 9:51 pm

Hana laughed nervously as she was made to feel so good by the older woman about her looks. "Oh, please I don't... ok yeah I am definitely vain but what girl isn't." She commented, following along the twisting turns closely, little more than a foot behind, eager to get there. She remained silent until they were in the large room, flinching as the light in the centre roared up, with Hana stepping in. "What do I seek?" She repeated, "I seek... strength. I seek personal strength. Strength for my clan. And you say I have a fire inside me?" Her smirk got even wider, extending her hands. "Then I would love to fuel that fire. I want my fire to burn bigger, burn brighter, and... and... dammit I got nothing else. I really suck at this whole 'rule of three' deal."

Himiko Zakiyoshi:

Stohana Fushicho:

Noah Lane:

Kori Kuroshio:

Ariel Chromatica:

Cassiel Ibwa:

Lilica Argent:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Marked for Fiery Glory!   22nd June 2016, 12:22 pm

She nodded at Hana before looking down into the flames that were before her. She then flicked her wrist and they leaped up, turning a plethora of bright colors as they swirled around her. Then a small flame shaped like a phoenix flew forth and circled around Hana. It then flew over into the woman's hand before turning into the vague shape of a young boy. The boy then twirled, his shape becoming noticeably more feminine. The girl then danced across the red woman's palm as if to a tune only she could hear, and was soon joined by two others. Before it could go much further, the woman snapped her hand shut and the flame was gone. The fire at the center of the room died down it it's original soft glow as she looked at Hana "Within these flames, I can see everything you were, everything you are and everything you could possibly be. The fire within you burns so bright it could inspire a nation...Or bring an empire to its knees. Only you can decide your course, little phoenix. Phoenix would not be the word for you anymore, however. I think you would much prefer Dryad." Her blood red eyes glowed with a light that seemed to fill the whole room as she looked at Hana. A spot above the girl's heart would burn as the mark of the Dryad would be placed there, changing her forever. Once this was done, the flames from the center of the room would roar up once more, consuming her. Once they died, leaving only embers, the red woman would be gone. Having left no sign of even stepping foot there.

My Lil Monsters:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zakiyoshi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Marked for Fiery Glory!   22nd June 2016, 12:35 pm

Hana actually felt rather embarrassed as she was told the meaning over the flames shape in the woman's hand, even if it wasn't exactly the biggest held secret. She was still however entranced by the dance of the flame, and then by the colour of the old woman's eyes staring back, feeling as if her very soul was being looked into. "What do you... Dry-" She was cut off as she clutched at her chest just above her heart, sinking to her knees. Even her vocal chords didn't seem to respond to her desires, she wanted to cry out but her body wouldn't allow her to. A wide grin crossed her face after finally getting some control, watching that fire in the middle of the room washing over her. She wasn't even sure how long for, but she felt that some time had passed by the time the embers were all that remained. She looked down over herself, grinning wide once more in seeing the mark on her chest. "... Dryad," She repeated, "... would've been nice to have explained a bit more about this!" She called out from the temple, taking a moment to see if she'd get a response, but getting nothing turned to leave, to test out her new capabilities.

Himiko Zakiyoshi:

Stohana Fushicho:

Noah Lane:

Kori Kuroshio:

Ariel Chromatica:

Cassiel Ibwa:

Lilica Argent:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marked for Fiery Glory!   

Back to top Go down

Marked for Fiery Glory!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1