HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Join the fight against the Gobi in the Land of Graves

Share | 

Proposed Samurai Style Tiers & Some Techniques Revamp.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xander

PostSubject: Proposed Samurai Style Tiers & Some Techniques Revamp.   Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:02 pm

Osoroshii Daku:

Hansha Buredo:

Junsuina Haiiro:

"I've grown disillusioned with the idea of a shinobi, innumerable amounts of them are seen running around throwing around flashy ninjutsu and have lost sight of what it truly means to be a true assassin. Perhaps I'll be the one to shatter that illusion, and reeducate the populace on what it really means...to be called, Shinobi."

Last edited by Xander on Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:45 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xander

PostSubject: Re: Proposed Samurai Style Tiers & Some Techniques Revamp.   Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:03 pm

Tenmetsu-Ko:

Shubi Toride:

Gen'ei-Ha:

"I've grown disillusioned with the idea of a shinobi, innumerable amounts of them are seen running around throwing around flashy ninjutsu and have lost sight of what it truly means to be a true assassin. Perhaps I'll be the one to shatter that illusion, and reeducate the populace on what it really means...to be called, Shinobi."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blade

PostSubject: Re: Proposed Samurai Style Tiers & Some Techniques Revamp.   Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:13 pm

Everything is fine except, for me, Vengeance burst.

If you want to make it instant banishing, have it remove buffs only up to B-Rank, if you give it a B-Rank speed(Like a wave) then I see it as fine for any banishing. As for the double damage... Would that apply to the Samurai using it as well as their allies?

~A message to all~

~When I enter the cbox, you will give me at least 5 minutes before asking me for anything. If you do not I reserve the right to hit one of your characters with any technique I wish... From any character I wish.~

This has been a friendly PSA from Dadmin Blade. Have a good day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Xander

PostSubject: Re: Proposed Samurai Style Tiers & Some Techniques Revamp.   Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:46 am

corrections made, B-rank & below as well as double the cost if ally friendly.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blade

PostSubject: Re: Proposed Samurai Style Tiers & Some Techniques Revamp.   Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:34 am

~A message to all~

~When I enter the cbox, you will give me at least 5 minutes before asking me for anything. If you do not I reserve the right to hit one of your characters with any technique I wish... From any character I wish.~

This has been a friendly PSA from Dadmin Blade. Have a good day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Proposed Samurai Style Tiers & Some Techniques Revamp.   

Back to top Go down

Proposed Samurai Style Tiers & Some Techniques Revamp.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1