Welcome to NB or Welcome back, either way your here now. Awesome <3

Share | 

Silver Lined Beginnings

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zakiyoshi
Admin

PostSubject: Silver Lined Beginnings   24th August 2016, 2:25 pm

It had been two weeks since Noah had first stolen the Metal Metal Fruit, and had in that time been carrying the fruit around with her, with the exception to the single berry that she had taken off and eaten. She loved having the fruit she did only for it's shape, as she removed a berry from the 'fruit' bunch and yet it still seemed completely intact. She'd had a regular little fling with a young woman named Gwyn, but now she'd been set up on a date and Noah was staying out of the way. She planned to call back tomorrow to catch up, and if all went well, they... wouldn't sleep together again.

During her days in the portside town she'd spent plenty of time in the tavern and had only paid one out of twenty of her drinks, flashing 'the girls' to get her drinks. She always was proud of her legs getting the attention and her drinks. As the day was turning to evening, Noah had been in there most of the day and as such by then she were quite drunk and just a little noisy. As she got another drink bought for her, she was lying across the lap of a lovely young couple, the woman seemingly enjoying feeding Noah cherries, whilst the man was stroking at her exposed legs. She was certainly drawing attention from the crowd in the tavern. Enough that a much more drunken young woman was attracted in by Noah's earlier advance towards her rushed over, kissing and sucking at her toes. It wasn't something Noah had done before... she wouldn't deny it tickled and felt nice though. She had three people fawning over her body, and all she was doing was lying there.

Himiko Zakiyoshi:

Stohana Fushicho:

Noah Lane:

Kori Kuroshio:

Ariel Chromatica:

Cassiel Ibwa:

Lilica Argent:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blade

PostSubject: Re: Silver Lined Beginnings   24th August 2016, 5:52 pm

Sharp eyes took in the surroundings as she entered, the eyes of a huntress, one used to locking onto people and bringing them down. She hadn't had a gun in her hands for so long though... She was worried she'd lost those skills but they were there, dancing in the back of her mind. She gave a sigh and shook her head, thick hair swishing around her before she stepped in, holding the door for her companion... At least she hoped Avisa hadn't been distracted by some kind of passing shiny, that would probably be rather bothersome. The woman, taller than most of the patrons, walked through the assembled crowd of the tavern. Her eyes constantly scanned and her body was perpetually prepared for anyone attempting to grope her, a quick twist of the wrist or a sharp jab a solar plexus pushing them away.

She stepped up to the bar and ordered a measure of rum for herself before looking to the side. Excess... It was filthy. Aurora's teeth ground together and she nodded for Avi to ask for what she wanted before paying. She hated people that lived so decadently, that got things so Gaia damned easily, how dare they get lucky? She had to fight for everything she had and yet this bitch... Auro let out a long sigh, although it turned more into a growl towards the end of it. Her fingers dug into the counter and she turned before heading to a darker corner and sitting down, rum on the table and feet up next to it. She made sure to keep her eyes on the wench at the bar though that was surrounded by people, some literally licking her feet... Disgusting, all of it.

~A message to all~

~When I enter the cbox, you will give me at least 5 minutes before asking me for anything. If you do not I reserve the right to hit one of your characters with any technique I wish... From any character I wish.~

This has been a friendly PSA from Dadmin Blade. Have a good day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Silver Lined Beginnings   24th August 2016, 6:11 pm

Trailing behind Auro was someone significantly darker in contrast. Avisa's wings were folded tightly to her sides as she squeezed in through the doors. She felt heads turn and eyes on her and her sparkling lover, though it was understandable since how many unicorns and birds actually show up to a tavern? Her head swiveled around from side to side, behind and below, making sure her feathers had as much minimal contact with the people here as possible. She had an appearance to keep to! Her tail feathers fluttered softly behind her, kicked up slightly as she walked and she was hoping that no one would actually step on them... or fall on them.... or try to pluck them...

"Just water for me if you serve that here.", she said before catching Auro's eye and looking over in the direction she was staring. ...What a sight...
She grabbed her drink and followed Auro to the corner and leaning against a wall adjacent to where Auro sat down. At least the beverages were much cleaner than the sight in this place. She glanced between Auro and Noah, eventually leaning over to whisper into Auro's ear. "What are you thinking?"

Characters:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zakiyoshi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Silver Lined Beginnings   24th August 2016, 7:15 pm

Noah rolled over as she joined the many people looking at the new coming pair in looking at the duo. Rather instantly she could see they were different, and after shooing the girl at her feet away along with saying her farewells to the couple she'd been lying on. Getting up and brushing off her skirt covering her legs for the most part, only having them visible through the slit a little when she walked. She picked up the small satchel and slung it over her shoulder as she approached the two who seemed out of place. "Hi, you're glaring at me. Never met you before and... you're a couple? I'm assuming anyway. So not jealous lover or some crap. You got some style too." She directed all her comments at the duo before leaning a little towards Avisa, "And oh my god you're so beautiful I love the feathers," She coo'd and stood up straight again, clearing her throat and tapping the satchel. "Either way, you both look like explorers. And as you're probably aware, good adventurers need a leg up. My name's Emera, and I... can provide that leg up for a cool one hundred thousand niikos."

Himiko Zakiyoshi:

Stohana Fushicho:

Noah Lane:

Kori Kuroshio:

Ariel Chromatica:

Cassiel Ibwa:

Lilica Argent:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blade

PostSubject: Re: Silver Lined Beginnings   24th August 2016, 7:33 pm

"She's here with a purpose, been watching us since we walked in. Probably due to our appearance. She's getting up and coming towards us. I want you on guard, Avisa, I trust you with my life and I need you to tell me anything that's going on. I'll have my instincts at the ready... Tap twice on the seat if she lies to us." Auro whispered to Avisa before the girl came over. Auro narrowed her eyes and leaned forwards, one hand hidden under the table. The other picked up her rum and took a sip of it as the woman went through her spiel. The arm under the table was making small movements and unless the woman had a way of detecting latent magnetic fields she would have no clue that Auro was building a pretty substantial amount of Magnet Release materia in her right arm. "So what you're telling me is that you have a way to give us an advantage but it'll cost us only one hundred thousand Niikos?" Aurora hissed out at the woman, making sure to quieten and stress the last four words so no one else would overhear. That was a frankly obscene amount of money, she didn't want a bar fight starting up because of it. "So what is it you're offering exactly?"

Spoiler:

~A message to all~

~When I enter the cbox, you will give me at least 5 minutes before asking me for anything. If you do not I reserve the right to hit one of your characters with any technique I wish... From any character I wish.~

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Silver Lined Beginnings   24th August 2016, 7:47 pm

Avisa nodded and straightened her posture, her hand resting on the back of Auro's chair and took another sip of water as Noah came over to them. She listened in on the speech, not exactly to the words but more the tone and glancing around Noah's body, silently picking at the girl's attire and any subtle motions her body made that she could make out. To Noah's compliment, she simply nodded to acknowledge it. Upon hearing her 'name', she casually leaned forwards put her drink down onto the table, blocking the view as she tapped Auro's chair twice. "It must be a damn good offer for it to cost that much, yes?"

Spoiler:

Characters:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zakiyoshi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Silver Lined Beginnings   24th August 2016, 7:58 pm

Noah smirked softly as she looked around over her shoulder. She had no idea of the Magnetic ability being used beneath the table, just knowing she had attention at least. "Devil Fruit," She would mouth, opening the satchel just a little to show there was indeed a large bunch of metallic sparkling berries inside. She instantly closed and locked the satchel back up again. "This here... is the Metal Metal No Mi. Specifically, as I'm not sure if you could see the colouration, is the subset known as the Model Copper. If someone ate this fruit, they would become a Copper-man. Body hard as metal, sounds pretty good, no?"

Himiko Zakiyoshi:

Stohana Fushicho:

Noah Lane:

Kori Kuroshio:

Ariel Chromatica:

Cassiel Ibwa:

Lilica Argent:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blade

PostSubject: Re: Silver Lined Beginnings   25th August 2016, 3:18 pm

The moment she mouthed that, Auro stood up and glared into Noah's eyes to make her shut up before growling at her, voice only barely audible. "You fucking moron, don't talk about that sort of shit while you're in here. Never know when a privateer might be lurking around. Come with me, we're going outside, you're going to tell me all about it. If you don't come with me I'm going to assume that you're lying to me or are a spy that's trying to get me killed and I'll react appropriately, you understand?" She snarled before looking over to Avisa and giving her a wave. "Come on, Avi, we're going outside to talk to this woman about her... Services, never know if we'd be able to liven things up in the bedroom." It would be painfully obvious to Aurora's lover that she was lying but that was the point and she'd spoken loud enough to let the people around them here to deflect any attention. With that she gently grabbed Noah's wrist and dragged her away and outside the tavern before moving to an alleyway, leading the girl with her and then pushing her in. "Talk and talk quickly before I grow incredibly annoyed..."

~A message to all~

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Silver Lined Beginnings   25th August 2016, 4:11 pm

Avisa's expression showed surprise at the mention of something so... valuable. At Auro's lie, Avisa simply got off the wall and followed the two out, checking to make sure her feathers were untouched as she left. Outside of the tavern, she stretched her wings out, feathers shaking slightly before she folded her wings back to her sides. She stood just outside the alleyway and listened in while she was examining a wing and waiting for more information to be told.

Characters:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zakiyoshi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Silver Lined Beginnings   25th August 2016, 4:21 pm

Noah tried not to be grabbed, even despite learning to control the abilities the fruit gave her, it was hard to not hide the fact her skin seemed oddly soft and smooth, yet slick and hard all at the same time, and from there it was obvious there was something in-human about her at least. "Alright alright, geez stop pulling already," She would say and snatch her arm back from Auro, rubbing her wrist as she looked the unicorn over whilst glancing towards the dark feathered bird and sighed. "Alright fine, it's a scam. Ok?" She said and took the fruit out completely, only further showing it was an authentic Devil Fruit at least. "Look, it's a bunch fruit so I figured, snatch a single berry off, eat it, get the powers, and I could sell the rest for a bomb." She wasn't quite sure why she was being so truthful with them, however they'd jumped onto her far too quickly for her own comfort. "And besides... no privateers in there. You think I'm that stupid? C'mon... I'm kinda hurt." She said and rubbed the back of her head, "... I mean the fruit's actually worth around fifty-one thousand. No harm trying to up the price and haggle down after all."

Himiko Zakiyoshi:

Stohana Fushicho:

Noah Lane:

Kori Kuroshio:

Ariel Chromatica:

Cassiel Ibwa:

Lilica Argent:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blade

PostSubject: Re: Silver Lined Beginnings   25th August 2016, 4:49 pm

"Bloody knew it." Auro snarled and dispersed the magnet materia that had built up in her hand. "You're lucky I didn't bloody well attack you for that sort of shit, damn it! Trying to sell a devil fruit in a place like that." Aurora shook her head and reached up, running her fingers through her hair. "That's how you get yourself attacked, especially if you're carrying it on your person. Someone might just jump you, beat you up and take the fruit, if it wasn't for the fact that I knew you were lying to me about something I might have done that myself." The unicorn massaged the base of her horn for a moment before snapping back around to Noah. "It was that easy going attitude you displayed in there that caused this... Letting people get so damn close to you without vetting them, without knowing their intentions, that's how you get a knife between the ribs or a body riddled with bullets. I've seen it happen too many times in bars like that. You really need to be more fucking careful with places like that!" The girl paced back and forth for a few moments before stopping in front of Noah. "Fifty one thousand niikos? If it wasn't for the fact that my lover would never forgive me for killing someone like you... I'd tear your heart out and take that fruit. Instead I'm going to give you a second chance because sometimes I have a soft spot for a pretty girl... Sometimes."

She narrowed her eyes for a few moments, watching the woman and waiting for signals from Avi to make sure that nothing had been a lie. Once that was ascertained she continued. "Well done, you're with us now until I say so or find someone better. I'm not going to treat you badly but you're going to get a fair bit of hostility from me until I know you're trustworthy... And if you need someone to sell that scam, me and Avisa will do it for you and well... I'll be generous at least because you aren't going to be getting all of the money, but you'll be getting most of it, that's all I can promise. Once we're outfitted well..." She paused and scratched the line of fur running down the center of her torso for a moment. "What do you do exactly? Do you have some kind of compulsion effect for bringing people around you like that? If you're just that charming..." Auro snorted quietly to let her thoughts on that be known. "...Then we could use someone like you because we've got something big planned."

~A message to all~

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Silver Lined Beginnings   25th August 2016, 5:59 pm

Hearing Noah's mention of eating a piece of the fruit, despite its seemingly perfect state, Avisa's feathers ruffled slightly out of irritation. How cursed we'd be if we fell for something like that especially if it's already been used... She nodded to what Auro said, because it truly was really silly to show something like that in public, regardless if it was whispered and flashed. Anyone could catch wind of it if they were close enough to hear or lip read accurately. She seems to have some form of attraction for people to treat her as though she was royalty like that.", Avisa muttered under her breath. She turned to look into the alley, eyeing Noah's attire up and down again. "Yes, please tell us. What do you do?"

Characters:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zakiyoshi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Silver Lined Beginnings   25th August 2016, 6:27 pm

Noah would sigh again at both of their questions. "Really? You wanna do this? Alright. The married couple I was lying across when you came in? Didn't utter a word to them, yet I picked up the slightest of things. The woman was pregnant, spoilers, her brand new husband was not the father, whilst he... he was uncertain of their marriage, getting cold feet after the ceremony. The wedding of which was approximately a month ago, and this port is their last stop on the honeymoon. Bride got little too drunk at her party I would imagine, banged some guy, and now she's in that place." She listed off everything with utmost confidence. "I'm a courtesan. It's my job to keep people happy, to entertain, and most importantly, to watch my back, to know who to approach and how to steer clear of. Now... every instinct told me you two were good... but I guess one time out of a hundred isn't too bad," She looked between the two with a slightly forced smile, "But if you must know, I'm also a traveller. I drift. This is the longest time I've stayed somewhere, and that was because a lovely lady had a bum deal and needed to get some selfconfidence back." Her arms folded across her bikini covered chest to only further make her serious appearance. "So yes. Courtesan. I help people. The Gods gave me killer looks, so who am I to not use them to help people to help themselves." Her gaze then fixed onto Auro. "But I'm willing to hear you out. If you do so help me to sell this, I'll need a quick escape, as will you. But I can also return the favour in some way along with a portion of the cash as you say. So. What do you need me for?"

Himiko Zakiyoshi:

Stohana Fushicho:

Noah Lane:

Kori Kuroshio:

Ariel Chromatica:

Cassiel Ibwa:

Lilica Argent:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blade

PostSubject: Re: Silver Lined Beginnings   26th August 2016, 2:46 pm

Auro waited a few moments after Noah was done talking, waiting for any signals from her lover to say that the woman was lying. If she was then things would go south but it seemed like she was telling the truth, at least as far as Aurora could see anyway. She tilted her head to the side and scratched the base of her horn for a few moments before shrugging. "You're fancying it up but I know what you do now... Not my kind of thing but everyone makes their way in the world somehow and as for me and Avi? We're more than good, we're going to be the fucking best... My name's Aurora, I'm a Morganeer, it's a pleasure." She waited for Sparkles to give her name before continuing. "Now I need your name and I need your word that you'll stick with us because we can get this done and, with the money we can get from this, we can outfit ourselves well enough to take a boat, get a name and get out there onto the wide open ocean, get this career on the waves. I've been planning it for a while but you may have just given me the last thing that I need. Get some guns... Get some armour..." Aurora looked at her hand, opening and closing it a few times before smirking. "Definitely get some guns... It's been a long time." She cooed softly to herself before looking at the courtesan. "We work together and we'll get all the money we need, there's a lot of chances for people like us out there but... I don't want any of your services personally and if you try and touch me or Avi I'll tear your heart out and eat it, got it?" She smirked and then reached out to take the satchel from Noah, if she allowed it of course.

~A message to all~

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Silver Lined Beginnings   26th August 2016, 4:11 pm

"...Name's Avisa...", the dark feathered girl said rather hesitantly. She wasn't sure why Auro thought it was such a brilliant idea to tell a complete stranger her name but at least it wasn't the full thing. Even if she did work with us, how long would it last? Can we actually trust someone like this or is she playing us?, Avisa thought to herself while Auro was off about things that would help them set off for their adventure. "Auro..." She beckoned for Aurora to come close enough so she could whisper her concerns. "Are you sure she's even willing to go that far with us? What if she hates the sea? What if she actually gets sea sickness? Can we even trust her?"

Characters:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zakiyoshi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Silver Lined Beginnings   26th August 2016, 4:23 pm

Noah stayed back and in silence listening to the two conversing, smirking to herself a little whilst she would side-step back a little when her satchel was grabbed for. However she did also reach out and tap Auro on the cheek, "Touch," She whispered and childishly giggled, looking between the two again as she was sizing them up. "... alright, you got a deal I suppose. But!..." She trailed off as she grew serious again, "... you understand if I don't exactly trust two strangers with a Devil Fruit. Who aren't putting the cash directly into my hand. So here's what I'm gonna do..." She smirk spread across her lips, "I'm gonna trust you both. Cause if I'm honest... I've got no way out of this port without selling this, and if I've got two people who haven't eaten the fruit selling it, well it makes the con that much better." She began to ramble on before handing over the satchel. "... Now if you'll excuse me, I expect to be on a ship tomorrow evening, and... I've got one last call to make before I leave. So come find me the second you've got us a ship... cause things are gonna go south when they realise they won't be getting powers." She gave them the address of the woman Gwyn she'd been staying with, and remained there should they have anything else to say to her.

Himiko Zakiyoshi:

Stohana Fushicho:

Noah Lane:

Kori Kuroshio:

Ariel Chromatica:

Cassiel Ibwa:

Lilica Argent:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blade

PostSubject: Re: Silver Lined Beginnings   28th August 2016, 6:00 pm

Auro snapped away from the touch and brought her hand up, ready to throw out a bullet magnetic field but it would seem that the girl was only joking. "Attempt to touch me again without my permission and I'll carve your eyes out and then leave your blind ass for Avisa to finish up, got it?" She snarled before taking the satchel as it was offered and stepping away. "Fine, get fucking moving, might even take more than I said I would because of that slight." She shook her head and walked over to Avisa before taking her out of the alleyway and moving off to the side. She then wrapped the bird faunus in a hug and whispered into her ear. "Answer me this, my compass, my love... Should I do as I said and bring her the rest of the money after our cuts or should we just take the money for ourselves and abandon her? The wealth we could get from this would allow us to buy our own ship, take us away from here so that we can truly be what we want to... I want you to decide, I took command too far there, I didn't let you give your say and I gave her my name, I know how much you dislike that. So please, guide me Avisa, what is it you think I should do?"

~A message to all~

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Silver Lined Beginnings   28th August 2016, 6:23 pm

Avisa snuggled into the sparkling fur that lined Auro's clavicles. There were many options at hand, though some didn't seem like a brilliant idea should things go sour for them. There are three options... Take and run.. Give the whore her share and go... Or take the money and the courtesan.... Which of these are the best idea? If we went the first route... If we ran into her again... No.. If we gave her the promised share, at least she wouldn't be on our tails for it... But if we take her with us... we might have some power of influence. But even if we did take her with us, whose to say she won't sell us out when things don't benefit her in the long run?, Avisa thought to herself. All this thinking made her head begin to hurt. Her wings shivered, rustling the feathers that clung to them. "I want to know how much influence she can put on someone who isn't totally wasted before I make my decision..", she mumbled, voice slightly muffled in Auro's fur. "If her influence is good enough without the aid of booze... Maybe we can use that to our advantage."

Characters:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zakiyoshi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Silver Lined Beginnings   28th August 2016, 7:23 pm

Noah sighed as she watched the two, arms crossed over her chest and tapping her foot. "You know, I'm pretty observant and I can tell you're still talking about me," She called out before slowly approaching again, holding her hands out to show she wasn't aiming to attack them. "So firstly, a sign of trust. I'm Noah. That's my actual name anyway. Emera is the pseudo-name I use when making business." She told them straight. "So, how else can I prove my loyalty? I'm not gonna lie I don't plan on sticking around with you guys forever. But if you can help me get out of here, I'll happily lend my expertise for as long as I feel I'm free to." She said with a smile, hands falling onto her exposed hips. "Oh, and two things about that. One..." She trailed off as she suddenly moved, kicking out to the side and piercing a hole through a wooden box before standing straight again. "That is the expertise I speak of. And secondly, when I leave, I leave with what's mine. I don't go out of my way to screw over people who help me."

Himiko Zakiyoshi:

Stohana Fushicho:

Noah Lane:

Kori Kuroshio:

Ariel Chromatica:

Cassiel Ibwa:

Lilica Argent:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blade

PostSubject: Re: Silver Lined Beginnings   29th August 2016, 11:42 am

It wasn't often that Avisa thought so hard about things and it was interesting to see. Auro wondered for a moment of steam was going to come out of her ears but she just gave a nod and a small smile before planting a quick kiss on the bird's lips. "Good point, we might as well bring it back to her then and make sure we know what's happening... If anything..." She raised an eyebrow and made a very specific motion with her hands. Avisa would have been around Aurora long enough to know that this was how she triggered one of her most dangerous abilities and was generally used as a sign for murdering someone. Of course Noah, not being a faunus, wouldn't even recognise the motions. So with that Auro turned to the whore and raised an eyebrow. "A lady of pleasure that can use her legs? I would never have thought such a thing could be possible..." She rolled her eyes and then stepped away from her love's embrace. "We'll sell this and then come back to you and give you your share but you are going to be working with us for a good while and you will ask before you leave because you might prove eminently useful to us... Now go, I need to go talk to a few people to find out the best place to sell this." She then made a few 'shooing' gestures to try and get Noah to leave already, she wanted to spend a little more time with Avi before going out and doing this, would also give her a chance to think.

~A message to all~

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Silver Lined Beginnings   29th August 2016, 12:27 pm

Avisa jumped slightly at the sound of wood breaking from Noah's kick and leaned out from Auro's side to stare right at the girl with the most bemused expression on her face. "Yes... Very impressive... Noah, was it?" The bird couldn't keep such a serious face any longer as Auro made her comment. She made a small snort that almost sounded like a low whistle before laughing, which could easily be confused for chirping. She placed her hands over her mouth and forced herself to stop, only making really silenced giggles. She would apologize to Noah for laughing, but she was too busy trying to stop herself to do so.

Characters:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zakiyoshi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Silver Lined Beginnings   29th August 2016, 1:33 pm

Noah really didn't know how to respond to the laughter from the feathered woman, "Err...y-yeah, Noah," She confirmed for her and sighed, putting Auro as her main target to speak to. "Pretty sure you couldn't actually stop me if I wanted to leave. When I wanna leave, I will," She said as if she were challenging, before snickering and backing off. "But like I said... I'm not gonna up and leave. When I wanna leave and you still need me for something, then you'll have me." She went to pat the horned woman on the shoulder before stopping an inch away as she remembered she didn't want to be touched. "Whatever then, you've got the address where you'll find me. If a cute young woman answers the door, she's Gwyn, and if I'm not there she'll know where to find me." She would turn and take a step away to leave before halting and looking back over her shoulder, "Oh, and if you wind up buying weapons and stuff before meeting me, use my share and buy me some new heels. Size seven. Oh, and make sure they're combat heels. I kinda need them for my fighting style after all." She flashed a smile, "If not, I'll happily accompany you both when you go shopping," With those words she made her way back into the tavern to enjoy the drunken company again.

Himiko Zakiyoshi:

Stohana Fushicho:

Noah Lane:

Kori Kuroshio:

Ariel Chromatica:

Cassiel Ibwa:

Lilica Argent:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silver Lined Beginnings   

Back to top Go down