HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Join the fight against the Gobi in the Land of Graves

Share | 

The Royal Armory [Mu's Items and Equipment]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mitsu

PostSubject: The Royal Armory [Mu's Items and Equipment]   26th August 2016, 5:22 pm

Equipment Name: Veteran Ninhachi Gourd
Type of Equipment: Equipment
How Many: 1
Appearance: A black gourd with a golden lid and cord wrapped around the lip. The Ninhachi portion of the Shinto clan symbol is embossed on the front.
Special Ability: This gourd can be stuck to the user's back using chakra or held there with a cord. This gourd is specially designed as a hive in order to hold up to the user's maximum Ninhachi hive limit. This gourd is also specially fit to the user's chakra signature, as it is lighter for them that it is for anyone else. When anyone other than the user attempts to lift the gourd, it's weight is doubled.
Weight: 3 (6 for anyone other than the user.)

Equipment Name: Elite Ninhachi Gourd
Appearance: A medium sized black gourd with a golden lid and cord wrapped around the lip. The Ninhachi portion of the Shinto clan symbol is embossed on the front.
Special Ability: This gourd can be tied around the user's waist with a cord. This gourd is specially designed as a hive in order to hold up to half the user's maximum Ninhachi hive limit. This gourd is also specially fit to the user's chakra signature, as it is lighter for them that it is for anyone else. When anyone other than the user attempts to lift the gourd, it's weight is doubled.
Weight: 2 (4 for anyone other than the user.)

Equipment Name: Standard Ninhachi Gourd
How Many: 2
Appearance: A small black gourd with a golden lid and cord wrapped around the lip. The Ninhachi portion of the Shinto clan symbol is embossed on the front.
Special Ability: These gourds are smaller and easier to carry, enabling them to be tied to the user's person with a cord. This gourd is specially designed as a hive in order to hold up to one quarter of the user's maximum Ninhachi hive limit. This gourd is also specially fit to the user's chakra signature, as it is lighter for them that it is for anyone else. When anyone other than the user attempts to lift the gourd, it's weight is doubled.
Weight: 1 (2 for anyone other than the user.)

My Lil Monsters:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blade

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Armory [Mu's Items and Equipment]   26th August 2016, 6:34 pm

Approved, priced as the following:

Standard = 750 xel
Elite = 1500 xel
Veteran = 3000 xel

~A message to all~

~When I enter the cbox, you will give me at least 5 minutes before asking me for anything. If you do not I reserve the right to hit one of your characters with any technique I wish... From any character I wish.~

This has been a friendly PSA from Dadmin Blade. Have a good day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Armory [Mu's Items and Equipment]   17th October 2016, 2:22 pm

Equipment Name: Kurenai [Crimson]
Type of Equipment: Light Armor (Torso)
Appearance: This is a rather durable kimono, blood red in coloration and bearing designs of thorned roses. The kimono is trimmed in gold and the designs on it are of the same color.
Special Ability: N/A
*It can sustain damage from up to 1 A-rank, 3 B-ranks & 5 C-ranks worth of Raw Damage to a Shinobi's Torso before being destroyed.
Weight: 1
Slots: 4

My Lil Monsters:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blade

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Armory [Mu's Items and Equipment]   17th October 2016, 2:51 pm

Approved, priced at 8k xel.

~A message to all~

~When I enter the cbox, you will give me at least 5 minutes before asking me for anything. If you do not I reserve the right to hit one of your characters with any technique I wish... From any character I wish.~

This has been a friendly PSA from Dadmin Blade. Have a good day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Armory [Mu's Items and Equipment]   

Back to top Go down

The Royal Armory [Mu's Items and Equipment]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1