HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Join the fight against the Gobi in the Land of Graves

Share | 

Fool's Fruit [Auro/Avi]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blade

PostSubject: Fool's Fruit [Auro/Avi]   30th August 2016, 3:58 pm

Barely an hour after a rather odd meeting with a strange woman that Auro... Quite disliked, she was on the docks, waiting for her lover to show up as well and come sit with her. She wasn't sure where the bird was now but she always found interesting shiny things to go take or the like and was easily distracted but Auro could never be angry at her, just wasn't in her anymore. A soft smile came to her features and she reached up, running her fingers through her hair and scratching the base of her horn for a moment before she leaned down onto her knees and started to focus. She was here for a reason after all and that was to do with the satchel that was sitting around her neck. In it was something that should be incredibly valuable but due to another person's actions it really wasn't, in fact it was now entirely worthless but only Auro, Avisa and their new 'friend' Noah actually knew that, no one else would be able to tell due to the way the fruit looked.

Auro chuckled quietly and then scanned her eyes around, utilising her natural abilities as a pirate to read people and tell whether or not they were carrying around a lot of money or indeed had a lot of money at all. She would search for the wealthiest person walking along the docks before readying herself to go speak to them after she made sure they weren't doing anything that might make them suspicious... Auro was quite a paranoid person after all and it wouldn't do any good to get caught out doing something shady. So with that she waited for those two things to occur; her lover to arrive and someone incredibly wealthy to show up on the dock.

Spoiler:

~A message to all~

~When I enter the cbox, you will give me at least 5 minutes before asking me for anything. If you do not I reserve the right to hit one of your characters with any technique I wish... From any character I wish.~

This has been a friendly PSA from Dadmin Blade. Have a good day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Fool's Fruit [Auro/Avi]   30th August 2016, 4:13 pm

Avisa jogged over to Auro, carrying some food to share while being chased by some birds. Either they were after the food itself or she made friends with them, or both. "Sorry to keep you waiting! I made some new friends and they kind of kept distracting me!", she chirped, handing Auro the food before a sea gull tried to snatch a piece off. "Hey! Back off!", she growled at the gull who landed on the wooden post behind Auro. Her wings stretched out and fluttered to shoo some of the birds further away, while others decided to perch on them once they were still. "If I catch any whitewash on my wings... You are all in trouble." She sighed and  returned her attention to her unicorn companion. "Right, so. Got an idea on what to do?", Avisa asked while settling down alongside her.

Characters:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Armenezra

PostSubject: Re: Fool's Fruit [Auro/Avi]   30th August 2016, 4:53 pm

Time went by, maybe enough to discourage the two from waiting around much longer. But if they were patient they'd see that at a nearby distance a man fitting their description was headed towards the dock. Today was unlike any ordinary day for that man. Although admittedly he does this kind of stuff every day in terms of making decisions on a whim today was different from other days because on this day he would decided to purchase the largest boat on the dock! If, he so found  this vessel to be fitting to his style and nature he was prepared to drop a large sum for it, no matter whom it belonged to. The man was very noticeable and stood out from his group. The way the man walked, he was large in stature, maybe a healthy six feet and seven inches tall. He looked very muscular and is a beautifully bearded man. One that the ladies could admire as he carried an air of confidence with him. He appeared tan in his complexion with long and black hair that had gold platted tips. His big hands were covered in rings and he wore a cap as if he was a king. " OH MY GOSH IM SUCH A KINGGGGGGG." He would shout with such a high pitched feminin voice. " Is there anything i can't buy, my gosh im soo fabulous it hurts!" He would then stop in his tracks noticing a very nice ship. He'd call over one of his groupies and drop his coin purse in his hands. "EYYOU! Hold my purse, you ugly bish you."The coin purse was too heavy for the man so it would drop to the ground crushing his toes.  He would then walk very cool like towards the boat to admire it. He analyzed the boat and placed his hand against it, rocking the large boat in the water. " Oh. oh yea..yea...this boat is tots me. Bottom come here... what do you think should i buy it?". Before the groupie can answer the larger man would shush him by placing his index finger in the groupies mouth and rested it on his tongue. " SHUT UP! SHUT IT UP!" The place would grow silent for a moment. " Wrap it up! Babalonious likes!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Blade

PostSubject: Re: Fool's Fruit [Auro/Avi]   30th August 2016, 5:11 pm

"Of course I have a idea, I'm amazing." She winked to the bird-girl and then leaned back, just continually scanning the docks. She was a patient girl when she had to be, something always came by if you gave up the time for it. Although with how long she ended up waiting, she ate what Avi had brought to her and then chewed on her nails for a bit before finally someone arrived. "Oh... I think we've hit the jackpot with this one, Avi." She purred and then pushed herself to her feet before flicking her coat out and scratching her horn. After making sure she looked rather presentable she walked over and stepped up beside the rather large man who was cooing over a boat. He didn't seem like the nicest of people, incredibly vain, incredibly spoiled, the kind of person that Aurora fucking hated but of course, she had ways around that. "My my, you certainly have a fine eye for ships, my dear." She cooed to him and gave him a smile. He was a good half a foot taller than her but her horn added a good bit of height. "Indeed you are beautiful yourself, your eyes are very good but there is something missing, always something missing? Have you ever thought your skin was lackluster? Maybe not unique enough? I have a way to fix that for you my friend although... It's a little... Shall we say personal? Perhaps you'd like to come with me and we can talk about this, find a way to make you even more beautiful, as if such a thing was possible!" She declared to him, her tone appreciative although she felt like vomiting if she was being honest. This person was disgusting but it had to be done.

~A message to all~

~When I enter the cbox, you will give me at least 5 minutes before asking me for anything. If you do not I reserve the right to hit one of your characters with any technique I wish... From any character I wish.~

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Fool's Fruit [Auro/Avi]   30th August 2016, 5:41 pm

May the gods be ever so merciful on you, love. Avisa thought, staying back and watching Auro go. She had a horrible feeling of this person's view of her, though it was really her own anxieties over her personal appearance for people of a seemingly higher status. Her feathers may be an exotic oddity to attract attention, but her attire in contrast could lead to questioning of her status and wealth. The way this person acted though... Avisa felt like she could cringe hard enough to become something akin to that of a contortionist. She kept any comments and what few prayers she made to herself.

Can people be any more revolting... They way he flaunted his wealth around felt like rubbing salt into a freshly opened wound or flies whizzing past one's ear just for the sake of sheer irritation. It was almost like he was practically begging to be robbed. Almost... Avisa took note of his strength with the weight of the bag he handed to another. She hoped Auro took as much notice of that and hoped things wouldn't turn into a fight.

Some of the birds flocked off in search of more food. Others stayed on her wings, rather enjoying a soft perch to be on. Crows fluttered around Avisa, scaring off pigeons and cawwing out a mockery of a laugh and more than likely picking fun at the man's silly actions. While his attire wasn't something to pick on other than it being a beacon of wealth in contrast to others who may want it to be more secretive, the man's grouping and attitude was definitely worth a critique.

Characters:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Armenezra

PostSubject: Re: Fool's Fruit [Auro/Avi]   30th August 2016, 6:46 pm

Babalonious's smile was larger than his face can hold as he observed the magnificent view of the large ship. Baba would stop rocking the boot and gently stroke the wood of the ship up and down, letting out moaning sounds from the texture. "mmm..ohh..uh..mmm".As Baba did this,his seven groupies like a pack of seagulls would imitate every sound he makes like a game of follow the leader. "mmm..ohh..uh..mmm", they repeated as Babalonious would continue. "oh oh.. mmm ..mmm erhmmm? mmm" The group repeated,"oh oh... mmm..mmm erhmmm? mmm ahhh" Silence fell once more and the group stared wide eyes at Babalonious terrified at his sudden pause. Babalonious would stop stroking the ship and slow turned to look dead at one of the groupies with eyes as fiery as hell. With a deep echoing voice he would shout at the groupie who let out the wrong moan, "WHAT IS THIS A FUCKING GAME?! Out for vengeance as this could have been one of the worst case of insubordination that could have been done, the man desperately tries to explain himself. "no..no Mr. Babalonious sir! I was feeling what you feel, i was one with you and the ship! and and... you were good Mr. Babalonious Sir the vibes were powerful.  I..i've been with you for years sir, i  made a terrible mistake i.. i " A groupie would pull out a small dagger and begin to stab the man repeatedly with tears in his eyes as this was there way of showing mercy before its too late. Sir Babalonious was just about to pull out his belt, it was already undone, and the groupie had little to no time. That groupie was there friend but they had to show mercy. Now the man wasnt dead by he was bleeding on the ground and Babalonious would stare at the groupie who stabbed him and then the rest of the group as they stared at him barely holding there excited smiles as there true feelings of anger and fear attempt to break there facade. " OH MY GOSH GUYS CHIILLLL!" his feminine voice returned as the waved his hair around and chuckled softly while twerking his neck. " I was just gunna spank him, my gosh, yall soo extreme... geez"

As Baba said this he would hear a sweet voice from behind him, say the magic words that resonated in his ears. She called him "dear", oh how he blushed as he turned to face her with big gentle eyes and that signature smile thats too big for his face. Before he could ask how he may serve her it was like she was an angel sent from above! Radiant skin is what he always desired, indeed God like skin is what his money couldn't buy. And his hands, oh his hands were calloused from the weight training that he undergo-ed every morning.  How cruel life could be to him, but today seemed to be his day which he felt he so rightfully deserved. With his light voice he would respond positively to her sales pitch" giiiiirrrrrll....get outa hereeee. How'd you... howd you effing know? No seriously how'd you know? I cant get that skin girl, i tried everything and i mean.....everything. You saying i could have good skin like you." He would give her puppy eyes, but it was then he would notice something particularly odd about her that would pull his attention away from what she was initially selling. "Oh my gosh girlll... you..you gotta ummm.. hmm? After some thought he would stare at her horn and ask her in a round about way. "ya know...i just bought a boat  and umm.. im feeling rather... umm" Baba wouldnt get on with it and the groupies were a bit confused as well so they would mumble to each other.Bottom thought he could use this opportunity to rank up. " Horny! The groups would make sounds of realization as if it all makes sense now as Bottom continued. " He feels rather h.."  Bottom's sentence was rudely interrupted by a powerful back hand that sent him flying into the group of groupies, that would cave to down to the ground from the force. " So i wanted to buy your horn.. How much ?! Nothing i cant buy how much!" If she lead the way he would follow her, eagerly trying to acquire the horn for himself. " Bottom dun be a bish I didnt even hit you. Bring my purse!"[/color]
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Blade

PostSubject: Re: Fool's Fruit [Auro/Avi]   30th August 2016, 7:06 pm

There was something painfully wrong here, something terribly, terribly wrong but Aurora was already committed. Not only did she just watch this guy's... Subordinates murder one of their number for uttering the wrong noise but she watched him send one of them flying with a mere wave of his arm. This guy was strong and although he wouldn't be able to mold chakra and utilise elemental abilities like Aurora could... He was still immensely dangerous and she didn't want to fight this guy. She was too late to even back out now but she wasn't going to mention the death. She'd seen her fair share of it during her time... More than enough. She'd committed some herself too. Her smile faded slightly as she remembered her parents dying, the burial they had to send their souls back to Gaia but she just giggled quietly and cocked her head to the side, listening to what the man said, waiting until he was done. Of course this meant she was painfully aware of the question about her horn, something that she definitely was not going to be selling. She had to play this properly though or he was going to get mad again and there was one way she could think of doing such going by his personality.

"Well that's the thing, my dear Babalonious, may I call you Babalonious? A wonderful name if I do say so myself. I am Aurora and, well, unfortunately I cannot sell my horn as it is firmly attached to my head." She reached up and shifted her hair out of the way to show such a thing. "It is no accessory and is quite important to me, almost like a crown. You see I was once quite important to my tribe a long time ago but the tribe is gone due to an attack from the evil shinobi. In fleeing I managed to steal something from them along with the information about it. I can make your skin even more beautiful than mine. This treasure is so rare and so magnificent that I would have taken it myself but alas, merely touching the fruit causes me to take a near fatal allergic reaction." She embellished, biting her lip and wiping away a tear before she opened the satchel to show him the bunch of oddly coloured berries that were within. "Surely a handsome, intelligent man such as yourself has heard of a Devil Fruit, correct? This is known as the Copper Copper Fruit, able to turn your skin into a beautiful bronzed, metallic colour, shining beautifully in the sunlight. Think of the dazzle you could perform with this for only the low price of fifty thousand Niikos, I've heard tales of Devil Fruits going at twice or thrice this price! Quite a bargain, wouldn't you say?"

~A message to all~

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Fool's Fruit [Auro/Avi]   30th August 2016, 7:28 pm

Avisa shifted uncomfortably, a shiver rippling through her wings and out her feathers. More birds left in exchange for more crows gathering. Their mocking calls changing into something more of a conversation. Perhaps wariness over the action they witnessed. Avisa kept quiet, listening to the birds calling at each other, their speech seemingly changing into something more full of concern.

She felt her stomach turn from watching the brutal actions that took place. This man was more than he let on. It seemed like he didn't seem to know his own strength and even then, watching how easily he dismissed one of his following being brutally injured in such a fashion in the eye of the public. Filthy. Absolutely filthy... Disgusting... Bloody barbaric. Thoughts rang through her mind, silently cursing the man's lax attitude despite what was going on. Perhaps he was cocky with the combination of his strength and wealth? He could also be much smarter than he was letting on. It was more than clear that one feather out of place in this man's ideal vision would lead to a very drastic punishment.

Avisa kept her eyes on Babalonious, concern growing increasingly over her lover's safety. The man's motions seemed to be increasingly suspicious, though that may mostly be her being paranoid. She followed where his eyes were trained on, Auro's horn. A mental panic started up in Auro's mind which was easily read through the crows around, who ended up gathering even more so throughout the dock, sending off warning calls to each other. Sea gulls rode along air currents overhead, but it was obvious the freshened scent of blood spelled free food for them should they choose to leave the weakened link to rot. Perhaps the crows would join in after the danger has passed as well.

Spoiler:

Characters:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Armenezra

PostSubject: Re: Fool's Fruit [Auro/Avi]   30th August 2016, 8:39 pm

There was something about the way Aurora presented herself that really got Babalonious going. Despite that he found her really pretty she was very clever. She didn’t rely on her feminine stature to seduce him into buying something but rather she played on his personality. How could one possibly hate her? She was soo flattering, enough to turn Baba’s tan skin pink from blushing. ”Oh gosh girl please no…no you can call me Baba ,sweety. Babalonious is just too long, ya know? Ba…ba…babaloooonnnious…Babaloni… who am I kidding you’re right, the name is FAAAAAABBUUULLOOOUS! Baba would laugh hard at what he said and his groupies would talks audibly amongst themselves , “yea..yea he’s right…gorgeous..yea…very good name, meaty name, juicy name, so many consonants , ya very nice.” Though Babalonious really liked Aurora he couldn’t hide the fact that he was getting increasingly angry that he couldn’t get what he asked for. When Aurora wisely continued by explaining to Baba the reason why he couldn’t have it, his skin went from pink to hot red. His groupies now surrounded Aurora in a circle, all with dim eyes shaking there heads at her. Baba could only let out one word, while holding back his true emotions, ” w..what?  The scene became very awkward , most likely the group could careless about Aurora’s family back ground there main concern was what Baba wants. So every member of the group would slowly begin to reach into their pockets and with a loud roar, Babalonious would break down into screaming tears. “AAAHHHHHHHHH! WHY?! THIS MAKES NOOOO SENSE?!” Suddenly the whole group began to cry hysterically as well as they all pulled out the tissues that they were reaching for. Babalonious continued expressing the feelings of the group, ” No..no no! I wont accept that sweet Aurora. Those Got Damn Shinobis! He continued to sob falling to his knees, hyper ventilating, ”wh..wh.. What right do they have taking a life! All life is precious, that’s what we believe! Right boys?!”

The group would force theirselves to hold back some tears to answer, “All life is precious” and continue crying. Babalonious felt buggers running down his nose and realized that he is embarrassing himself and must look strong for the women. So he would grab a fat man from his group and with one hand lift him by his belt buckle about a nose level and use his shirt to wipe his face. The fat man would just bend his spine backwards and just go limp letting Baba do what he wants. The fat man then would look at aurora and shrug like I dunno. Baba would drop the guy to the ground and continue,” You…you touched the heart of baba … tsk shinobi scum.. shinobi can be such dicks , and not the good kind ya know?” he would then look at the fat guy just laying there and wave him off, ” Go clean yourself off Gobble,you disgust me, lose some weight. I love you, bish.” He’d listen to the price of the fruit and now instead of looking at her horns he would look straight into her eyes like she had to be the kindest heart he has ever seen. “Baby, baby I gotta tell you. Baba don’t pay full price on nothing. Baba needs this fruit, so Baba can have skin as sexy as his life. But we don’t get rich off of paying full price. Bottom would interrupt once more," Babalonious sir, I wouldn’t do that if I were you. Devil fruit are very rare! And those those don’t look that special to me, and even if she’s allergic as she says, what about her friend there, is she allergic too?50 thousand niikos sir! That’s a no deal! No deal Babalonious!  No Deal! No deal! No deal!" Bottom tries to get the group to side with him to prevent Babalonious from buying into such an obvious scandal. The crowd remained silent leaving Bottom to slowly let it. ”Drown him. Shouting and screams to wait would come from Bottom as three of the groupies would take him towards the water. “ My sweet Aurora despite of you sad sad life, and gorgeous exterior I can not bring myself to ever pay for something full price. My offer is 55 thousand Niikos! This is my final offer.”[/color]
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fool's Fruit [Auro/Avi]   

Back to top Go down

Fool's Fruit [Auro/Avi]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1