Welcome to NB or Welcome back, either way your here now. Awesome <3

Share | 

A day for Mischief

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Armenezra

PostSubject: A day for Mischief   8th September 2016, 3:58 pm

Today was boring as all hell. There was nothing to do, but stare outside the window at weird looking bird. Armen was pretty sure that everyone would be busy today so he didn’t want to end up in another life and dead situation where he’d need saving. So far that seems like all Hakagakure had to offer this young man. Just near death experiences back to back, and nothing else. First a near death by a beautiful creature, and then a near death experience with a Shogunate a rank higher than he was. This world was truly full of monsters, and if being a natural born survivor wasn’t enough to prove that he belonged in that world, then he would desperately need to find another way. Perhaps train to become even more powerful, but training is all he’s been doing since he’s got her. He damn near lost what made him who he is in the first place. Besides too much learning on his own or from other people could get in the way of whatever it was that crystal would want to bestow upon him. Anyway at this time he didn’t feel like being productive, he was more interested in changing his view of this place. He wanted to have some fun. So he’d gear up and set himself off to a day of mischief, which conveniently started in his very own house.  Ms Zakiyoshi is definitely one that he could mess with, he would need something hilarious, something that he would remember.  He knows how much she likes to shower maybe it was due to her being mermaid like by nature. So he would place a sticky bomb in the toilet and enter his room. When she would turn on the water for her regular shower it was then he would detonate the sticky bomb, blowing up the toilet. Of course he will blame this problem on the plumbing.

Rules: No post order. just cant post two times in a row
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zakiyoshi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A day for Mischief   8th September 2016, 4:11 pm

Himiko had spent most days just relaxing when not training. After the last big session she was happy with her progress and needed some time to even think of developing some new skills. So with her only plans for the day being to visit the Haka temple, she would step on into her bathroom to have her morning shower. As the water came on, she only further announced her presence in the shower by her singing. She wouldn't even get long before the little trap by her roommate would go off, shattering the bowl only a few feet away. Along with a loud surprised scream from Himiko, there was the sound of glass shattering that was obviously from the shower door. Out of reflex Himiko had pulled the water from the shower into her water boken and swung out. A few minutes later, Himiko threw herself from the bathroom, soaked and haphazardly dressed and in a panic as she was trying to find someone. "Oh Goddess... Oh Kikuri... I-I don't even know..." She was muttering to herself,

Himiko Zakiyoshi:

Stohana Fushicho:

Noah Lane:

Kori Kuroshio:

Ariel Chromatica:

Cassiel Ibwa:

Lilica Argent:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Armenezra

PostSubject: Re: A day for Mischief   8th September 2016, 4:32 pm

" HAHAHAHAHAHAA!", Armen pointed and laughed at himiko as she came running out the bathroom, possibly waking everyone up! From the explosion of the toilet bowl was sewage spraying everywhere and getting on himiko. Armen made sure to stay clear of such things. His laughter consumed him as he would fall onto the floor outside the shared apartment. He would proceed to make gestures implying that the place stinks. " Gah deyyyuuum Himi! Yo watchu eat lik dat. phew! shit! dat tang potent!" Armen would attempt to leave a note behind for her as he would then storm off at B rank speeds. If she stopped to read the note, it would say.

Note:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zakiyoshi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A day for Mischief   8th September 2016, 4:57 pm

Himiko was left stunned as she heard the laughing, following it to the source and confirming she recognised it was Armen. Quickly adding two and two together to tell her exactly what had just happened. Quickly shuffling about to readjust her clothings, she would throw her vial in front of her, pulling that water out into a torrential cloud of rain that cleaned her off quickly as she ran through it, before pulling the water back to the vial and running after him. Seeing the note with his hand writing, she scooped it up and read it to herself, following along with where she thought he went. With a sigh she scrunched it up and stuffed it into her pocket, "... Summer is so gonna kill us. Like... literally murder us," She muttered to herself as she hurried to catch up, chasing her teammate down at her own A-rank speeds just to catch up. "Armen! Get your butt back here!"

Himiko Zakiyoshi:

Stohana Fushicho:

Noah Lane:

Kori Kuroshio:

Ariel Chromatica:

Cassiel Ibwa:

Lilica Argent:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Armenezra

PostSubject: Re: A day for Mischief   12th September 2016, 12:51 pm

Himiko was gaining ground on Armen, he needed to think fast. Fortunately he took off a while before her, giving him some time to do what he had planed. He would bring forth a smoke bomb and detonate it to mask his movements. The smoke bomb covered enough radius for Himiko to be unable to see his movements, but for those ahead to see him clearly. That is when he performed his clone jutsu! All that would be heard in the distance are teenage voices, as Armen would now move at A rank speeds to perform his action quickly, dropping a smoke bomb to disguise his movements even further. After the smoke cleared Armen was no where left in site , all that was left behind were foot prints leading away from summer's residence and a couple. The boyfriend looked increasingly pissed. He stood 6 feet tall, white in skin tone, but at the moment his face was red like a tomato.

Boy: Sussie...what the fuck!!!!!!!!!?

Sussie: The fuck just happened, how could you let that troll grab me like that! Youre supposed to protect me, Aiden!

Aiden: This fucking bitch is going to pay! *Aiden walks up to summer's door and starts banging on the door hard!* Get the fuck out!!! How could you?! There are laws against touching women inappropriately !!!? Come out , i know you're in there and i saw you do it!

Both couples seemed pissed, and now the people of the town seem to be getting in on it. how would himiko handle this situation, before summer osuna is known as the town's sexual offender?

Used
Spoiler:

Reserves:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zakiyoshi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A day for Mischief   12th September 2016, 1:08 pm

Himiko stumbled upon the scene and gave aloud groan. The whole situation seemed... peculiar. More so in that Armen seemed to have vanished some time during the second smoke bomb. Part of her had wanted to use her dojutsu, not like there was any liquids in the smoke bomb after all, but she didn't really feel like she needed it. That would bite her in the ass however when she completely lost him. Not wanting to abandon Summer to the rumours, she would quickly step forwards. "I'm too nice for my own good," She muttered to herself and hurried over to the couple, grabbing the guys wrist to stop his banging. "I really hope you've got a damn good reason for accusing a young woman with false claims like that,"

Himiko Zakiyoshi:

Stohana Fushicho:

Noah Lane:

Kori Kuroshio:

Ariel Chromatica:

Cassiel Ibwa:

Lilica Argent:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Armenezra

PostSubject: Re: A day for Mischief   12th September 2016, 1:46 pm

"False Claims!" The boy exclaimed growing increasingly frustrated as he would twist and pull his arms to break free from her grasp. " Oh i see how it is! You ninja stick together. You are all above the law and we are all your toys for pleasure huh?" The boy continued to the crowd, drawing more of their attention and causing them to grow frustrated with himiko. Sussie wouldn't make things any better when she'd tell them what happened. " I was walking with my boyfriend when Summer Osuna came and stuck a finger in my butt! She had suck a crazed look on her face and then all i heard was a slam on this door. By the time the smoke cleared she had already taken cover in her home. This is disgusting and should be stopped immediately!" She begins to cry feeling completely violated. Aiden watched her cry and shouts from the top of his lungs, "Summer!!!!!!!!!!!! get the fuck out here!!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zakiyoshi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A day for Mischief   12th September 2016, 2:34 pm

Himiko was a little taken aback by the accusation, rubbing the back of her head. "... ok firstly, no, if I encountered a nin who did that, I'd happily be first in line to give them a smack up the head. And in all honestly, yes, I've done that to my own team mate. Not for those same reasons, but because he can be a bit of an ass." She made another grab for Aiden's wrist and pulled him back harder, though loosening her hold enough that whilst he'd be jerked back, she wouldn't cause him any pain. Something about this whole situation wasn't quite adding up, and gradually she was paying attention to everything. "Your girl is a very beautiful lady, and I would like to say, I know who you're probably looking for as she fits his type." She said with a shrug, "A little smart ass ninja who I have to babysit from time to time. I'm sorry, but he is the one who likely did it in the smoke. He's not a very strong ninja after all, uses all the dumb tricks. And between us... he got impaled on a sword pretty recently. Like... right up the butt."

Himiko Zakiyoshi:

Stohana Fushicho:

Noah Lane:

Kori Kuroshio:

Ariel Chromatica:

Cassiel Ibwa:

Lilica Argent:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Armenezra

PostSubject: Re: A day for Mischief   15th September 2016, 6:17 pm

Aiden seemed to get frustrated by the descriptions Zaki had said about Armen. His fight face would turn even more red as he would begin to ball up in tears and complain. " Everything is a game to you shinobi! Yall dont value us at all. Fucking Summer, ill catch you around youll see what'll happen, watch!" Aiden would take off into the crowd at A rank speeds, as his girl friend stayed behind looking puzzle. The only signs left were the foot prints left behind earlier. The girl friend would look at himiko puzzled as she is now in her chuunin exams battle costume. "What are you some kind of super hero now? and you got something sticking out of your pocket." A note was sticking out of Himiko's pocket. But if Himiko would notice the girl friend'd reaction she could tell that something wasnt right with her. "Its strange...Aiden i never heard him curse before, and he's not one to get emotional". The note would fall out of her pocket and if she would read it the note would say.

Note:
Dats your best look, tight clothes and all
but why man handle aiden, did you really wanna brawl?
Ya did a good job, ya got summer out of this one.
Youre pretty convincing , but how da hell you explain dis hun?

A little girl screaming from the back of the crowd at the end of the trail of foot prints. Will Zaki go investigate or follow Aiden.

Technique used:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zakiyoshi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A day for Mischief   15th September 2016, 6:24 pm

"Yeah, I'm sorry hun but that wasn't Aiden, that, I'm pretty sure anyway, was the brat I'm chasing," Himiko said with a smile to the girlfriend. As the note fell out of her pocket she gave a small sigh, and then a loud groan, "How... How the hell does he even do that?!" She cried out, flicking the vial of her water open to activate her Disguise so she would look like her normal self once again, and then the scream. "... Kikuri dammit Armen!" She cried out and raced off in the direction of the scream.

Used:

Himiko Zakiyoshi:

Stohana Fushicho:

Noah Lane:

Kori Kuroshio:

Ariel Chromatica:

Cassiel Ibwa:

Lilica Argent:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Armenezra

PostSubject: Re: A day for Mischief   15th September 2016, 6:46 pm

As Himiko made her way to the screaming she would see a little girl shocked, pointing at a man tied knocked out against a tree. The man was completely naked and looked exactly like Aiden. The girl's screaming would wake Aiden up as he would look around and notice his girl friend. The crowd that followed stared on in horror at the naked teenager with the small penis. " Hey baby.. whats...whats going on?" The girlfriend would run off and he would go after her a little but quickly giving up when he reaches himiko. He would recall something as he stared at her." Um.... your'e the blue siren right? i.. i dont know kid told me to look out for someone with blue hair right before hitting me pretty hard. Anyway im not going to hitting on you like he told me too, and though im not a ninja i know  what a sticky bomb looks like, so im not going to hand that to you either." Aiden would throw away the kunai rigged with a sticky bomb and it would land behind the tree. "But yea that rude fella did want me to hand this to you, and well it seems harmless enough." Aiden would hand her another note. But as she read it a hissing sound was coming from the back of the tree. Himiko couldnt hear it without any hearing techniques due to Aiden reading the note  he handed her along with her aloud. His reading was sort of terrible and his nakedness would practically be against himiko as he read over her shoulder, so it was definitely a bit distracting. As they read the note the little girl would follow the hissing sound.

Note:

YEA! MUTHA FUCKAHHH! I told you I'm awesome!
Who else would confront Osuna, Knowing what itll cost em?
Like round two finals, ya gotta play the game by the book.
Tryta be slick den youre the one getting shook.
Ya know what i mean, remember dog boy and larvae girl?
Their attack was soo underhanded it nearly made me hurl.
Ya know what dey say in the streets dont get mad get even?
Lets see what happens, when one of them, is no longer breathin.
Hurry!

As she read this a huge explosion would happen causing the tree that aiden was knocked out against to start coming down on to the little girl. Who will she save?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zakiyoshi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A day for Mischief   15th September 2016, 6:54 pm

"Kikuri dammit Armen!" Himiko screamed, for the first time actually angry at her team mate, acting with the first thing that came to mind. As she activated her technique, the Disguise fell due to the nature of the chakra armour. As the Boil Release chakra encased her body, she rushed in quickly and grabbed the tree being knocked down by the explosion, making use of her newly gifted S-rank strength to hold it up. She struggled still however as she looked back to the girl and Aiden, "Qu-quick, you might wanna move outta the way," She warned them.

Used:

Himiko Zakiyoshi:

Stohana Fushicho:

Noah Lane:

Kori Kuroshio:

Ariel Chromatica:

Cassiel Ibwa:

Lilica Argent:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Armenezra

PostSubject: Re: A day for Mischief   15th September 2016, 6:59 pm

The kid was shocked by what was about to happen and froze in fear until aiden ran up and grabbed the girl and began running with her to safety. " I gottcha!" he proclaimed letting the girl know shes safe and giving the confirmation of that to himiko. As Aiden grabbed the girl , she would scream off the top of her lungs, "AHHHHHHHH! HE'S NAKEDDDDDDD!!! DONT TOUCH ME!" The crowd would see the naked teenager grab the little girl and begin to jump him shortly after praising the blue siren for her heroism. "effin pervert take this and that!" "Yea whoop his ass" "his dick is small!" "Murder him!" The crowd screamed as they begin to hit him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zakiyoshi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A day for Mischief   15th September 2016, 7:05 pm

Himiko huffed as she dropped the tree once the two were clear, then sighed loudly, "Hey, hey, break it up! Get off of him!" She cried out into the crowd, pushing her way through to reach the naked Aiden, and using her chakra vial's Disguise again on him this time to clothe him. "The boy isn't a pervert, he just saved the little girl, and was in a bad situation. He just put his dignity on the line and took the risk of being called a pervert so he could save a girl's life. So lay the hell off of him," She told the crowd off whilst acting as a little protection to Aiden. "... now if someone has something for the victim to wear, it would be greatly appreciated,"

Himiko Zakiyoshi:

Stohana Fushicho:

Noah Lane:

Kori Kuroshio:

Ariel Chromatica:

Cassiel Ibwa:

Lilica Argent:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Armenezra

PostSubject: Re: A day for Mischief   15th September 2016, 7:12 pm

The crowd would be hushed as they all looked upon her as an idol. One man would tame off his shirt and another man take off his pants and remain in his underwear. Aiden would put on the clothes, and say with sincere gratitude in his voice. "Thank you.. Blue Siren", The others would hear what he called her and continue on thanking her by her "hero name" . The little girl looked up at her with complete admiration, wanting to be just like her when she gets older. Everyone marveled now knowing that heros do exist. "What the hell is that?!" A member of the crown would point and shout as he directs them to the large sign of smoke in a distance. "Is the village on fire? I saw large flames! Now this!" "Must be a ninja art!" another would say trying to make sense of what they're seeing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zakiyoshi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A day for Mischief   15th September 2016, 7:15 pm

Himiko truly didn't know how to respond to the 'Blue Siren' name people were giving her all of a sudden, but before she could properly correct anyone, the smoke in the distance was pointed out. With another loud groan, she turned to Aiden, "Watch out next time, I won't always be around to stop the trees from falling," she teased the boy a little before she went rushing off as her A-rank speeds towards the rising smoke to investigate.

Himiko Zakiyoshi:

Stohana Fushicho:

Noah Lane:

Kori Kuroshio:

Ariel Chromatica:

Cassiel Ibwa:

Lilica Argent:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Armenezra

PostSubject: Re: A day for Mischief   15th September 2016, 7:21 pm

When she departed they cheered her on, admiring her speed, "Go get em blue siren!"As she arrived she would see locals running in with buckets of water attempting to put out this fire, but no matter what they did the fire wouldn't give out. It was as if the flames themselves paid no mind to water.  An old man would begin to sob a bit realizing that soon the flames will quickly engulf his shop and he will no longer be able to take care of his family. " Why.. why me?" The flames were C rank in strength and no matter what they tried, nothing seemed to be able to quench this fire.  "Damn that boy, i shouldve just given him the comic books"

Technique used:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Armenezra on 15th September 2016, 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zakiyoshi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A day for Mischief   15th September 2016, 7:27 pm

Himiko's eye actually twitched, "Ok c'mon Armen! You're gonna get me in trouble for this! I'm the only damn Zakiyoshi around!" she shouted out into the crowd, hoping her team mate was still around somewhere. Taking a deep breath she focused herself, "Everyone! Please stand back, I can put it out," Flicking the vial of chakra water open again, she swept a bunch out and focused it in her hands, forming her Lens Shot. Whilst everyone moved, she would begin to sing her song, specifically just her Autumn Song to fill the air with her water chakra, whilst fueling the lens shot more so it would create ten bullets, which once charged she would fire into the... fire. Combined together, the water bullets would be enough to put out the C-rank fire.

Spoiler:

Himiko Zakiyoshi:

Stohana Fushicho:

Noah Lane:

Kori Kuroshio:

Ariel Chromatica:

Cassiel Ibwa:

Lilica Argent:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Armenezra

PostSubject: Re: A day for Mischief   15th September 2016, 7:41 pm

Everyone was too busy to hear Himiko's shout to know that she was a zakiyoshi. Everyone but the old man of course who watched his comic book store nearly burnt to the ground. Himiko's quick thinking saved a store from burning and probably everyone elses store as well. Everyone sighed in relief looking at their savior. Local shinobi's mustve already caught wind of what happened and are on their way. Everyone cheered at her powerful voice that saved the shop. " You... youre like one of them singing things, like ya.. youre beautiful, youre like awesome with your voice and that water trick you did? is that a ninja art?" Everyone marveled at her and the guys really checked her out talking amongst them selves about the curvature of her ass. The old man would give her a strong hug, " Oh bless you! bless you child..ohhhhh! I wouldve been doomed to my grave, this comic book store is the best in town and is my entire living. And some boy came over here demanding that i hand him a rare addition comic book for free! I said no! no i said! but then he told me that he was willing to show me a really awesome trick, one that would earn him the book. i would never give him the book, but i was bored so i played along. I guess poor child didnt realize the size of the flames that he produced with his hands and nearly burned down the whole village. " Another man would shout, " Stop being a fool this boy must be punished, give the heroine his name." The old man would look shocked as the man and many others in the district began to deman retribution. "Well... yes youre right, the boy he had dog habits, sniffing around and what not... he looked more so when he got angry.. i believe he was.. yes Calesto calesto was his nameo. He took my comic book and damn near burned my store". "He damn near burned all our stores!" Some lady proclaimed as the man who started the uprising would speak again, "Calesto, he's a genin from these parts, guess after failing the exams he turned to a life of crime! We want him executed!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zakiyoshi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A day for Mischief   15th September 2016, 7:52 pm

"Oof," Himiko grunted as the old man hugged her, taking a bit by surprise by that, but returned the hug still. "Oh please, it's really nothing, just my duty as a nin of the ASN and a Priestess to help people," She said as she got out of his hold, turning around as more people were gathering. She fully expected that she wouldn't get Armen's name, but the name she got instead certainly didn't come to mind right away. It was the third name, and she couldn't help but think there was some connection. But Calesto wasn't a name she was too familiar with, so the connection was lost on her. "Alright folks, firstly... you were given a false name. If this boy returns, please, do not believe what he tells you," she told them all, before readying herself to move off again. "It was a ninja art of transformation. This 'Calesto' who tricked you, he uses... well... my clan has special fire that works under water, that's why I can put it out. If this boy who breaths fire through his hands returns, please, find a shinobi who uses water and it'll be put out." she told them all with a smile, and raced off where the people pointed 'Calesto' to have gone.

Himiko Zakiyoshi:

Stohana Fushicho:

Noah Lane:

Kori Kuroshio:

Ariel Chromatica:

Cassiel Ibwa:

Lilica Argent:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Armenezra

PostSubject: Re: A day for Mischief   15th September 2016, 8:15 pm

As she left the old crowd gathered with the new crowd and cheered her on. They spoke amongst each other until they all came in agreement that she's the blue siren. When she left the man who urged the old man to reveal the name was dropped his transformation and with a smirk went on a different path. As she followed the trail of random strangers pointing to where this calesto would be it lead to a cabin in the woods where she would find a bleeding boy. If her memory doesnt fail her that boy was the same member of team 8 that Armen spoke to, who referred to him as captain boomerang. The boy was bleeding and wounded with bloody boomerangs around him. He signaled her to stay back and after a few moments, the cabin exploded. The debris covered the entire area and when it finally cleared a shuriken clothed in paper would be at Himiko's feet.

Note:

Congratulations! I knew you could do it
You're a true hero, Yea i freaking knew it!
For a second there i thought you blew it!
You had a few minutes and not a second longer
Im quite happy you made it, or he'd be a goner
The blue siren, youre a true hero.
Today's score Siren won, Armen Zero
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zakiyoshi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A day for Mischief   15th September 2016, 8:28 pm

Himiko looked on in fright as the cabin exploded in front of her, "God dammit Armen I am gonna freakin' murder you," she muttered to herself after glancing at the note that appeared besides her. There was something odd with the last note, apparently... she'd made it? Did he mean the store, or this cabin itself. Something was off, and she rushed in to the debris hoping to find the boy. Finding nothing, she felt a little relief, and made her way towards Armen's apartment.

Finding the right place, she pulled the hood down of the costume so she could look at him directly as she begun banging on the door. "Armen! Get your ass out here! Dec, if you're in there too, send your brother out so I can kick his ass!"

Himiko Zakiyoshi:

Stohana Fushicho:

Noah Lane:

Kori Kuroshio:

Ariel Chromatica:

Cassiel Ibwa:

Lilica Argent:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Armenezra

PostSubject: Re: A day for Mischief   15th September 2016, 8:38 pm

Armen's voice could be heard there the door as he imitates a squecky old woman. " Armen no here! go home come back later!" Armen laughed as continued mopping the floor and scrapping crap off the walls.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zakiyoshi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A day for Mischief   15th September 2016, 8:40 pm

"Armen! Open the damn door so I can kick your bony ass," Himiko cried as she continued to bang on the door. "Do you have any idea how much damage you could've caused today! You nearly killed somebody... several damn times!"

Himiko Zakiyoshi:

Stohana Fushicho:

Noah Lane:

Kori Kuroshio:

Ariel Chromatica:

Cassiel Ibwa:

Lilica Argent:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Armenezra

PostSubject: Re: A day for Mischief   15th September 2016, 8:59 pm

Armen would open the door for himiko annoyed. "Bae.. why? wahy you slammin on da door like dat. And whatchu talkin bout i almost killed sombodeh? Dis toilet prank wasnt funna kill no bodeh. I admit dat shit wussnt as funny as i thought dou. Cleaning dis tang up took me way too long. Also watch ya step, i jus mopped hur." Armen would put away his mop and scraper as he gets ready to relax. " Where ya been anyway, Decimus was askin for ya."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A day for Mischief   

Back to top Go down

A day for Mischief
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next