Lilica Argent:

Last edited by Zakiyoshi on 13th October 2016, 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blade

PostSubject: Re: Kori's Techniques   10th October 2016, 6:20 pm

Approved

~A message to all~

~When I enter the cbox, you will give me at least 5 minutes before asking me for anything. If you do not I reserve the right to hit one of your characters with any technique I wish... From any character I wish.~

This has been a friendly PSA from Dadmin Blade. Have a good day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zakiyoshi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kori's Techniques   17th October 2016, 4:58 pm

"

"

"

Name: Douse Curse Lv 5
Classification: Juinjutsu
Class: Supplementary
Range: Varies

Description: The user creates a seal that takes the appearance of a circle in the palm of their hand. Within the circle, the kanji for “Douse” will appear, completing the creation of the curse. When placed upon its target, which can only be human sized, this curse will soak the target with perpetual moisture which then makes them more vulnerable to Hypothermia Limit depletion, at an additonal -5 each P.T. One can break free of this curse by releasing a strong amount of chakra in the form of a SS-rank amount. Every Douse Curse can be further modified by the use of Curse Modifiers, the amount of Curse Modifiers slots this curse can have is 20 before the max limit is reached and it can no longer be modified. Curse Modifiers can only be equal rank or lower than the Douse Curse they are trying to modify, in addition, adding modifiers does not alter the final curse's rank."

Name: Douse Curse Max Level

Description: The user creates a seal that takes the appearance of a circle in the palm of their hand. Within the circle, the kanji for “Douse” will appear, completing the creation of the curse. When placed upon its target, which can only be human sized, this curse will soak the target with perpetual moisture which then makes them more vulnerable to Hypothermia Limit depletion, at an additonal -6 each P.T. One can break free of this curse by releasing a strong amount of chakra in the form of a SSS-rank amount. Every Douse Curse can be further modified by the use of Curse Modifiers, the amount of Curse Modifiers slots this curse can have is 24 before the max limit is reached and it can no longer be modified. Curse Modifiers can only be equal rank or lower than the Douse Curse they are trying to modify, in addition, adding modifiers does not alter the final curse's rank."

"

Name: Freeze Curse Lv 5

Description: The user creates a seal that takes the appearance of a hexagon in the palm of their hand. Within the hexagon, the kanji for “Freeze” will appear, completing the creation of the curse. When placed upon its target, which can only be human sized, this curse will completely freeze the outter layer of their body, as long as they possess S-rank or lower strength tier, effectively paralysing them. One can break free of this curse by releasing a strong amount of chakra in the form of a SS-rank amount. Every Freeze Curse can be further modified by the use of Curse Modifiers, the amount of Curse Modifiers slots this curse can have is 20 before the max limit is reached and it can no longer be modified. Curse Modifiers can only be equal rank or lower than the Freeze Curse they are trying to modify, in addition, adding modifiers does not alter the final curse's rank."

Name: Freeze Curse Max Level

Description: The user creates a seal that takes the appearance of a hexagon in the palm of their hand. Within the hexagon, the kanji for “Freeze” will appear, completing the creation of the curse. When placed upon its target, which can only be human sized, this curse will completely freeze the outter layer of their body, as long as they possess SS-rank or lower strength tier, effectively paralysing them. One can break free of this curse by releasing a strong amount of chakra in the form of a SSS-rank amount. Every Freeze Curse can be further modified by the use of Curse Modifiers, the amount of Curse Modifiers slots this curse can have is 24 before the max limit is reached and it can no longer be modified. Curse Modifiers can only be equal rank or lower than the Freeze Curse they are trying to modify, in addition, adding modifiers does not alter the final curse's rank."

Last edited by Zakiyoshi on 13th April 2017, 2:42 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mitsuton

PostSubject: Re: Kori's Techniques   3rd January 2017, 10:38 am

Approved

My Lil Monsters:

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Zakiyoshi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kori's Techniques   8th January 2017, 1:19 pm

Himiko Zakiyoshi:

Stohana Fushicho:

Noah Lane:

Kori Kuroshio:

Ariel Chromatica:

Cassiel Ibwa:

Lilica Argent:

Last edited by Zakiyoshi on 13th April 2017, 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blade

PostSubject: Re: Kori's Techniques   23rd January 2017, 7:48 pm

Approved

~A message to all~

~When I enter the cbox, you will give me at least 5 minutes before asking me for anything. If you do not I reserve the right to hit one of your characters with any technique I wish... From any character I wish.~

This has been a friendly PSA from Dadmin Blade. Have a good day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kori's Techniques   

Back to top Go down

Kori's Techniques
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1