HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Join the fight against the Gobi in the Land of Graves

Share | 

Enzo's Training Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Enzo

PostSubject: Enzo's Training Thread   27th December 2016, 7:44 pm

Hakagure, a place full of rough-necked individuals that seem to be more bread for battle than anything. Even the other genin stood apart from the others as some sort of elite, much different from how Ennzo is like. But that was ok, Enzo knew that he wasn’t like anyone else, only due to the fact that he was trying out this entire ninja thigs out of convenience. It was either that or become a merchant, with the latter being too much of his family tree as it is. Class was out for the time being, with Enzo ending up with a group of “Friends” for the time being. “Noigawa……” Enzo would say as he casually practiced some handsigns. Noigawa looked over to him as he took a bite of his sandwich. “What’s up?” Enzo stopped doing his hand signs and looked over to his fellow genin. There is something I want to try, want to play a little bit of hide and seek?” Noigawa looked a bit skeptical, but nodded his head. “You never want to play with me Enzo, what changed your mind? “ Noigawa would say as he casually touched Enzo, pulling his hand back just a quickly. “What’s wrong with you? You’re practically burning up!”

Enzo didn’t really notice too much himself due to his endurance tiers, but after flicking his hand out, he smiled. “ It’s a jutsu I was working on. Don’t worry, this technique is practically harmless on its own. Flicker starter, good for lighting up things. “ Noigawa shrugged as he decided to go and hide. “No peeking!” Enzo waved him off as he closed his eyes. “1, 2, 3, 4…” Enzo continued to count, but performed a few handsigns at B rank speed in order to active his wind feeling jutsu. He wanted to see how good the sensory was. “7,8,9,10..here I come…” Enzo then opened his eyes and shouted out that he was done counting. “Ready or not! Here I come!” Enzo would say as he followed the trail of already feeling out Noigawa. It was a little easy, only due to the fact that Noigawa had ten seconds to hide, and Enzo was basically using his jutsu to track the movements. At least Noigawa was nice enough to be within range of the jutsu. “ Step..step…step…” All that could be heard was Enzo’s feet, which made noigawa nervous. “How does he know where I am?!” Noigawa would say as he tried to move from his hiding spot. “ Oh, a chase?” Enzo would say as he followed behind at high speed, crashing ground speed to be exact. This chase got Noigawa a bit nervous, making the ronin accidentally push down a tree with his freakish strength. “ Opps!!! Enzo! Look out!!” Noigawa started to rush back, realizing the mistake that was made and the fact that he could seriously hurt aa few people with that tree. Enzo had to deal with it as well, not having enough time to dodge. “Now or never I suppose…. “ Enzo would say in his mid as he tapped into his latent explosive release, using an unknown move. “”Bakuatsu!” Enzo basically launched an explosion at the tree, blowing it away.

“oh snap! You did it !!”
Noigawa would say as he walked over. “Are you ok?” Enzo looked at the tree and rolled his eyes. “You need to watch your strength. “ However, Noigawa was still thrilled. “Hey hey, you should try the Chunin exams one day!”

“I don’t wanna…..”
Comeon!!!! Enzo you just might be great!”

WC- 594

Trained
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blade

PostSubject: Re: Enzo's Training Thread   27th December 2016, 7:46 pm

Approved

~A message to all~

~When I enter the cbox, you will give me at least 5 minutes before asking me for anything. If you do not I reserve the right to hit one of your characters with any technique I wish... From any character I wish.~

This has been a friendly PSA from Dadmin Blade. Have a good day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enzo

PostSubject: Re: Enzo's Training Thread   16th January 2017, 1:37 pm

“Enzo!! Wake up!!!”
“zzzzzzz….”
Enzo was taking his usual daily nap  after a hard day of work,  he didn’t want to do anything else but sleep. However, his aunt insisted with a few incoherent screaming about something that he should be doing. “Huh? What?” As Enzo drifts a bit more from his current slumber, to actual reality, he picked up on his aunt yelling at him about taijutsu. “Hmm, can you say that again? It’s a little hard to pay attention when your voice is so loud.” Enzo’s aunt sighed as she grabbed his ear. “You are going to go outside and train with your uncle. He’s staying home today, so make sure that you make conversation and pick something up. Something useful too!! You know your uncle hates small talk!” After that, His aunt put Enzo’s breakfast on a nearby counter in Enzo’s room and slammed the door. Enzo sat up and started to eat his oatmeal, looking outside to see his uncle in some sort of training gear. “That’s right, I don’t think I ever seen how my uncle fought. Would he do something with explosion release or anything of the sort?” After finishing his breakfast, Enzo would head out to see his uncle training with a heavyset of dummies. “ Hmm, that actually looks interesting.”
Enzo went over to see his uncle, who stopped and looked at Enzo. “Epico’s son…you’ve grown..” The man would say as he flipped one of the wooden dummies in the air, watching it explode form a distance. That surprised Enzo, never noticing any sort of handsigns that his uncle preformed in order to do that. “Wow, that was amazing. I didn’t know that there was a ninutsu that existed like that. You didn’t even use any handsigns!”  Enzo’s uncle shook his head as he made a tight fist. “This is explosive juijutsu, your sweat gland are full of explosive release energy. You can destroy your opponent based on touch alone. “Enzo’s uncle then placed a wooded dummy that was in a grappling position for Enzo to face. “Try throwing it over.” Enzo’s uncle would say this as he stood back, folding his arms. Enzo grabbed the dummy, trying his best to throw It, but it took about 12 tries. After he managed to get it over, the throw only managed to make a small explosion. “You have a long way to go, but I’ll teach you.”

WC 402

Trained 1 B rank
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blade

PostSubject: Re: Enzo's Training Thread   16th January 2017, 3:24 pm

Approved

~A message to all~

~When I enter the cbox, you will give me at least 5 minutes before asking me for anything. If you do not I reserve the right to hit one of your characters with any technique I wish... From any character I wish.~

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enzo

PostSubject: Re: Enzo's Training Thread   19th January 2017, 5:03 am

Enzo had skills, Enzo had patience. However, the one thing that he lacked most of all, was time. Time was the enemy here, there was only a select few days before the chunin exams would begin. Enzo had to improve at a faster pace, and it honestly meant that he had to bring his training up to a higher quality if he was ever going to make it. Practicing his fast movements at B rank speeds was one thing that Enzo took into account. Zooming left and right across the field zone until he went around to a small wooden dummy that his uncle made for him. They ere usually made for throwing but they served multiple uses when it came to their taijutsu purposes. “Leaf great whirlwind. “ Enzo unleashed a series of kicks which ranged from a low kick , a medium kick, a high kick, and a heel drop. The rotation speed started to pick up a lot more, along with an additional foot being added because of his crashing ground movement. After finishing the taijutsu technique on the puppet, Enzo grunted and wiped the sweat from off his eyebrow. Three feet, but is it good enough for where I’m going?

200 WC

Trained
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blade

PostSubject: Re: Enzo's Training Thread   20th January 2017, 1:16 am

Approved

~A message to all~

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enzo

PostSubject: Re: Enzo's Training Thread   23rd January 2017, 1:47 am

With some more training, Enzo felt that he could at least be able to hold his own against a fearful enemy. This is something that Enzo probably bet 500 xel on, which would hurt him pretty badly if he was unable to pay up. However, the young genin would try to keep himself motivated, wondering if anything interesting would happen at the Chunin exams. “This sucks, what if they paired me up with a sensei and team that I never met at the last minute? They would know about me or even care about me if that was the case. People like that tend to be a bit unpleasant. “The future was unknown when it came to things like that, but Enzo would still practice his skills in hope that things would work out properly. Enzo did about five laps arounds the yard at B rank speed, heading over to the dummy before using the entire body as a spring, by amassing power through taking a posture where the back of the body falls down. “Leaf Rising Wind!!” Because the power of the kick from the ground is instantly converted into a blow, the training dummy that was hit with this attack was launched high into the sky. “Wow, look at it go..”

200 WC trained
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blade

PostSubject: Re: Enzo's Training Thread   23rd January 2017, 12:06 pm

Approved

~A message to all~

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enzo

PostSubject: Re: Enzo's Training Thread   24th February 2017, 11:20 am

With the Chunin exams starting to get even closer with every passing day, Enzo definitely had to start increasing his training to newfound heights. He was almost ready  for the exams, going through the small process of training just a little bit harder with the taijutsu prospects of the village.  Jamba was a ninja that can take a few hits, and his friend Christine was there  with mystical healing palm if anything went wrong. " Ok, let's start the sparring. "  Jamba would say as he  used his kurogane transformation and turned into some sort of armadillo humanoid creature. Christine was sitting nearby, eating a box of chocolates that she took as payment. "Ok Boys, don't get hurt...."

After Enzo finished his stretching, he looked to Jamba and took a  strong leaf stance after finishing some hand signs for his wind feeling jutsu. "Alright, ready." The armadillo sped up  at B rank speeds in order to throw a straight jab. Enzo smiled as he used his flowing leaf technique in order to skillfully dodge with the use of his wind sensory and leaf flutter. After that, he used  shadow of the hidden leaf at B rank speeds to send the armadillo man launched.  Jamba laughed as he was up in the air. "That didnt hu-" However,  Enzo swung his leg around and gave JAmba an amazing drop kick that sent the man  falling down into the ground "Leaf drop!" As soon as Jamba landed into the ground, he got back up as he spat out a little bit of blood.

"Not bad Enzo..." Jamba would say as he noticed the small pain he was experiencing. " But now it's my turn. " Jamba turned into a ball again and started to use his roll out taijutsu technique, which Enzo nearly dodged each time. "Tch, he's fast. " The pain continued to stack. "You got me good,  but now i'm going to flatten you!"   Jamba said in a cocky tone as Enzo accidentally slipped. "No!" However As soon as Jamba made contact with Enzo, he basically body switched into an explosion.. To others, it looked like he just exploded, which surprised Jamba and pushed him back. "Ahh!!!!" It also added to the pain he was experiencing. Christine got up and put her hand in the time out sign. "Jamba, you blew up our friend." Jamba was hurt, but he was more worried that Enzo exploded. "I know he was a bakuhatsu but that heart condition they all have... Enzo?! " Enzo jumped out of a nearby tree 15 feet away as he walked over at B rank speeds. "I'm ok, did i scare you?"  Christine was healing Jamba as he rolled his eyes.

"You got to tell us when you go boom or something man, i really through you exploded because my taijutsu pressed on you too hard. Sorry about that, this pain just kept aggravating me. " Enzo looked at Jamba and smiled. "You're under a genjutsu, just kai out of it. " Jamba blinked a few times, seemingly surprised at the revelation that was revealed to him. "W-wait! But nothing weird or strange happened!

Trained 2 C ranks and 1 D rank

Trained
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zakiyoshi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enzo's Training Thread   24th February 2017, 11:22 am

Y'all good. Approved.

Himiko Zakiyoshi:

Stohana Fushicho:

Noah Lane:

Kori Kuroshio:

Ariel Chromatica:

Cassiel Ibwa:

Lilica Argent:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enzo

PostSubject: Re: Enzo's Training Thread   6th August 2017, 1:54 pm

Everything that happened in these past few days was definitely a blur for enzo. He couldn’t make heads or tails as to why the gods of the shinobi world have chosen him to be the catalyst for their entertainment. Was he really a fool? Enzo didn’t think so, people made mistakes sometimes. Though, this was beyond just destroying something by accident or playing a prank. True casualties have come about with his actions, something that he could never get back, even if he tried. Enzo would have to lie with this for a long time, but he didn’t have the luxury to be depressed or upset. The only thing that Enzo could do now is train, he had to tai for as hard as he possibly could, for as long as he possibly could. That was the only way that he could find his own path to redemption, but seeking out a way to further himself as a ninja.

One of the things that Enzo tended to work on was a sense of conditioning. Running at his top speed all around the area was something that he used in order to build up some sweat as something that he could use it later for his physical techniques. As a matter of fact, managing his sweat wasn’t something that he really thought of, it seemed like a natural occurrence for him to simply overexert himself during an altercation and not necessarily use the sweat for anything else, but maybe he was wrong?
“looks like I’ll need something then? I’m going to need something that I could use to my advantage if people start to underestimate me?. I need to make it count, a way for all of my hits to count once I connect with them. “ Sitting on a nearby rock, Enzo decided to think it over. It was a bit of a difficult process to go through, he no longer had the help of the bakuhatsu scrolls to guide his learning prowess. Everything that Enzo would learn from now on would either be something that he had a simple grasp on, this is what it really meant to be on your own. But on the bright side, Enzo would be pretty much a self made shinobi that had a lot to offer in terms of creativity, everything he would be doing wouldn’t be something that could easily be picked up on or comprehended.

“Thought this still doesn’t necessarily change my sweating situation, phew!”
It was a hot day, prompting enzo to drink a little bit of water in the meantime in order to help himself relax and take in a deep breath. It was a bit of a few minutes, but enzo was happy that paced himself in the way that he didn’t. Though, realizing that he was covered in swear, Enzo instinctively sniffed himself. “Woah, I think I need a bath. But wait a minute, am I flammable or something?” The thing about being a bakuhatsu, even Enzo’s sweat was something that can go off as an explosion. He kind of hoped that he wouldn’t go off right now, but it kind of gave him an idea. “what if i…”
Jumping off the rock and facing it, Enzo did rejecting climate by pushing both of his palms towards the boulder and making it explode. However, from the explosion that he was expecting, it turned out to be a lot bigger and a lot more powerful. The explosion was actually something that caught Enzo off guard, being a bit mistake about how strong the technique we did actually was. This happened before as well, working out in the fields during his time in prison, it was always a hot day around that time. For some Reason, Enzo always end off pissing off one of the people there as if he did something wrong to them. He couldn’t really understand it, but the best bet that he could bring it to was the fact that they simply didn’t like the way his face look. No matter the stupid reason, they acted on it as an excuse to hurt someone, that’s simply what they did.

In this case, Enzo would simply use rejecting climate to literally push the person away from them with his palms. Normally, this would injure the guy and discourage him from taking any more shots at enzo, but the bakuhatsu ninja nearly killed the man this time around, leaving Enzo in a state of confusion as to why his attack hit as hard as it did. Maybe that’s why people were a bit nervous about Enzo touching them?

“I think when I sweat a lot, that could still be used to fuel my regular attacks. But what about my regular jujitsu or my strong fist techniques? Would it still work then?” Those were additional speculations that Enzo wondered when he ran inside of the forest, using his leaf technique in order to knock the trees down and what not, expanding a little bit more stamina this time around. When Enzo did so, not only did the trees exploded, they made an even bigger explosion than he expected it to.

“Wow, so guess this makes me a literal sweatshop huh?” Enzo thought this over in his head, a bit happy about the results of his training. This was something that he could definitely use to make him a formidable threat, as long as he could get some damage on an opponent in the first place.
“Using it on actual people is a different case, everything will count on if I could actually land anything on them in the first place. “Even with such a powerful utility at his disposal, Enzo knew for a fact that he still had to be smart about his stamina and make sure that every single piece of damage that he does would count towards the enemy. Only time would tell if he would be able to pull it off in an actual fight, but it was now known that the technique would be used to finish fights

WC 1000
trained 1 s rank

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Enzo's Training Thread   6th August 2017, 5:06 pm

Approved

My Lil Monsters:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enzo

PostSubject: Re: Enzo's Training Thread   8th August 2017, 2:06 pm

Freedom has it’s uses, but being a ninja that was following their own code of morality was a whole different ball gam. After joining the hell squad, Enzo was more than likely taking on taking on bigger and bladder opponents that literally did things to warrant their arrest for their crimes. There was always a situation that would come to it’s cause, like his. Most times, it was important to be reasonable and hea a person out if they were of no threat. However, at other times, it was important to know that people at face value might be the vey same monster that they intended to be. As to how to fight them, Enzo would need everything he could get his hands on to do so.
“ Let’s try this then. “

As of late, Enzo has been a bit creative when it comes to his jutsu, making things something akin to his bomb tags and then attaching them to his c rank kunai. Though he wondered about the explosive power of the kunai after this was done. “ Alright, let’s see if I can do something like this?” Enzo would mumble to himself as he used his morpher technique and attacked the bomb tag to the kunai before throwing it. The combined explosion did combination of C and b as it blew up the area in front of him. However, Enzo was dangerously close, causing him to jump back a bit at b rank speeds. The thing about using his speed tiers was the fact that he had a freer form of movement and didn’t necessarily need to worry about moving in one straight line or anything. As he did so, Enzo made a few more of his bomb tags and took a look at them. “I think I can use them like any other old bomb tags. They sure would be able to be a lot more easier to use if I were to just place them on surfaces.
That much was true, the bomb tags seemed to be very much important when it came to it’s practical use of simply placing them in areas of interest and waiting out the moment of using it’s explosive capabilities. However, there seemed to be something that enzo seemed to have a problem with when it came to his explosions in general. For starters, he didn’t necessarily make enough of them when he went around to using the technique. “Maybe I’m not that skilled as of yet, but it’s basically free for me to do when it comes to the chakra use. It doesn’t necessarily cost me anything. However, maybe if I decide to put chakra in it….”

This wasn’t something that enzo necessarily tried before, using chakra with his morpher techniques to make more bombs than he usually did. Enzo always dealt with the fact that he would simply make as much as he could use. However, in this case, Enzo putting chakra into the bomb tags resulted in a bunch of them being made in the first place. “Oh, that could come in handy…”
Enzo trained for a few more hours as he decided to use his money to go into town in order to buy some camping supplies to stay for the night. Enzo could have just bought his time in an inn or something, but finding a decent place to stay that Enzo could trap around him and set around himself was a lot more valuable than most would think. With the new techniques that Enzo had at his disposal, it would be a lot more decent for Enzo to manage himself a lot better. However, there seemed to be a bit of a commotion going on in town.

“Thief!! Thief!!” Some woman was screaming at the top of her lungs, bleeding from her side. Looking to the right of him, Enzo noticed she just got mugged, taking a gander at the thief running away with her necklace. Enzo shook his head and rammed into the man at B rank speeds, Knocking him down. However, the man was agile enough to flip back up and keep running. “oh well. “

Enzo walked over to the woman and flashed her necklace, as well as the man’s wallet. “Sorry I couldn’t catch him, but he’s paying for your full doctor treatment. Also, give his id to the authorities, ok?” Enzo’s hand of deception worked like a charm.

WC-739

Trained
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enzo's Training Thread   8th August 2017, 2:08 pm

Approved, you can not solo train for 3 more days.

Jax...Don't make me punch you in the face:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutobeginnings.forumsmotions.com Online
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enzo's Training Thread   

Back to top Go down

Enzo's Training Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1