HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to NB or Welcome back, either way your here now. Awesome <3

Share | 

Hunting the beasts 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Amon

PostSubject: Hunting the beasts 2   29th December 2016, 1:32 pm

Coemon Hana!!" Baek would say as he sniffed the air and continue to follow along. He was hoping that he would find a pretty good faunus to start with. At least Baek could say that he was a little familiar with the smells of an animal, those things are easy to find if you are a werewolf. "It's this way!! Lan ahoy!!! Or was it land?"

Self Reminder

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zakiyoshi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hunting the beasts 2   4th January 2017, 9:01 am

Hana tucked her hands into the pockets of the brand new dress she'd gotten, the last had gotten a little old after all, following along behind her companion. All the while she was smirking, "Geez, I don't think I've ever seen you this excited." She commented teasing her friend, watching him sniffing out the air. Every now and then she would lean down and scoop up some of the flowers that had grown beneath her, in part showing her good mood. She hummed softly to herself, toying with her hair, before she would shudder, activating the energy within her Curse Mark to change her appearance somewhere, going from her once natural blonde hair to the almost flame like colouring, along with gaining a few inches. Sliding across the floor she skidding up in front of Baek whilst tying the hair into twin-tails, "How's this look? I'm trying something new,"

Spoiler:

Himiko Zakiyoshi:

Stohana Fushicho:

Noah Lane:

Kori Kuroshio:

Ariel Chromatica:

Cassiel Ibwa:

Lilica Argent:

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Blade

PostSubject: Re: Hunting the beasts 2   4th January 2017, 9:22 am

A few moments after they spoke and Hana picked some flowers, the distant sound of clanking armour and metal hitting metal would sound across the field they were in. From over a hill to their side came a warrior. He was bedecked in heavy plate armour, his face obscured by a helmet and had a massive ornate sword strapped to his back, looking like a metal helix. He paused for a few moments, looking around before noticing Baek and Hana and he started walking towards them, raising a hand in greeting. "What ho! Good to see others out and enjoying the day, not good to waste sunlight." He told them with a soft chuckle, walking slowly down the hill towards them. "What brings you out here though? Bit far from any nearby villages to be picking flowers, don't you know there are dark terrors lurking out here? Do you two fancy yourselves as brave and sterling adventurers or something?" He admonished before crossing his arms over his chest and letting out a sigh that rang oddly around inside his helmet, as though it was more hollow than it seemed.

~A message to all~

~When I enter the cbox, you will give me at least 5 minutes before asking me for anything. If you do not I reserve the right to hit one of your characters with any technique I wish... From any character I wish.~

This has been a friendly PSA from Dadmin Blade. Have a good day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amon

PostSubject: Re: Hunting the beasts 2   4th January 2017, 9:55 am

Are you kidding me? This could change things!!! Imagine, having a bunch of new friends running around. I could even turn a few small ones for you to play with, if I could find another faunus like that again. " When Hana changed her hair, Baek looked up and smiled. "Hmm..." Baek stopped and rubbed his chin. "Well... i kind of think that having a short haircut might suit you well. I don't know why, but if you want to really go for something new, you could try bangs?" Baek nodded his head regardless. "But i should get you a cool scrunchie for your hair." As they walked, Baek could basically hear the clanking armor and the vibrations that were being made from the footsteps as the man waved and approached. "Hello! " Baek would say as he waved. "Pretty much on an adventure ourselves, but not trying to cause trouble for anyone else. But i was wondering if i could ask for directions of a particular faunus? "

Baek engaged in conversation, but kept his distance for safety.

Self Reminder

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zakiyoshi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hunting the beasts 2   4th January 2017, 11:36 am

Hana seemed interested in that then, originally she'd only come along because he'd asked her and she wanted to get out to stretch her legs, but now... "Y'mean... I could have a Mr. Bitey the Second?" No matter what anyone could say, she had her priorities set after all. That enthusiasm stopped when she caught the clanging, thinking briefly on halting the growth of flowers around her, before remembering hardly anybody could even know about her abilities as Spring Lord, thus in itself would prove nothing. She'd already set it up if this mystery armoured man were listening, and her short stature only helped, so she would skip over closer, playing the roll of innocent young girl so she was a good 25ft away from the armoured man and immediately triggering her Woodlands Steps, channeling chakra into her legs ready. "We get some really exotic flowers out here that don't grow near villages that are just super pretty. Standing still the flowers around her just continued to grow out as she was creating three points of contact to pour a C-rank of Nature chakra down each, yet beneath the ground she was preparing for combat should it become necessary. "See! Look at this one?!" she continued her excitable girl act, crouching down close to the ground as she was picking up some of the flowers, whilst concealing picking up a grown Lichen on a plant. "He's just accompanying me because in case there's some bandits, but he's just bein' silly," She turned around to face Baek, concealing forming a few hand seals, "The ground is just so good for plants here," Then her hand was touching the ground, looking only like she was feeling out the dirt. She only hoped he didn't have vibration sensory (C or higher) to recognise her trap for if he would approach her, or the peculiar way she was holding some of the flowers.

Spoiler:

Himiko Zakiyoshi:

Stohana Fushicho:

Noah Lane:

Kori Kuroshio:

Ariel Chromatica:

Cassiel Ibwa:

Lilica Argent:

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Blade

PostSubject: Re: Hunting the beasts 2   4th January 2017, 12:15 pm

There was something off about these two and the warrior looked between them, shifting his shoulders with a soft grinding of steel. A strange light shone out from within the visor of his helmet, a single gleaming red point that stared directly at Hana as she stood there. He then lightly shook his head side to side and reached up, slowly unshipping his blade and bringing it around, sliding the tip of the weapon into the ground. Once done the blade would be more visible, the guard seemingly made of a black, slightly crystalline material, whereas the two helices of the blade were made of gold and silver. The weapon was large, almost as tall as the soldier was and he stood at around six and a half feet in height. "Do not play innocent with me, little girl... Disperse the chakra from the ground or I will burn it out and punish you for your insolence. Then again, you Knights are always paranoid, so eager to kill, never to talk." His voice lost much of his humour, a dark growl leaving his throat as he continued staring at Hana with his single gleaming red eye.

"As for this Faunus of which you speak... I know not, Faunus are generally found within the Lands of the Shinobi Council and going there is likely to get you killed. Unless you mean... Fauna, is there a particular monster you are hunting for? I could help you try and slay it if you'd like? I would quite like to harvest its parts for my own uses however. I suggest you tell your... Daughter... Cocksleeve perhaps? To calm herself, I don't wish to harm you but I am more than capable of it if I must." He told Baek, squeezing the hilt of his blade for a moment before relaxing his touch.

Spoiler:

~A message to all~

~When I enter the cbox, you will give me at least 5 minutes before asking me for anything. If you do not I reserve the right to hit one of your characters with any technique I wish... From any character I wish.~

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amon

PostSubject: Re: Hunting the beasts 2   4th January 2017, 4:09 pm

Of course, it would be easy to read Hana's trap, but Baek couldn't blame her in being the careful out of the two. Maybe it was Baek that was more trusting and oblivious to what's going on? "Huh? W-what? No , being a pandoran is about freedom. People just exercise those rghts different. I dont go around randomly killing things, believe it or not, i once in my entire life, and it was a Fauna that attacked me." Baek would say as he tried to chickle and smooth things over. " Hana! Team huddle. " Baek would say as be brought his forehead close to hers. "I got a bad feeling about this guy, he feels dangerous, but as long as we dont piss him off, maybe we can have proper directions? Can we atleast do it my way for now? I promise i'll protect you if i can..."

Hopefully Hana would trust her friend and dispell the trap. "Cocksleeve? Oh, i'm a virgin. But relationships are tedious, i'm not that open to it after a succubus did some wierd thing. Seems a little.. forceful. Thats my friend. " Baek would then Rub the back of his head. "Fauna, sorry.. you're right. It's the Midogaron, that breed is very special to me and i'm not initially into killing them. But if they do end up dying, we can share the spoils. Money is... kind of useless to me anyway..."

Spoiler:

Self Reminder

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zakiyoshi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hunting the beasts 2   4th January 2017, 4:33 pm

Hana pouted as she stood back up, the flowers still spawning around her as she walked back cautious of the armoured man to Baek, flexing off her fingers as she let the roots just vanish from within the ground. Leaning in to the huddle, "Alright... but let's make it quick already," She muttered, leaning back out as she was called a 'cocksleeve'. Almost instantly she lost control of herself, her Sol Fire and feather igniting from her anger, "What did you just call me your overgrown tin can?!" She was almost ready to go flying into hit him when Baek was speaking again, obviously doing so to keep her from doing something rash. "... Yeah, what he said... money isn't exactly a priority. Hell, my bank probably thinks I'm still missing and hasn't given my fortune away yet." She glanced over to Baek then, "Yeah, Mido... Mido... whatever Fauna he said. We need one alive, and some privacy in studying it," A little lie mixed in a bunch of truth usually helped get that lie through.

Spoiler:

Himiko Zakiyoshi:

Stohana Fushicho:

Noah Lane:

Kori Kuroshio:

Ariel Chromatica:

Cassiel Ibwa:

Lilica Argent:

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Blade

PostSubject: Re: Hunting the beasts 2   11th January 2017, 5:08 pm

The Knight barely seemed bothered by Hana's outburst, in fact it almost seemed like he was smiling although it was impossible to tell due to his helmet. "Ah, so she isn't part of a harem or a pack? How dubious then of you to be walking around the wilderness with a young girl of questionable age and... Intelligence. If you're simply out here to kill her quietly and save others a lot of hassle then I am more than happy to help with that. Otherwise... A Midogaron you say, big beasts those ones are, not too difficult to take out though. Not sure if there is one nearby but we could go hunting for it if you'd like? I do enjoy a good chase and my blade has been thirsting for blood, so difficult to convince her otherwise." He chuckled softly and lifted his sword, sheathing it on his back and then looking to the side for a moment.

"Come along then." He declared and started walking, waving them to follow him. "I do feel the need to correct you on one thing however. I have been alive for... Hmm... Twenty eight years now? I'm getting old, especially for an ex-shinobi, double especially for a missing nin. For the past few I have watched Pandora and they are not about freedom, not in the slightest. Everything is held together so tightly, everything is so... Spiteful. They seek to enslave and to brainwash, never anything more, domination is what they want and although you think freedom is yours it isn't. It belongs to Pandora but regimes like that never last and one day it will crumble." The warrior sighed and shook his head. "So tell me, what are your names? I am Vilhelm Nvayda."

~A message to all~

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amon

PostSubject: Re: Hunting the beasts 2   11th January 2017, 5:36 pm

"Now now, I think there is much benefit in working together. Besides, i cant see myself in a situation where i'm going against Hana, i take great pride in my comradery. " Baek would beat his chest twice. "So lets just smooth things over, we don't have to resort to the down right uglies of what pandorans naturally do, sounds a bit savage like. " Baek then patted Hana on the shoulder. "Please don't let this guys words get to you, sticks and stones, right?" Baek then followed the man at a reasonable distance of persona space as he listened to him. This man seemed to be older than Baek, as well as leaving the shinobi world. "Why did you leave? You didn't agree with what the shinobi was doing too?" However, it did echo with how this man saw pandora as, which was pretty scary. Was Baek not seeing all of the negatives? "Baek Shadal.."

Self Reminder

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zakiyoshi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hunting the beasts 2   15th January 2017, 7:31 pm

"Aww, Baek-a-cake," Hana coo'd as her partner mentioned his comradery, giving a slight knock of her knuckles to his chest. The amount of time she'd nearly punched him in their time together it only made sense that seemed to become her natural greeting or the like to him. She tucked her hands back into the pocket of her outfit and looked over the metal man again. "... Yeah, as my friend here said I'm Hana. Hana Fushicho. No relation to the big lady of Pandora. Or... ok there's some relation somewhere... like... fourth cousins maybe? I dunno. Same clan at least."

Himiko Zakiyoshi:

Stohana Fushicho:

Noah Lane:

Kori Kuroshio:

Ariel Chromatica:

Cassiel Ibwa:

Lilica Argent:

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Blade

PostSubject: Re: Hunting the beasts 2   19th January 2017, 7:18 pm

"Ah, so you pretend not to notice? As many do... It's sad to be honest. I've watched people condemn and cry for their own mothers before they renounce Pandora as evil. I didn't think the brainwashing was so deep. 'Let's not get down to the uglies' like they can just be overlooked, like shit on a path!" Vilhelm's voice grew harsher as he spoke, ending with a snarl and a deep breath as he pulled his composure back into line. "You are a terribly misguided child, Baek, and your companion is thicker than a brick wall... It makes sense why you would be drawn to the allure of that wretched place. Do you not understand the blood that is shed for nothing? The people that are raped for no good cause?" He turned to stare at Baek, as though imploring him with the darkness that lived under the visor of his helmet.

It took only a few moments for him to look away though and sigh softly. "Of course you don't, it's too harsh for young minds to fully comprehend. So sheltered, so naive. I only wish you knew the true horrors of this world." He stared at the floor for a few moments before nodding forwards and walking slightly faster. "Come. The Midogaron is close, I've seen this place before and it hunts around these parts. Ready your weapons, beasts like this never go down easy!" He declared to them as he drew his large, helical blade and held it in both hands.

~A message to all~

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amon

PostSubject: Re: Hunting the beasts 2   22nd January 2017, 6:06 pm

W-well....i don't necessarily participate in things like that. I see it happen, or hear about it. But since it doesn't have anything to do with me or the people I care about, i guess I'm unable to personalize it. Vilhelm, you have a strong sense of justice, and I admire that. However, even if i was to say that pandora is evil, which can be true, the nature of the place could be stemmed through the cultures of how it began. From how i see it, it was always this way, but things can change? "

Baek then looked to hana. What do you think Hana?" While pending the answer, the alert of the targeted hunt excited baek, leaving him to draw claws. "Ready!!" This was his chance to turn one, he hoped he wouldn't mess it up.

Self Reminder

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zakiyoshi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hunting the beasts 2   22nd January 2017, 6:34 pm

Hana stayed out of the conversation for the most part, she didn't have much of an opinion in all honesty and would let that be known when she was given the chance of her input. "I... grew up there. I'm from the same clan as the leader of Pandora. If I wanted to leave, well I'd be branded a Pandoran traitor for one, my friends and family would be after my head. And because Carmen is a Pandoran, well that'd probably make it worse for me. I live in the moment, if there's something unfair I will speak out about it, I don't like slavery so I don't endorse it. That's about it,"

Himiko Zakiyoshi:

Stohana Fushicho:

Noah Lane:

Kori Kuroshio:

Ariel Chromatica:

Cassiel Ibwa:

Lilica Argent:

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Blade

PostSubject: Re: Hunting the beasts 2   22nd January 2017, 7:32 pm

Beneath the helmet, unseen by his two 'companions', Vilhelm grinned. His eye flashed once and glowed a deep, deep red, the only thing able to be seen within the visor of his helmet. He tightened his grip around the hilt of his weapon and black fire started to lick around the hilt, rising up around the blade slowly, when it reached the tip the entire weapon flashed and he held it upright in front of his face. "Harbinger of sorrow heed my call, my flame and my ash guide me, grant me the power to destroy evil." He canted, a shudder in his voice as though he could feel the power. The next few movements were incredibly quick as all of a sudden two threads of blood-red light linked Baek and Stohana to Vilhelm and a deep sense of dread ran through them.

As he brought his blade around, a screech rose up from around him, a demon of darkness seeming to appear behind him, staring down both Hana and Baek to make them freeze in place while Vilhelm closed the tiny distance between them at Blinding Light speeds and spun, the blade he carried whistling around to strike Hana first across the stomach and chest and then continuing onwards if it wasn't stopped to cleave through Baek's back and side. The flames licking up the blade wouldn't seem to make the cuts hurt anymore but the two of them would quickly find that their natural regeneration didn't kick into play with these slashes. Vilhelm didn't play slowly and he wasn't going to let them respond easily.

Techniques:

Explanation:

~A message to all~

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amon

PostSubject: Re: Hunting the beasts 2   22nd January 2017, 11:20 pm

"That's a pretty spooky poem... what makes you say that? Vil-" Much to Baek's surprise, a few things happened that he wasn't particularly ready for. Seeing that demon appear was shocking, but why did Vilhelm do that? Was this a trap all along?  If it was, it was completely Baek's fault,  he promised Hana that it would be on him if anything should happen to her. He didn't want that, Hana was his friend, and she trusted him. That trust was about to be broken, all because Baek tried to trust someone else.  He should of sensed Vilhelm's hatred, he should have noticed that the man's apparent dislike for Pandora would obviously stem Baek to the roots of the organization, and anyone having anything to do with it.

When the stun started to occur, Baek's curse marks started to activate  granting him A rank strength and A rank barrier tiers. After that, he instantly switched to primal stance. However, that wouldn't be enough. He was coming straight for Hana, and that meant that Baek had to do something soon, his vibration sensory already gave him a heads up. "If i don't something, were going to die!

Baek positioned himself towards the knight in order to intercept, using the vibration sensory to guide him in order to use a spear attack. Even though Baek would guess that them na was strong enough, Baek would still try his hardest to stop this man for as long as he can, even if it meant that hana could get away. The drawing of his blade to stop the spear would have to be at SS rank speeds now.  Even if Vilhelm was upright, Baek would quickly go into a clinch after  the shoulder block and give Vilhelm a poweful Knee in the face at S rank speed for A rank damage. For the clinch itself,  Vilhelm would of possibly taken A rank damage with the 6 inch hardened nails digging into his helmet.

Baek wouldn't give up, not if atleast hana could run away.

Spoiler:

Self Reminder

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zakiyoshi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hunting the beasts 2   28th January 2017, 2:33 pm

Hana wasn't even sure what happened as her entire body stopped listening to her, frozen solid as much as she willed overwise. She watched wide eyed as the sword came swinging around and slashed right through the front of her body. If anything taking that blow and watching it continue on to Baek told her one thing; this guy was no easy, and that she was totally right. She braced herself for the impact, screaming out in the agony it caused as she regained her control on her body, whilst her torso now sported the large gash that seemed to heal over itself. This certainly wasn't very good as her body's natural regeneration didn't seem to be kicking in. "Ugh, ok, Baek when we get home I am totally kicking your butt," She muttered to her companion after they took their blows. She immediately ignited her Sol Fire around her body, pushing her limitations once again in her Spring Monarch of Fire, whilst also generating her ash materia. With her then boosted speed to S-rank, she moved backwards out of the range of the sword, all whilst dragging the ash in from her surroundings her Sol Fire was creating, along with from the activations earlier. With the balls of glowing embers created, she hurtled them one after the other at their opponent, keeping her eyes fixed upon the armour, letting both the S-rank reaction tier and SS-rank muscle tension perception help in guiding her aim to make sure he would take the harsh ash hits. Even if he could avoid the blows, there was still the bright lights in the explosions to debilitate.

Used:

Himiko Zakiyoshi:

Stohana Fushicho:

Noah Lane:

Kori Kuroshio:

Ariel Chromatica:

Cassiel Ibwa:

Lilica Argent:

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Blade

PostSubject: Re: Hunting the beasts 2   12th February 2017, 7:08 pm

Unfortunately, despite his efforts, Baek would be unable to stop the genjutsu from taking effect. Although he had the right tiers he didn't have them chained and in their current form they were actually unable to be chained. Due to this he'd end up stunned and with a sickening hiss and the stench of burning hair and cooked meat, the greatsword would pass through his side and easily cleave through him. The pain would likely cause him to reel from it but he was a werewolf, he could suck it up. With that done he had time to perform a series of hand seals with his hands connected over the hilt of his blade and then something about him changed. It wasn't fully visible but it seemed like black fire was leaking out from under his armour, licking and flicking over it like a caress of shadows. It made the burning red eye glow all the deeper and all the more malicious within his helm. Then he leaped forwards, pushing off the ground but it was no normal push. The ground suddenly ruptured and then collapsed. Any vibration sensory would be nearly overloaded and anything underground was crushed and destroyed. This also happened to launch Vilhelm forwards at frankly obscene speeds, even faster than before. Due to this, the orbs would barely get out of Hana's reach before he slammed into them. He didn't bother dodging and they exploded and although they wouldn't blind or damage her, they kicked up a large amount of ash, hiding Vilhelm from sight just long enough for his shoulder to come careening out of the cloud to attempt to ram into her stomach.

If successful, the strength would cave in her chest and send her flying backwards into the wall of the crater, hopefully putting her out of the fight. He then turned and his eye flashed while he growled two words. "Rising Cross..." At that a circle of blaze release flames exploded upwards to engulf Baek, rising into the shape of a Kami's Cross around thirty feet high. If Baek had a midair movement technique he could dodge out of the way of the Crashing Ground beam but if not, he was going to get burned pretty badly. Vilhelm then landed on the other side of the crater and slid to a halt, still smouldering with those strange flames.

Spoiler:

~A message to all~

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amon

PostSubject: Re: Hunting the beasts 2   14th February 2017, 1:46 pm

Even though he could fight through the pain, Baek took a considerable amount of S rank damage. It was beyond him as to why he hasn’t died yet, but the drain of his efficiency in combat would take it’s toll. With his endurance, he actually took A tier damage, leaving him a bit upright. He couldn’t heal, but the charred flesh was something he could fight off pain wise, as well as stay awake. The samurai attacker would try to wrap things up by causing a crater drop, putting Baek’s vibration sensory in overload. Luckily, he could take the pain, and it didn’t disturb Baek’s blinding light handsign forming for his flight technique. Now being capable to fly at S rank speeds, Baek dodged the attack that was sent to him by the pandoran killer, while gathering chakra at A rank speeds to the point of his fingertips. A longsword of wind was created as Baek went into a lunging motion while flying at A rank speeds in order to impale the man.

The sword could be as 40 feet, but Baek manipulated it to be as long as 12.

Spoiler:

Self Reminder

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zakiyoshi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hunting the beasts 2   19th February 2017, 4:33 pm

Hana hadn't expected the sheer level of speed he still carried with such a large sword, and even her ash technique didn't seem to slow him down as he was close up when they exploded. She could only have hoped for the blindness that didn't come, and whilst she could catch every twitch, able to tell exactly where the strike would come, her body wasn't fast enough to move. She could only brace for the impact, hurtled back and knocked out cold, saved by her regeneration.

Himiko Zakiyoshi:

Stohana Fushicho:

Noah Lane:

Kori Kuroshio:

Ariel Chromatica:

Cassiel Ibwa:

Lilica Argent:

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Blade

PostSubject: Re: Hunting the beasts 2   23rd February 2017, 3:05 pm

Unfortunately Baek had forgotten something pretty damn important... This guy's Blaze Release Armour was still up and running. The tech Baek used might have been dangerous to someone that wasn't armoured up but against Vilhelm it was basically useless. The wind blade struck his chest and done absolutely nothing, shattering against his armour as he stepped forwards. His hand lashed out at SS-Rank speeds to try and grab Baek's head, of course after such a lunge and with speeds greater than Baek's own it was unlikely he was going to be able to dodge. If he didn't and the grab connected, he'd simply turn and slam Baek down into the dirt, cracking the earth around the point of impact. Now although the damage would normally be quite obscene(SS-Rank physical), Vilhelm toned it back a bit, or something inside him did anyway... So that the strike would deal enough damage to just knock Baek out rather than kill him. He wouldn't die this day for luck was on his side...

Spoiler:

~A message to all~

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amon

PostSubject: Re: Hunting the beasts 2   25th February 2017, 9:32 am

It seems as if baek was unable to pierce through the man's armor, upset that he banked on being able to break through. Maybe if he knew some that could break the armor, like a stronger ransangen, he wouldn't be in this situation. The last thing that baek saw was his mere glance in Hana's direction, feeling regret that he got her in this situation. That, and alot of anger, lots and lots of anger. He gave someone the benefit of the doubt, and they threw it back in his face. Will he die for it? Even if he did, and it took a long time, Baek would do whatever it take to crawl out of that hell to get even. He didn't mind the hardship, it was the fact that he got his friend hurt because of his decision to trust this man.

Even in an unconscious state, the look of rage was still painfully etched in Baek's usually kind expression.

-K.o-

Self Reminder

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blade

PostSubject: Re: Hunting the beasts 2   26th February 2017, 8:48 am

Vilhelm looked down upon the two of them, fists clenching as he seemed to fight against some sort of force. He wanted to kill them both, bloody Pandorans but he couldn't bring himself to. His arms lifted up and took off his helmet, revealing wavy, ear length hair that was jet black in colour. One eye was normal and a soft purple, the other was no eye at all but a thickly cut gem embedded in his eye socket. He stared at Baek for a few moments before wincing and snapping his head away, his armour fading as the gem dropped from his eye socket and landed next to Baek. The Samurai snarled and put a hand over his empty socket before wandering away, cursing loudly to himself. It would seem he wouldn't get to kill them this time... But hopefully there would be a next time.

Eye of Mensis:

Code:

~A message to all~

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting the beasts 2   

Back to top Go down

Hunting the beasts 2
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1