HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Join the fight against the Gobi in the Land of Graves

Share | 

Wandering Around

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Knightmare

PostSubject: Wandering Around   24th January 2017, 10:26 pm

It had been a rather windy day in Port Daku, and Ka had spent the day looking for some fresh ingredients for a meal that both Jessica and Polnedra had been planning on making him and the rest of the crew. He kept his mask at home, but had kept the rest of trickster armour on, it was stupid to walk around in pandora territory not protected. So after paying a couple hundred Xel for food, Ka could be seen walking out of the port with arms full of bags.

Savage AF:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around   28th January 2017, 12:36 pm

As the male walked out of the port, he would be able to see two figures walking towards him from the opposite direction. As they got closer, he would be able to tell they were females, one short blonde and one slightly taller one. The taller of the two seemed to be alternating from taking steps alongside her companion and floating, absentmindedly chatting with her friend. As they came close to Ka, he would be able to see the insignia of the Shogunate prominent on their arms. They passed him, each moving around him in order to let him continue. Their voices dropped to a whisper, however. They seemed to be discussing something and the taller female was rather insistent on one point that the other didn't feel like following through with.

Finally there was a rather loud sigh and they both turned, the shorter speaking "You there! You are Pandoran, are you not? You wouldn't happen to be a Knight would you?" She cast a sideways glance at her partner while she unsheathed a rather large blade from it's place on her back, the tip resting against the ground. The other female positioned herself right behind her companion, a malicious glint in her are "If you are, we're gonna have to fuck you up real bad..." She let out another giggle and pulled the blood red coffin from her back, holding it by the straps.
Elraine:

Morgana:

My Lil Monsters:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knightmare

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around   29th January 2017, 8:14 am

As Ka would walk past the two individuals, he could help but notice their figures causing his 19 year old mind to race to the naughty fun he could have with the two. However he had a three women waiting for him to get home with food for the nights seafood fest Polnedra had planned. So he would continue walking onwards until he heard the two divine beings call out to him, he would be a fool to have not noticed the insignias of the Shogunate on their arms and would be instantly reminded of the first time he ran into a group from there."Pretty forward for Shogunate soldiers like yourself to be in enemy territory" He would say putting up his displacement armor and telekentic barrier around his body, then would place the bags of food on the ground. "Then again, this wouldn't be the first time I've had to dispose of Western rodents. So to answer your question, yes. My name is Ka Heir to the Jiko clan, and Silver Knight in the Pandoran Army, and Sorcerer Supreme. I give you this one warning now, the first one screams, the second doesn't"

Spoiler:

Savage AF:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around   5th February 2017, 2:15 pm

The shorter one chuckled and pointed her blade directly at the male's chest "I think I'm going to enjoy killing you." She raised her blade more and brought it down with A-Rank Strength, 5 almost invisible blades of wind pressure moving forth at A-Rank speeds issued forth from the blade, though the Pandoran would only notice if he was perceptive enough. As Elraine brought her sword down, the other performed a set of quick handseals, her coffin being set upon the ground. When she finished the seals, she exhaled a great gust of pulsating black air. Thanks to the air, the blades of wind that Elraine had sent forth had their speed boosted, increasing to S-Rank levels whilst also having their Reaction requirement boosted to match that.

Elraine:

Morgana:

My Lil Monsters:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knightmare

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around   14th February 2017, 5:44 am

Ka would groan as he watch the wind blades form up in the wind thanks to his SS reaction tiers, it seemed like these two were dead set on starting a fight with him. Which to be honest Ka had been missing the chance to brawl recently as he had been stuck trying to set everything up for the wedding and the events afterwards, but at the same time there was so much to prepare for, and such little time to get it all ready. Now he was prepared to try and fight these two on his own right now, but the bags of food on the ground behind him were calling to him to return home. So as he watched the black wind push the wind blade forward at S ranks speeds, the Knight would crouch down in order to grab the bags before launching himself in the air with enough speed and force(S rank speed, A rank Strength) to shatter the ground below his feet. This would hopefully cause the attacks aimed at him to hit the rubble and chunks of earth from the leap, and high enough to evade the blasts by launching himself 50 feet in the air. "Really wish you hadn't done that" He would say before his body would "Blink" and additional six feet higher before holding his position in the air above his opponents. "Because as great it would be to dance with you two lovely ladies, I have four more lovely women waiting for me. So I 'd really hate to be on their bad side more than yours. If you promise to play nice you can come along, if not see you later"" Ka shouted to the duo before flying away in an attempt to escape at speeds close to blinding light.

used:

Savage AF:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around   

Back to top Go down

Wandering Around
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1