HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to NB or Welcome back, either way your here now. Awesome <3

Share | 

The Bastard Heir's Technique Scroll [Corrina's Jutsu]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mitsu

PostSubject: The Bastard Heir's Technique Scroll [Corrina's Jutsu]   18th February 2017, 1:05 am

Cypher Functions:

Magical Illusion Style:

Senjutsu:

My Lil Monsters:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blade

PostSubject: Re: The Bastard Heir's Technique Scroll [Corrina's Jutsu]   19th February 2017, 2:15 pm

Approved

~A message to all~

~When I enter the cbox, you will give me at least 5 minutes before asking me for anything. If you do not I reserve the right to hit one of your characters with any technique I wish... From any character I wish.~

This has been a friendly PSA from Dadmin Blade. Have a good day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: The Bastard Heir's Technique Scroll [Corrina's Jutsu]   19th February 2017, 3:04 pm

Hen'iuzu
Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Hen'iuzu
[b]Classification:[/b] Taijutsu
[b]Rank:[/b] A-Rank (-4 Stamina)
[b]Class:[/b] Offensive
[b]Range:[/b] Short

[b]Description:[/b] Req. Displacement Aura. The Hen'iuzu is a technique that molds the user's Displacement Aura much like one would mold chakra. The user forms their Aura into the shape of a spinning orb in their hand, removing the utility their Aura may allow but also granting them a powerful weapon. Due to being comprised of pure physical force, the Hen'iuzu is invisible to most forms of Sensory, requiring either Kinetic Sensory, Wind or Water Displacement sensory in order to be able to detect it's formation. The compacted nature and moving speed of the pressurized Aura allows the Hen'iuzu to grind into whatever it comes in contact with to inflict major damage of an A-rank. This tends to launch the target backward after being hit or, if the target is lying on the ground or being launched to the ground, the destructive force is enough to form a crater with a 20ft radius. The power of this technique is a notable boost to close combat fighting styles as it is able to grind through A-rank defenses with ease in the process of colliding with opponents while knocking them back 20ft upon impact if they do not root themselves in place with A-rank strength.
[u]Skill of User - Speed Rasengan is Formed - Shadow Clone Forming Speed Modifier (1/2)[/u]
D - D - C/C+ (Samurai Lvl)
C - C - B/B+
B - B - A/A+
A - A - S/S+
S - S - S+/S+ (Req. Time-Slowing Dojutsu + Correct Sensory to see formation of Hen'iuzu)
System Series:

Remnant Series:

Primary Element Series:

Complex Element Series:

Miscellaneous
Intercepting:

My Lil Monsters:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bastard Heir's Technique Scroll [Corrina's Jutsu]   

Back to top Go down