[Port Newand] A Legacy Begins

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: [Port Newand] A Legacy Begins   1st February 2017, 4:37 pm

Spoiler:

A tall man was standing in front of his newest recruits, while twisting his mustache in between the fingers of his left hand. He frowned as he walked inspecting them while said recruits waited with a bated breath as the person before them would either make or break their career within the Privateers all based on his decision on whether or not to allow them to enlist in his crew. This man was Captain Barbarossa and as he walked on his Corvette he would sneer before speaking. "Very well, you all seem fit enough to join my crew. Your lucky that I now have room for you lot after that battle with my nemesis..Jack Sparrow. Still that does not mean that I need you lot more than you need me, if any of you do not meet my standards in training and merit you will be kicked straight off this boat into whatever sea we happen to be sailing in at the time." he said finishing his walk and grabbing a cocoa fruit from one of the barrels on his ship and taking a huge bite out of it.

"Now then, go busy yourselves, we have a lot of repairs to make in this port if this ship is to be in tip top shape for my next battle with that thief of a pirate." He said spitting out some of his cocoa to emphasize his disgust when referring to his hated nemesis. He would turn before walking away back into his quarters and letting his Lieutenant deal with the new Officers. "You heard the Captain, here is a list of things you are responsible for while on this ship. You'll notice there is a complete schedule do not lose this until you've memorized your duties completely. Otherwise you will receive harsh punishment from your direct superiors. If word get's back to me then you'll regret it and woe be to anyone who actually attracts the Captain's attention." she said before clearing her throat as five Ensigns stood behind her, three males and two females.

"You'll notice at the top of your schedules is the name of one of the Ensigns behind me, that is your direct superior and you will report to them for your assignments. By the way my name is Megan Azure, you however will address me as either Ma'am or Lieutenant Azure if any of you are fortunate enough to be promoted past a lowly Officer. Behind me are, Ensigns Hunter, Joy, Victor, Gerald and Faith." she said while each of the Ensigns would raise their hand so that the officers could know who they were. Anyways..your dismissed. she said relieving them so that they could complete their various assignments.

For Privateers:

Jax...Don't make me punch you in the face:

Last edited by Aurielle on 5th May 2017, 8:28 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutobeginnings.forumsmotions.com
Mitsuton

PostSubject: Re: [Port Newand] A Legacy Begins   1st February 2017, 5:54 pm

Blaise's face was blank as the captain spoke, making sure to soak in every word of his. When his lieutenant stepped up he did the same with her. He took the list of chores he was handed and read them over several times in order to make sure he knew them well enough to not have to refer to the paper every five minutes. He winced slightly as a rather annoying voice chirped up in his head Ugh! Why do you insist on doing this stupid privateer thing? We could be out there with Pirates! Drinking! Partying! Having fun! But instead we're stuck here on this pitiful excuse for a ship! Blaise glared upwards and growled a bit, cursing Kandi and all of her eccentricity. This was good for him! Why couldn't she see that? He didn't need to go out partying to have fun, as soon as this ship really got going he would be having all the fun he could ever hope for! That's a lie and you know it! Unless you do something awesome like catch a Pirate King or kill a Buccaneer you'll probably never get anything above Officer! Blaise was about to reply mentally when a quieter voice spoke up If I may interject? If Blaise-sama should work hard and diligently, he will be able to climb rank within the Privateers at great speed. They base their promotions on hard work and dedication after all... He gave a triumphant smirk at Rosa's support and Kandi's grumble Thank you, Rosa. I appreciate your support.

He grabbed a rag and a nearby bucket and moved over to a cannon. He began polishing the large weapon with swift motions, wanting to get things done so that he could move on and maybe rest a bit. Once the outside of the cannon was clean, he did his best to clean the rim of it Good thinking! Everyone loves a good rimjob! He heard a small giggle from Rosa and rolled his eyes, moving onto the next cannon. He cleaned them all rather quickly, finishing the last one with a triumphant nod of his head. A small giggle sounded in his head and he sighed as Rosa started talking You should um...polish the balls as well. They may take that into account... Rosa laughed more and Kandi joined in, Blaise standing rather angrily and moving to the crate of cannon balls. Despite their weight, he lifted each easily and polished them one by one, making sure they sparkled in the light. When he was done he admired his work and went to go report to his Commanding Officer You should look around for a hot guy. You need some- KANDI! Haha I was gonna say sweet lovin', but if that's too raunchy for you, I can just say dick... Blaised sighed outwardly and began to look around, knowing that the voice in his head wouldn't give until he did as she had asked. As he looked, his eyes fell on a guy that made the air leave his lungs in an extremely pathetic whimper. He had to shift himself in order to hide the rather obvious tenting in his pants and he thanked Susanoo that he didn't decide to wear those tight pants that made his ass look scrumptious Seduce him. Kandi. Blaise I swear to Cthulu you better suck his dick! Kandi... Blaise I am not even joking right now! If you do not engage in sexual relations with that man IMMEDIATELY, I will! I'LL DO IT LATER! She gave a satisfied sound and quieted, allowing Blaise to report to his Ensign. He would have to find out who that guy was and talk to him, just to save himself from the wrath of Kandi...

Spoiler:

My Lil Monsters:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xander

PostSubject: Re: [Port Newand] A Legacy Begins   2nd February 2017, 3:49 pm

Tank nodded as he knew while he was an officer he had no intention of staying that way forever but he didn't have any scheme to get to the top other than working hard and completing assignments so that he could earn enough merit to be promoted. When he saw that the others were all going to do different tasks he would task himself with patrolling the ship as he saw that it was the most important job on the list and felt he could do it. He would look to see if any of the other officers wished to accompany him only for a brief moment before he would put his hands in his pockets and begin to walk around the ships borders keeping a watchful eye in case anything went down. He still carried a lot of his stuff on him, his book on the history of Lucha Libre being his most valuable possession next to the picture of his family that he kept in his left jacket pocket, his drinking gourd secured on his hips, his Mascaras in his right jacket pocket and of course his brass knuckles which were in his pant pockets.

Patrolling the Ship:

"I've grown disillusioned with the idea of a shinobi, innumerable amounts of them are seen running around throwing around flashy ninjutsu and have lost sight of what it truly means to be a true assassin. Perhaps I'll be the one to shatter that illusion, and reeducate the populace on what it really means...to be called, Shinobi."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Port Newand] A Legacy Begins   24th February 2017, 2:03 pm

Privateers were quite organized as after they had been dismissed by Lieutenant Azure and assigned to their respective Ensigns they would all scatter to do their respective duties, it would seem that despite being split up, they had roughly the same duties as some of the Officers would head off of the ship, while others would be checking the masts and inspecting the equipment on board. In regards to this particular group that our "main characters" were assigned to well, they each had decided to go do different things, Matt would run off to try and get some training from Victor while Eliza would begin sweeping the decks, it would seem that Blaise had taken some initative and was quickly polishing the cannons making sure they were all shiny and pristine while Wycliffe on the other hand patrolled the ship, a task which would probably hold him up for the majority of the day. Yet it was also one of the more rewarding ones as Victor would take notice of him earning him some approval in his eyes as rather than seek self improvement or do somewhat meaningless tasks like the other officers he oversaw Wycliffe decided to make sure individuals didn't try to prey on the ships currently weakened state.

Back to top Go down
Blade

PostSubject: [Port Newand] A Legacy Begins   24th February 2017, 5:15 pm

It was time to finally get this show on the road. Aurora was sick and tired of sitting around in the port, doing tiny jobs so she had enough for herself and Avisa to live somewhere that wasn't a gutter. She had recently found out about a ship that had come into port, a Privateer one, that was small enough for them to take and finally get out onto the ocean. She had called Avisa and Noah to this tavern and had taken a corner booth so they could plan it out rather than just rushing in and getting themselves killed. She had already set up a roughly drawn map of the docks and surrounding structures and weighed it down at two corners with her flintlocks. A few bullets were strewn around as well as an empty mug of rum and another that was half full.

Aurora herself was sitting with one leg crossed over the other, her jacket open and not quite exposing her breasts. Her hand was up, gently stroking her chin as she looked over the map, the sloop they were targeting marked out. Her eyes were narrowed and she seemed to be deep in thought while she waited for the others. She hoped they'd be here soon... She really wanted to get this show on the road.

~A message to all~

~When I enter the cbox, you will give me at least 5 minutes before asking me for anything. If you do not I reserve the right to hit one of your characters with any technique I wish... From any character I wish.~

This has been a friendly PSA from Dadmin Blade. Have a good day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zakiyoshi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Port Newand] A Legacy Begins   24th February 2017, 5:24 pm

Noah sauntered into the bar only a few feet behind her newest friend Gwyn, and her date. She'd certainly done enough at least to give the other woman some confidence in exchange for a roof over her head. She made sure however when she got her cut from the selling of the used up fruit that she gave her plenty of cash to make up for it. With a sigh, she would give Gwyn a sweet smile and a peck to the cheek, saying their good byes with the promise that Noah would come visit again in the future. She kept up that act until she slipped into the seat opposite Aurora. "Hey horny-butt," She said before giving a sigh. She'd spent a while with Gwyn it actually felt difficult to leave so suddenly. Stretching her arms over her head she nestled down and leaned back forwards to look over the map, "Ooo, we got a plan here? And where's your little sweetheart?"

Himiko Zakiyoshi:

Stohana Fushicho:

Noah Lane:

Kori Kuroshio:

Ariel Chromatica:

Cassiel Ibwa:

Lilica Argent:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: [Port Newand] A Legacy Begins   24th February 2017, 5:40 pm

It was only a few minutes after Noah's entry that Avisa came in, feathers on her wings slightly ruffled. She quickly caught sight of a familiar person in silver and white and...the other metallic woman in a corner and hopped over to the two ladies. "Sorry I'm late. I got lost... and maybe a little bit distracted...", she said, settling down next to her unicorn lover. Avisa crossed her arms and leaned over the table, eyes darting quickly around the map. "So what's the plan, eh?", she asked, looking up at Auro.

Characters:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blade

PostSubject: Re: [Port Newand] A Legacy Begins   26th February 2017, 8:59 am

Aurora's head lifted slightly to glare at Noah for a few moments before tilting back down to look at the map. Her fingers drummed on the tabletop and she said nothing until Avisa arrived and sat down. She smiled at the bird girl and leaned down to kiss the top of her head before going back to the map. "Right... Listen up you two. We may only be three but that doesn't mean we're weak. Our job is to take this here sloop so we can get out onto the seas and stop wallowing in our own loathing here in this fucking port." She whispered to them, lifting her head to show the glint of determination and lnging within her eyes. She was sick of this place and she wanted to be an actual pirate now. Not to mention they were starting to garner attention from Privateers and other unsavoury sorts.

"So the main aspects of the plan are that Noah... You are going to be the distraction, you're good looking and a courtesan to boot, so heading up to the ship and getting cosy with the sailors will be more than enough. Avisa, my dear, you are recon and information, need you to fly overhead, check how many people you can see and where they are and specifically where the Captain might be, he'll be the lynchpin after all. Cut the head off the snake and the body dies or something like that. My job is firepower, kill anything that won't come quietly and make sure we hold the ship long enough to get away. Any questions?" She raised an eyebrow and reached up, brushing her hair back from her face.

~A message to all~

~When I enter the cbox, you will give me at least 5 minutes before asking me for anything. If you do not I reserve the right to hit one of your characters with any technique I wish... From any character I wish.~

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zakiyoshi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Port Newand] A Legacy Begins   26th February 2017, 10:05 am

Noah was given just the amunition that she needed to continue her ever so playful nature. "Aww Aurora, you think I'm good looking?~" She had scooted ever so slightly closer in that comment, getting up close to the 'personal zone', before retracting. She knew Auro perhaps didn't quite trust her yet, she seemed a hard woman to earn said trust with, and didn't want to push it too much. "I've been keeping my head down at least, even got the dear Gwyn over there to be my alibi so far but I suppose after this she'll be just another 'victim' of mine." She actually seemed a little down on that thought, she'd grown to like the woman after all. "But whatever, let's do this. I've got just the attire to do the job."

Himiko Zakiyoshi:

Stohana Fushicho:

Noah Lane:

Kori Kuroshio:

Ariel Chromatica:

Cassiel Ibwa:

Lilica Argent:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: [Port Newand] A Legacy Begins   26th February 2017, 3:13 pm

Avisa looked up at Noah bemusedly. "Still wouldn't bang if you were the only woman left on the docks, though.", she said, a grin creeping on her face. She turned to look at the map again, a little more serious in expression. "Hmm hmm... Noah, you best make a damn good distraction of yourself. I don't want to be caught too close too the ship." After all, Avisa was much larger than the other rats with wings and would be much easier to catch in broad daylight with her dark colouration. She'd need to think up a damn good excuse if she was to get caught too.. That could wait for when it happens, if it happens. Her wings flicked a little in anticipation, more than ready to get things going. "And hopefully the shore winds are on our side.", she added, looking at Auro.

Characters:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blade

PostSubject: Re: [Port Newand] A Legacy Begins   26th February 2017, 3:50 pm

A smirk hit the unicorn's face and she scanned the map once more before looking up at Noah with a glare. "Any closer and I'll keelhaul you when we take this accursed ship. Right, pack up your shit, we're going now and starting soon." She said, downing her rum and hugging her lover quickly before she rolled up the map and put it in the back of her belt. Her pistols then went into their holsters, a flintlock under each arm, a dragoon on each hip. She checked her ammo and her powder, satisfied that all of her stuff was there. She hopped up and down a few times before nodding. "Right... Let's go." She turned and walked out, leaving a few Niikos behind to pay for the drinks she had. Once they were outside she squinted up at the sky. "Seems just after midday... Avi, to the skies with you, find a good vantage point, you don't need to check the ship yet, let Noah get into position first." Aurora leaned over and offered a kiss to Avisa before she left and if accepted there would be a little whisper of... "Be safe"... Before she leaned away.

"Noah, go get your stuff sorted. We're starting this shit in an hour, if you're not at the docks by then I'll assume you've betrayed us, take the ship myself and then hunt you down for discipline, understand?"
She turned her head slightly so that Noah would be sure to catch the wicked glint in her eye and then started walking towards the docks.

~A message to all~

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zakiyoshi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Port Newand] A Legacy Begins   26th February 2017, 4:06 pm

Noah did next to nothing until they stepped outside, giving Gwyn that last look back and smile as most likely it was their last communication. Once outside she went out checking herself out, or more closely, her new shoes. She'd long gotten used to them now, but considering they weighed at least 10 times as much as her normal ones, these were meant to be used to fight with, without ever looking like it. "Don't worry, I'll be sure to get myself on there. And... well, earn your trust mostly. I'm in for the long haul after all," She tapped her heels against the wall she stood again. "And please Avisa, your words wound me. Though I know I'm not your type," she finally added for her comment inside. "But alright, you two go on ahead. I'm gonna make a stop inside, help get my way on to the ship. And I'll see you on the ship." She would bid them both adue and go walking off towards the docks. As she walked she would slip the loose gown off from herself, better revealing the usual bikini and 'beach skirt' combo that was her usual style.

Himiko Zakiyoshi:

Stohana Fushicho:

Noah Lane:

Kori Kuroshio:

Ariel Chromatica:

Cassiel Ibwa:

Lilica Argent:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: [Port Newand] A Legacy Begins   26th February 2017, 4:37 pm

The bird girl trailed after the two, squinting a little as the light from the outside was much brighter than the dimly lit tavern. Avisa leaned closer to Aurora, taking the kiss and whispering back,"Aye, you too." She wandered around, looking for a ladder or something to climb on top of. She found one in an alley on the backside of the markets lining parallel to the shoreline.

Once atop the building, she wandered along the rooftops, going to higher and higher points if there were any around and making sure she was still close to the docks so she didn't have to waste too much energy getting near the ship and waited when she found a spot she felt was suitable enough. Birds gathered, thinking she had food or just thought her to be one of them at this point. At least it made her blend as some sort of animal whisperer or something, she guess. Avisa sighed and waited for the courtesan to be in position, moreso for the distractions to actually happen so she can see what there was to see and report back to her lover. As she waited, some of the birds decided to perch on her wings, shoulders and lap. "You all best know that when I need to get somewhere, you better get off me.", she grumbled quietly to the other feathery beings.

Characters:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Port Newand] A Legacy Begins   3rd March 2017, 12:04 pm

Given that Aurora was still a novice pirate it only made sense that she would actually mistake a sloop for a corvette. It wasn't like she really knew the difference this early in her career though to any shipwright worth their salt would be bawling at such a mistake. Still they had lucked out, the strength of his particular privateer crew was a far cry from what it should be, it made sense after all they had just been in a battle with a one Jack Sparrow, and were still reeling from the loss of their original crew. If Avisa focused on the ship she would see privateers all busy doing things, some of them were plain barely standing out however she would be able to make out 5 which seemed to be ordering others around. Other than that there was a woman who didn't seem to be doing anything but overseeing the work of everyone and standing in front of a door, which seeing as the captain was nowhere in sight must have been his quarters.

Other than that she would notice someone taking his time polishing some cannons quite thoroughly while another was patrolling the ship trying to look for perceived threats. All in all it seemed like the full number of Privateers weren't actually on the ship which meant that in addition to the crew being weaker than normal they didn't have their full numbers, however she would have to look more closely to actually count out how many of them were currently aboard.

Back to top Go down
Mitsuton

PostSubject: Re: [Port Newand] A Legacy Begins   3rd March 2017, 5:43 pm

Blaise was finished with his work on the cannons, so he decided that patrolling would be a good idea. He began walking the edge of the boat, though he quickly got bored You would be bored if you hadn't come on this SUSANOO FORSAKEN SHIP!!!! To be completely honest with you Kandi, the fucks I gave about your opinion died out years ago... There was a soft giggle from within Blaise's head Savage... Blaise smiled and continued walking. He noticed the other officer Kandi had been ogling before and thought hard about his name His name is Biggs T. Wycliffe... Blaise raised his eyebrow at this little bit of information Just because you do not pay attention to your comrades doesn't mean I don't. You should go flirt. No, Kandi... You know what?! FUCK YOU! I am sick and tired of taking a back seat to you while you bore us to fucking death with your Privateer bullshit! I am going to get what fun I can from this shithole, so if you don't flirt with him I WILL! Kand- All of a sudden Blaise gasped as a pain shot through his head, and he was yanked backwards into the recesses of his mind. He lost control of his limbs as another gained the reigns "Kukuku it's been a while~! This will be so much fun." She purred and all of a sudden the male did a twirl and then....he wasn't a male anymore. Red hair was now blue, his black outfit was replaced with a pink bikini, pink mesh half-sleeves and thigh high socks, a pink kitten backpack and a furry hood with cat ears secured with a ringing bell. The socks left their toes and heels free and they were obviously barefoot. And...he was now a she. Breasts and all. She giggled a bit and walked towards her quarry, the man named Biggs, with her now feminine hips swaying tantalizingly Blaise, you're gonna get laid. Even if it has to be as me. There was nothing but a growl from the male, while the softer voice spoke up Oh boy...please don't do anything too bad, Kandi. But she went ignored. The cat had her prey in sight and she was prepared to pounce.

Kandi:

Spoiler:

My Lil Monsters:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xander

PostSubject: Re: [Port Newand] A Legacy Begins   5th March 2017, 10:48 am

Tank would continue moving around the ship paying no mind to what his fellow officers were doing unless they seemed like they wanted to join him in patrolling. Already he had noted that the town was pretty peaceful for the most part but for some reason he felt that either would last indefinitely or it was just the calm before the storm. Either way he was getting prepared for it and even though he did want to brush up on his knowledge of Lucha Libre he refrained from doing so as he knew eventually he would have break time and would be able to do that then. He also spent this time trying to learn the dimensions of the ship, it would be important not only for moving around it but also just in case there was a fight he needed to know where everything was in relation to himself at any given moment. Knowledge of the ship that he served on was paramount, and that was one of the reasons he had chosen to patrol in the first place.

Patrolling the Ship:

"I've grown disillusioned with the idea of a shinobi, innumerable amounts of them are seen running around throwing around flashy ninjutsu and have lost sight of what it truly means to be a true assassin. Perhaps I'll be the one to shatter that illusion, and reeducate the populace on what it really means...to be called, Shinobi."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blade

PostSubject: Re: [Port Newand] A Legacy Begins   9th March 2017, 11:50 am

Aurora sighed quietly and brushed her fingers through her hair. "Noah, make it snappy." She murmured before the girl left and then found an alleyway to sit in so that she could watch the ship herself. She narrowed her eyes and then leaned back against a wall, hiding behind a couple of crates and pulling out each of her guns in turn, checking that they had powder loads, ball and padding all neatly pressed into the barrel. The hammers weren't pulled back yet but that was to prevent Aurora blowing her own foot off. She may not know ships but she knew her way around guns. With all that done she took a deep breath and rolled her shoulders. She was pretty easy to see from above and Noah wasn't going to be meeting up with her so now all she had to do was wait for Noah to start her distraction and wait for Avisa to come down and give her the information that she needed so she could start the attack.

While she waited however she started to shift and dance slightly behind the crates, her movements fast and sharp before she brought her hands in, tenderly stroking the barrels of her weapons and priming them all with magnet materia that she could shape later to grant them additional effects if she needed to. Now... The waiting game was played....

~A message to all~

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zakiyoshi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Port Newand] A Legacy Begins   11th March 2017, 4:29 pm

Noah had made sure to prepare herself as best she could. She dropped a little more cash to bring along a rather large keg of booze, with Gwyn's help in supplying and bringing it most of the way, but leaving her to physically approach the ship by herself rolling it along. Thanks to her Fruit she could easily have carried it, but as she had no weapons, unless someone really knew enough to be wary of her shoes, she didn't want to appear in any way 'tough'. She didn't even really know where Auro and Avisa were, which helped in some way that she wouldn't look around or the like, giving them complete trust that they'd back her up if things turned brutal. She could take a guy or two sure, but the whole crew would be far too much. "Hello boys!~" She shouted up as she was approaching the ship rolling the barrel along. From her position she had no idea just how many exactly were up there, once more putting her trust in the other two as she was going in to this a little more blind. Standing up besides the ship she put her hand to her eyes to shield her eyes from the light, standing the large keg up and standing with her leg up on it. The whole post was done perfectly, drawing attention towards the alcohol she offered, and likewise would make her skirt fully ride up her leg. "I heard from a little birdy you were all shippin' out real soon. Couple of the girls wanted to thank you for givin' us some eye candy. Fortunately, I wanted you all to myself, so I brought a little gift along; the good stuff and plenty of it. So how about we let me hop on aboard for a spell, get a couple of free drinks down you. Maybe let a girl get a look at some hard working bodies~"

Relevant:

Himiko Zakiyoshi:

Stohana Fushicho:

Noah Lane:

Kori Kuroshio:

Ariel Chromatica:

Cassiel Ibwa:

Lilica Argent:

Last edited by Zakiyoshi on 14th March 2017, 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: [Port Newand] A Legacy Begins   13th March 2017, 1:07 pm

Avisa watched as a woman dressed in a rather flashy set of clothing went down the docks with a large keg. Her coppertone hair gave it away that it was Noah. The bird girl sighed, obviously bored and waiting to spread her wings to dance in the winds as well as find out what Auro needed to know. She decided to wait longer for as much as the crew to get distracted and then stood up, startling whatever birds perched on or next to her. Avisa stretched, leaning to either side with her arms out and flicked her wings to shake out her feathers. They shimmered in a beautiful bluegreen over the blackness, accented with a vibrant white that could rival the purity in colour of snow. Whether or not her feathers were flashy to the crew afar, she didn’t really care. She’d play off flying so close as ‘testing’ winds around the ships if she got caught into a conversation with any of them.

Once she saw that Noah’s distraction seemed to cap a certain number of the crew, she decided that her chances wouldn’t get any better or worse. Avisa crouched over the edge of the rooftop and folded her wings, but they weren’t tucked. She leapt off the rooftop and quickly unfurled the feathery limbs, each flattened piece catching wind and giving her lift so she glided around. To make things seem less suspicious, she wove around other docks and ships, but made sure not to stray too far from the main target. Now was also a good chance to practice aerodynamic moves, also adding to making it look like a more recreational activity than spying. A few wing flaps and flutters over, she found a good spot of wind to fly against alongside the ship and decided to look around the ship. It had some damage but other than that, seemed manageable. Was Auro sure she wanted something with damage though? She wouldn’t question it to her lover’s face. It was a mighty fine vessel aside from fixable scars.

Avisa had made it in time to watch a person seemingly have a strange costume switch, unsure why they suddenly turned into some catgirl hunting down another crew member. She quietly took a count and a quick glance as to the attires of people, taking note of uniforms and noticing there was no one visible with the more specialized Captain’s uniform. Yet, there was a woman there who seemed to stand tall and oversee something. Perhaps a second in command? Avisa made sure to count the other attracted sailors with matching attire or those she recalled walking off the ship to get some booze from Noah. She did another roll in the air, flattening her wings against her body and twirling around before stretching her wings back out and gliding against the wind again. Now that she had information, the only concern Avi had was leaving as fast as possible before getting caught.

Characters:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Port Newand] A Legacy Begins   14th March 2017, 1:26 pm

As Avisa surveyed the area she would see that about 15 or so of the crew had gone on to the docks, this would leave only 10 or so officers of which the weird outfit changed cat girl and the patrolling Tank were apart of, 2 Ensigns who were overseeing the two groups of officers they were supervising, and the Lieutenant standing in front of the Captain's quarters. As a result in regards to an attack there would probably not be a better time to do so, seeing as the manpower of the ship had been cut in more than half. The vast majority of crew members were just officers meaning the actual threats came from the Ensigns, the Lieutenant and of course the Captain of the vessel. In regards to Noah's distraction two of the Officers would see her, both males luckily for her and would smirk as they did feel like they earned such favor, as a result they would wave her aboard of course eager to partake in the keg of booze with one of them actually going down in order to help bring it aboard. "Hey! The names Frank and he's Chester, welcome aboard pretty lady if you were looking for hard working bodies heh, look no further. Us two are the hardest workers on this here ship." The one who went down to meet her said while the other remained aboard though obviously ensnared by Noah's assets, especially her legs...he couldn't wait to get between them.

Both of them were part of Ensign Faith's group who was currently taking a nap near some crates rather than supervise her officers so they were all kind of slacking off. Though not too overtly as Lieutenant Azure was still overseeing everything, but they weren't attracting too much attention either way and since it was the 1st day she figured she'd just let them slack as they would soon be kicked off the crew anyways unlike the actual hard workers. She would however notice Blaise's transition from effeminate male into catgirl and would quirk an eyebrow while musing on how exactly he made that possible. A Zoan Devil Fruit perhaps, hm interesting... she thought to herself deciding to pay more attention to that specific officer in the future as those who ate Devil Fruits would eventually become quite powerful, especially since as Privateers they had a slight bias towards those with Zoan Devil Fruits as they typically were the best fit with her Rokushiki techniques.

Chester & Frank:

Back to top Go down
Mitsuton

PostSubject: Re: [Port Newand] A Legacy Begins   14th March 2017, 3:39 pm

Kandi, I get that you are upset with me, I really do. But please, PLEASE don't do this. Blaise's anger had quickly melted when he realized that she was serious. He did not want her to embarrass him by acting like a whore out where everyone could see If you're tryna win me over and convince me to stop, calling me a whore is not the way to do it. Plus, I am not just upset with you. I am bloody furious! You dragged me onto this boring hellhole and expect me to sit back idly? Tch, you're out of your goddamn mind. Blaise groaned and mentally flopped. He wasn't going to be able to get her to stop this madness. He would just have to sit back and watch the show. Kandi smiled wickedly at Blaise's defeat and walked faster, every movement of her body exuding an air of sex and seduction. She drew the eye of some of the other's however her eyes were on one man. She walked up to Biggs, who seemed to be patrolling duteously. She fell in step beside him, her hand sliding a gentle caress down his arm with a purr in order to get his attention "Hey there, Biggs~" Another purr escaped her chest and one would be drawn to her striking resemblance to a cat, from the hood she wore to the way her body moved with grace, and the Cheshire Cat grin she wore was not doing anything to refute the comparison "Want some company? Patrolling can get a bit boring and...lonely."

My Lil Monsters:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xander

PostSubject: Re: [Port Newand] A Legacy Begins   14th March 2017, 6:00 pm

Tank continued to patrol actually managing to spot some Beast flying above which would cause him to narrow his eyes at least until it seemed as if the girl was just gliding about minding her business, still he would make sure to report his findings throughout his patrol. As he continued to move around he would be interrupted by someone talking to him causing him to straighten up initially thinking it was one of his superiors but then when he saw that it was another officer he relaxed. "Uh okay that's fine though I'm doing a pretty good job by myself company is always appreciated. Uh I don't think I got your name so, you have me at a disadvantage." Wycliffe spoke somewhat nervously as he hadn't expected anyone to approach him so quickly. But he tried to be friendly enough but wouldn't be too distracted to stop patrolling, it was important for him to complete his duties regardless of the situation.

Other than that he would also notice how two of his fellow officers were dealing with some other woman some distance away but he couldn't hear whatever it was that she said to them. That made two individuals that he was suspicious of, though he wouldn't pay too much attention to the woman since his fellow officers were on it, his eyes would however keep track of where the first person gliding around had ended up.

Tank:

OOC:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blade

PostSubject: Re: [Port Newand] A Legacy Begins   16th March 2017, 5:57 pm

So the distraction had finally begun, she could already hear Noah from where she was and that meant it was time to move real soon. All of her weapons were in place, her body was limbered up and she was ready to kick some serious ass. All she needed now was for Avisa to come down into the alleyway and give her the information that she had gathered. While she waited for that to occur she would take a deep breath and focus on her body, feeling the physical energy flowing through her very being. With a short movement her fingernails extended into wicked talons and her canines grew out into near fangs, all of them sharpening. She was ready for close combat now, she just needed to actually get in close.

"Come on Avisa... Get down here already..." She muttered as she saw the girl fly past, circling around a few times. She wasn't exactly stealthy up there but no one would expect a little bird girl to suddenly attack an entire ship would they? Hell, Aurora wasn't entirely sure it was a sound idea with three of them attacking this ship but they needed to do something and this seemed like the best thing they could do at the current moment other than just giving up and not bothering to be pirates. Of course Aurora wasn't the kind to even think about that sort of thing, she was going to be the biggest, nastiest pirate out there on the waves and she wasn't going to let the crew of some Sloop stop her...

Spoiler:

~A message to all~

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zakiyoshi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Port Newand] A Legacy Begins   19th March 2017, 5:32 pm

"Oh my, two strapping young men just rushing to my aid. How on earth do you not already have your own little harem," Noah was overemphasising to keep that same playful tone, and yet keeping that lack of seriousness. She turned her head up, 'shielding her eyes from the sun', and using the gaps in her fingers to look to the skies to look out of Avisa. She was all the more thankful that her new crew mate was already flying, spending little more than a second before turning towards the sails and the way the wind blew through them. She would step on to the ship, flicking her wrists at the men and the keg to indicate her desire for them to carry it. Mostly however it would allow her an excuse to get up on to the deck without their supervision and to take a good look at what they had to deal with. A bunch of people clearly working and a... cat-girl? Noah shook her head, not sure what to even make of that, and turned back to the two men who'd greeted her. She found a few boxes that weren't being touched, and chose them as her seat. She trotted over, making sure to swish her hips and the skirt with each and every step of heels that drummed on the decking, and hopped up girlishly on to the boxes. She smirked watching the two men and then around, "C'mon! Break time with the lovely Lady Emera and she brought alcohol," She announced once again, tucking a single leg up to her chest. This alone made her skirt expose up to her knee on the leg falling from the side of her seat, before it slid down slowly. She was making a show for them. That same leg then flicked out sharply. In one sharp motion she kicked her leg out and across, tossing the leg over the other, exposing that one leg from the thigh down. "And of course, a little eye candy goes a long way for mural," The other leg flicked then, going the opposite way and crossing. Once more the skirt flicked. Any in direct sight would even get the slightest of flashes to what that skirt, and then her crossed thighs, would normally hide. A coy grinning crossing her face. Any who had caught that moment in between would have gotten the full shot, but once her legs were crossed again, the skirt was bunched around her thighs. So long as they found her attractive, regardless of their gender and orientation, she'd have their attention.

Spoiler:

Himiko Zakiyoshi:

Stohana Fushicho:

Noah Lane:

Kori Kuroshio:

Ariel Chromatica:

Cassiel Ibwa:

Lilica Argent:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: [Port Newand] A Legacy Begins   21st March 2017, 6:01 am

Avisa twirled a little more in the air and flew around some nearby ships, making her look as less suspicious as possible. She caught the feeling that she was being watched. Is this how birds felt when people went bird watching? The avian girl looked down to notice Wycliffe staring at her, which felt... unsettling. Perhaps it was the look on his face that made it so creepy? At least he, and anyone else for that matter, didn't spur conversation with her so she didn't have to make excuses. Instead, she stalled a little, keeping her stare on Tank as if she didn't know why he was staring and hoping it played off as such before feeling a sudden 'gust' that disrupted her flying and sent her back a little. She lowered near the dock and landed, hopping a little to sell her act a little more as though the gust really took her off balance. Avisa looked around a little, shaking out her wings and letting the feathers ripple before folding and tucking them in and walking down the dock as casually as possible.

The moment she felt she was out of sight, with a much more mixed crowd, she vanished behind an alley to find Auro and let her know what she saw. When she found Auro, Avisa ruffled her wings a little to shake feathers to make a soft noise to let her lover know she was there if Auro hadn't seen her leave the ship. "That's a pretty big sloop, Auro. Even then, ship's probably got a crew of ten plus. Cap'n wasn't seen, probably in his quarters. But there seemed to be a second in command watching over the rest of them. Noah's got like two of them distracted. One of them is a fucking magical girl or some shit and another is some creepy bulky bastard who was staring at me." The bird sighed and looked at Auro worriedly, tail flicking up a little. "Ship itself's got some damages, but seems like it'll work enough to get us out of here to another port to patch up. A good portion of them are patrolling the deck." She didn't want to doubt Auro, but it was a triad versus an entire crew and she hoped to heavens Auro could think up a plan quickly that would have them succeed. She actually felt worried for Noah, only distracting two of the sailors and the rest seemingly not buying into her service and show.

Characters:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Port Newand] A Legacy Begins   

Back to top Go down

[Port Newand] A Legacy Begins
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next