Share | 

[Port Newand] A Legacy Begins

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Port Newand] A Legacy Begins   21st March 2017, 1:01 pm

With Noah's announcement more people would look at her causing 5 more Officers to actually walk over to her to see what was going on only to be enraptured by the flash of her panties, four of them were officers while, one of them was actually Lieutenant Azure. "What is going on here...I-I saw her panties, how how indecent of her"Ahem who are you exactly?" she initially walked over slightly angry that someone was distracting her men however unknown to most members of the crew other than well Ensign Faith and the Captain she was a full blown lesbian and so Noah's show had been super-effective. Not to mention those with large chests were right in her strike zone, of course the two officers who had carried the keg in the first place were only even more turned on by the display with one of them actually drooling a bit before trying to collect himself with a blush.

As for those not distracted by Noah's announcement, it was because they were either busy doing something else, such as Ensign Victor who was currently sparring with Matt Frost and thus they were too involved in the exercise to really hear or notice what was going on with the crew or Eliza Wood who was currently throwing up at the side of the boat as she seemed to be sea sick already. Another reason was that they currently weren't above deck, as Ensign Joy had gone below deck to make a check of the food stores and thus because she was not around she hadn't been sucked into whatever was going on above deck. Now whether Blaise and Wycliffe had been pulled into the show remained to be seen...

For Noah:

Jax...Don't make me punch you in the face:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutobeginnings.forumsmotions.com Online
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: [Port Newand] A Legacy Begins   21st March 2017, 6:16 pm

She had not noticed the Beast girl flying overhead, but Kandi had looked away from Biggs for a moment to watch the show the courtesan was putting on, letting out a small purr at the expanse of exposed flesh she saw. Blaise groaned inwardly, because while he was inclined more towards his own gender, Kandi had tastes in both directions. He would much rather she talked up the man beside them then attempt to walk aver and seduce the other woman. Luckily, Kandi was feeling merciful and had already decided the man would be her prey, turning her eyes back to him. It was a good thing they were far enough away that Kandi couldn't hear the words, or else she might have been persuaded to leave the piece of man-candy alone. She looked at the man and slipped her arm around his, smiling innocently as she could Tch. I am thoroughly surprised you could pull off innocent anything, you evil, conniving- Oh hush! I am doing you a favor!

"My name is Kandi. Kandi Blaire Arashi." She pulled the name out of thin air, really. Blaise had a full name, but she had always been Kandi, so she improvised "Me and my brother are on board, twin Privateers and all that. He went below decks to check on....something. And I got a bit restless." She sighed a bit "I am a lot like a cat, y'know. That's why I dress like this. I am easily entertained and also quick to get bored with things. I enjoy long naps and I just love scratching~" Her voice became breathy and seductive as she traced her nails across the male's forearm lightly "The most fun similarity between me and cats is that I purr. And guys just adore making this little kitty purr." She nuzzled Wycliffe's arm and gave another loud purr, her fingers drawing graceful designs on his forearm. If one didn't know better, they could assume she was a certified whore courtesan, sinfully beautiful and wicked in all her temptation.

Spoiler:

My Lil Monsters:

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Xander

PostSubject: Re: [Port Newand] A Legacy Begins   21st March 2017, 8:45 pm

Wycliffe would notice that the girl flying above had noticed her, and would continue to stare even though he knew he was being somewhat creepy if she didn't actually have malicious intentions. But he had to do his duty so he was sort of relieved when she decided to leave the area, it also let him focus on more pressing concerns. Literally, as a cat-girl was pressing herself against him, he was flattered really but he really did have to finish his patrol and well he didn't want to be seen as unprofessional. "Uh wow, she's coming on strong. he thought to himself with a blush before shifting so that he could get out of her grip though he tried to do so as politely as possible. "As much as I would like to see where that statement could take me, I do have some duties to be doing. I mean I'm flattered really but I don't want to start my first day being seen as a slacker or messing around, maybe after I'm done patrolling we could get lunch or something?" he said once more too focused on his conversation with Kandi to pay attention to the commotion going on with his other crew members. He was being polite though, as unlike his alter ego Tank he couldn't just tell her to shove off so he could get back to making a good impression with the higher ups. Still she seemed flexible so maybe if they hit it off he could introduce her to Lucha Libre, role-playing was a big turn on for him.

Spoiler:

"I've grown disillusioned with the idea of a shinobi, innumerable amounts of them are seen running around throwing around flashy ninjutsu and have lost sight of what it truly means to be a true assassin. Perhaps I'll be the one to shatter that illusion, and reeducate the populace on what it really means...to be called, Shinobi."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blade

PostSubject: Re: [Port Newand] A Legacy Begins   28th March 2017, 12:56 pm

"We have the element of surprise my dear Avisa and with all that's been going on... This seems to be going well. Noah's doing a great job of distracting them, now it's time to actually be a big damn pirate and get the drop on them. Go! Help out as best you can!" She crouched and then dashed forwards at B-Rank+ speeds, using her strength to push herself low to the ground towards the ship. Unbeknownst to her but quite luckily this also happened to be close to the time that Biggs was talking to the strange cat-girl, possibly making it so that he wouldn't notice her. The moment Aurora hit the edge of the dock she dug her feet in and then leaped forwards onto the hull of the boat, using her sharp claws to dig herself in and starting to scale along, a mix of her strength and the sharpness of her claws allowing her to climb along the outside of the ship, a place no one would think to look! She probably looked quite odd as she shuffled around the side of the ship away from the plank onto the dock and then hopped up onto the deck.

The moment she was up she pulled out both of her dragoons and rolled forwards to the Captain's quarters before taking a deep breath, letting her fight responses trigger to full before she pushed open the door, or attempted to with brute force, and moved in, both guns up. "It's time for ye to meet yer maker, Captain, the girls and me are here to deliver naught but death and to take yer ship. I hope ye don't mind too much." She growled, a grin lighting up her features.

Spoiler:

~A message to all~

~When I enter the cbox, you will give me at least 5 minutes before asking me for anything. If you do not I reserve the right to hit one of your characters with any technique I wish... From any character I wish.~

This has been a friendly PSA from Dadmin Blade. Have a good day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zakiyoshi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Port Newand] A Legacy Begins   28th March 2017, 7:22 pm

Noah didn't need any additional senses to understand that this woman who approached them was first of all a higher rank than many of these men seemed only due to the way they moved out of her way out of what seemed respect alone. Likewise, she could recognise the look she was getting as someone attracted to her. Without much care, she grabbed another empty mug and filled it from the keg, and held it up the Lieutenant Azure to take, "Well, a lady with some say on the ship. My kinda girl. Join me," She requested, sipping from her own drink before leaning forwards, "The type who can tell me what to do, totally my kinda woman. I'd probably give you my panties if you asked for... well scrap that, you'd have to tell me you want them... then they'd be yours." She was going all out in her distraction, not having seen Auro's entrance to the ship but knowing it wouldn't be too far behind, and she had plenty around her she would need to take care of quickly. She didn't know Azure leant that way, but she was certain that her flirtatious whispering would grasp everyone around her. Most of all the idea of one woman saying it to another with such a 'dirty' way of speaking. Just to get her point, she did another switch over of her legs, this time avoiding an outright flash but keep a good 75% of her legs on show at a minimum.

Spoiler:

Himiko Zakiyoshi:

Stohana Fushicho:

Noah Lane:

Kori Kuroshio:

Ariel Chromatica:

Cassiel Ibwa:

Lilica Argent:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: [Port Newand] A Legacy Begins   28th March 2017, 7:58 pm

Avisa sighed and stretched, watching Auro vanish off in the crowd to sneak to the Captain's Quarters. She stayed where she was for several moments to harden her feathers. Three primaries on each wing turning from a jet black with white splotches into a shimmering silver. She waited for the feathers to completely harden before plucking two of them off, swinging them in front of her to test their weight. She hardened three more feathers in the middle of her tail, keeping in mind of symmetry as looks were personally important to her. A couple tail flicks and she nodded to herself. Still light as a feather., she thought to herself before raising her wings and leaping up into the air, following it quickly with a couple flaps to gain lift. The two feathers she held onto trailed along her sides so she could still glide without issues in the air. A quick glance and she saw Auro clambering along the side of the ship and sneaking around the deck to her target. Avisa landed on the deck on her feet with as little noise as possible, lifting her feather swords and wings spread slightly. She hoped to heavens Auro's plan was going to work.

Spoiler:

Characters:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Port Newand] A Legacy Begins   28th March 2017, 8:45 pm

Auro really wasn't that sneaky, luckily for her the people who should of been focused on looking at the ship and protecting their captain were either being seduced by a busty courtesan or being distracted by a catgirl in heat. In terms of the former, Noah was really working the crowd as Lieutenant Azure would actually find herself getting closer to her all the more enraptured by her appearance. Truth was she hadn't gotten laid in quite a while, at least by a woman, sure she had occasional sessions with guys who she'd let eat her out but other than that it wasn't something she enjoyed besides the relief of being able to climax. But here was someone ready and willing and well she didn't look a gift horse in the mouth. It was actually a good time to get things going since Ensign Victor and Matt Frost had finally finished sparring and were both on the ground heaving from exertion as it was a very fulfilling spar. As for Ensign Joy she was still below deck, while Eliza Wood's stomach had calmed down for the time being and she still leaned over exhausted from her constant heaving.

Meanwhile in the Captain's quarters Auro had burst in while Captain Barabosa was in the middle of drinking some rum, causing him to raise an eyebrow and continue taking a gulp before taking his mouth off of his cup with a sneer. "I don't know who you think you are girly but you just signed your death warrant if you think you can take me down." he said before suddenly throwing the metal cup forward with A-rank strength. Upon doing that he would kick his table causing it to fly into the air while he ducked below it, recognizing that from the projectile accelerators in her hand that she probably was a Gunner and he needed to get some cover and close the distance between them if he was to deal with her effectively. As for those outside, it was likely that someone not currently being caught up in Noah's act would be able to hear the commotion when the fight truly started but other than that well who knows. Only time would tell whether this newbie pirate captain would be able to go toe to toe with this experienced Privateers, after all any Pirate could say he was a Captain even without a ship in their possession, however Privateer Captains became so through sweat, blood and tears.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: [Port Newand] A Legacy Begins   28th March 2017, 9:14 pm

Kandi heard the commotion from the captain's quarters, but she was enraptured by the male next to her Kandi, you have to go see what's going on in there! Please don't cost me my job! She groaned mentally but conceded, smiling pleasantly at Biggs "Later then, sweet cheeks. Sounds like the captain is stumbling around in his cabin. I'll go check that out, 'kay?" She nodded before he had a chance to answer, moving to the door, which was wide open. She looked at the sight before her and she exhaled rather loudly Oh no... Kandi no.... Kandi yes! She let out a purr as she looked at the woman in front of them. Obviously a pirate, but she had a roguish look about her that made Kandi's insides tingle. The woman was holding guns at what appeared to be the captain's hiding place, and Kandi saw an opportunity We can be rid of this ship... NO! Too late, I've already decided. She reached for the blade that Blaise always kept with him, an elegant thing named Charmant. She drew it and tapped it against the wall hoping to draw the attention of the captain and the Gunner "We're taking this ship? Are you sure you want this one? It's rather dull...no life! Our crew can't have something as drab as this for a home..." She looked around as if inspecting the place before shrugging Kandi please...please don't do this... She ignored him and turned a smile to the Beast woman "I suppose it will do. Are we going to kill the captain now?"

Spoiler:

My Lil Monsters:

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Xander

PostSubject: Re: [Port Newand] A Legacy Begins   29th March 2017, 11:17 am

Wycliffe would let her go deciding to continue to patrol the ship and would instead resume looking for that Beast girl that he had seen flying in the air, after a couple of moments he wouldn't locate her but would hear a thump possibly from someone landing on the ground from a great height. [i]"This is the second time I notice something off, I'm beginning to get more suspicious, and to think I thought we were patrolling for no reason. Or maybe that's the point to mention anything suspicious, I should probably report her to one of my senior officers." he thought to himself, before turning to look around and noticing a huge crowd surrounding someone he couldn't make out other than the fact that it was a woman. So instead of joining that group he would instead walk over to where Ensign Victor and Officer Frost were laying on the floor. "Sorry to bother you but, I keep spotting a beast, probably hailing from the Aero Tribe seeing as she has wings, flying overhead. I think she's observing our ship but I can't say what for and last time she noticed me looking at her she disappeared but I heard a thump earlier and Officer Kandi decided to check the captain's quartered. Could it be that the beast I saw was scoping out our vessel for a potential attack or am I just being paranoid sir?" he decided to state his thoughts plainly rather than jump to conclusions and get in trouble for it.

Spoiler:

"I've grown disillusioned with the idea of a shinobi, innumerable amounts of them are seen running around throwing around flashy ninjutsu and have lost sight of what it truly means to be a true assassin. Perhaps I'll be the one to shatter that illusion, and reeducate the populace on what it really means...to be called, Shinobi."

Last edited by Xander on 31st March 2017, 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xiao

PostSubject: Re: [Port Newand] A Legacy Begins   29th March 2017, 4:06 pm

Note:

Isolabella was half asleep when the Captain and the Lieutenant were going on about merits and assignments. It wasn’t that she hadn’t been interested in what they were saying it was more due to the fact that there had been a homecoming party for her and Rhiannon in the Hokkai camp and those guys partied pretty hard. In fact, the party was so lit that she had almost ended up missing this entire initiation for the Privateers today. But due to the grace of whosoever people praised these days she had made it in time. Sleepily looking at the schedule, she would notice that she was the one that was to carry the supplies to those who were repairing the ship. Sounded easy enough. Then again the last time she thought something sounded easy enough the ship she was on capsized and she was stranded on an island for about ten years, which still gave her nightmares by the way. Anywho, once everyone was dismissed Isolabella would turn on her heels and headed into the town to get the supplies that were on the back of her schedule. “You’re pretty lucky that they didn’t realize that you were basically sleeping through your orientation, who knows what the cap’n would’ve done if he had.” Rhiannon said through their pack bond. Isola though didn’t really care if they had noticed that she was only there in body, she was just pleased to finally be home. She was able to sleep in the warmth of her bed and not some makeshift bed made out of hay and she had real food to eat and not some ambiguous shit she found in the wilderness. “Well I didn’t get caught now did I? So be quiet, hopefully, we can get this assignment out of the way as soon as possible so I can get some shut eye.” She said as she sauntered throughout the streets as if she didn’t have a care in the world, well to fair right now she had none. “Let’s see… The first on the list is…. Lumber. Well duh!” With the sides of the ship damaged during Barbosa’s fight with Sparrow they needed lumber to repair the sections that the cannon balls tore through and luckily for them they were near a lumberjack that sold Grade A lumber.

On a normal day she wouldn’t have known what kind of wood she needed to fix a ship, but thankfully the Lieutenant had been kind enough to specify and made a note of the quantity as well. With that said, the moment she had entered the lumber establishment she would hand the paper over to the person that was over the counter and made it known that she was in a hurry. Being quite the competent fellow, the man would run to the back and after about five minutes would appear with a fairly large wheelbarrow filled with numerous pieces of pile board all evenly shaped. “Put it on the captain’s tab.” She stated although she was positive that she didn’t need to. With a nod, he would hand over the reigns over to Isolabella and she would promptly make her exit from the mill as the smell of sawdust was getting to her. Next on the list were paint, nails, hammers and some other miscellaneous accessories which made her wonder how the hell they didn’t have all of these items in the first place, then again this did bring to light the rumors that the Captain was cheap but it was whatever. After walking a few blocks, they would both meet upon a hardware store which so happened to sell all that they were looking for, wasn’t convenience a great thing? Leaving the massive load outside, Isola would look at the list and saw that the particular color of paint they were looking for was pretty bland. So instead of getting that she would pick up a color labeled glacier white, which in all honesty sounded dope as hell. She would then get paint brushes, hammers, nails, hacksaws, and glue? Odd thing to put in a list of items that were needed to fix a ship but who was her to question orders. Taking all her items to the counter, she would tell the store keep that this was for the Captain Barbosa’s ship and though he seemed reluctant at first, he would go ahead and have his assistant pack the items up and handed them over to Isolabella. “Well this is a shit ton of stuff. Mind helping me out her Rhia?” The kit herself was pretty reluctant to giving her a hand but knowing she would incur Isola’s wrath, she would quickly transform into her humanoid form and took over pushing the wheelbarrow filled with the board as they headed back to the ship.  

Having arrived at the ship she had noticed some kind of bird hovering over the ship but was a tad bit too tired to really try and give it a second thought as all she wanted was to deliver these supplies and get dismissed. She would do just that of course as she found those who were responsible for repair the ship rather quickly and handed over the supplies. They all seemed pretty thankfully for the help and they all agreed that the paint she had chosen for the ship was amazing. I mean, of course, it was she was the one who chose it after all. The men had decided to take a quick break and pulled out a few bottles of run and had insisted that Isolabella had joined them and even though she would’ve loved to stick around, she had her partner, who had reverted to her original form after handing out the supplies, had to report to the Lieutenant. “Maybe some other time boys, I’ll have a drink to go, though.” She said with a smile before chugging down a quick one and headed off into the opposite direction hoping she would bump into the Lieutenant.

Hm? I wonder what’s going on over there.” She muttered to herself after coming across a large gathering of men and the Lieutenant. From the looks of it, they were having drinks and gawking at some chick that was constantly showing some skin. It was a tad bit unfair that she was busy working her ass off and the others were having drinks and looking to get some action, then again this did seem a tad bit suspicious. Why wasn’t the Lieutenant ordering the others to get back to their posts and why was she entertaining this nonsense? “Hm, Rhia get into the crowd but stick close to me.” She ordered before walking into the crowd pushing everyone aside so that she could be in full view of the woman and everyone else. “Well well, what do we have here? I understand the reason why the boys are gathered here but I didn’t expect to see you swooning over a woman like a dog in heat, Lieutenant Azure.  I’ve lost all respect for you.” Even though she had none, to begin with. “I hate to be the party-pooper here, but the captain got wind of this and ordered me to tell you dogs to get back to work and as for our not so good looking friend here. Best you run along now or I’ll be forced to make you leave. ” She ended with a smile waiting to see her lies would bring. Rhia on the other hand and skipped her way through the crowd and hid between the legs of one of the men waiting as well.

Hiro:

Belladonna:

Takeshi:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blade

PostSubject: Re: [Port Newand] A Legacy Begins   31st March 2017, 7:05 pm

"I'm better than ye think ya dirty bastard." She snarled, her eyes taking on a metallic sheen and due to looking directly at the cup it allowed her to use her reaction to lean out of the way, letting it fly past her. Of course due to this it would go flying towards Kandi's head instead of Auro but she didn't really care at the moment, she was more worried about fighting the Captain as he was the highest priority target on the ship, also the dangerous but Auro was in her element now, danger wasn't something she cared about. Her left gun snapped out and she launched out one of the bullets, the earlier touches to it already infusing the gun with magnet materia. The bullet flew out at B-Rank+ speeds and slammed into the table, this caused the table to fly backwards at B-Rank+ speeds and slam into Barabosa. Now while the table couldn't take any damage due to the EM cushion this likely wasn't true for the Captain himself as the heavy table would crash into him due to him hiding behind it.

At the same time her other gun snapped out towards the wall and a shot boomed out, flying towards the wall and then reflecting off of it. This one was moving at B-Rank+ speeds but the deflection caused it to drop to B-Rank base and it was aimed at hammering into the Captain's body while he lay on the floor. Auro then holstered both of her Dragoons and drew out her flintlocks, spinning them around and performing a few motions with her arms before running the barrels along her legs to charge them with more magnet materia. It was taking its toll on her body but this was her first proper fight against a powerful opponent and she was already enjoying herself. Hopefully Barabosa had some more tricks up his sleeve and she could continue this fight... She was looking forward to tearing him apart and the feral grin on her features was a good way of showing that.

Actions and Misc. Techs:

First Shot:

Second Shot:

~A message to all~

~When I enter the cbox, you will give me at least 5 minutes before asking me for anything. If you do not I reserve the right to hit one of your characters with any technique I wish... From any character I wish.~

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zakiyoshi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Port Newand] A Legacy Begins   31st March 2017, 7:23 pm

Noah still had plenty of attention around her, perfect for giving her two new friends plenty of time to do what they needed to do without these men providing back up. She did however absolutely love that she had Azure's undivided attention. "Come. Sit down with me. We can share a mug," Noah swept her hand across her lap as she whispered, showing exactly where she wanted Azure to sit. She no longer cared for the others, she would certainly keep them enraptured but she already worked out Azure was a prime target to keep out of Aurora and Avisa's way. Along with the sweep of her hand, she faked catching her skirt on a ring as it slipped only further, going up to 90% of her legs on show. "Or maybe you'd like me to sit in your lap. Or lie across it. Whatever you're in to of course," A wide grin swept across her face, knocking back the last of her mug to drain it before she would refill it to the very top, tapping it to one of the other crew members near her as a toast. She wanted their focus all upon her, believing as long as nothing huge drew their attention away she could keep them distracted long enough. With someone else coming over though Noah was forced to turn her attention to the newcomer who didn't seem to have gotten wind of her charms. "Oh c'mon, we're just having a drink. I'm not causing any harm, does it really look like I'm carrying any weapons either or that I've poisoned the alcohol?" She questioned whilst taking a big swig from her mug, "See? So lighten up already. Just let the nice men and this gorgeous young lady," She motioned towards Azure at that to keep the flirt on, "finish this keg and I'll leave, and these men will get back to work."

Spoiler:

Himiko Zakiyoshi:

Stohana Fushicho:

Noah Lane:

Kori Kuroshio:

Ariel Chromatica:

Cassiel Ibwa:

Lilica Argent:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: [Port Newand] A Legacy Begins   1st April 2017, 7:16 am

Avisa flicked her wings slightly, looking around. Either people fucked off, Noah attracted a grand portion of the crew, or the rest were unknowing of what happened. It was a shock the catgirl seemed to turn tail, but she'd question such...loyalties later if she were still alive by then. Avisa made her way towards the Captain's quarters, checking around constantly to see if anyone had attempted to attack but seemingly found no one. Though it may have been good for her in terms of not having trouble, that's what Avisa very paranoid. She turned around and stepped back when the Captain's quarters were only a few steps away, hearing the commotion between him and Auro. She stayed next to the door and watched around in case any of the Captain's crew suddenly took notice of what was actually going on. The bird took a moment to let herself feel lighter on her feet, just to evade faster if needed as well as taking some time to listen in on some voices she could try to emulate should she need to speak.

Spoiler:

Characters:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Port Newand] A Legacy Begins   4th April 2017, 11:36 am

In the battle within the captain's quarters well, it was getting heated, as when Auro shot the table and caused it to fly backward Barabosa would actually stop it's forward momentum with a single hand taking a more crouched position behind it. As it fell downward he would use his hand to flip it upward so that it once again was in an upright position and using it to block the bullet she deflected off the ceiling to try and hit him before slingshotting himself towards her. He would essentially propel himself under the table kind of like a slide except before he could completely leave the table he would grip it and pull himself into a front flip while releasing a Rankyaku. "Hmph, when your laying dead on the floor you won't be so cocky." he said as he would land on the table smoothly after his flip crouched down partially with a good position so that he would vault forward if need be.

Spoiler:

Meanwhile on the deck, Victor would look at the Captain's quarters once Wycliffe had brought it to his attention and see someone he didn't recognize causing him to yell out while picking up Matt Frost and literally flinging him over at the Beast girl at Bullet Release speeds. "We have Pirates on board!" he said, and would repeat it over and over in order to try and get his fellow crewmen to stop crowding around what ever it was they were crowding and assist him. While he shouted he would point to Wycliffe and tell him to head below deck so he could get Ensign Joy and get her assistance in dealing with this sudden threat. As for Matt Frost when he was thrown he would sail forward and would move so he was a ball and thus could travel a little bit farther which did help considering he was a midget so someone looking in the sidelines would probably find it pretty funny that a larger guy threw a much smaller guy. When he landed he would land in a roll and dart forward at Swift Release speeds while pulling out his daggers and going to try and slice the beast girl up.

Spoiler:

Thanks to Ensign Victor's shouts the whole crowd currently being ensnared by Noah's seduction techniques would actually be snapped out of their lull at least all but Chester & Frank who were already sporting erections and couldn't keep their eyes off of Noah and Lieutenant Azure who was currently sitting next to Noah and would actually reach out a Crashing Ground speeds to scoop her into her lap. "N-none of you interfere I have her right where I want her!" Lieutenant Azure said in response to them trying to warn her, of course she wasn't talking about dealing with the courtesean, at least not violently unless she liked that. But she had gotten all turnt on and refused to led something as trivial as Noah being a pirate deter her from getting off, it had been far too long. As for the others they were all clearly at an impasse they knew something was wrong and yet they were afraid of disobeying a direct order from their superior, it would most likely take someone who wasn't afraid of breaking rules to snatch them out of Noah's thumb. Well not Chester & Frank as by now they were far too gone to care anymore just teetering inches away from being completely and utterly horny.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: [Port Newand] A Legacy Begins   4th April 2017, 5:33 pm

Kandi's eyes widened quite a bit when the cup came her way, her Reactionary abilities as a Privateer granting just enough time to counter. She ducked low in order to avoid the projectile and saw the captain preparing for something she knew well: Rankyaku. She coiled the muscles in her legs and pushed upwards into the air with her usage of Geppo, carrying her 8ft into the air at A-Rank Speed, the girl spinning in order to set foot on the ceiling, though she wouldn't stay there for long. She kicked the ceiling ten times before launching downwards towards the captain at A-Rank+ Speeds. During her flight she would turn and spin rapidly, yelling "Neji Hakujin!" as she flew, and generating a vortex-like Rankyaku around her outstretched legs, turning her lower body into a powerful attack. She would move forward with the attack at her A-Rank+ Speed in order to slam into him and deal an S-Rank of physical defense piercing damage directly to his chest, with Barabosa only being capable of noticing her if he possessed the required Reaction.

Spoiler:

My Lil Monsters:

Last edited by Mitsuton on 11th April 2017, 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Xander

PostSubject: Re: [Port Newand] A Legacy Begins   5th April 2017, 2:21 pm

Wycliffe would follow the orders given to him by his superior officer and thus rush below deck as quick as he could to alert Ensign Joy of what was happening. "Sorry to bother you ma'am but it's an emergency, there are pirates currently on board attacking the ship and Ensign Victor told me to inform you so he could have back up! he said finishing off with a salute while he awaited further instructions. If she rushed off to deal with the threat he would linger behind while look around to make sure no one could see him before he would put on his Mascaras. It was quite unique as he had been going for an intimidating figure yet unsettling at the same time due to the simple design and while it wasn't exactly standard for Lucha Libre he felt that such a unique mask would make him stand out properly as a Heel who took pride in spitting on centuries of tradition, a truly abominable foe for anyone who wished to fight him.

Wycliffe's Mascaras:

His entire demeanor would change as he needed to be in-character and he would then emerge from below the deck once that was settled before scanning the area and deciding to choose his target, namely the female beast he had spotted initially. He would stare at her waiting to see what she would do when Matt Frost attacked her, and would continue staring with masking fitting so perfectly that it would seem to actually be his flesh. If she did notice him he still wouldn't move and would continue staring at her having picked her out of the other pirates to be his target. Hopefully his presence was enough to attract more people to stare at him, as his pride as a Luchador demanded a watching crowd.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xiao

PostSubject: Re: [Port Newand] A Legacy Begins   5th April 2017, 10:23 pm

She had known that this had been a bit too suspicious and it turns out she was right, this woman was a pirate and she was probably a decoy for her friends. What an interesting first day. “Well, looks like the jig is up girly. I’m pretty sure all these other losers are either too horny or too afraid to do something about you since the dog over there now considers you her new plaything. But ya see, I could care less about all that. So I’m going to give you the option to leave peacefully or I’ll be forced to beat your face in” She said ended with a smile awaiting her answer as she made her way towards the two. The truth was Isolabella probably couldn’t possibly stand against the Lieutenant if she did decide to defend the pirate but all she needed was a clear shot and she could probably take the pirate out.

While all of this nonsense had been going on, Rhia had been silently, or at least trying to, moving around using the crowd to hide her presence from her target and once it was clear that her attention had been fixated on Isolabella, she would run up from behind and would promptly fire a burst of urine on Noah’s back traveling at crashing ground speeds and once it did hit, it would also sweep her off her feet unless she had the tiers necessary to root herself in place.

Rhia:

Hiro:

Belladonna:

Takeshi:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blade

PostSubject: Re: [Port Newand] A Legacy Begins   11th April 2017, 8:10 pm

"Could say that about yersel' ya scoundrel." She laughed and spun under the Rankyaku, her reaction tiers being more than capable enough to let her slide under it with her speed. When she came up she hopped forwards, covering the distance to get herself incredibly close to him, spinning her pistols and stroking the barrels before coming to a stop directly in front of him. She was slow enough that he'd need to deal with the Neji Hakujin first but fast enough that he'd barely have any time to react after that when the barrels of two pistols would try and jam themselves under his chin. "Eat lead, sea dog." Aurora smirked and pulled both triggers, the bullets rocketing out at an incredible speed and due to the distance would be even more difficult to dodge and with pirates not having chakra, body replacement was out of the question as well. She hoped this worked as after this she would need to reload her guns but the payoff would be more than worth it, especially with how powerful both of the shots were. Magnets were great fun it turned out.

Spoiler:

~A message to all~

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zakiyoshi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Port Newand] A Legacy Begins   11th April 2017, 8:47 pm

Noah smirked and nestled herself in to Azure, "Oh you can definitely have me," She spoke in a low tone, less of a whisper now so that the group could still hear her so blatantly flirting with their Lieutenant and only further dropping their Seduction Limits. She paid very little attention, she wasn't armed, as far as they would be aware, to the one accusing her. Or at least until she was 'attacked'. Right away she screamed and threw herself on to her feet, her feet balancing herself to keep her being shot forwards by the force, "Did... Is that piss?! Did... Did you piss on me?!" She was more than obviously pissed. She growled at the one speaking down and not effected by her prior flirting, likely just as she wasn't around for that. "I was trying to have a drink, and maybe have a little private time with the lovely lady. Not even the slither of a lie. But alright, you wanna bring it, then come at me." She challenged, smirk crossing her lips as her body began to glisten lightly, before she began to move again. She would flip herself forwards at B-rank- on to her hands, instantly going in to a spin as she hardened her feet, rotating at B-rank speed, striking the woman with 9 strikes for a total 9 D-ranks of physical damage. Likewise her ability to drop Seduction Limits continued, by default dropping the limit by 2, whilst each of the 9 strikes would drop an additional one each. This was only increased however by the spinning actually revealing 100% of her legs, multiplying the Seduction drops by 3 thanks to the Stocking and Garter Style.

Spoiler:

Himiko Zakiyoshi:

Stohana Fushicho:

Noah Lane:

Kori Kuroshio:

Ariel Chromatica:

Cassiel Ibwa:

Lilica Argent:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: [Port Newand] A Legacy Begins   15th April 2017, 12:18 pm

Avisa's eyes locked onto the flying midget. A grin twisted onto her lips and her wings stretched out towards the small man waddling her way. It was hilarious to watch, such a small person looking so serious and only coming closer ever so slowly from his short legs carrying him. Once he was close enough for her to use an attack, she quickly raised an arm to force the air upwards in attempts to make the midget airborne again. She took no time to hesitate in twisting around on one foot to create an even stronger burst of air to send him flying away and hopefully off the ship so she wouldn't have to deal with such a laughable little thing.

Once Matt was sent far enough away for Avisa to only eye him to watch, most of her attention was redirected to Tank. A snort came out of her nose and she started laughing at the man just standing there and staring at her. He looked like an absolute clown, what even was this crew? Aside from hilarious, that is. She knew she had to be serious, it was a fight after all. But the bird really couldn't take these people seriously after Matt and Tank.

Spoiler:

Characters:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Port Newand] A Legacy Begins   18th April 2017, 1:30 pm

It really was unfortunate, but the power of a Whore was not meant to be underestimated as while that went off none of those she had seduced would even move a muscle meaning for all intents and purposes they were useless in the wake of a battle between Noah & Isola. As for Matt he would end up being knocked back flying through the air and off the ship as unfortunate as that was, he would do so with much protest kicking and screaming the whole way. Ensign's Joy and Victor would actually manage to try and head towards the Captain's quarters with both of them moving at Bullet Release speeds as they tried to give their captain some assistance. The latter would trust Tank to deal with the woman who had sent Matt flying and judging by how he was looking at her he decided that he got the orders without even having to hear them, if they survived this he would get a commendation from Victor that was for certain.

Meanwhile speaking of the Captain, he was still in battle against the so called pirate captain and his traitorous officer. He would easily be able to track Kandi move through the air and thus when she came headed for him he would simple shift his stance and utilize Kami-e to slip away from the powerful Rankyaku technique. However as he did so he would fail to take into account the threat level from the pirate and his shoulder would get impacted by the first bullet just due to how he was positioned while the second one would enter through his neck causing him to fall backward. He would clutch his neck with his good shoulder as he began to bleed being unable to speak other than a gurgle with his eyes widened. He couldn't believe that this was how he would be dying..him of all people dying to a no name pirate he who had fought against Jack Sparrow and Blackbeard. But worst of all he still didn't even get a chance to figure out exactly what it could do, his eyes would go glassy as he would slump to the ground.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: [Port Newand] A Legacy Begins   18th April 2017, 6:06 pm

Unfortunately, Kandi's attack didn't hit. The male was able to dodge her attack, but that placed him directly in the path of the pirate's bullets. The table was sturdy, and like wise the ship must be sturdier, so Kandi barely made a dent as she landed in a crouch, looking down at the captain's body. She stood and smiled at the work she and the stranger had done, though Blaise was horrified. The feeling was so strong, it leaked into Kandi's personality "Oh god. Oh god, what have we done...Kandi..." Her hand moved to cover her mouth and she looked down at the body in horror, tears beginning to fall. They made a horrible mistake! They had to...they had to...They didn't have to do anything! Kandi forced herself through, pushing back Blaise's despair and coming back to her senses. She wiped the tears away and looked at the gunner before her "Don't mind me. I had a little breakdown there..." She kicked Barabosa's body a bit before her eyes flickered back towards the Beast girl "Name's Kandi. I am now a traitor to the Privateers and will most likely be a wanted woman. So, it's safe to say that I'm with you till the end of the line...Or at least until I annoy the crap out of you and you kick me overboard." She chuckled at her own joke before quickly sobering up "Shall we finish commandeering this vessel?"

Spoiler:

My Lil Monsters:

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Xander

PostSubject: Re: [Port Newand] A Legacy Begins   19th April 2017, 11:46 am

He saw his fellow privateer get blown off the deck with ease while his two superiors would rush towards the Captain's quarters and he knew exactly what he had to do, first he would have to take care of the woman who had sent Matt overboard then he would go and see about going to see what was the commotion on the main deck with the most people and whether or not he could assist with dealing with whatever it was that was keeping them from helping the rest of the crew. However his determination would only become iron-clad once he heard his potential opponent's laughter at what she had done to poor Matt. Tank would frown under his mask at his opponent's laughter, everyone never took Lucha Libre seriously it was just the way of the world, but today would be his first step at making everyone know the power of his chosen fighting style. He would first rapidly kick off the ground using Geppo to ascend quickly while heading towards her far faster than his fellow Officer Matt could move. Once he got to her he would use The Spear, with his shoulder tackle aimed at not only taking her off her feet and out of the air but likewise bringing her to the ground. Finally once he was down there he would maneuver himself as well as her body if she was unable to escape and twist her legs back while placing himself over her, something he liked to call The Walls of Jericho.

Essentially it involved him taking both of her legs and pulling back on them while her upper torso remained on the ground, with him taking a secure position above her even managing to sit on her lower back to get more leverage with his pulling. "Oi yer can fly right? So Ima guessin yer really won't be missing yer legs all that much anyways. So how about I relieve ya of them whadda say? he said only humoring with her with the question as he had no intention of letting her go without breaking her legs clean off in fact if she protested that would only urge him on further and he would reply with "But I be insisting!" and promptly pull back even harder. Tank had no qualms with breaking what many considered the lesser sex, in fact he personally felt that females were more dangerous than males and thus made sure upon fighting them to take them out without holding anything back whatsoever.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xiao

PostSubject: Re: [Port Newand] A Legacy Begins   22nd April 2017, 11:50 pm

It was quite the relief that Rhia had managed to hit her with dynamic marking not because of the obvious reasons but because she couldn’t stand watching her and Lieutenant being all lovey-dovey, it was starting to upset her greatly. Either way, instead of accepting her invitation of coming at her, she would stand her ground. She knew nothing about what this woman could do and it would’ve been foolish for her to rush in, especially since she knew her and Rhia’s current skill level wasn’t as satisfactory as she would’ve preferred. Regardless, she would steel herself the moment Noah had launched her attack and informed Rhia of her intentions via pack mentality.

Just as Noah was about to close the gap between them, Isloabella would counter her by rushing towards her at C rank speeds while using Tenga. Tenga would of course act as a shield causing her initial attack to bounce off her. She would continue forward with this momentum so unless she had means of dodging Isola she would crash into her dealing her C rank damage. Rhia on the other hand, would make her way forward, very slowly and waited for the signal from Isola.

Isola:

Hiro:

Belladonna:

Takeshi:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blade

PostSubject: Re: [Port Newand] A Legacy Begins   24th April 2017, 12:45 pm

With that done she holstered her flintlocks and pulled out her Dragoons, reloading them incredibly fast before putting one of them away, keeping the other in her hand. She grabbed Barabosa by the face and started dragging his corpse towards the door to the cabin. "Go help my friends, Kandi, you get to live for now because you helped me, we'll talk about your terms of service after we've got this boat and have left this damned port." She growled quietly, switching off her Instinctive Mind and then stepping out onto the deck. She coughed quietly before holding up the body in her hand and pointing her gun directly at Tank's head. "LISTEN UP YOU PRIVATEER BASTARDS! Your Captain is dead by my hand, having swallowed my lead. All of you now have a fucking choice. You can either get the fuck off of my ship and stay on the damn port, you can join the crew of my ship and if you are good I'll let you stay without getting filled with holes or fed to sharks or you can fucking die as I rip your throats out with my teeth. I took down your Captain, I can take down any of you if you try and fuck me with me. My name is Aurora Oroshi, eventual Dread Queen of the Sea and this is my first act." With that she tossed the corpse forwards onto the deck before drawing her second dragoon.

She aimed both at Tank and snarled at him. "Now get off of my girlfriend you dirty sack of shit before I fill you with so many fucking holes that any drink you have will fall out of you like a damn sieve." She cocked both hammers and continued glaring at him, waiting for him to let go of Avisa and get his fat ass up and off of her ship. Or hell he might join her but Aurora didn't think that was going to happen and besides... He was pretty creepy, especially with that stupid mask on, she wasn't sure she'd be too comfortable with him around but hey, manpower was manpower.

Spoiler:

~A message to all~

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Port Newand] A Legacy Begins   

Back to top Go down

[Port Newand] A Legacy Begins
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next