Share | 

[Port Newand] A Legacy Begins

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Zakiyoshi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Port Newand] A Legacy Begins   Mon 24 Apr 2017, 2:39 pm

Noah grumbled as she realised that despite her hits technically landing, each would be blocked still and he seemed rather unfazed by the seduction that was her legs colliding with him so many times. With that being perhaps one of her strongest techniques, she was beginning to wonder if there was anything that could get passed his defence. Realising it was a two pronged attack however she would sigh, using the momentum of her legs to swing with her strength and to push off with her arms to get the speed needed to clear out of the way of the blow. "C'mon, two against one? How can you be so mean," She once more turned her flirt voice on, pulling up her skirt in a false attempt to act like she was hiding behind it. Instead however the true purpose was for those behind her enraptured by her. "Won't one of you help me please?" she spoke with a soft sensual tone, before her eyes met the Lieutenants again. "Oh please Miss, you look so strong and all, help me out here and we can make sure I get nice and cleaned up afterwards. Together," She spoke directly to Azure in little more than a whisper, all whilst still holding her skirt up and revealing all of her legs from behind, the dress barely even covering her behind at that point, hoping she was so captured by her that she could actually commit treason in a sense. As soon as this happened though, Auro would make her entrance with the Captain defeated. She wasn't sure if she still needed Azure at that point, but she was still glad she made the requested of the woman.

Spoiler:

Himiko Zakiyoshi:

Stohana Fushicho:

Noah Lane:

Kori Kuroshio:

Ariel Chromatica:

Cassiel Ibwa:

Lilica Argent:

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

PostSubject: Re: [Port Newand] A Legacy Begins   Sun 07 May 2017, 9:29 pm

Avisa stopped laughing the moment she heard and felt the heavy footsteps of Tank dashing her way. Now she actually had to be serious since he seemed to be a larger threat that that childsized man. She readied her wings and held her feather blades to prepare to block, since it seemed like Tank wouldn't allow much of a chance to dodge past or escape. Even then, she seemed to underestimate Tank's speed and fail at blocking the attacks. Solidified feathers clashes against one another from the sudden fall from the hit. It all occurred so quickly to Avisa, she felt like a blink would equate to how fast it all felt. Next thing she knew, the sack of lard was sitting on her back and she felt a heavy pull on her legs. She struggled at first, trying to turn to gain leverage and take out Tank's balance. Yet he was too heavy. She stopped struggling to ponder something else, maybe buy time with whatever shitty conversation he was brewing up.

"We use our legs more than you think!", she said, her voice altered to sound sickeningly sweet despite her words. "But if I could afford to lose my legs, you could stand to lose several thousand layers of blubber you fucking bastard!" If anything, altering her voice would just mask her identity a little. "I too insist you go on a diet! You might actually have a chance at being able to bed someone without squishing them under your fat ass!" Her tail flicked up quickly to bat at Tank's face, the silvery feather in the middle making a smacking sound against the mask. "Also this thing! It's hideous and no one would ever take you seriously. Believe me it's actually one of the most idiotic getups I've ever seen, especially with a whale like you wearing it."

Getting babysat by a landwhale SUCKS:

Characters:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Port Newand] A Legacy Begins   Sun 07 May 2017, 9:38 pm

It was as if a fog over her mind had been lifted when the corpse of her captain was shown and even though she was very much still attracted to Noah she wouldn't let it completely throw away her dignity. "This is an order, the ship is lost retreat!" she said with some individuals actually taking her word for it and diving off the ship while Ensign Victor would see Aura point her projectile accelerators at Tank and wouldn't trust her not to shoot him. Thus he would attempt to dive tackle her while moving at C-rank speeds in order to buy enough time for Tank to escape. "Go! You all are our future, meet up with those we have stationed on the islands we'll hold them off!" he said, while Ensign Joy would likewise rush at Kandi also at the same speeds swinging her hammer towards her in order to try and crush her head into a pulp.

Spoiler:

The rest of the privateers would spare Noah a final glance before listening to their superior and all flee the ship. Now it was up to Tank, Isola and Rhia to follow their superior's orders and potentially not let their sacrifices be in vain. Lieutenant Azure might of been enjoying being seduced but she wasn't truly under Noah's spell it wasn't like she was unable to do anything, she just was rather horny at the moment. But the least she could do was stall long enough for the future generation of Privateers to live to tell the tale, she had failed in her duties as a Lieutenant and she would die along with her Captain hopefully taking as many of them as she could with her in the process. How they had killed her captain even though he claimed to have possessed a Devil Fruit she did not know...but that wasn't important at the moment seeing as she would rush towards the woman who had beguiled her with the intent to penetrate. She would move pretty quickly due to knowing not only Soru but Kamisori and would jab her fingers towards Noah's ches- crotch. Clearly she was still thinking with her hormones instead of battling correctly but whatever works works right?

Lt. Azure:

Meanwhile back at the shore one of those who had been ensnared by Noah would actually land on one of the barrels that were meant to be loaded onto the ship. It would crack it and a couple of cocoa would fall out seeing as they were the late Captain's favorite fruit. The privateer would end up beign knocked unconscious with his body partially concealing the hole made from him breaking a part of the barrel, but that which could be seen would reveal that one of those cocoa were in fact..not like the others. It was golden with two parallel lines running down from it separating the fruit into three halves, one of the parallel lines was green while the other one was white. But this was all something that those on board would have no idea about, seeing as the ship was in fact big enough to obscure this strange occurrence from view.

Jax...Don't make me punch you in the face:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutobeginnings.forumsmotions.com
Mitsuton

PostSubject: Re: [Port Newand] A Legacy Begins   Sun 07 May 2017, 9:47 pm

Kandi's eyes flickered over the little bird Faunus caught under the hunk of man-candy and felt a pang of sadness. She wouldn't get to tap that now, but she would no doubt find someone beefier on the open sea. She noted that Blaise and Rosa were eerily silent, but decided to address it later. They were in the middle of battle and it didn't do to be distracted. She heard the Ensign's valorous words and turned to see Joy rushing at her like a brute. Honestly there was little elegance here. She formed a cloud out of seemingly thin air and expended a bit of her physical energy in order to empower it. She it moved at B-Rank speed in order to block the hammer, taking the hit easily. Using the woman's close proximity, she decided to strike. She kicked out at the point-blank range with the strength given to her by Geppo, sending four Rankyaku in the shape of shuriken directly at the Ensign before switching legs and doing the same with the other, sending a total of eight directly into the woman's midsection. Hopefully that would be enough to take care of her, but if not, Kandi was prepared for whatever she wanted to throw at her.

Spoiler:

My Lil Monsters:

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Xander

PostSubject: Re: [Port Newand] A Legacy Begins   Mon 08 May 2017, 2:13 am

"Let's play a game eh? How long it'll take before all that comes out of yer mouth is wails of sweet sweet agony." Tank would actually laugh off her insults, the pride of a Luchador wasn't so feeble as to be hurt by the banter of a woman. Especially one who was currently in her rightful place, namely under his body on the ground with her legs spread and almost touching her ears. The tail was avoided by leaning out of the way at the same time as he pulled upward gripping even tighter on her legs to prevent her from struggling. However while he focused on breaking the pretty birds legs the real culprit of this pirate raid would appear with his captain's corpse as her entrance. Initially he would wager in his head exactly how fast he could use her crew member as a Faunus shield and put her in a hold as well but upon hearing Lt. Azure's order he would sneer beneath his mask. "We be continuing our game later, missus, He said letting go of her legs and utilizing Geppo to vault backwards, and potentially off the ship. While he fled he would commit all of the ones who had been apart of this to memory, his eyes lingering on Kandi as unlike the pirates who he'd expect this off she had been a privateer. He would pay her betrayal back in kind, that was for sure, as for his superior officers he bid them a fare well, they weren't exactly useful and all of them seemed like they were weaker than him but they were his only hope of rising through the ranks. Then again, surviving something like this and even contributing to the battle maybe that'll earn him some merit so he wasn't isolated to serving on this island.

If he was allowed to land on the docks without any interruptions he would take a couple of steps back so he could regard the ship though really he was waiting for the other two who had proven to be effective during the battle. "Next time..I won't have to run when I have a crew capable like yours...Aurora Oroshi." he thought to himself spying one of such incapable crew members passed out over a barrel. For now he'll wait for the other two before waking that sorry privateer up and getting out of here.

(Privateers Exit)

"I've grown disillusioned with the idea of a shinobi, innumerable amounts of them are seen running around throwing around flashy ninjutsu and have lost sight of what it truly means to be a true assassin. Perhaps I'll be the one to shatter that illusion, and reeducate the populace on what it really means...to be called, Shinobi."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xiao

PostSubject: Re: [Port Newand] A Legacy Begins   Tue 09 May 2017, 10:27 pm

Digging her heels into the ground, Isolabella would force herself to a halt as her follow-up had ended up missing the target. The woman was more nimble than she had thought which meant that she would need to hit her with something stronger and faster and unfortunately for her she had just that. Understanding what exactly that had meant, Rhia would jump onto Isloa’s shoulder and prepared readied herself to use that combination technique or that’s what they would’ve done if the Lieutenant hadn’t decided to come to her senses and gave the order to abandon ship. Though she didn’t want to, it was evident that she had no choice but to since they had somehow managed to kill the captain. “Tsk damn it. You’ll pay for this someday wench. Mark my words.” Isolabella said with a wry smile before making her way to the edge of the ship before jumping off.

Landing on the dock, she would coincidentally bump into Tank who seemed to be lost in his thoughts. “Bummer, I kinda liked that ship.” She said out loud while looking back at the vessel. She was pretty stoked about going on an adventure with the privateers but since that’s now out of the window there wasn’t anything at all for her to do. Maybe go back to the clan grounds and drink herself to death? Sounds like a plan.

(Privateers Exit)

Hiro:

Belladonna:

Takeshi:

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Blade

PostSubject: Re: [Port Newand] A Legacy Begins   Thu 03 Aug 2017, 1:33 pm

Aurora had finally reloaded both of her pistols and she waited until Victor got close enough for her to just blow his brains out the back of his head with a shot from her pistol and sidestep his corpse with a mix of her reaction and speed to hop out of the way. That was if he actually died, otherwise she'd dodge the tackle and get ready to fight him but he didn't seem like much and he wasn't exactly rushing at her all that fast.

Other than that, whether or not this guy died she pointed her other pistol away and opened fire, using the momentum from her hop to turn it into a spin and charge the pistol with magnetic energy. The bullet erupted from the barrel at an enormous speed and hammered into the dock behind Azure before bouncing up to try and take her in the back of the head and put her down once and for all before she could hurt Noah. The girl had helped her take her first ship after all so there was a certain amount of camaraderie to be had with her and Auro wasn't just going to let her die to a random fucking ship shmuck on their first adventure.

Spoiler:

~A message to all~

~When I enter the cbox, you will give me at least 5 minutes before asking me for anything. If you do not I reserve the right to hit one of your characters with any technique I wish... From any character I wish.~

This has been a friendly PSA from Dadmin Blade. Have a good day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Zakiyoshi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Port Newand] A Legacy Begins   Sun 06 Aug 2017, 10:59 am

Noah sighed as she felt glad to have two less attackers, however the idea that she had to now fight the one she had been flirting so much with. With a flex she was getting ready to fight back, smirking as she swung and lifted her leg up high, right as the bullet from her new horny friend was sent flying up through the ship in to the back of Azure's head. Hardening her body she would be ready for any following blows that Azure might need to knock out. With her head already damaged, her copper body was shifted and her leg raised directly up, swinging her foot down if Azure wasn't already taken out for her Courtesan-vil dealing an additional C-rank of damage to an already sore spot. Should Azure have survived Auro's bullet, she would be delivering the damage to Noah, however the woman also noticing Azure was subconciously holding back the damage.

Spoiler:

Himiko Zakiyoshi:

Stohana Fushicho:

Noah Lane:

Kori Kuroshio:

Ariel Chromatica:

Cassiel Ibwa:

Lilica Argent:

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

PostSubject: Re: [Port Newand] A Legacy Begins   Tue 08 Aug 2017, 6:40 pm

Avisa muttered out several swears under her breath, including some random insults mashed together to extend the string as she tried to move to get into a sitting position at least. The bird paused only to slowly lay back down and whisper a growl of the word,"Fuck..." She lay still on the deck continuing her wonderful ribbon of insults towards the masked idiot. "Blasted... godforsaken... blubbering landwhale bastard..." Avi looked towards Auro, the girl looked like glittering death. Fabulous glittering death. "Oi, uh, Auro. If we're going to victory fuck, I'm not moving. That damned land whale broke an egg and it will be an absolute mess if I moved. And I do not want to wash out more yolk than I need to." Avi hated being the useless one, but she really didn't have a choice without the worry of slipping on egg white and a yellow stain of yolk on her feathers and clothes. She'd make up for it later when she could.

Characters:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Port Newand] A Legacy Begins   Wed 09 Aug 2017, 11:45 am

Victor's corpse would slump to the ground after the first shot, while Joy would get sliced up causing her to scream out in pain and drop to the ground bleeding from the various points that she was cut by the Rankyaku. Who would of thought that one of the Officers were that skilled in Rokushiki it was truly a shame that they had defected as the Privateers could of used someone like that in their ranks. Now it was Lt. Azure's turn, fortunately she was far enough away from Auro who had been dealing with Victor first that she was able to get off her first couple of strikes at the woman who had bewitched her however before she could dodge the leg drop and finish Noah off she was struck by the bullet from behind and would have the back of her head shatter just like an egg. If Noah was fairly sturdy rather than having six bleeding holes in her body she would merely feel the pain from having her blood vessels bursting underneath her skin resulting in six bruises and while she would feel the effects of losing that much blood it was better than eventually dying from constant blood loss as there didn't seem to be any doctor's on board.

Spoiler:

OOC:

Back to top Go down
Mitsuton

PostSubject: Re: [Port Newand] A Legacy Begins   Wed 09 Aug 2017, 3:24 pm

Kandi listened to the woman die and then nodded a bit triumphantly. They had won the day, though she had started the day as a member of the crew they had just demolished. It felt good. Rosa and Blaise were still uncharacteristically silent, but that didn't really matter to her. Well it mattered, it just wasn't overly significant. She turned to the little bird and the girl who was death with those guns and gave a bright smile "Well that was fun! Introductions are in order, I do believe. I am Kandi Arashi! It is a pleasure to make your-" She stopped short and clutched her head, a hiss of pain coming from her "Oh come on! I barely get to be out and socialize! This isn't-" She stopped short with a gasp before twirling on the spot, performing yet another quick appearance change. Her skin was now fair and her hair was pulled back into a ponytail, now a mixture of cotton candy pink and blue. The cat motif was gone, leaving a rather normal looking female in the other's place. She gave a small sigh and brushed herself off "What isn't fair is you ruining Blaise's chances at making a name for himself as a successful Privateer. You need time to think about the cruelty of what you've done."

The pinkette gave a small huff before she looked towards the others around her. She put on a shy smile and a light blush dusted her cheeks. This would definitely be difficult to explain "Hello, I'm Rosa Arashi. I hope you don't mind but explaining what exactly is wrong with us is rather time consuming, and I do believe we want to get this show on the road...Or would it be the ocean? Does the saying change with the terrain you're on? Oh, I'm babbling. We should go." Rosa moved away as quickly as she could without looking suspicious and picked up the body of Joy in order move her off to the side of the ship. She then did the same with Victor, piling them atop eachother, before taking a seat upon a barrel next to her to catch her breath. She was a dainty gal, manual labor was not her forte. Rosa got a bit of a chill and raised her head to the sky to peer at the clouds. The then looked to the Faunus with the big guns and called out "Umm, excuse me! Just so you know, the weather is bound to be a bit windy. Dropping the sails would be our best bet, we can just coast right out of here."

Rosa:

My Lil Monsters:

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Blade

PostSubject: Re: [Port Newand] A Legacy Begins   Fri 11 Aug 2017, 6:02 pm

With a long sigh, Auro finally dropped all of the techniques she had been sustaining, feeling the drain starting to fall on her body. She put away her pistols and closed her eyes for a few moments, taking a few breaths. When her eyes opened, after Kandi seemed to be having a bit of an argument with herself, she noticed an entirely different being standing in front of her. The Kirin-Faunus blinked a few times and then sighed again. "I don't even think I want to know... I'll just assume you're fucked in the head." She waved the girl away and then waved Noah to get up onto the damn ship before any more Privateers showed up, although not before dashing down to grab Azure's corpse and bringing her up, she might have money or other valuables on her after all. She then pulled the board up after them and waved to the rest of them. "Right, set the sails and get us the fuck out of here, we'll get out onto the sea and bring us around to somewhere safer, get our things together and decide what to do from there. Avisa, I know you're a mess but you can go for a swim, now get up and help them out." She said, gently nudging her lover's thigh with her foot before dragging the corpses out of site.

After a moment she leaped up and took hold of the wheel, ready to get them moving which should be pretty easy. That was nice to know. They had an Arashi on board, she knew Avisa was a navigator and Auro had a little bit of practice with food, tribal stuff after all. So she was going to rustle up some stew and get everyone fighting fit again.

~A message to all~

~When I enter the cbox, you will give me at least 5 minutes before asking me for anything. If you do not I reserve the right to hit one of your characters with any technique I wish... From any character I wish.~

This has been a friendly PSA from Dadmin Blade. Have a good day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Zakiyoshi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Port Newand] A Legacy Begins   Sat 12 Aug 2017, 11:59 am

Noah groaned as she got in place besides Auro, rubbing the back of her neck as she was seeking out the pressure points she needed to pop the joints in her neck and shoulders. Even if her legs were her weapons, most of the strain went to them for balance. She wanted to go with her gut, arms going wide as her weight began to fell forwards, clear she was about to hug Auro and stopping herself. She could taunt her two new friends, three now perhaps with the shape shifting newcomer, but she wanted to make sure they were on good terms still. Instead she would just offer her hand, "So err... I probably underestimated that lovely lady who... sadly isn't as attractive as she once was. But thanks for having my back," As the adrenaline wore off her legs began to buckle, "Ugh, ok, that... really hurt," She turned her back to the group, figuring nobody wanted to see her looking in to the waist of her skirt. "... god dammit! I'm bruised to shit!" She was clearly angry, kicking the corpse of Azure. "Well fuck that, I'm not gonna be thinking of you tonight now for sure!" She was bleeding internally which wasn't too fun, but thankful her new body seemed so resilient. She was weak and bruised to hell, but she didn't feel her strength draining further.

Depleted:

Himiko Zakiyoshi:

Stohana Fushicho:

Noah Lane:

Kori Kuroshio:

Ariel Chromatica:

Cassiel Ibwa:

Lilica Argent:

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

PostSubject: Re: [Port Newand] A Legacy Begins   Sun 13 Aug 2017, 11:47 pm

Avisa stared after Auro a bit of a sad sigh as she responded with a simple,"Aye Cap'n." But she knew now wasn't the time to be lazying about. They had just stolen a ship and needed to leave before getting arrested for theft and assault. The bird got up, cringing at the feel of the slimey fluids flushing out and stumbling to the side of the boat. Standing was a lot harder than she thought, walking a larger challenge, after someone tried to manually remove her legs in a savage manner. She leaned over the edge to stare out at the sea as the ship began its move away from the dock, thoughts wandering about various topics, some more useful than others.

Spoiler:

Characters:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Port Newand] A Legacy Begins   Mon 14 Aug 2017, 8:17 pm

In addition to the prediction about the weather as Avisa stared out at sea she would suddenly have a premonition, there were two paths available to her and while it wasn't clear or concise as it potentially could of been if she actually was capable of controlling her Extrasensory Navigation it was enough. She would be able to see that if they used the wind to their advantage they would eventually run into and Island further East that had an active volcano on it while the other towards the South they would eventually run into an island which was currently under attack by another pirate crew. Just as suddenly as it popped up her premonition would end revealing information for two out of the 3 directions that they could sail to without being potentially noticed by more Privateers. Now it was up to the crew's navigator to guide them to where she felt would be their best course to follow.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Port Newand] A Legacy Begins   

Back to top Go down

[Port Newand] A Legacy Begins
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3