Join the fight against the Gobi in the Land of Graves

Share | 

Beastly Buddies (Lilica/Mizu)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zakiyoshi
Admin

PostSubject: Beastly Buddies (Lilica/Mizu)   8th April 2017, 9:29 pm

Lilica all but stumbled about in the crowds as she was gathering the supplies she would need to spend the night in Haka whilst she was taking a short break from her training. Getting out of their usual surroundings after all was good for the mind too. As she wandered the market stalls she would constantly fidget and tug on the Hokai Protector she wore loose around her neck, a huge giveaway to most that this was the evidence that she was perhaps not used to wearing it yet and thus would be new to wearing it. As time passed and she picked up more supplies than she could possibly use up in her single night away from home, looking down at the full bag she carried and sighing to herself that she had spent so much. Enough in fact she would stop paying attention enough to bump in to someone, and instantly bounce off due to her own small stature. "Oh, I'm sorry Ma'am. I wasn't looking," She said in her usual 'bored' tone, realising only as she stumbled back that the person was female and a much larger figure than her.

Himiko Zakiyoshi:

Stohana Fushicho:

Noah Lane:

Kori Kuroshio:

Ariel Chromatica:

Cassiel Ibwa:

Lilica Argent:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blade

PostSubject: Re: Beastly Buddies (Lilica/Mizu)   15th April 2017, 7:04 pm

The girl that Lilica had bumped into was actually just standing there staring up at the ceiling of Hakagakure, looking into the sky beyond the crystal roof. She hadn't really noticed the people around her, at least until someone bumped into her. Immediately her head dropped and she looked at the tiny bunny girl in front of her. Almost instantly a smile broke over her face and she stepped forwards, wrapping Lilica in a hug and pulling her in tight, accidentally squishing the girl's face into the fluff in the middle of her chest. Mizu after all was only wearing a bikini top and a light skirt around her legs because of how warm Hakagakure was. "Oh don't you be sorry! It's alright, I wasn't really paying attention anyway. It's a good thing I'm a big softy or you might have hurt yourself? Are you sure you're okay?" She let go of the girl and crouched down to smile brightly at her, purple eyes gleaming with delight. "You are really cute! My name is Mizu! Mizu Kiho, what's your name?" Her voice was bubbling with energy and her hips were wiggling slightly just to release some of it.

~A message to all~

~When I enter the cbox, you will give me at least 5 minutes before asking me for anything. If you do not I reserve the right to hit one of your characters with any technique I wish... From any character I wish.~

This has been a friendly PSA from Dadmin Blade. Have a good day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zakiyoshi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beastly Buddies (Lilica/Mizu)   15th April 2017, 7:15 pm

"Oh goodness!" Lilica suddenly cried out as she was yanked up on to her feet in the tight squeezing hug, and further until she could hardly reach if she stretched her feet. "Gah, t-tight, so tight," She muttered, "P-Please put me down." She wriggled a little, her fur sparking a little as she was unable to help the fight or flight instinct from acting up to the situation. Whilst it would feel like little more than static, Lilica still held good control over it, and finding a little wriggle room from it to slip from the grip enough to be on her feet. "... Lilica. My name's Lilica Argent. And I'm not cute. But you are really strong... Aqua Tribe?" She would question, back in to her usual monotonous voice. If anything she was observant to say the least.

Himiko Zakiyoshi:

Stohana Fushicho:

Noah Lane:

Kori Kuroshio:

Ariel Chromatica:

Cassiel Ibwa:

Lilica Argent:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beastly Buddies (Lilica/Mizu)   

Back to top Go down

Beastly Buddies (Lilica/Mizu)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1