HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to NB or Welcome back, either way your here now. Awesome <3

Share | 

The Storm cometh (Travelling Topic aboard The Monsoon)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: The Storm cometh (Travelling Topic aboard The Monsoon)   22nd April 2017, 2:36 am

Calypso slept as The Monsoon her faithful raft drifted on the sea guided by the winds which billowed about directing it without her watch, as sure enough after the events at Victory Island she had sailed for a bit before falling asleep. As a result she was tucked into the little area that she had built in her raft for comfort her only companion being her blunderbuss and the Niikos she had earned through her relatively short career as a Bounty Hunter. She would stir before opening an eye and yawning before poking her head up just to see where she was and sighing as she didn't really see any land in sight. "I really need to buy a compass, then again I don't even know how to read one so that would be a waste." she said speaking out loud and then sitting up so she could get a better look around.

For the Mod:

Jax...Don't make me punch you in the face:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutobeginnings.forumsmotions.com
Co

PostSubject: Re: The Storm cometh (Travelling Topic aboard The Monsoon)   25th April 2017, 8:27 pm

Poor little Sugi was hungry, she hadn't eaten in a whole two hours and was started to get agitated. Fortunately, off in the distance, there was a shadow, the sun shining through making it ever more obvious. Might be food? In a heated hurry to eat, Sugi, the Sukuagiru would swim past a few swarms of fish in abundance (Possible food) to go and capture this next meal, approaching in on the raft from the southern direction, rising up to the surface as she neared. At around 15 feet from the boat, she'd jump out from the water to see what was on top before splashing back in, confirming that there was a meat-like substance on top. A bit of salt (from the water) and that thing will be delish. Swimming underneath the raft at it amazing A-Rank swimming speed, she'd circle around and jump again, this time spitting a solid water bullet at her target to season her up before splashing into the water once again, diving down deep in preparation of rising up with some killer intent.

Spoiler:

Neo:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Storm cometh (Travelling Topic aboard The Monsoon)   25th April 2017, 9:25 pm

Calypso was sitting around minding her business before something would jump out of the water behind her, and promptly spit out a blob of water straight at her. She actually didn't see what happened however upon hearing the splash she would turn only to get hit in the back with the water bullet and causing her to cringe. "And now my clothes are wet...okay Dinner let's see who between the two of us is the prey and who is the predator." she said  out loud even though she was sure wild creatures couldn't actually understand the native tongue and would promptly shift out of her makeshift bed and stand up while scanning the water for signs of whatever hit her. She would have tried to catch one of the fish swimming in the water however, if a meal decided to pick a fight with her she didn't mind having Zamite fin sushi.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Co

PostSubject: Re: The Storm cometh (Travelling Topic aboard The Monsoon)   25th April 2017, 10:13 pm

Better to fight prey in the water, or so Sugi had thought to itself with its under developed and mundane brain. It would begin to rise up from its dived position, straight under the raft. Once it was about a few meters out, it would release a wave from under water, straight at the southern end of the floating device causing it to tilt a bit. From there using its A-Rank speed and B-Rank strength, the little shark-like MH creature would ram itself into the raised end, trying to capsize the whole platform and force Calypso into the water where the water creature should reign supreme. It'll also wet her bed which will be a funny plus. Regardless of whether or not it was successful, it would circle around to the other side of the ship once more in preparation for the next move. All things considered, this seemed like a pretty good strategy in my head.

Spoiler:

Neo:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Storm cometh (Travelling Topic aboard The Monsoon)   27th April 2017, 3:18 pm

This time she wouldn't be caught flat footed, in fact due to the weather she had an ample amount of wind to propel her waver, which it gladly did when she caused it to release a burst of wind from one of the four allowing her vessel to move forward at the same speed as the Zamite approached it. She would then jump off allowing her momentum to carry her before aiming an axe-kick at the Zamite as it tried to burst out of the water to ram where her waver was previously. Thus instead of potentially capsizing the only thing keeping her warm at night, and potentially losing her gathered Niikos and other supplies it would instead receive a heel to the nose. If she was successful, she would preform an air jump before she hit the water's surface in order to grab her future meal once it proceeded to fall back downward. After that it was just a matter of swimming back to The Monsoon so she could actually get back on board and feast, literally, on the spoils of her victory.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Co

PostSubject: Re: The Storm cometh (Travelling Topic aboard The Monsoon)   27th April 2017, 10:27 pm

Well that didn't seem to work out too well, in fact, that was a terrible plan. Why did Sugi decide to do that. Here she was, floating in the air facing directly up, looking at a foot falling towards her face. The only thing she really had enough time to do was open her oversized shark mouth, an act done almost solely on instinct, but it also didn't have good results. Instead of striking its nose, the young buntry hunter would end up hit its bottom jaw. The teeth would of course deal some minor damage to the leg, however the force of the impact would overall shatter the teeth and break its jaw, causing it to drop back down alive, rattles, and in a vast amount of pain. Furthermore, it can't close its mouth, preventing it from consuming the 'possible' blood from the leg which just royally fucked its life up. The damage would be equivalent to D-Rank, simply due to the sharp nature and nothing more, but if he wished to grab it before it hit the water, he could surely do so, but be weary, as you should never grab a live shark! You have been warned.

Neo:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Storm cometh (Travelling Topic aboard The Monsoon)   27th April 2017, 10:43 pm

Calypso would frown as her leg was cut a bit but she would still reach to grab it making sure she snatched it by it's broken jaw rather than it's body and holding it in an iron grip so that even if it moved she wouldn't be hurt by it. If she was successful she would backstroke back to the Monsoon while holding the Zamite out of the water and upside down so as to disorientate it further. She would make sure to keep an eye on it though, as if it tried anything funny she would shake it by it's broken jaw inflicting more pain on it so as to deter it from trying to attack her some other way. "Don't worry, if you behave you won't feel a thing, if not I'll eat you while you still breathe and take small bites slowly to savor your taste." Calypso threatened even though it couldn't understand her, but maybe just maybe it would realize the situation it was in and accept death gracefully.

Back to top Go down
Co

PostSubject: Re: The Storm cometh (Travelling Topic aboard The Monsoon)   27th April 2017, 11:43 pm

At first, it tried to wiggle its way free, but immediately put that shit to a stop at the pain shot through the entire body, even more so than she was already feeling. I mean hell, dangling it from a broken limb, now that is just pure animal cruelty. All in all however, this was an undeniable, and total failure. I mean, It could probably escape with no problems, if not for the in built aggressive nature that the stupid creatures possess. So instead, it will 'withdraw' temporarily before planning its next move. Its stomach would suddenly begin to floor with water before firing off another water bullet straight up into the air. However this time, right before it left contact with the beasts mouth, the beast would do yet another technique, absorbing itself into its own technique and firing off along with it. FREEDOM! It would yell in its own Sugi language before reverting back to its original form. However, since the bullet was fired straight up, it would fall straight back down onto the Monsoon, shattering its already broken jaw and falling unconscious.

Spoiler:

Neo:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Storm cometh (Travelling Topic aboard The Monsoon)   28th April 2017, 12:03 am

Calypso would actually be somewhat startled by the Zamite's behavior before it suddenly burst out of her hands and promptly vanish while she narrowly avoided getting hit by another water bullet it launched. It was pretty skillful the small creature actually using techniques that she hadn't seen before, at least not since she left the shinobi world so it most likely had chakra. Which meant despite being impressed enough to actually consider getting a pet it was useless to her other than anything more than food. "Bon' Apetite." she said using her hands to essentially tear the unconscious creature's lower section apart in order to debowel and promptly fillet it, that is if it didn't wake up again and preform another "miraculous" escape. She would have to wait until she got to the island she saw in the horizon to properly cook it. Something she sought to rectify as she prompted The Monsoon to release more air from yet another Jet Dial and would repeat it once it's propulsion slowed once more.

Last edited by Aurielle on 28th July 2017, 7:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Co

PostSubject: Re: The Storm cometh (Travelling Topic aboard The Monsoon)   30th April 2017, 10:15 pm

First off, I'd like to apologise for not being on for the weekend. Second off, I'd like to acknowledge the fact that this is a little upsetting, as poor sugi came back to the land of the awake, only to flap about in pain as it was torn apart and ripped open whilst still alive. Poor little baby, bleeding all over the place as its slowly, yet painfully, faded away into the afterlife. Welp, I suppose that was a pretty terrible way to go out, more so since she was suppose to meet back up with her mother in about ten minutes for dinner, but she just could not wait that long. In other news, shit was happening that could definitely prove to be a positive sign for the young hunter on the seas. Coming into range, and flying straight over the makeshift vessel was a bird. And when there is a bird...there is land. It was heading north, gliding slowly and easily with no real difficulties, taking a peek down below at the poor child being gutted as it fly by.

Neo:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Storm cometh (Travelling Topic aboard The Monsoon)   2nd May 2017, 4:04 pm

Calypso would finish up and clean off her living area with salt water she would eventually need to really wash The Monsoon but for now this would do. Either way it would take little to no time to eventually get close to the island, whatever it was called seeing as she honestly had no idea where she was going, seeing as she didn't have a navigator. For all she knew she could be going in circles, seeing as her only reference was, away from Victory Island. It was a good thing that she didn't get lost as easily as she forgot people's names, sure it wasn't as certain as never forgetting a face but it was in a healthy balance kind of like a normal person.

(Calypso Exits to ???)

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Co

PostSubject: Re: The Storm cometh (Travelling Topic aboard The Monsoon)   4th May 2017, 12:00 am

The island would come into view, with the jagged coastline growing larger the nearer her planks of wood floated. I believe we agreed on 'Mystery Island'. Known for...well...nothing. It's not well known at all actually. Have fun tearing the place a new asshole with your fish/shark hybrid gutting skills that were so nicely displayed only moments ago. The island was medium sized, large enough to get lost on, but still small enough to be lost in the sea. It had locals, usually a weird bunch, always hiding in the fog that never seems to lift. I should also mention, a lot of crazy shit seems to happen in this illusive place.

Location: Center, Almost directly north of your previous location.

Neo:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Storm cometh (Travelling Topic aboard The Monsoon)   

Back to top Go down

The Storm cometh (Travelling Topic aboard The Monsoon)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1