HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Join the fight against the Gobi in the Land of Graves

Share | 

Bankai! Training

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Armenezra

PostSubject: Bankai! Training    27th April 2017, 1:59 am

Man, its that time again! Im training bankai and talking in first person once more. This way I can go on to express how annoying it is that we must put in soo much effort to progress in life. You know what I mean? To get to a certain point of power it doesn’t just naturally happen. You must go way out of your way and put in inhuman effort in order to see abnormal results. Atleast that’s my experience with everything. Today I decided to go to a secluded place in the village to continue my training. Last time I learned to hold bankai for ten whole mintues. That’s pretty good considering most of my battles don’t even hold up that long. So today I’m pushing to see if I could hold it 15 minutes more. With 15 minutes I should be able to gather enough power to do what I need to. Although I still haven’t seen the need to even use bankai, this is sort of how we train here in bachiatari. We kill ourselves expecting enemies way beyond our power. So this is how I started my day. I beganwith breakfast and a shower then etched a bunch of seals into some freshly purchased ninja tools that I have. It didn’t take long to finish etching the things this time around. I guess practice really does make perfect. Besides I also have a few new seals that I wouldn’t want to leave out into the etching process. Admittedly that is the most difficult part of having soo many seals to etch. Though it was faster squeezing those etchings enough to make room for others is increasingly annoying. After going through that type of nonsense I ran off to the training grounds. Obviously not before being interrupted by a group of kids that want to be a thug just like me. Now I cant deny the kids their potential. Out here in the streets we need these kids to keep thugging. This way they stay fed and they remain on their grind. That’s all a real nigga can ask for at the end of the day. So kid wanted me to teach him how to pick pocket. I had him covered for sure, that was no problem for me because I consider myself a pick pocketing king, ya dig? Anyways I showed them a few examples and everything was going swell. Up until sharmain was stupid enough to attempt his first pickpocket on a girl with the thickest booty out here. Now maybe I could’ve stopped him if that ass wasn’t soo mesmerizing . Needless to say, booty has a power of his own, the moment he tried to grab money from her back pocket, he was instantely detected. Yea man, booty is that powerful of an entity. So sharmain went to jail and his friends too because you know, I turned them in. Anyway I made my way to the training grounds and there uttered the majestic words. Bankai! The training began. Arukami, Zenose and I have been bonding a lot lately trading back and forth on energy and pushing ourselves the the absolute limit.

With the improvements ive been making with bankai I wouldn’t mind giving Takahiro a run for his money when it comes to Kenjutsu. Sparing takahiro for the first time should be a pain in the ass, if rai is this strong with one raidengan, how much stronger is takahiro with two of those things. That is such a pain trying to find ways around doujutsu users. According to research there are more Doujutsus out there besides the raidengan and some might even be more powerful. So with that being the case, what do I do?? How do I stop enemies with such feats. Well that was tomorrows concern tonight I simply worry for one thing, and that’s pushing myself past ten minutes and into the fifteen minute mark. By trading off chakra with Zenose and Arukami I was able to make it past ten minutes and into twelve but I needed more. Ive been improving a lot and hopefully doing justice to the heaven seal. The five of us Bachiatari do all that we can to make it happen. Training day in and day out pushing our limits. Its funny because the portraits of us in the hall make us seem soo lively and strong, but most of the time we walk around tired as heck. Half the time I can barely keep my eyes open in meetings and half the time I get scared about the things I sign off on. But today none of that mattered I was putting the last of my energy in making sure that if I ever need to use bankai, that it wont run out when I need it the most. That is what I have to make sure doesn’t happen. So there I was slashing away using up chakra and maintaining my bankai form.
It took a couple of tries but I completed what I set myself out to do. Fifteen minutes nothing more and nothing less. It was an amazing feeling to know that I still have the means to set my mind to something and accomplish it. Fifteen minutes of bankai will do me good, but today was a bit of a light day. After completing my training I decided to call it a day and head straight home. There I made sure that I rested the mind with some comics and food. Right before bed a ninja has to do his normal routes . Meditate and get that chakra in order then also sharpen those tolls because last thing we need in battle are dull weapons. So once again Ive done did it and now im stronger than ever, soon I will have to venture off and test my strength . I plan to go to ASN soon hopefully I can even get a friendly spar in . I wish I had my bro with me for the trip but this time it just might have to be me and the apprentice.

WC:1022
Bankai trained for 15P.T
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Bankai! Training    27th April 2017, 5:45 pm

Approved

My Lil Monsters:

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Armenezra

PostSubject: Re: Bankai! Training    8th May 2017, 5:46 pm

Before you ask me what all the noise is about, let me be the first to tell you. That this is all about the bankai trainings, man. Last time we were here we were talking about reaching fifteen minutes untils hold on bankai. Now today we are fighting for twenty. Every day ive been practicing in holding and containing the bankai power, but its getting gradually difficult. But I wont give in, I must extend the limits of this thing for the sake of my own power. Running out of reserve is a thing that I cant allow to happen to me mid battle. With everyone in bachiatari growing stronger by the day, and some oif them with special abilities of their own to help progress faster. I must keep pushing my limits to remain on top of my own development. I cant lead if I don’t do so by example first because no one likes to follow someone of weaker or lesser power. Judging everyones power they’ve all grown tremendously. Just the other day I watched Rai come up to my student and suggested and amazing idea for Ninjutsu that would benefit my student to know. I wouldn’t have even know that such techniques existed.
Rai’s ninjutsu has grown tremendously because of his versatility I do not worry about sending him on near suicide missions. He seems to be just one of those people you can count on to always come back with as minimal damage as possible. This is why im probably going to need his help in the creation of my other techniques in the future. His knowledge for Ninjutsu will come in handy very soon. Heck its also motivated me to see how far my knowledge for techniques go. It was then I discovered my use for all 5 elements. In which I now have to create more techniques for. Takahiro has still gotten a lot stronger, not sure whose the strongest of the two but I must make sure that I remain one step ahead of him. His intentions unlike the others seem to be the least pure. I fear that he might do things contrary to what we represent as Bachiatari. With his Raidengan practically on par with Rai’s his ability to use the denkou’s power to the fullest can be anyones undoing. Which is why we placed him in charge of taking care of the notorious missing Ninjas in the Neutral lands. But everyone in Bachiatari needs supervision. Its like they say, you either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain. I hope for my brother’s sake that when time comes to chose I hope Takahiro stays true to the cause and doesn’t abandon all. What had turned him into this revenge seeking creature. I can only imagine the difficulty life that comes with your family and clan being wiped from the face of the earth.

Hope is just one interesting character. He is formidable with water style Ninjutsu and now he has dedicated himself to becoming the head of science in bachiatari. He’s a kurogane and they have a reputation for wanting to strengthen and alter their bodies. My job will be to make sure he doesn’t go too far with his future experiments. Last thing I need is a bunch of mutants running around giving bachiatari a bad reputation. So when I head to ASN I think its time I retrieve their files and get information on their backgrounds and heritage. This way I can prepare in case they go rogue, I am fully responsible for this team. I say this aloud then they will rebuttal, and demand equal responsibility. But out of everyone I have the foresight to prepare for the worst case scenarios. Contingency planning is what I do after all, but I need to find a way to keep these guys moving somehow. Now we have the youngin, Kris. She has amazing potential but she is still young. What will happen if she takes the wrong turn. Her crystal release can bro fatal to many people, including myself. I need to have a plan ready in case that happens. One of my greatest fears is what if bachiatari as a whole gets mind controlled. Ive done my best to train and protect my mind from outside forces but not everything can be protected from. I wish I could share all of my secrets with my fellow bachiatari but they probably wouldn’t do well with that information. Unless I become consumed with evil myself in which case, why would I want to stop me? Ive gotta trust someone with my weakness still. Just incase I do need to be stopped, but there is no one I trust more with that information than my own twin brother, Decimus. This is a hypothetical but I must take this seriously for if that day comes he must be ready. But knowing me, I won’t make it easy. Now im on my third training for Bankai and I can feel myself climbing the later of power. Things are starting to look clearer and sharper. As I train the power surges through me and my organoid begins to understand me and I begin to understand it. I push through the fifteen minute time frame with ease today, But I continue on. I must increase the time to twenty today, as I expend my stamina and push on further than ever. It didn’t take long today after weeks of attempting it, I flew into the twenty minute mark. Now all I have to do is be able to do this over again during battles and maintain. But hey one step at a time, today was a victory and im pretty sure twenty minutes can make a lot of difference. The day was over and I decided to make it back home. So after wraping up my gear I made my way home where I would take a shower and proceed to take care of the remainder of my gear and head to bed.

WC: 1014

Bankai Trained 20. PT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bankai! Training    9th May 2017, 3:15 pm

Approved

Jax...Don't make me punch you in the face:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutobeginnings.forumsmotions.com Online
Sponsored content