HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to NB or Welcome back, either way your here now. Awesome <3

Share | 

The Two Hunters [Takeshi & Mujin]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xiao

PostSubject: The Two Hunters [Takeshi & Mujin]   18th May 2017, 8:14 pm

Takeshi had been bored out of his mind recently. With the world in a state of peace and there had been a shortage of low level missing ninja to hunt, Takeshi had a lot of free time on his hands. During that free time, however, he had come up with a few techniques which would improve his arsenal immensely but instead of doing this training on his own, he decided to drag Calesto along for the ride. After all they were partners so familiarizing themselves with each other’s move set would make battling together easier and more effective. With that said, he would inform the Neanderthal to meet him at the hunter nin training grounds so that they could get something constructive done during their down time.

As expected, Takeshi was the first to arrive at the grounds. In all honesty he had gotten so used to Calesto being late he wasn’t even upset anymore. Calesto was the type of ninja to be late for his own funeral. Anyways, he would wait patiently for the man to show up.

Hiro:

Belladonna:

Takeshi:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mitsuton

PostSubject: Re: The Two Hunters [Takeshi & Mujin]   7th June 2017, 5:14 pm

Mujin had been napping (what else was new?) in a little alcove he had found in the Hunter's Division rather happily until he had been found by a rather miffed Hunter. She was yelling and screaming about laziness, but his groggy mind couldn't quite put together that she was yelling at him, or even why she was yelling. He had simply gotten up and decided to take a walk, figuring he could find another spot to rest until the woman left...or just stay in the new spot until he was found again. The second one seemed like a good choice, though he changed his mind a bit when he saw his student-turned-Hunter standing around in the training area. He wandered over with a jovial smile and a wave to his junior "Hey there, Tak!" He said brightly to get the other's attention "What cha doin'? Waiting for Cal?"

My Lil Monsters:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xiao

PostSubject: Re: The Two Hunters [Takeshi & Mujin]   7th June 2017, 5:43 pm

Why did it feel like I’ve been standing here for a long time? Takeshi thought to himself as he was starting to get rather impatient and annoyed at the fact that his partner had yet to show up. He knew that his partner had picked up certain bad habits from his sensei but having him waiting for this long was borderline ridiculous since he was the one that actually approached him about training, the damn prick. Having gotten tired of waiting around for the useless bastard, Takeshi had decided that it was probably time to just go do something else that was until he heard a familiar voice calling out to him. “Aren’t we in a good mood today, must have been quite the productive day for you sensei.” He stated with the latter part of his greeting riddled with sarcasm. He knew Mujin was more of a reactive than a proactive person that and he knew he spent most of his days sleeping. “I am waiting for Cal but of course he didn’t show up. Again.

Hiro:

Belladonna:

Takeshi:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mitsuton

PostSubject: Re: The Two Hunters [Takeshi & Mujin]   8th June 2017, 8:15 pm

Mujin gave a fond smile at his former student's sarcasm, as well as Cal's tardiness "Of all the things to pass onto that kid, it had to be my lazy ways. Figures." He gave a small chuckle and shook his head, pulling his hands out of his pockets and shaking them about, making sure blood was flowing sufficiently "What were you two planning on doing? Taking some bounties? Doing a bit of training?" He asked conversationally as his hands rose to lace behind his neck, supporting his head and holding his balance as he tilted his head back in a relaxed pose. He waited for his student's answer patiently, it wasn't like he had anything else better to do.

My Lil Monsters:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xiao

PostSubject: Re: The Two Hunters [Takeshi & Mujin]   8th June 2017, 9:42 pm

Well the idea was to get some training done so that we can go hunt for some high-class bounties but based on the current events I can say that won’t be happening today.” Takeshi said before sighing. It was quite hard to take Calesto seriously as he constantly had that annoyingly laid back attitude all the time and treated nothing with urgency or importance. Except if that thing was Liara, then there was a different side to him which annoyed Takeshi even further. How could he trust him on the battlefield if he was always like this? “Well, since your free how about help me train a few things? I mean unless you’re busy that is.” Takeshi stated looking at the man before him.

Hiro:

Belladonna:

Takeshi:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haio

PostSubject: Re: The Two Hunters [Takeshi & Mujin]   Today at 9:56 am

Mujin stretch his arms into the air, he inhaled which son turned into him exhaling "training what you need to get done is getting married?" mujin teased, yet the conversation soon turned to a more serious one "you know, I once heard from a teammate of mine, love can make a person stronger." he looked over to Takeshi and formed a heart with his hands, he was hoping to help Takeshi understand cal a bit better; if Takeshi had gotten his drift or not he'd simply give him a thumbs ups. "I was actually in the middle of something important!" he teased, giving Takeshi a large grin. "but for my lovely student, I'll make time for you. What exactly would you like to train, if I remember correctly you specialized in genjutsu, and ninjutsu" this was only true to the fact one couldn't remember everything, but mujin sure did try to keep a tab on his students.

Ty's jutsu:

Ty's jutsu Iimit:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Two Hunters [Takeshi & Mujin]   

Back to top Go down

The Two Hunters [Takeshi & Mujin]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1