Join the fight against the Gobi in the Land of Graves

Share | 

Port Newand A Legacy Ends

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Xiao

PostSubject: Re: Port Newand A Legacy Ends   Thu 12 Oct 2017, 10:54 am

Simple enough. Isolabella thought to herself as they managed to take down the creatures with one hit. Landing perfectly, she would get rid of any pieces of flesh and blood that clung to her while helping Rhia do the same as they made their way up the stairs. Now they were in quite the dilemma as they had the opportunity to either head directly to the exit or explore the other eleven rooms. In truth, she really wanted to get this who vampire thing out the way so heading for the exit was what she really wanted but exploring the other rooms were the logical choice. “I say we take a look behind these doors before we head over to the final room. As much as I don’t want.” She said before rubbing her temples. Isolabella would make her way to the first door on her left she would signal to Rhia and Chester to head to the adjacent door. Hugging the wall she would place her right hand on the handle before putting up three fingers signaling a countdown. She had expected Chester to open the other door as soon as the countdown had ended and she would likewise do the same. Rhia was poised to hit anything that came out with Tenga and if needed be Isolabella would do the same.

Isola and Rhia :

Hiro:

Belladonna:

Takeshi:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Port Newand A Legacy Ends   Thu 12 Oct 2017, 12:38 pm

Unfortunately for Isola's plan it had one flaw, namely all of the doors were already open as such when they crept up to the doors and then Isola attempted to reach for the handle she would see a Vampling crawling on the ceiling by each of the doors before the red light which was illuminating the area would flicker off. In the darkness two Ghoul's would emerge from each of the doors they were near running full sprint with one of them attempting to pounce on Isola and Chester with both of their hands empowered by their Blackula Skills while the other two would proceed to screech loudly their sounds alerting the rest of their brethren who would drop whatever they were doing and proceed to emerge from their rooms as well. All but the last room as nothing came out of that one, but each room seemed to have around the same numbers within it, namely 2 Ghouls and 1 Vampling with the latter staying on the ceiling.

The Vamplings would observe what the group did to fight off the Ghoul's which ambushed them, but if they seemed to be competent enough to deal with them they would open their mouths and try and fire the same beam which they had used on Tank to try and weaken them so that when the remaining Ghoul's charged at them to try and kill them they would not be able to fight as effectively. All in all they wouldn't know exactly how many of these creatures were in the 1st floor at least until the exit sign flicker on once more revealing that it was a 30 on 3 fight to the death.

Mission Parameters:

Spoiler:

Jax...Don't make me punch you in the face:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutobeginnings.forumsmotions.com
Xiao

PostSubject: Re: Port Newand A Legacy Ends   Thu 12 Oct 2017, 2:23 pm

Well, that was a giant fail. Thankfully they still had the torch so they weren’t completely fucked. As the ghoul attempted to pounce upon Isolabella she would move out the way before hitting it with Shigan: Poke in the throat. While Rhiannon would smash into the ghoul looking to get the jump on Chester using Tekkai: Sai. “Isn’t this just great?” Isolabella stated as it seemed that they were completely surrounded by these creatures. They needed to get to the exit and there was only one way they could which of course meant they had to fight their way through the mob. Isolabella would look to see if Chester was alright but noticed that herself and Rhiannon were starting to feel drained all of a sudden. That was odd, they just started fighting. Regardless of what exactly this feeling was, they had to press on or else they’d end up dying here. “Chester, we’re going to create an opening, I want you to run towards the exit got it?’ She said as her eyes scanned the area intently. Once she was given the signal, Rhiannon would use Tenga to drill through the mob of ghouls attempting to create a path for Isola and Chester to make a run for it. If successfully, Isola would urge Chester to make a break for it as she decided to watch his back to ensure he arrived safely.

Rhiannon:

Isola:

Hiro:

Belladonna:

Takeshi:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Port Newand A Legacy Ends   Thu 26 Oct 2017, 9:41 am

While Isola smashed into the Ghoul that almost made a meal out of Chester, Isola would puncture the throat of another one causing it to reel back and clutch it's throat. It would sink to the ground bleeding as it tried to gasp for air though it was currently choking on it's own blood, which sharply contrasted with the one who was impacted by Rhia's tiny form causing it to be launched away with it's head slamming against the wall and knocking it out. However the real fun came when Rhia barreled into the coming Ghouls with her Tenga, Ghoul after Ghoul were torn through with their blood splattering against the walls as the Hokkai technique grounded up anyone foolish enough to get close, the Vamplings were smarter and thus stuck to the walls where they couldn't be targeted and snarled at Rhia with two of them actually separating into bats and then converging behind Rhia to attempt to attack Chester. If they were intercepted by Isola then it would give Chester a clear path to the exit albeit delaying Isola from reaching him while Rhia was still preoccupied with keeping the Ghoul's away from her allies.

Either way, if that happened he would make it to the door and open it revealing a room with a red light only for a moment as his throat was suddenly grabbed and he was pulled in while the door slammed shut. With their allies trapped in a room with an unknown threat and them now encircled by vamplings and the remaining Ghouls which would want nothing more to drain them dry of blood things were looking quite bleak for the two privateers.

For Rhia:

For Isola:

Back to top Go down
Xiao

PostSubject: Re: Port Newand A Legacy Ends   Thu 26 Oct 2017, 10:55 am

Damn it.” With no choice but to engage the two before her, Isolabella would charge towards them at C- rank speeds hoping to slam into them with Tenga in order to protect Chester from getting killed. It seemed that this plan in its entirety was a bust because as soon as Chester had made it to the door he was snatched up by someone or something. So not only they were now a man down, that said man held the torch so they were now at a major disadvantage. The only option now would be for them to take all these abominations in one go, or at least try to, which meant that they had to use that technique. Sorry, Rhia, gonna have to ask you to do the honors for me, Isolabella said through their pack bond. Seeing as they had no choice, Rhiannon would agree before surveying the room. The hallway wasn’t that big, so she should be able to pull it off without using dynamic marking and if it failed well, she didn’t want to think about that.

With that said, Isolabella would use Tsuga to bypass anyone that was in her way and headed into an empty room as she had no plans on getting swept up into the vortex of the technique. If successful, Rhiannon would launch herself forward into the crowd while rotating at speeds beyond the norm as she looked to sweep them all up in one go, either by hitting them head on or having them getting caught in the vortex left behind.

Isola:

Rhia:

Hiro:

Belladonna:

Takeshi:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Port Newand A Legacy Ends   Thu 26 Oct 2017, 11:20 am

Talk about clean up, as after Isola ground the Vamplings that tried to attack Chester and then quickly did a Tsuga which managed to clip two more Ghoul's in the process of her escaping to another room, Rhia would devastate the entire hallway. As she moved she was a whirlwind of death with blood, body parts and the death screams of Ghoul, Vamplings and bats filled the room. The bats were the failed attempts of the Vamplings to try and escape the carnage but unfortunately they would merely get shred up by the vortex leaving nothing but an assortment of scattered body parts and blood staining every part of the clinic hallway when Isola finished. Remarkably she would be devoid of blood on her bar that which dripped down from the ceiling at least. Meanwhile the door where Chester had been dragged into was still closed though screaming could be heard from within, male screaming with the same pitch as well..Chester's voice.

If they proceeded and opened the door they wouldn't get snatched up like Chester had been but they'd be able to see into it, where Chester's was being fed on by three Ghouls and 2 Vamplings while a figure sat in a chair watching with glee. It was a figure they had probably seen on the ship during their first and last briefing by Captain Barabosa, namely Ensign Gerard, however he was different than before with his skin pale and the Fangs which were on display when he smiled, and finally the piercing eyes which gazed upon both of them as he noticed their entry. "Welcome, Isolabella, Rhiannon how nice of you to join us. I'm afraid my family was a bit peckish, so they decided to drink you friend I hope you don't mind, their manners are utterly reprehensible. Do not worry I did not take part, I figured why have an appetizer when the main course and dessert were on their way." he said with a smirk snapping his finger causing the five other vampires to jolt their heads upward and stare at the two privateers hungrily. Their mouths were covered in blood and it was obvious by the blood pooling his body and the wounds on his skin that Chester was obviously dead.

Assignment:

Chester:

Back to top Go down
Xiao

PostSubject: Re: Port Newand A Legacy Ends   Thu 26 Oct 2017, 12:19 pm

With that done and dusted, Isolabella would exit the room she had hid in and made her way into the hallway that was covered in blood and body parts. Pretty disgusting, but it was necessary as she had no intentions of dying in this God-forsaken place. Stepping over a limb here and there, she would make her way towards Rhiannon would have her paws stuck in a mass of flesh. Picking her up she would place her on top of her head before making a run towards the door where the screams of poor Chester could be heard. Though she wanted to make it in time she knew within herself that it was already too late for the poor cabin boy.

I’m sorry I let you die, Chester.’ Isolabella muttered to herself as she watched the ghoul’s continuing to feast on the kid’s dead body. This entire place was starting to piss her off and the one who she could take her anger out on was sitting right before her with a smug look on his face. The bastard. “Well, if it isn’t Ensign what’s his face. Of course, I had to be the one to find your deadass.”She spat angrily as she noticed that he was already a vampire, which she did call back at the headquarters’, but as usual no one listened to her. “Let’s skip the pleasantries, shall we? Are we going to do this or are you going to keep throwing these annoying fuckers at me?” She stated before taking a fighting stance. Rhiannon, on the other hand, would just stay seated on top of Isola’s head until she had an ample opportunity to strike.

Hiro:

Belladonna:

Takeshi:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Port Newand A Legacy Ends   Thu 26 Oct 2017, 1:59 pm

Gerald would smirk before getting up with the Vamplings immediately scattering into bats and relocating to the ceiling while the Ghouls got up and bared their fangs while snarling hungrily at Isola and Rhia. "Oh yes...I'm going to enjoy this. Maybe the master will make you a plaything..." Gerald said cracking his neck and back and enjoying the feel of his newly enhanced body truly he was stronger than before and couldn't wait to show her. The Vamplings would immediately attempt to utilize Drain on Rhia and Isola as sure enough if they didn't the Privateer pair would find that their old strength was coming back to them and the weird exhaustion would disappear. "Let us feast my brothers & sisters!" he would shout and with that the Ghouls would rush forward, on all fours contrasting to the ones which had attacked in the hallway as it seemed like these ones had a couple of new tricks. Once they got close they would attempt to pounce just like before while Gerard would take a page out of the Vampling's book and scatter into bats before converging on the ceiling just like they did. He would keep his eyes open looking for an opening he could exploit when they dealt with his minions he couldn't wait to drain their blood, females tasted way better than men.

Mission Parameters:

Ghouls:

Vampling:

Gerard:

Back to top Go down
Xiao

PostSubject: Re: Port Newand A Legacy Ends   Thu 26 Oct 2017, 2:31 pm

Unable to dodge or even see the stream of blood, Isolabella and Rhiannon would suddenly feel a wave of exhaustion wash over them again which was a cause for concern for Isolabella was in particular. What was causing such a feeling? Who knew? But this simply meant that they had to ensure that their moves were precise and calculated or they would be at risk of dying of exhaustion. Digging her heels into the ground, Isolabella would make a mad dash towards the oncoming ghouls and chose to meet them head-on at crashing ground speeds with Tenga looking to block their oncoming attack and of course, punish them. Rhiannon would’ve leaped into the air the moment Isolabella had decided to clash with the ghouls and fired a stream of piss in the direction of Gerald and the vamplings with him, aiming not only blind them but to mark them as well. Successful or not, Rhiannon would keep an eye on the group up top, biding some time for Isolabella to get in position for their combo.

Isolabella:

Rhiannon:

Hiro:

Belladonna:

Takeshi:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Port Newand A Legacy Ends   Thu 26 Oct 2017, 2:51 pm

The Ghouls would meet Isola's tenga and would promptly be ground into paste at least part of their body at least, as for the vamplings both of them would get knocked off the ceiling by the stream of urine while Gerard would manage to avoid it due to turning into bats and then converging once more below Rhia but still in the air. With a flap of his wings he would ascend upward while moving at Vacuum Release speeds before attempting to slice Rhia with both of his wings arranging it so it was as if he was diving up to the ceiling. Meanwhile the remaining Vamplings would snarl before converging into bats once more and then rushing over to Isola before converging back into their normal form both of them possessing Swipe on both of their hands.

Mission:

Gerard:

Back to top Go down
Xiao

PostSubject: Re: Port Newand A Legacy Ends   Thu 26 Oct 2017, 4:29 pm

He’s fast. Rhiannon thought as Gerald had managed to easily evade the stream of piss. Which was a major inconvenience as that meant that failed to follow through with the preparations but she had something else in mind. Once he had reappeared and attempted to attack her, she would rush towards him at B- speeds surrounded by a shroud of water looking to crash into him. It was a bit impractical but she would use dynamic marking within this shroud of water in order to turn the water surrounding her to be filled with piss.

Getting annoyed at all of this, Isolabella would look to quickly dispatch of the two vamplings in order to help out her partner with the ex-privateer. Standing her ground, she would allow the two vamplings to come at her and when they were close and looked to swipe at her she would evade their attacks and launched a couple of strikes towards the throat of the vamplings at C rank speeds backed by C- strength.

Rhia:

Isolabella:

Hiro:

Belladonna:

Takeshi:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Port Newand A Legacy Ends   Thu 26 Oct 2017, 5:47 pm

Once again he would converge into bats and then reform himself out of the way of Rhia's tackle, this time he would perch himself on the wall digging his feet into it and gripping himself that way as he kept his hands in an X position. He would then swing both of his arms outward and launching an X-shaped dual crescent invisible blade of wind at the two of them. He was running out of blood and without feeding he would be unable to utilize the Blackula skills granted to him by his master, so he would need to finish them off quickly. I noticed that they like many others could not notice the Blackula Skill: Drain, it must mean they can't detect the traces of blood left by that technique...perfect for my finisher." Gerard thought to himself as he didn't see a way out for them in this case.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Xiao

PostSubject: Re: Port Newand A Legacy Ends   Wed 01 Nov 2017, 4:07 pm

Rhiannon would click her tongue the moment her attack had missed its mark, again. He was obviously better than what she had initially thought, which meant they had to try another means of getting him marked or just forget marking him overall and think of some other way of taking him out. How perplexing. Turning to face Gerald, Rhiannon would keep a close eye on the man as she’s been doing since they first entered the room. Her nose would pick up the scent of blood traveling through the air and would use Tenga to defend herself from the oncoming wave and would advise Isolabella to do the same through their pack bond.

Once they had successfully defended against the cross attack, Isolabella would groan loudly as this whole mission in its entirety was pissing her off completely. “How about you stand still you prick? I’m getting tired of chasing you and your damn undead assholes around!” She spat angrily as glared at the man as she made her way to her partner before standing at her side. She had contemplated using Roga to take him out but at the room wasn’t as small as the hallway so it would be a waste of the stamina she had left to even attempt that.  With that, she had an idea that she would share with her partner through their pack bond. Once the message was relayed, Rhiannon would use dynamic marking where she stood before, standing in her own mess before transforming into her humanoid form. When that was done both would rush towards the man at A- speeds as they look to crash into him.

Isola:

Rhia:

Isola and Rhia:

Hiro:

Belladonna:

Takeshi:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Port Newand A Legacy Ends   Mon 06 Nov 2017, 10:10 am

"Now why would I do something so stupid as that. No I will continue to fight in the way that best suits me but enough I'm done toying with you I'm no longer interested in keeping either of you as playthings." Gerald would scoff and would see them approaching deciding on a plan of his own, he would descend downward before seperating into bats once more however he would converge behind them and then follow up with a Blackulus Cross trying to catch them unaware and hopefully it would land. If it didn't then he would make a beeline to Chester's corpse and upon getting onto the ground would start to lap up the blood that was spilled on the ground in an effort to try and replenish his blood reserves. If it did work however then he would land a critical blow and soon they would suffer what Chester did bleeding out over time until they finally dropped dead.

Back to top Go down
Xiao

PostSubject: Re: Port Newand A Legacy Ends   Thu 09 Nov 2017, 4:51 pm

God, this is uber annoying. Isolabella thought as he managed to dodge their combination attack, in fact, he’s been dodging all their attacks, which was a pain in the ass. “That thing is coming for us again, hold the formation!” Rhiannon advised Isolabella as she was able to pick up the foul stench of blood in the air once more. Doing as she was told, Isolabella would keep up the Gatenga and allowed the attack collide with them before being deflected. Once it was deflected they would stop spinning and turned towards Gerald who seemed to be heading towards Chester’s body.

Oh no, you don’t you asshole!” Isolabella yelled before making a mad dash towards him. There was no way she was going to allow him to further desecrate Chester’s body. Now the vampire had to make a choice, it was either stand his ground as she came hurtling towards him at A rank speeds and risked ripped to shreds or leave Chester’s body alone to be swept up and minced by the vortex.

Isolabella and Rhiannon :

Isolabella :

Hiro:

Belladonna:

Takeshi:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Port Newand A Legacy Ends   Thu 16 Nov 2017, 7:32 pm

Their combination would prove successful at deflecting Vamp Gerald's technique, however that was to be expected as he had seen how powerful the two of them were in conjunction seeing as he had spent the vast majority of this fight avoiding them and trying not to get caught by their disgusting antics. Seriously only the Hokkai could develop a "technique" which involved urinating on a target and use it as the focus of one of their more powerful offensive techniques. Either way he would grow slightly alarmed when he saw the increase vortex that Isola ended up producing by utilizing Roga and rather than take his chances with such a technique he would instead change his course and instead head for Rhia. Rather than attempt another Blackulus Cross seeing as he had ran out of blood to spare and was quickly tiring he would instead have to revert to how he fought before his new found Resurrection as a vampire. He would flip in the air before stomping downwards towards Rhia in order to release a Rankyaku shaped almost similar to a drill in a bit to deal a critical blow to her. This was because another Rankyaku was actually launched at the same time as the first resulting in two heading towards her both of them moving at high speed speeds. Hopefully she would be unable to deal with it, as he knew that if this continued to drag on he would need to begin to try and plan his escape.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Xiao

PostSubject: Re: Port Newand A Legacy Ends   Thu 16 Nov 2017, 8:51 pm

It was rather unfortunate that she had to do that but she was successful in turning what was left of Chester into minced meat. It truly was a shame as the poor kid didn’t deserve such a fate and it was her fault for not being observant enough. Digging her heels into the ground, she would force herself to a halt and turned to see where that piece of shit Gerald was. “Tch, of course.” She spat angrily having found out that he had changed course and thus she would make her way over towards him at C rank speeds as she needed to conserve energy at this point.

Rhiannon was on the defensive yet again as the vampire came her way. Taking a deep breath, she would harden her hands before blocking each strike with her hands thanks to Tekkai Kenpo: Fist. Once that was done, she would launch herself forwards with B+ strength and looked to crash into the man, hoping to bring him out of the air and into the path of Isola so she could take out her anger on him.

Isola:

Rhia:

Hiro:

Belladonna:

Takeshi:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Port Newand A Legacy Ends   Thu 16 Nov 2017, 9:54 pm

Gerald would frown as his attack was blocked however he didn't have anymore blood and thus couldn't dodge her impacting him, he would however attempt to punch Isola in the face as he was kicked in the nuts. With the pain from such an attack being used to try and fuel his punch hopefully he'd cave her face in or something for such a low blow, sure it would be a waste of blood but he couldn't afford to play with them anymore as it had cost him. Not to mention he now smelled like urine which wasn't something he had intended on smelling like ever, he was slightly a germaphobe and had only tried to go for Chester's body because he was growing desperate after all. Either way he would try his best to fly upward to get away from them and maybe put some distance so that he could try and find a way to escape and regroup, that way he could fight them again at his own pace when he got stronger...

Back to top Go down
Xiao

PostSubject: Re: Port Newand A Legacy Ends   Thu 16 Nov 2017, 10:53 pm

The sensation she felt after she was finally able to kick him in the nuts was akin to having an orgasm. Oh, long she waited for this glorious moment! Just as she was about further crush his testicles and any hope of having children, if vampires could reproduce that is, she would get punched in the face and though it lacked anything behind it, she would snap. “You know. I was going to bring you back to the headquarters so they could do whatever with you but in all honesty, I’m tired. Tired of all this vampire bullshit. Tired of this musty clinic and tired of definitely fucking tired of you.” She spat angrily as she finally lost it.

Umm Isola, he’s getting away…Again.” Rhiannon would point out as he would manage to shrug her off and run off into the distance while Isolabella was busy losing her cool. “It doesn’t matter. He won’t get far.” Isolabella stated before giving the Rhiannon the signal that it was time. Time for what exactly? Well, Gerald was in for a rude awakening if he thought that he would get away from them. Isolabella and Rhiannon would merge bodies becoming one entity and once they had adjusted to the fusion they would bolt towards Gerald and hit him as fast and as hard as they could with their strongest attack the Garoga. There was no hiding from this attack as he was marked and once they collided with him they would drill him into the ground, turning him into vampire paste.

Isolabella and Rhiannon:

Hiro:

Belladonna:

Takeshi:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Port Newand A Legacy Ends   Fri 17 Nov 2017, 9:42 am

Their transformation would occur causing Gerald too look backwards and grimace further he had just enough to try and separate into bats once more however due to the vortex surrounding the Garoga the various bats would be swept up in his attack and sliced apart leaving nothing but their blood splatters against the ground and ceiling. With that the threat that Gerald possessed was now gone and the whole point of this mission had been completed, though her teammates at the bottom were still going through their own struggles.

Mission:

Back to top Go down
Xiao

PostSubject: Re: Port Newand A Legacy Ends   Fri 17 Nov 2017, 10:22 pm

And with that, the annoyance that was Gerald and his band of creatures of the night were taken care of. It was quite interesting that the weakest of the group had managed to come across the undead Ensign and she was thankful that she was able to get the job done. But this fight had made her realize that she would need to put out more in regards to training because in truth she felt as if she got lucky with this one. "Well, time to see what the others are up to". She stated as she made her way out the room and back the way she came but she would take her time in order to try and recover some stamina.

-Exit

Hiro:

Belladonna:

Takeshi:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Port Newand A Legacy Ends   

Back to top Go down

Port Newand A Legacy Ends
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3