HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Join the fight against the Gobi in the Land of Graves

Share | 

Chromatica Branching Mission - Lake Je'daii

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Knightmare

PostSubject: Re: Chromatica Branching Mission - Lake Je'daii    13th June 2017, 12:05 pm

Azrael was glad to be off that island personally, made him start to feel preachy if you asked him. You know, like one of the clan elders who takes their job a little too seriously? Anyways, the boy would then begin his final boat ride to his final destination, where he hoped to find his younger siblings waiting for him like a good family would. Alas he would find himself alone at the pedestal, maybe they hadn't arrived yet, or perhaps they had already went in. The latter was a thought he really couldn't see the two doing....... Well okay, maybe Azazel would do that, but at least his younger sister Ariel would have convinced him to stay, right? As stupid as it was the believe that, the eldest of the triplets would kind of hold onto that hope as he reached towards the pedestal to grab onto the yellow sapphire. He wasn't certain if he had picked the right gem for what he needed from his plasma saber, but for now he would let the force be the judge. So now he would sit down next to the pedestal, awaiting the arrival of his siblings, that unbeknownst to him were already inside of the temple, completing their sabers.

Savage AF:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zakiyoshi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chromatica Branching Mission - Lake Je'daii    13th June 2017, 12:49 pm

Ariel was in deep meditation the whole time that the saber was being made through her. Only when she felt it right did she outstretch her hand and felt the cold metal of the hilt against her finger tips. From there she felt the weight as the Force stopped its connection and she was left to hold it. Standing at least she focused herself and ignited it, gaping as the violet coloured blade spewed from the end. Looking briefly at her home she turned off the board and turned the hilt around in her hand to the more comfortable reverse grip and ignited it once again. She would give it a few swings before putting it away on her belt. As she left she found see her brother was still in his chamber and continue outside to wait only to find Azrael outside. "Big brother!" She yelled as she ran out and flung her and around him. "You made it! Zel is still inside I guess. I-I wanted to wait for you too but Azazel didn't seem like he wanted to wait and you know how he is. S-so how did you do? Get any good gems on the islands?" She was her usual carefree self.

Himiko Zakiyoshi:

Stohana Fushicho:

Noah Lane:

Kori Kuroshio:

Ariel Chromatica:

Cassiel Ibwa:

Lilica Argent:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chromatica Branching Mission - Lake Je'daii    13th June 2017, 1:00 pm

One had completed it, leaving the two brothers to do there own, however as Azrael grasped the Yellow Sapphire and promptly emptied his Midi-chlorians as a trade off for it's power he would be able to know almost logically that this was no ordinary gem and that it's use in the creation of his saber would in fact be useful. Likewise he would feel the pull of the Force to enter the temple more strongly at least before his sister exited which would cause it to falter a bit before vanishing with the Light Side swirling around her like a beacon and the intensity of it would actually serve to remind him of the island he had left. This would probably push him to go to the temple on his own, though instead of there being additional pedestals in this case there was only one remaining door. Azazel's door & Pedestal was cloaked with the Dark Side and thus would be undetectable to Azrael while Ariel's had vanished upon her exit.

Jax...Don't make me punch you in the face:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutobeginnings.forumsmotions.com Online
Knightmare

PostSubject: Re: Chromatica Branching Mission - Lake Je'daii    13th June 2017, 1:35 pm

Azrael was fighting the urge to go into the temple, determined for his siblings arrival on the island so they could continue on together to create their sabers. However much to his dismay he would find himself with the need of waiting for his family, as it appeared they did feel the need to pay him the same kind of respect. It's not like he was surprised in the long run by it, even though they were triplets, he had always been left alone by most of the clan and his siblings. "I did okay i guess" He would say to his sister as he floated past her in order to get to the only door left available to him at the moment, hiding the disappointment by faking a smile until he was facing away from her. "You two can go on ahead, no need to wait around for me." With that said he would open the door and started to float to the saber creation chamber to finish the task they were given together. "Never stopped you before"

Savage AF:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zakiyoshi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chromatica Branching Mission - Lake Je'daii    13th June 2017, 2:23 pm

Ariel was just frozen to how Azrael responded to her when she came out. It was only ranking on her then that her rash decision has obviously hurt her brother. She only stood in silence as she watched him go to the last door in the temple to make his own saber. With a small and she would take her seat where he had been and selected just to wait. Shed only hope Azazel wouldn't be too much longer and that she could convince him to wait too for their brother.

Himiko Zakiyoshi:

Stohana Fushicho:

Noah Lane:

Kori Kuroshio:

Ariel Chromatica:

Cassiel Ibwa:

Lilica Argent:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chromatica Branching Mission - Lake Je'daii    13th June 2017, 2:40 pm

Like his siblings upon entering the room the circle would change color from a dirt brown to a clear translucent material similar to glass, and upon sitting on it and placing the gems that he had collected on the platform the specific places that the gems were placed would change color to match said gems while the saber parts which were scattered all around him would be illuminated in grey. The Force would bring him into a trance however instead of feeling surrounded by the Force all he could feel was emptiness and the Void Side which would grant him clarity beyond that of which he possessed normally. There was a clear distinction as while he was in a trance he was more in control and the Force offered countless possibilities of various combinations giving him it's advice similar to statistics rather than feelings. It was a very analytical feeling and even so he would notice that it preformed more like an information network rather than this all encompassing Force which bound the world together. Unlike the others he only had three gems but where they possessed a fourth gem that they could not use, he possessed a weapon bound to him as a Samurai which the Void would call out to and instinctively Azrael would know that his Force Saber, the true name not what the Light or Dark Siders called it, would incorporate it. He would gain insight that the whole term Plasma Sabers was meant as a compromise after all the Jedi wished to name it Lightsaber while the Sith preferred Darksaber, only the Mandalore referred to it by it's true purpose, a physical conduit of the Force which channeled midichlorians into a blade. Still rather than adopt the name they were ignored and Plasma Saber was chosen so as to be less divisive.

Back to top Go down
Knightmare

PostSubject: Re: Chromatica Branching Mission - Lake Je'daii    13th June 2017, 3:45 pm

It was seeing the ground apparently changing substance all together that Azrael was thankful he was floating above the ground, walking on this glass-like looked like it would end extremely painfully for him. So upon reaching the alter, the sorrowful feeling that was flooding his mind due to his siblings would have been pushed to the back of his mind as he was instantly placed into a trance, opening his mind even more to the ways of the force. Not just the Light or Dark sides in the own merit, but the force as a whole, seeming to solidify his own belief on that the force was more than a mere belief system like a majority of the clan had originally thought. As the crystals started to glow Grey in color he would begin to place the crystals in a formation where the green perdoit gem would be placed in the auxiliary slot while the ruby sat in the middle with the sapphire floating on the other side of it..

Savage AF:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Chromatica Branching Mission - Lake Je'daii    13th June 2017, 5:12 pm

Azazel was deep in his trance, but he felt moreso than saw The Force shaping the scrap metal into not one, but two sabers. His ruby and sapphire had split as well in order to divide their power to both, he realized, and that he had another choice to make. While he had two extra gems, his sabers counted as one, making it so that he needed to chose one gem to use over the other. Rather than using his logical mind he did what he had been doing this entire time: he let the Force guide him. It brought him to one that seemed to radiate a bit of darkness from it's core, the black of the Dark Side. The Onyx. He reached out to it and worked with the Force in order to incorporate that into his weapon.

My Lil Monsters:

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chromatica Branching Mission - Lake Je'daii    14th June 2017, 1:27 am

As the two brothers worked, different outcomes would arise, the younger of the two would finish first, fulfilling the reversal of roles within the siblings, though he remained in the middle instead of forming one Force Saber, he now possessed two. One with a black blade which was invisible to the naked eye, while the other had a red blade as The Dark side had claimed him, as one of it's own and thus it's affiliation would influence the color outcome. Of course he could later change it merely by adding a gem to the saber of his non-dominant arm, seeing as his dominant arm now had the black force saber, during which it would default to the color of the auxiliary gem just like all of the others but for now it possessed a color most in-tune with his Force leanings. Meanwhile Azrael had already begun incorporating his weapon Ronguāmu into the Force Saber, it was nearly complete however he was faced with another choice, whether to make the Saber into a Dual Phase, which would give him options as to how long he wanted the blade to be, whether the same as a standard saber in addition to a shoto, a shoto and a foil or a foil and the same length as a standard saber. Of course he also did have the option to not bother with such things and merely make a basic saber albeit with a longer than average hilt with the saber portion almost perfectly blended into the staff.

Back to top Go down
Knightmare

PostSubject: Re: Chromatica Branching Mission - Lake Je'daii    14th June 2017, 6:57 am

Azrael's mind began to wander around the different configurations that he would be able to come up with for his Force Saber Staff, sure he could have just gone rather basic saber blade set up like some members of the clan. However the oldest of the triplets had plans for this tool for some rather persicion work from time to time. So he would go with the basic to shoto dual Phase blade configuration for the time being. After taking some time to work on the fine tuning of the blade, his mind would go back to his siblings, and all the times he was left behind because of them. Perhaps it was time to break the news he had been putting off for so long, to become a civilian and not a military war dog like them. There was so much to the world, to the force that both main branches of the clan are focused on destruction instead of creation. Well that and how could he trust them to back him up on the battle field, if they can't even be bothered to wait for him to do this.

Savage AF:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Chromatica Branching Mission - Lake Je'daii    14th June 2017, 3:53 pm

Azazel felt the power of the Force gently letting him go. He suddenly resurfaced into the world around him, leaving that of the flowing and crashing emotions behind. The sabers fell into his hands and he felt their weight, knowing that having two instead of the usual one felt right. He would feel empty without a saber in each hand, he realized, something that would most likely never go away. He twirled them with a small smile before he turned on his heel to begin walking to the exit, though his legs faltered a bit. He chuckled at his absentmindedness, of course he knew that Chromatica were better when levitating and that walking in his weakened state would only lead to him getting a mouthful of floor. He lifted off of the ground and moved to the door, the thing opening out into the area he had first entered, that seemed like hours ago now. He had changed, he had truly picked a Side and that was evident by his sabers. He looked to his sister and gave a curt nod "Is Azrael here, yet? I believe I can sense his presence through the Force...Shall we wait for him?"

My Lil Monsters:

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Zakiyoshi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chromatica Branching Mission - Lake Je'daii    14th June 2017, 4:35 pm

Ariel had an uncharacteristic blank look on her face, kneeling and watching the entrance to the temple. Her eyes flickered up to Azazel as he came out and spoke to her, nodding her answer to him with a little more energy than her expression had. "Y-Yeah. I-I think he's mad at us though," Even her voice sounded more solemn, climbing up to her feet where she would stand, if anything just a little form of punishing herself by limiting her own movement. She looked to her brother and reached out to snatch his hand again. "I don't like him being mad at me. W-We should have waited for him to come a-and go in together like the family we are. Y-You're always mad at me b-but Azzie is never this mad at me," For someone who dedicated their belief in the Force to serenity, she was certainly being in more hysterics than her usual self.

Himiko Zakiyoshi:

Stohana Fushicho:

Noah Lane:

Kori Kuroshio:

Ariel Chromatica:

Cassiel Ibwa:

Lilica Argent:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chromatica Branching Mission - Lake Je'daii    15th June 2017, 3:05 pm

With that, all three of the Triplets had finished constructing their Force Sabers, each unique in it's appearance and composition. Azrael while being the first born was the last to make his, whereas Ariel who was the youngest was the first, it went without saying what position Azazel had found himself in yet again. Still as the Dark Side swirled around him, so would the Light swirl around his sister something he could detect due to his force sense, though whether this was just an effect of the island who knew. Once their older sibling emerged only he would be able to notice the emptiness that surrounded Azrael very distinct seeing as it was if the Force was present yet...devoid of everything that made it The Force. The three siblings had completed their task and if they eventually went back to the shore they would realize that their three boats were now gone, and instead there was a single boat big enough for all three of them. It was obvious that their parents expected them to travel together regardless of what happened when they made their sabers, a faith that their triplet bond would remain intact no matter what.

Ariel:

Azazel:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Knightmare

PostSubject: Re: Chromatica Branching Mission - Lake Je'daii    15th June 2017, 11:00 pm

Azrael would let out a sigh of relief as he ignited his Force Saber, showing that wonderful green light that illuminated the area around him, it had been a bit of a journey getting to here, and now that he was done he almost didn't want to leave at all. However after examining his saber blade, checking out the dual Phase feature, the eldest of the triplets would make his way out of the temple. The boy had hoped that his siblings would have taken off without him, as he really had nothing to say to them at the moment, but was shocked to find that they had decided to wait for him. Then again, Azazel may have just finished as well, so that could be why they were still there. No matter as Azrael would float up as high as he could, and would begin flying back to the boats on the shore.

Savage AF:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Chromatica Branching Mission - Lake Je'daii    16th June 2017, 9:29 am

Azazel rolled his eyes at his brother's futile attempt to avoid them, especially seeing as the only one out of them that could possibly rise more than 1ft in the air with their levitation was his sister. He moved towards the boat as well, pulling Ariel with him as he refused to let go of her hand with Azrael acting like this. He climbed into the boat and waited for them both to be seated before speaking "Broth- Rae...I can understand why you are upset." He looked to the older male, his eyes bearing none of the usual distaste that they usually held. He decided that today, he wouldn't be as awful as he usually was "But you need to understand that this was important to both me and Ari. WE were excited and ready to get going, so we went. At least I did, Ariel probably just followed along with me so she wouldn't be left alone. You cannot be upset with us because we wanted to do this. You know how much this meant to us, you know how much this ceremony means to all of our clan. You should not blame us because we didn't want to get held up because of your lack of punctuality." He spoke quietly and rather matter-of-factly. It simply was not logical or fair for him to hold this against them, he should've been on time. After he had spoken, Azazel prompted his sister to push the boat off of the shore with a Force Push, as he took up the duty of attempting to guide them back home using his Force Sense.

My Lil Monsters:

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Zakiyoshi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chromatica Branching Mission - Lake Je'daii    16th June 2017, 9:54 am

Ariel was too busy fretting over what Azrael might think of her to even notice that he actually left the temple and attempted to go over them out of their view. Obviously Azazel managed to catch him, not that she realised as she was being dragged along by him and brought out of her thoughts to realise he was floating over to the boat, with the two of them now following along. She herself chose to sit where she so often fell in the family in so many ways, and that was directly between them. Hearing Azazel's scolding, no matter how much lighter it was than his normal tone, she would squeeze his hand a little tighter and tut at him, whilst giving Azrael a soft, more typical of her, squeeze. As she was told to, she had Azazel let go of her and freeing up her hand as she would give a Force Push to get them moving. Whether a result of the experience or the effects of the Royale Island, her Push was much more focused than it had been, pushing the boat with a much smoother incline to movement rather than the jerk she had only ever done in the past.

With Azazel guiding them she would have her own exchange with Azrael. "I... I did want to wait for you. I had you in mind all the time, I had both of you in my mind. One advantage to following the path of Light, serenity breeds clarity. I was too clouded and worried over the three of us splitting apart so I didn't think about you when trying not to lose the gap with Zellie. But I guess that gap fell between us. So I'm sorry." She didn't let him interrupt her, wanting to air her worries, and bringing about her next sudden outburst. "Right!" She flung herself upright one again and drew her saber from her hip. "Everyone get out your sabers. Zellie don't be dumb, just the one you use the special gem for so we have one each or it'll look silly." She would float back a little so the three were in a triangle. "I was, and still am, scared once this happened we'd go different ways. I like training with Zellie, and I like studying with Azzie. But I need to take my own path now. So whilst we stand on the end of our shared path I want us to promise to lot lose each other." Her violet coloured blade ignited out in the middle of them, indicating she wanted them to meet blades in the middle.

Himiko Zakiyoshi:

Stohana Fushicho:

Noah Lane:

Kori Kuroshio:

Ariel Chromatica:

Cassiel Ibwa:

Lilica Argent:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knightmare

PostSubject: Re: Chromatica Branching Mission - Lake Je'daii    17th June 2017, 1:59 am

Azrael would have liked nothing more than to ignore the words his siblings, wishing that their words fell on deaf ears as he boarded the vessel. However the words his siblings would be heard as much as he didn't want to, it was pretty much the same set of excuses he had continuously heard throughout his childhood with these two. Always so fixated on getting as strong as they could as fast as he could, so much so that they would on many occasions leave him behind. "It's always been this way, so I really shouldn't be surprised by you two ditching me, again...." The eldest of the Chromatica triplets would say as he looked out over the water, wishing that he would have stayed on that first island. He was already missing that underground Lake, he could spend his life in that sort of setting. "That's why I won't be going to the pits with you two. I'll be learning what I can in the meantime, but after I'll be moving from the compound and make a living some other way. Better to work by myself, than to rely on you two" With that Azrael would stick the end of his staff into the water, watching as the water moved around it, almost the same way the Chromatica were able to manipulate the force. This was going to be an awkward boat ride as he wasn't interested in their sabers, at least not anymore...

Savage AF:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Chromatica Branching Mission - Lake Je'daii    17th June 2017, 7:25 pm

He shook his head at his sister and turned his attention to the waters ahead of them, waiting for the shore to appear in order to end this dreadful boat ride. His argumentative nature was getting the better of him, however, and he found himself speaking "You wouldn't find yourself being left behind as frequently as you do if you would just keep up." His voice was still calm, but the cold detachment was creeping back in bit by bit "Whatever you have planned will most likely be best, seeing as you have always been the one that has lagging behind. Ariel and I do not rely on each other, we use each other as footholds to push ourselves higher. We set bars for each other to surpass. You have never been like us so it is a wonder to me why you haven't left sooner. It is extremely clear that you are the outlier, that you do not belong." He knew the words were true, he really did. He could feel it deep down, Azrael had always been more inclined towards books and locking himself up in libraries than studying battle strategy and blade-work. He was different from Azazel and Ariel. But, why did he feel a twinge of...guilt at saying the words? He wasn't afraid of hurting his brother...was he? He shook his head to clear the thoughts and made his face a completely impassive blank slate, just watching for any signs of shore.

My Lil Monsters:

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Zakiyoshi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chromatica Branching Mission - Lake Je'daii    18th June 2017, 3:05 pm

Ariel gave a small whine as she shrunk her saber away and slipped it back on to her belt. She'd tried to keep that bond going but as they travelled she could see clearly this wasn't working. She understood Azrael's choice and had no intention to get in his way of his decision. But Azazel's harsh words, she could see just where they also rang true in some ways, at least when it came to him and herself. She'd always tried, always thought she was closer to Azrael, but with all that they had gone with, the realisation that their disagreements had been one of the biggest bonds between Azazel and her. She would however go the opposite way to her brother. "Alright Azzie. But I still hope you'll keep me in mind if you need anything." She truly didn't know what more to even say to him. He'd made his choice and he wasn't changing it, likewise he was obviously upset with them for the last time and didn't have anything she could think to say.

Himiko Zakiyoshi:

Stohana Fushicho:

Noah Lane:

Kori Kuroshio:

Ariel Chromatica:

Cassiel Ibwa:

Lilica Argent:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knightmare

PostSubject: Re: Chromatica Branching Mission - Lake Je'daii    25th June 2017, 6:55 am

Azrael would let out a soft chuckle as his younger brother's words rang through his head, reminded him of the lectures he would hear from the Sith elders. It was actually humorous for the eldest of the triplets to hear the same lectures from both sides, yet being one of the few who could see their faults only truly being strongest when United. Sure he knew he was being contradictive by seperating himself from the rest of the clan, but he felt that he had to show the brutes within the clan that there was another way. "Keep up with that attitude and you'll get the title of darth in no time" Azrael would say as his eyes continued to scan the water, the safe end of his staff submerged as his fingers traced the compartment which housed the gems of his plasma saber. It was taking everything in his power not to talk about their saber's and their experience on this mission, however showing his hand right now would just spoil whatever fun he could think of in the future for this.

[Is this done? Or do we continue on?]

Savage AF:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Chromatica Branching Mission - Lake Je'daii    25th June 2017, 12:35 pm

Azazel thought he should've bristled at the word's his brother spoke, but that title was what he was aiming for. Instead, he just smirked and looked out onto the water. The shore came within view and he felt relief flush through him. Going back and forth with his brother like this had began to tire him, and he was already shaken from the mission "Well it seems like our quality time has come to an end." The boat bumped into the shore and Azazel quickly levitated off of it. He began to move away, though he stopped, turning his head to address his siblings "Rae, as much as a hollow gesture this must be coming from me, I would like to say good luck. Please don't get yourself killed. It would be a pain to explain to Mom and Dad. I'll see you later, Ari." With that, he floated off as fast as he could. He didn't really have a destination in mind, anywhere away from here was good though.

[Exit]

My Lil Monsters:

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Zakiyoshi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chromatica Branching Mission - Lake Je'daii    25th June 2017, 2:36 pm

Ariel would stay back, she knew she could go over the top a heck of a lot and was doing her best to rein herself in. Especially as there was the air of irritation going around her brothers. She would just let them be. As the boat rocked back on to the shore, she stood back up and levitated up just as Azazel went rushing off. With a huff, she dashed herself forwards thanks to her faster speed just to latch on to his back for a final tight hug. "Have fun with your sabers big brother. Don't break too much stuff testing them," She would let go, although holding on just as long as her usual over-the-top hug, and dashing right back to Azrael. There she would give him the same hug. "You know you've always got my support. But I'm gonna go to my meditation field for a while." She began to float back up and away at a snails pace, "Oh! And don't forget, it's my turn to do dinner tonight so we should have something big to celebrate. So don't go stuffing your gut with junk so you can't enjoy my feast," she would flash Azrael one last sweet smile of hers, and race off.

[exit]

Himiko Zakiyoshi:

Stohana Fushicho:

Noah Lane:

Kori Kuroshio:

Ariel Chromatica:

Cassiel Ibwa:

Lilica Argent:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chromatica Branching Mission - Lake Je'daii