HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Join the fight against the Gobi in the Land of Graves

Share | 

Linwood's Training Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Enzo

PostSubject: Linwood's Training Thread   18th June 2017, 2:22 pm

After eating the Hea Hea fruit, Linwood has been experiencing a series of unprecedented changes that he hadn’t realized before now. Linwood ate it as an experiment in parliamentary procedure to document the real history and adverse effects of eating the fruit. For cranks, it looked like something that you had to learn in little bites and increments. Also, you had to have enough upper body strength in order to stop yourself from throwing up. Overall, it was not just a challenge to eat the food that lay in front of him, it was also a pain In the ass. “Good, if mastering this helps me get promoted faster, I don’t have a problem with it.”

Trained

116 WC
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Linwood's Training Thread   18th June 2017, 2:41 pm

Approved

My Lil Monsters:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enzo

PostSubject: Re: Linwood's Training Thread   6th July 2017, 12:32 pm

Moving on, Linwood took notice to the new changes that he’s been experiencing when it came to the effects of eating the devil fruit. At the very least, Linwood thought that it would be best to put these abilities into a more practical use before  trying to use them in a real situation that involves fighting other people that threaten to harm innocent people or the other privateers that weren’t well off. However, being a privateer meant that you had to  deal with the fact that you are bound to face theses dangerous situations sooner or later. “Sooner or later, they will learn. Even someone like me would be forced to face the front lines if I have no other choice. “

Linwood was currently in the library, studying a few things about the area that the privateers were currently in. However, there was a book that was a few feet away that he didn’t want to get up for. “I wonder if I can……” As his words tend to disperse with the numerous amount of thoughts that linwood had in his head, he figured that he would simply reach for it and see what happens.  Much to his surprise, Linwood ended up using what he would soon call hair extension, reaching up to three feet and grabbing the book that he wanted. “Well, that seems to be a bit useful. Maybe I can get used to this. “

After taking some time to read up a little about the island at the local library, linwood was starting to take his things and head out. However, he seemed to notice one of the merchants being mugged by one of the island’s bandits. ”What’s going on here?” Linwood would say as he came around, adjusting his hat. Though, the bandit would look at Linwood and laughed. “Hey small fry, you better watch your mouth and get on outta here if you know what’s good for you. “ Taking a look at the merchant, it seemed to Linwood that the bandit already stabbed the individual in question, which made Linwood sigh. He didn’t show it in his face, due to the fact that he rarely shows any emotion, but Linwood was a bit pissed off.

“You see, the thing bout uneducated savages is the fact that they thing that can tear through any innocent person in order to get their way.  I’m almost starting to believe that diplomacy is too good for the likes of your kind. “ That annoyed the bandit, and he then made a swipe at linwood with his knife. However, with the high reaction tiers and the fact that Linwood was a bit speedy, he easily dodged it. “What the hell? “ This kind of surprised the bandit as he kept trying, but the same result happened.  Eventually, as the bandit tried to catch his breath, Linwood would form a punch, using quill limb to punch the heck outta the guy with his A rank strength, as well as using Quil lodging to leave considerable damage in the wounds. “serves you right. I you survived that, you’re going to jail anyway.

500 wc

Trained 2 C's and 1 D

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Linwood's Training Thread   6th July 2017, 12:52 pm

Approved

My Lil Monsters:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content