HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to NB or Welcome back, either way your here now. Awesome <3

Share | 

The Heir's Return [Hiroshima and Xan]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xiao

PostSubject: The Heir's Return [Hiroshima and Xan]   7th July 2017, 11:29 pm

It had been a few days since he and his group of friends had returned back from their little expedition. As expected much didn’t change around the village as their little adventure was unknown to everyone but of course they couldn’t keep it like that forever. He was pretty sure Stohana had to report to Ka about what had happened and he needed to let his master know as he was pretty sure it was obvious that he, his other apprentice and the mother of his grandchild had been missing for quite some time. Of course, he would’ve loved to report to Xan as soon as he had returned but his body needed the rest after his near death encounter with Takahiro which meant he was out of commission for a few days. Thanks to the mother of his child, he was now back to performing at optimal efficiency so he was ready to meet with his mentor.

He had set the meeting place to the main arena of the Minarai Castle as he did have a tendency to watch the apprentice knights train and showcase their skills in hopes of recruiting the best ones to his order, that and he had an excuse to familiarize Tyrell with somewhere else besides home. With Mary at his side and Tyrell in his arms, he would wait for the final member of their party to get started.

Hiro:

Belladonna:

Takeshi:

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Xander

PostSubject: Re: The Heir's Return [Hiroshima and Xan]   13th July 2017, 10:06 am

Xan had spent a lot of time training in seclusion with the purpose of refining his kenjutsu prowess, he wished to fully master that which he had created and to that end it called for him to retreat to his homeland and practice usually while encumbered by the icy depths of the Frozen Ocean. However he had paused his training to meet with his heir as it was fitting seeing as he had been informed that while three of his family had disappeared they all had returned some time ago. "Report." Xan said suddenly appearing as he had used echoing flash to end up in front of the group, he would spare a glance at the potential future of his family in his heir's hands but as for the slave she was completely dismissed. He had been considering whether or not he should rely on the talents of their blacksmith to forge him something of worth, but at the same time he had his eyes set on those Blades of the Shogunate so he refrained from going through with the request.

"I've grown disillusioned with the idea of a shinobi, innumerable amounts of them are seen running around throwing around flashy ninjutsu and have lost sight of what it truly means to be a true assassin. Perhaps I'll be the one to shatter that illusion, and reeducate the populace on what it really means...to be called, Shinobi."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xiao

PostSubject: Re: The Heir's Return [Hiroshima and Xan]   13th July 2017, 11:06 am

Hiroshima would be deep in conversation with Mary on a few things that they needed around the house for the baby when Xan had literally appeared out of nowhere. He had gotten used to the fact that he had a tendency to pop in and out of reality so he wasn’t startled. Mary, however, almost leaped out of her skin. “Jeez, I’ve been gone for how long and this is how you greet me.” Hiroshima said before handing his son over to Mary and signaled for her to leave the two alone so they could discuss what he intended to in private. The woman would oblige as she was still quite afraid of the man that had appeared ever since he had kidnapped her and her friends and subjected the other women to be raped and tortured. Thankfully Hiroshima had saved her from suffering a similar fate. With that said she would take baby Tyrell and head for the library.

Let’s see should I start from the beginning? One day had gotten this strong urge telling me to get to the border of Ash and Shadows. At first, I was able to push it to the back of my mind but as the weeks went on it was all I could hear. As you could guess I ended up giving into this urge and though I advised against it Karliah, Zaku and Stohana had tagged along for the crazy ride.” He wasn’t sure if he knew who Stohana was but decided to mention her anyway as she was an integral part of the expedition. “It so happened that others had actually heard this called and gathered. Other Denkou. To be honest it gave me quite the feeling of nostalgia being surrounded by others whom I shared a bloodline with. Anyway, it turns out it was a trail of some sort held by none other than Raijin Denkou himself and the winner would receive the legendary sword you had once told me about. The Raijin no Ken.” Hiroshima would then dip into his pockets and pulled out the hilt of the weapon he had claimed and handed it over to Xan so he could inspect it.

What happened before the final trial for the sword is a bit inconsequential. Well, we did get a run in with someone who seemed to have the ability to directly affect those who bore the marks of Carmen but she was quickly dealt with maybe we should’ve looked further into that. But there had been a certain individual, Takahiro was his name, that had something resembling the Curse Marks we have in Pandora, however, his had two stages. One where marks appeared on his skin and another where he transformed into a monstrosity with six arms and the ability disperse natural energy. In all honesty, I think it was down to luck why I won that fight and I have a feeling that there are others like him with that power.” Hiroshima paused for a second as he recalled the fight that he actually believed would be his last. “He also advised me about a friend of yours, that Tikatchi Mishura guy and a Blade of the Shogunate called Xing Denkou. Apparently, she has two Kami Raidengan so maybe she would be someone of interest to you as well since I know you want to take out a Blade.” Hiroshima ended waiting for his master to digest all the information that was given to him.

Hiro:

Belladonna:

Takeshi:

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Heir's Return [Hiroshima and Xan]   

Back to top Go down

The Heir's Return [Hiroshima and Xan]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1