HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Join the fight against the Gobi in the Land of Graves

Share | 

Free at last

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Haio

PostSubject: Free at last   13th July 2017, 12:22 am

It wasn't exactly a usual day for the man known as hope kurogane, yesterday his assistant asked him to join her today for nothing more simple than a walk, who could every turn down the possible of escaping work and not being in trouble for it. Well hope could've ditched work either way buy one wouldve lead to a certain person dragging him back into the office. Today was going to be a good day or at least one hoped for that much, that's what he played for the second he woke up, dropping down to his knees while fluffing his hands together "dear gaia, I know it's not often I come to pray, and you probably take most of my prays and laugh at them due to the silliness of my request, but please... please... please let me not be bothered by working today." hope jumped up from his knees, he knew pray alone wouldn't get him a day off, but maybe if he got her to actually do something and enjoyed it; he'll be free for the rest of the day. Hope threw on a white cotton t-shirt, which held a few random spot of crison red whom could easily be confused for blood, his pants consist of a short tight Jean fabric, after playing his clothes on his body he had to the spot a few seconds if he choose to move fast.

Ty smith:

Yu chromatica:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
LexxiLove

PostSubject: Re: Free at last   13th July 2017, 5:58 pm

Alexus walked quickly knowing just how easily she could catch up to Hope if he wasn't speeding off somewhere to shirk work as she was so used to him doing. She was still reading through some paper work as she passed people who would say their briefest hellos to the familiar face, returning as much as she could whilst making sure everything she needed to do, and try to get Hope to maybe do after the walk but that was still up in the air. Standing outside his home at last she turned to lean against the wall by the door, and giving it a brief back-kick, "Hope, it's just a walk so you better not be trying to ditch out on me already,"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Free at last   13th July 2017, 10:39 pm

Hope stood quietly as he seen that Alexus had beaten him "operation wasted commence" he thought to himself, which was short-lived as it seemed she was already onto him "shit, she on to me already, is it that obvious, wait I could still accomplish it, just got to get her to drop her guard." hope's eyes glance towards her, before he turned around to look her directly in her face, he tried his best to seem serious even though they both knew he didn't mean it  "there is no reason for me to ditch you, you've been doing a great job managing over me, I couldn't ask for a better assistant than you." he stated then forced a smile onto his face while turning his head sideways, he was a bit confuse on why exactly he choose that to say, but now all he could do is pray "dear gaia, please protect me, as I don't want to get hurt again, last time she hit me, I spent three months trying to recover." he slowly turned around after forcing his Smile onto his face, he took a long step this only to create a bit of distance as he didn't want to get struck today, like he does every other time he tried to run away from her.

just in case you don't know:

Ty smith:

Yu chromatica:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
LexxiLove

PostSubject: Re: Free at last   14th July 2017, 2:02 pm

"No reason to ditch me? So you've not been thinking about it all this time," Alexus asked him outright, giving him letting time to even smile and think to himself before speaking. Last time she'd knocked his ass out, and it had meant he had no work done, the opposite to one of her main jobs. She needed to be careful for that. She would however find no real harm in stepping in and grabbing him, lifting with the S-rank strength just to get him on his toes to intimidate just a little. "You're not even going to be doing any work. Why is it so hard to get you to do anything,"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Free at last   14th July 2017, 2:33 pm

The moment her mouth opened he felt a shiver took over his body, he knew for sure he'd be dead meat this time or at least one that couldn't breath. "Fuck did I say something wrong, how could she have caught on so quickly?" hope glance to his left and right, realizing there was nothing he could say to save him, hope closed his eyes as he prepared for a punch yet instead she lifted him of his feet in hope to intimidate him; though it didn't work well he'd simply agree "alright, I'll come with you, ju-... wait, you seriously only wanted to go on a walk?" Hope plea to come with her turned into a honest question, what hope had first envisioned when she asked him to go on the walk with her was something involving paperwork in a secluded location; where she could freely attack him for lazing around without much consequence. It just felt so different know that he realive the truth, he'd sigh whipping the transparent sweet from his forehead; it was actually the first time she wanted to him to do something other than work.

Ty smith:

Yu chromatica:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
LexxiLove

PostSubject: Re: Free at last   14th July 2017, 2:42 pm

"Well if the desire for work should arise I won't stop you," Alexus added and let go of him, flipping back through her own papers. "And by that I mean you will have more work waiting for you when we return," She tucked the papers back in to her satchel hanging from her hip. Truly her main purpose was trying to at least get a little more bond, maybe then he just might have the feeling of guilt to disappoint her and at least get something done. It was worth a chance anyway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Free at last   14th July 2017, 3:07 pm

Hope inhaled deeply then exhaled softly, finally being released from her grasp; air was finally starting to curculate for him. "dammit, I knew it was too good to be true. hope glance at alexus and smiled "shall we be on our way" at this point hope had no intention of leaving for now, but in the near future he'd use any opportunity to leave. Hope place both his hands behind his head, then slowly started to walk towards the northern gates ibara "so alexus, what caused toy to join the batchitari?" He questioned, glancing towards alexus who was actually at best three inches shorter than him. Hope never liked the thought of taking a quiet walk with someone, thus had to engage in conversation.

Ty smith:

Yu chromatica:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
LexxiLove

PostSubject: Re: Free at last   21st July 2017, 3:15 pm

Alexus would simply stand there a moment before she motioned for him to walk in front of her, "Whilst I'm sure I don't need to worry, you should still go ahead so you don't shirk walking as well as working," She certainly was serious about this walk it seemed. "I joined because I didn't really feel much for where I was and where I was going at the time. Then I met you, drawn to you. And the fact people seem to rely on me to get you to work keeps me here mostly,"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Free at last   21st July 2017, 5:28 pm

It seemed that even as serious as she usually was she could still tell jokes "drawn to me how, like how ink is drawn to the paper." he teasedletting out a soft giggle before starting to tease her once again "people only like to witness the lazy captain get beaten up, and you're the one whose going to!" It seemed like a joke but he was actually serious about the last part, who would love to see their boss get beaten up for throwing the work onto someone else. "my job isn't to sit in the office and do paperwork on the daily, my job is to get into the lab and experiment with things that's going to save people's life. It just that a good leader needs to also do paperwork, and that's not me" he stated as he threw his arms behind his head and closed his eyes.

Ty smith:

Yu chromatica:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free at last   

Back to top Go down

Free at last
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1