Share | 

A Surprise Love

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zakiyoshi
Admin

PostSubject: A Surprise Love   14th July 2017, 8:19 am

Without her genin team Himiko would take the chance to better explore the shopping complex, having shed her priestess robe after realising she stood out even more whilst wearing it. With the recent breakfast settling in her stomach, she would go about the area simply seeing what was on offer. She wanted to see it all, even if that did mean she began to wander into the more shadowy areas of the Complex. She wasn't even sure what she would find, her intention maybe finding something to celebrate her team entering the exams, give them something to motivate them to a win.

Desired Traits of Waifu (for reference):

Himiko Zakiyoshi:

Stohana Fushicho:

Noah Lane:

Kori Kuroshio:

Ariel Chromatica:

Cassiel Ibwa:

Lilica Argent:

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise Love   16th July 2017, 8:01 pm

It was a common misconception that there were any shadowy areas of the shopping complex in fact there was no evidence of any sort of things that could even be considered seedy. So after a fruitless search she would find nothing of the sort and taking pity on her one of the workers would point her in the direction of one of the onsens to take the edge off. If she followed saod workers direction she would be led to a lavish place with various women and men attending to the patrons of the place waiting on them hand and foot as well as giving some people massages. A rather homely woman of somewhat advanced age would beckon Himiko to her mainly to discuss exactly what sort off service was interested in receiving today.

Jax...Don't make me punch you in the face:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutobeginnings.forumsmotions.com
Zakiyoshi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise Love   16th July 2017, 8:09 pm

Himiko became a little over eager at the idea of visiting an onsen here, feeling it had been some time since being able to actually relax in one. Thus she would make her way immediately over. Upon finding it she would cast her gaze across those working there, doing the waiting and the massaging. Being beckoned over, a good few seconds after such did she even start to move towards the woman, she would smile to the woman. "I erm... don't actually know, so erm... I guess whatever is the most popular?" It was clear she was new to the area and just making her choice based on whatever was asked for most.

Himiko Zakiyoshi:

Stohana Fushicho:

Noah Lane:

Kori Kuroshio:

Ariel Chromatica:

Cassiel Ibwa:

Lilica Argent:

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise Love   19th July 2017, 11:53 am

The lady would nod, before ringing a bell three times in a specific pattern and then holding up a hand for Himiko to wait, after about a couple of seconds two girls would emerge from the backroom both of them heading towards her and when they got to her the on on the left would speak. "If you would follow us, please." she said while the other would begin to walk away to a different area from when they came, yet it was obvious they were going to a more private section of the onsen. Assuming Himiko didn't protest they would lead her to her own private room, which contained several things, most notable being the circular bath in the center which had a cylinder which was completely without light. They wouldn't lead her to the bath first but rather over to a massage table, and one of them would begin to undress her while the other would glance at her body before looking over their collection of oils to determine which would be best suited towards revitalizing her body.

"Do not worry, we will take care of you. In fact so that you'll feel more at ease perhaps you would like to hear specific music? Or maybe we can indulge you in conversation, like perhaps whether or not you are single if you don't mind us asking." the other girl would speak this time, as she attempted to take off all of Himiko's clothing after all the most popular package within the onsen also happened to be the most expensive.

Back to top Go down
Zakiyoshi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise Love   19th July 2017, 1:55 pm

Himiko followed the two ladies ushering her away down the hall without realising for herself just what she was getting herself into. As far as she was aware she was just in for a relaxing time. She was clearly surprised however when one of the girls began in actually stripping her of her clothing. When she thought about it, it made sense. Her normal clothes didn't get much access to her skin, so whilst she felt a little embarrassed to she joined in the removal of her own clothes. At least she was alone with the two. "M-Me? Oh erm... A little music could be nice. I actually sing myself. And yes I'm single." She didn't know why she was feeling so open. Maybe it was the situation or the woman herself.

Himiko Zakiyoshi:

Stohana Fushicho:

Noah Lane:

Kori Kuroshio:

Ariel Chromatica:

Cassiel Ibwa:

Lilica Argent:

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise Love   8th August 2017, 1:44 pm

"Relax, you don't have to be shy. So you are single, I'm guessing you just haven't found the perfect person for you." One of the girls said while gesturing for her to lay down as they had a specially prepared table for such things now that she had been properly disrobed. If she agreed the girl would have her lay on her stomach allowing her face to fit in the hole for such things so that it wasn't uncomfortable while the other girl would run her hands down Himiko's sides so as to get a feel for her skin texture before sharing a glance with the first one who would pick very specific bottles which would be tailored to her needs.

"But if you had a preference, what would you be interested in? Physically I mean do you prefer Humans or something more delicate like Nova, or do you like the stamina a Zireh has or perhaps someone in tune with their instincts like Faunus?" she said while her fellow masseuse dripped the oil onto Himiko's back, and she would wait for Himiko's reaction before she began spreading the oil around the kunoichi's frame.

Back to top Go down
Zakiyoshi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise Love   8th August 2017, 1:54 pm

Himiko was still just a little nervous as she climbed up on to the table and relaxing herself into position, something that she actually found quite difficult to do, especially with the conversation. "Oh erm... w-well, my people are... uniq- Oo~" She was cut off by the drip of the oil, having a peculiar effect in causing a flicker on her neck where the Zakiyoshi gills were. "S-Sorry, caught me a little off guard. And... I don't know. I have a mixed heritage, I don't think I've had any single genetic make up in my direct family for generations," She relaxed simply by finding some forms of humour. "A lot has been diluted I guess, but my strongest genetics are a cross Human-Zireh." Chatting to the two women was oddly as calming as the massage. "I suppose keeping that line going,"

Himiko Zakiyoshi:

Stohana Fushicho:

Noah Lane:

Kori Kuroshio:

Ariel Chromatica:

Cassiel Ibwa:

Lilica Argent:

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise Love   10th August 2017, 10:14 am

"I believe I may have misunderstood you, does that mean you'd prefer to keep up the diversity in your gene pool with say a Nova or a Faunus or does that mean you are looking for a Hybrid like yourself?" She would say as she focused on Himiko's lower half while her counterpart focused on the parts above the waist. Already they were beginning to get a bit of a feel for the type that their client preferred but it was crucial that they knew more.

"Or perhaps she isn't selective, which brings about the question of whether or not you prefer boys, girls, or whomever falls within that spectrum." she said as she alternated between applying pressure to the muscles which were known to receive the most strain due to combat and the points which where near major tenketsu which would most likely be sore albeit not noticeable usually due to constant use and potential overuse of reserves.

Last edited by Aurielle on 10th August 2017, 10:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zakiyoshi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise Love   10th August 2017, 10:21 am

Himiko took a deep breath as the pressures being applied to her muscles began to unwind her more and more, for someone who could turn herself to water she had plenty of tension built up over time. "Yes, I wouldn't consider myself picky. There's just... tales from my family that they 'just knew' their partners." She shook her shoulder a little as she got herself in to a better, more comfortable position. "... However it hasn't passed my attention I tend to notice the feminine form more. And... well... it wouldn't matter, I could become pregnant regardless thanks to my heritage,"

Himiko Zakiyoshi:

Stohana Fushicho:

Noah Lane:

Kori Kuroshio:

Ariel Chromatica:

Cassiel Ibwa:

Lilica Argent:

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise Love   12th August 2017, 9:41 am

[quote="Aurielle"]"Ah I see, well that is a useful family trait, it does save one the issue of trial and error" The woman said while her counterpart giggled as both of them worked on getting every bit of tension from their client relieved, sure there were a couple close calls where she wanted to have her hands wander but she managed to keep it professional as the shinobi wasn't paying for that type of service.

"When we finish up here we'll take you to the next portion, in this package you will get the complete experience of our fine establishment and do not shy away from telling us what you want okay?" She said after she finished laughing, she would look up seemingly at no one and wink before continuing like nothing had happened. Sure enough whatever signal she sent would cause the bath in the center to begin to bubble and heat up with steam gradually beginning to spread throughout the private room.

Back to top Go down
Zakiyoshi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise Love   12th August 2017, 9:51 am

Himiko remained silent from then, not really thinking what more she could say, besides a short noise of affirmation. She wouldn't even be aware of the second woman winking at seemingly nothing, though she did hear the central bath bubbling. She couldn't help her curiousity though at what this all looked like, closing her eyes, one opening and would reveal her active dojutsu, and activating her Scrying ability to see through the water steaming from the bath with the one closed eye.

Spoiler:

Himiko Zakiyoshi:

Stohana Fushicho:

Noah Lane:

Kori Kuroshio:

Ariel Chromatica:

Cassiel Ibwa:

Lilica Argent:

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise Love   24th August 2017, 1:27 pm

Plenty of women were in the pool as were some men, and a few others but either way there was a diversity and yet a common trend was what they were, seeing as none of them bore fauna traits or had pointed ears rather some had a metallic sheen to their skin while others had it to their hair or eyes. Some looked completely human and others stood out as being Zireh to the core, there was even one who was actually intangible floating above the water with an almost forlorn expression on their face. Either way the two women would continue massaging Himiko for a bit before stopping with one of them running her fingers down her back before speaking. "If you would turn over please?" she said while the other one would proceed to continue with the questioning and once Himiko turned over the two of them would continue to rub out all of her stress one area at a time. "So I suppose due to your clan love is the most important trait within a match, I had heard that some shinobi choose partners based on the potential strength of their offspring. Still you have to have some sort of personality traits which interest you more than others yes?"

Back to top Go down
Zakiyoshi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise Love   24th August 2017, 2:42 pm

Himiko surprised even herself at how receptive she was to turning over in the nude, only after did she realise how revealing this was whilst mentally speaking to herself and a muttered apology to Kikuri. "It's a funny thing. My heritage has always been for love. Maybe that's made me weak along the way, but... we're a loving family. We've branched out over the years enough that... we've been stronger because of that love." She would nervously laugh, realising it probably sounded so silly to outsides. "I think... I want to continue my work. But... well... call me a little silly but I want to carry on my family, but... I want to be the one to do it. So my partner would need to be supportive of my dreams, maybe even have big dreams of their own so I can support them too, and to understand I'm going to need a couple months of affection whilst I carry their child," She began to laugh again with a more serious tone this time. "Just... someone to make me happy, so I can make them happy in return,"

Himiko Zakiyoshi:

Stohana Fushicho:

Noah Lane:

Kori Kuroshio:

Ariel Chromatica:

Cassiel Ibwa:

Lilica Argent:

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise Love   27th August 2017, 6:23 pm

As a result of her word only three of the individuals within the pool would exit the room leaving the vast majority still involved in fitting Himiko's criteria "That's nice and you don't seem picky which means you really are in it for companionship." The first woman said while she worked in tandem with her companion to massage Himiko's anterior and working her way downward. "Still I'm curious as I know it is important to you shinobi types to have children who will be able to have access to their chakra. Would you care if your partner was fully a civilian or would you at least prefer them to of had some chakra training in the past if they weren't a shinobi like yourself?" The other one said while going for specific pressure points which were sure to gradually get Himiko all riled up, after all she wanted to make sure she wasn't just speaking with her brain or her heart but also the other organs which were pretty important in the attraction sense.

Back to top Go down
Zakiyoshi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise Love   27th August 2017, 6:31 pm

Himiko wiggled a little on the table, hand coming up to wipe her brow as she found herself breaking a sweat a little. "Well... yeah. You see I have this fairly unique style passed through my family. I wouldn't mind a student learning it from me, but it's a closely kept family tradition. So... yeah, I think I would want my child to have working chakra." She took a deep breath as she was calming herself again, despite feeling the heightening temperature of her body, "... She'd have to be good in bed too," She spoke absently, hardly even realising she had said it out loud.

Himiko Zakiyoshi:

Stohana Fushicho:

Noah Lane:

Kori Kuroshio:

Ariel Chromatica:

Cassiel Ibwa:

Lilica Argent:

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise Love   27th August 2017, 6:41 pm

Both of the women would giggle at the last comment, though the pronoun Himiko used did serve to have majority of the men exit the pool the only remaining ones were either very confident in their ability to please or had their own unique reasons for staying. Other than that fifteen other individuals would leave as well lowering the amount remaining in the pool to just seven each of them different in their own ways more than just appearance. In total there were two individuals who were androgynous, two men and three women, though all of them seemed to have a mix of zireh and human traits well except for one but that was because that specific one was intangible. Meanwhile the two massaging her would continue their ministrations eventually working in tandem to stimulate more than just the healing process, yet as things began feeling good for Himiko they would wind down to make sure that she was frustrated. "It's almost time for the second phase." she said before looking to her companion who would finish the first's sentence. "Are you prepared?"

Back to top Go down
Zakiyoshi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise Love   27th August 2017, 6:47 pm

Himiko finally opened her eyes again looking at the two, feeling like her body was tensing back up against despite how relaxed she also felt. It was a very confusing feeling. "Second... phase?" She repeated, feeling all the more clueless than she had been, thinking to herself how she really should have investigated this whole thing before taking part. Not that she didn't find herself enjoying her time, but she just felt it would make a little more sense to her. "I... don't know what that is, so I'm just going to say yes?"

Himiko Zakiyoshi:

Stohana Fushicho:

Noah Lane:

Kori Kuroshio:

Ariel Chromatica:

Cassiel Ibwa:

Lilica Argent:

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise Love   27th August 2017, 6:57 pm

"Wonderful, now please sit up and come with me to the water." The first woman said and if Himiko did what she asked the second would quickly pack away the items that they were using and proceed to walk away pleased that she had managed to do her job. "As they all know by now, your name is Himiko and this is essentially what the second phase entails. Relax and get to know them, think of this as private speed dating. Sure you are exposed but so are they so do not feel anxious and be yourself." she said waiting for Himiko to essentially take in the sights of the seven who had stayed to interact with her as the mist which came from the water slightly got thinner maintaining the scenery yet allowing better sight.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Zakiyoshi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise Love   27th August 2017, 7:44 pm

Himiko mentally screamed as she was displayed in front of the seven who remained being brought to the water, quickly just sinking herself in the water up to her shoulders. It helped that they were nude too, although perhaps not as much as she might have liked. "S-Speed dating?" She repeated, looking back to the woman, not realising this was what she were doing. She remained sceptical, but she'd paid for the experience after all. She looked about the group of them, seeing clearly two men, three woman, and another two she couldn't directly put her finger on until getting a glimpse of what they were packing. "S-So... erm... wh-where do I begin?" She directed more at the group than the woman. Right away the first of the androgynous caught her attention with their pale hair, wondering how they might might with the typical clan hair colour. Perhaps silvery? The next along was a cute young woman, she could tell only because she was sitting on the edge of the water and her small chest and crotch was on show. She was talking with another dark haired woman, both seeming to lose track of their conversation as Himiko was led in to the water. Her eyes flicked to the other side, spotting a boy and girl with similar features, whilst she couldn't be certain, she could swear they might just be siblings. Beyond them was a grinning blonde young man, posing to clearly try and catch her attention as he was so confident. The final woman seemed just rather cute, enjoying floating on her back it seemed as so much hair spilled out around her. With a deep breath she stepped up, not sure who to speak to first.

As they appear in this post:

Himiko Zakiyoshi:

Stohana Fushicho:

Noah Lane:

Kori Kuroshio:

Ariel Chromatica:

Cassiel Ibwa:

Lilica Argent:

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise Love   30th August 2017, 1:49 pm

The first of the two women would state her intentions blatantly as her androgynous features matched up with her personality in that respect. "Are you rich? I have to ask because otherwise you won't be able to entertain me." she said with the other woman next to her looking at her with a scandalized glare. The siblings would giggle as it was only expected that she would make an outburst like that while seeing an opportunity the second guy would speak next. "Forgive her milady, she has an uncouth tongue, my name is Sieghart and it is truly a pleasure to witness your beauty." he said after swimming over holding out his hand so that he may kiss hers. The floating girl would continue to do so absentmindedly seeing as she couldn't actually touch the surface of the water seeing as she was intangible whereas the first one she noticed would say nothing though their eyes would narrow as Himiko was analyzed more deeply than the others who seemed fine with her outward appearance.

Last edited by Aurielle on 1st September 2017, 11:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zakiyoshi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise Love   30th August 2017, 3:18 pm

forgot:

Himiko groaned as she was immediately turned away from the one who clearly cared for money over people. She didn't even want to answer her for that. She still felt off being amongst the people for this speed dating type thing. As the guy approached her and introduced himself she would smile to him still. Sure he was attractive, but she couldn't help but feel no natural response. She would give him a chance though at the least. She felt the hairs on the back of her neck stand on edge, knowing there was something in the looks she was getting that was of but unable to get a better grasp of just what was causing her to feel that way. She handed get hand to Sieghart for him to kiss, "That's real sweet of you to day, thank you. Can I get every body else's names then?" She questioned, looking about them in turn.

Himiko Zakiyoshi:

Stohana Fushicho:

Noah Lane:

Kori Kuroshio:

Ariel Chromatica:

Cassiel Ibwa:

Lilica Argent:

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise Love   31st August 2017, 7:47 am

"Tch, ignored. It was Ash by the way." The now named Ashley said before getting out of the pool and leaving as due to Himiko not answering the question right away she had lost interest. "NinianNorman" The siblings said right after another both of them smirking in sync just like the twins they were, truthfully they were loathe to be separated so if Himiko did in fact take an interest in one of them they'd most likely try to get her to also buy the other one. Luna The floating girl said lifting her hand up and waving though otherwise she didn't move much and went back to floating serenely while Sieghart would release Himiko's hand before bowing with somewhat of a flourish. "Alas, while I had hoped to win you over I can see that your interest lies elsewhere, I hope whomever you pick makes you as happy as I would of milady." he would say revealing one of his talents at reading people at least in that sort of way and would back up to spare her one last glance before turning around and leaving as well. Thus leaving the other two who had yet to reveal their names to her, the one looking at her with a distinct stare and the woman who had felt offended for her due to Ash's comment in the beginning. Terry Though whispered it was loud enough to be heard over the water and still didn't give a clue to Terry's actual gender. Last but not least, Cecelia. Oh and even though Sieg already apologized for her, I'm sorry you had to deal with Ash as well. Cece said with a smile before apologizing on behalf of her friend since she didn't want her abrasive demeanor to ruin her chances at potential love.

Back to top Go down
Zakiyoshi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise Love   31st August 2017, 7:57 am

Himiko along as she caught there names, coding still too ignore Ash. She wanted someone to care for her, that one seemed only to care for money. Himiko was good for money because she didn't spend it, but she liked it that way and hoped to keep that. With those ones having left she began to grow a little more unsure on what more to say. "I'm... Sorry this is a whole new thing for me. I didn't expect this to be how the day would go for me do I fell horribly under prepared for something like this." She rubbed the back of her head just trying to think. She did however get nothing.

Himiko Zakiyoshi:

Stohana Fushicho:

Noah Lane:

Kori Kuroshio:

Ariel Chromatica:

Cassiel Ibwa:

Lilica Argent:

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise Love   1st September 2017, 10:41 am

Luna can help with introductions then. Luna said still somewhat spaced out before she turned in the middle of the air so that she could lay on her front. "All of us are descendant from Shinobi with Luna, Terry and Cecelia being from the union of a Ninja and an Entity. The twins however are descendant from a Samurai-Weaponkin. Luna's special feature is being intangible, Terry's special feature is baby making, Cecelia's special feature is having unique eyes. The twins special feature is being really good in bed and always offering threesomes." she said with all of the others either indifferent (Terry), nervous (Cecelia) or embarrassed (Twins) at her telling Himiko what was what. "Luna now thinks Himiko should tell her what she is and what her special features are."

Last edited by Aurielle on 1st September 2017, 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zakiyoshi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise Love   1st September 2017, 11:17 am

Himiko nodded, looking at each as she was told a little bit more about them. Although she was brought to laugh a little as she was told about Terry's 'special feature'. "Erm, well alright I guess. I'm a Zakiyoshi, a clan that excels in water techniques. We... well we have our own eye techniques too," To make her point she briefly activated hers in it's first stage to show the effect of it to them. "I can also turn my body in to water from my clan. On a personal note, I inherited this ability to create vials of highly concentrated water chakra, going way back through the years, and I developed my own style of vocal ninjutsu. As in, a lot of my techniques are done through projecting chakra through my voice," She nervously laughed, all but forgetting that she was actually naked by then. "So... I'm a singer,"

Himiko Zakiyoshi:

Stohana Fushicho:

Noah Lane:

Kori Kuroshio:

Ariel Chromatica:

Cassiel Ibwa:

Lilica Argent:

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise Love   

Back to top Go down