Welcome to NB or Welcome back, either way your here now. Awesome <3

Share | 

A Surprise Love

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zakiyoshi
Admin

PostSubject: A Surprise Love   14th July 2017, 8:19 am

Without her genin team Himiko would take the chance to better explore the shopping complex, having shed her priestess robe after realising she stood out even more whilst wearing it. With the recent breakfast settling in her stomach, she would go about the area simply seeing what was on offer. She wanted to see it all, even if that did mean she began to wander into the more shadowy areas of the Complex. She wasn't even sure what she would find, her intention maybe finding something to celebrate her team entering the exams, give them something to motivate them to a win.

Desired Traits of Waifu (for reference):

Himiko Zakiyoshi:

Stohana Fushicho:

Noah Lane:

Kori Kuroshio:

Ariel Chromatica:

Cassiel Ibwa:

Lilica Argent:

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise Love   16th July 2017, 8:01 pm

It was a common misconception that there were any shadowy areas of the shopping complex in fact there was no evidence of any sort of things that could even be considered seedy. So after a fruitless search she would find nothing of the sort and taking pity on her one of the workers would point her in the direction of one of the onsens to take the edge off. If she followed saod workers direction she would be led to a lavish place with various women and men attending to the patrons of the place waiting on them hand and foot as well as giving some people massages. A rather homely woman of somewhat advanced age would beckon Himiko to her mainly to discuss exactly what sort off service was interested in receiving today.

Jax...Don't make me punch you in the face:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutobeginnings.forumsmotions.com Online
Zakiyoshi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise Love   16th July 2017, 8:09 pm

Himiko became a little over eager at the idea of visiting an onsen here, feeling it had been some time since being able to actually relax in one. Thus she would make her way immediately over. Upon finding it she would cast her gaze across those working there, doing the waiting and the massaging. Being beckoned over, a good few seconds after such did she even start to move towards the woman, she would smile to the woman. "I erm... don't actually know, so erm... I guess whatever is the most popular?" It was clear she was new to the area and just making her choice based on whatever was asked for most.

Himiko Zakiyoshi:

Stohana Fushicho:

Noah Lane:

Kori Kuroshio:

Ariel Chromatica:

Cassiel Ibwa:

Lilica Argent:

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise Love   19th July 2017, 11:53 am

The lady would nod, before ringing a bell three times in a specific pattern and then holding up a hand for Himiko to wait, after about a couple of seconds two girls would emerge from the backroom both of them heading towards her and when they got to her the on on the left would speak. "If you would follow us, please." she said while the other would begin to walk away to a different area from when they came, yet it was obvious they were going to a more private section of the onsen. Assuming Himiko didn't protest they would lead her to her own private room, which contained several things, most notable being the circular bath in the center which had a cylinder which was completely without light. They wouldn't lead her to the bath first but rather over to a massage table, and one of them would begin to undress her while the other would glance at her body before looking over their collection of oils to determine which would be best suited towards revitalizing her body.

"Do not worry, we will take care of you. In fact so that you'll feel more at ease perhaps you would like to hear specific music? Or maybe we can indulge you in conversation, like perhaps whether or not you are single if you don't mind us asking." the other girl would speak this time, as she attempted to take off all of Himiko's clothing after all the most popular package within the onsen also happened to be the most expensive.

Jax...Don't make me punch you in the face:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutobeginnings.forumsmotions.com Online
Zakiyoshi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise Love   19th July 2017, 1:55 pm

Himiko followed the two ladies ushering her away down the hall without realising for herself just what she was getting herself into. As far as she was aware she was just in for a relaxing time. She was clearly surprised however when one of the girls began in actually stripping her of her clothing. When she thought about it, it made sense. Her normal clothes didn't get much access to her skin, so whilst she felt a little embarrassed to she joined in the removal of her own clothes. At least she was alone with the two. "M-Me? Oh erm... A little music could be nice. I actually sing myself. And yes I'm single." She didn't know why she was feeling so open. Maybe it was the situation or the woman herself.

Himiko Zakiyoshi:

Stohana Fushicho:

Noah Lane:

Kori Kuroshio:

Ariel Chromatica:

Cassiel Ibwa:

Lilica Argent:

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise Love   

Back to top Go down