Share | 

A Surprise Love

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise Love   1st September 2017, 11:35 am

"It's pointless, although she hasn't realized it yet she has already chosen." Terry whispered once more, after Himiko introduced herself, before getting out of the pool. "Nini, Nor you weren't ever in the running. Luna you probably had a good chance but, it seems Cece wins this one, my skills don't lie after all." Terry said looking over towards the others before sparing a glance at Himiko with a frown. "Not looking for power indeed, it seems your lineage would instead prioritize power for lack of your ability to choose it for yourself.". Once all of them had left Cecelia would be left there looking slightly upset at how badly Terry had reacted to the whole thing. "Um, sorry about that Terry is just in a unique situation and doesn't think love truly exists. Um, although I can't sing I can dance very well and I guess a similarity between the two of us is the fact that we both have eye techniques." Cecelia said before removing the contact lenses that she was using to hide her dojutsu. After all once activated the Zenraigan always remained so and she had been taught to hide her eyes to prevent those merely looking to breed her due to those traits from trying to purchase her. "I know things haven't been explained to you but, since you've made it this far I'm now allowed to tell you. The special package is a massage and an exchange, your money for a slave of your choice in this case me."

Jax...Don't make me punch you in the face:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutobeginnings.forumsmotions.com
Zakiyoshi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise Love   1st September 2017, 11:42 am

Himiko began to retract as she felt attacked by Terry this time around, not understanding just why she was being yelled at like that. To be accused of seeking 'power' was just strange for her. She still didn't have any clue why any of them were there after all. But as that was finally revealed when she was left alone with just the one girl did everything fall in to place. She had never had it happen before in her years of life, but first she was surprised to see the girl removing contact lenses, but where most of the surprise came was on being told the whole package. And her Bakufuko activated for a brief moment. "Ah! Th-that's... sorry I've just never had that happen. G-Guess I was just a little stunned," Every ounce of her nerves was right back on top of her. "S-Slave though? Y-You... you're all slaves?" Her eyes glanced towards the area the rest of the people had left from, never having expected any of them to actually be slaves. She tried not to think though, now alone with Cecelia she found she almost didn't want to leave just yet. "So... you're... a dancer?" She asked, a little nervous still and just as curious.

Himiko Zakiyoshi:

Stohana Fushicho:

Noah Lane:

Kori Kuroshio:

Ariel Chromatica:

Cassiel Ibwa:

Lilica Argent:

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise Love   1st September 2017, 12:13 pm

"Yes, initially I did it for fun however when my parents were killed by Shogunate troops I used it to support myself. I wasn't all that capable in the academy I guess that's because I didn't want to have to kill people and take them away from their families just like mine were taken from me. Eventually I found my way into the underworld though got involved with the wrong people and was sold into slavery, fortunately I was rescued and sent here rather than some of the other rings outside of Epsilon's borders. Cece said blushing only because she found Himiko's dojutsu quite beautiful when they suddenly activated, all her life she had been told her eyes would get her raped or killed but for once when looking at strange eyes she felt content. This moment was slightly broken when the matron entered the room followed by the two who had been massaging Himiko both of them carrying clothes for both of them to wear. In Himiko's case it was what she was wearing previously albeit washed and already dried while for Cecelia it was a qipao symbolizing her purchase.

"Good you have chosen such a nice once, I'm glad that Cecelia is ending up in the hands of someone who seems to be pure hearted. Still, she won't come cheap, she is worth 120,000 Xel. We require half of her worth paid up front and the rest can be paid in installments of 3,000 Xel every week or 12,000 Xel every month it depends on you. However know this, any damage to her before the payment is fulfilled will incur additional charges and damage does include getting her pregnant and taking her virginity which will incur an additional 60,000 and 30,000 Xel charge respectively. So, do you have it or not?"

Back to top Go down
Zakiyoshi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise Love   1st September 2017, 12:26 pm

Himiko was thankful for her clothing, but audiably sighed as she didn't expect to have to be spending so much on her journey. "No, no, it's fine." She would get her satchel from them, taking one of the vials, hidden specifically to be one she hid her money inside. Some might've seen it strange she carried so much with her, but she simply just liked carrying it with her. "Sixty." she said bluntly as she then turned to the girl who she had... just bought. There was no way around that thought now. "Besides, it's not like I'm equipped for that sort of thing," She would say as a joke to ease the tension she felt. She would step away from them then, throwing her Priestess robe around herself, taking a small inhale at the new scent from being cleaned in a new place, and offered her hand then to Cecelia. "Well, I'm probably needed back home pretty soon. I guess... it's gonna be your home too."

Himiko Zakiyoshi:

Stohana Fushicho:

Noah Lane:

Kori Kuroshio:

Ariel Chromatica:

Cassiel Ibwa:

Lilica Argent:

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise Love   1st September 2017, 1:12 pm

"Indeed." The Madam said collecting the Xel and then moving over to Cecelia and touching her neck causing a fuinjutsu formula to light up on her before shifting into something else. "When you are ready to make your payments simply put the Xel on the center of Cecelia's back, eventually when you've met all of your payments she will be completely free from her binding and you will now have full ownership of her. Maintaining additional security will not fall on you as she will no longer be restricted by the slave bindings placed on her by this fine establishment." she said once more speaking to Himiko before patting Cecelia on the head and walking away. "Enjoy yourself, and be safe Cecelia, it was a pleasure having you work for me."

Once the Madam was gone Cecelia would move over to Himiko before giving her a hug merely to express her gratitude at being purchased and well her new owner mentioning that she'd be getting a new home. "Yes, I can't wait to see it." Cecelia said relieved that rather than treat her as she was Himiko was making an effort to treat her as an equal which was better than she hoped for when she knew she'd eventually be bought. "So, shall we go?"

(Cecelia Exits)

OOC:

Back to top Go down
Zakiyoshi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise Love   2nd September 2017, 9:35 am

Himiko sighed, still struggling to grasp what was going on here, or how she would even explain this to her genin team. "Oh wow, how would Armen feel about this?" She muttered the question to herself before giving a little laugh, "Oh, I can imagine how he'd be," She looked to Cecelia then, feeling a little swelling inside of her, about to grab Cecelia's hand to lead her out, but decided otherwise. She would just smile and lead the way out the way she'd came in earlier. She came in, and was now leaving feeling incredibly relaxed, and with a girl. This wouldn't be easy to explain at all.

(Himiko Exits)

OoC:

Himiko Zakiyoshi:

Stohana Fushicho:

Noah Lane:

Kori Kuroshio:

Ariel Chromatica:

Cassiel Ibwa:

Lilica Argent:

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sponsored content