HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Join the fight against the Gobi in the Land of Graves

Share | 
 

 Winter Wonderland [Mission]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xiao

avatar

Posts : 1982
Join date : 2013-02-11
Age : 24
Location : A ball where masked souls dance

PostSubject: Winter Wonderland [Mission]    24th August 2017, 11:54 am

Mission:
 

Though she had only been in the Land of Glaciers for a few days but she was already getting used to the climate. Was it due to the fact that she was a true all taijutsu ronin? Who knew but that didn’t matter now as they had to focus on the task at hand. Having already secured the loan from the bank, she was now able to build the ranch in Pandora. But before she did that she would have to ensure that her ranch was actually occupied so that she could make some money for herself, the village and to pay off her loan. With Curtis at her side, she would begin trudging through the snow in hopes to find her first target.

***********************
Hiro:
 

Belladonna:
 

Takeshi:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haio



Posts : 453
Join date : 2016-04-17
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Winter Wonderland [Mission]    21st September 2017, 1:35 pm

cersei wasn't the only one who was getting used to the cold, well maybe not exactly getting used to, the group of sukuagiru was one who had grown up in glacier for many years and right now it was the perfect test to see if they had what it took to continue living. the group followed a sense of order as the biggest one took the lead of the group, he sniffed into the air for an unfamiliar smell, well two to be honest. the first matter of business was to take them down, the second business was to eat the delicious taste of their flesh. the three opened their mouth and released water vapor into the air clouding the area, this concealment technique was strong enough to hide their presence from B-rank chakra sensory.

group:
 

***********************
Ty smith:
 

Yu chromatica:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xiao

avatar

Posts : 1982
Join date : 2013-02-11
Age : 24
Location : A ball where masked souls dance

PostSubject: Re: Winter Wonderland [Mission]    21st September 2017, 4:59 pm

Cersei was busy freezing her ass off to have noticed the three fauna approaching and it was only until the mist had obstructed her vision she noticed the danger herself and Curtis was in. “Well that was unexpected.” Cersei said out loud as she was able to pinpoint the location of the group of thanks to her vibration sense. Since she now knew the location of the group she needed to deal with the mist that had been blinding Curtis. Opening her wings she would turn in their direction and would flap with A rank strength in an attempt to blow the mist away using the torrent of wind generated by her wings. This seemed like a great idea on paper, however, she was unsure if it would work.

Spoiler:
 

***********************
Hiro:
 

Belladonna:
 

Takeshi:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haio



Posts : 453
Join date : 2016-04-17
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Winter Wonderland [Mission]    21st September 2017, 10:39 pm

It would seem that cersei's attempt to clear the hidden mist would work, it seemed almost too perfect, in the distance where the three once stood, there was only the big one with two exact copies of himself. In the time cersei had took to disperse the mist the other two had taken their time to hide behind two tree on opposing sides of the of the battle field. The three larger sukuagiru who stood in front if them charged at the group at C-rank speeds, since cersei was sensory was able to sense movement related to the vibration, she would be able to feel the force they woved at was also backed with C-rank strengths, causing their charge to be charted at C+ speeds. The charged was aimed to separate both curtis and cersei away from each other

***********************
Ty smith:
 

Yu chromatica:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xiao

avatar

Posts : 1982
Join date : 2013-02-11
Age : 24
Location : A ball where masked souls dance

PostSubject: Re: Winter Wonderland [Mission]    22nd September 2017, 9:34 pm

It worked, neat. Cersei thought as she was now able to see in front of and Curtis. Now that was out of the way it was time to take out the group of small fauna so that they could get this show on the road. Being able to sense their movement, Cersei would grab Curtis by the arm and flew upwards into the sky, putting some distance between them and the group. Once that was done, she would look to Curtis to do his thing. This should be quite easy for him since he was an Adept tamer and these were small fauna, well on paper it should be anyway if he failed to tame these small fauna from the get go then he was useless and she would probably drop him and let them feed on his flesh.

Spoiler:
 

***********************
Hiro:
 

Belladonna:
 

Takeshi:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haio



Posts : 453
Join date : 2016-04-17
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Winter Wonderland [Mission]    22nd September 2017, 10:24 pm

The ferocious, yet small sukuagiru have seen to meet their match. There was little they can do to actually defeat an opponent in the sky, despite the fact that she clearly out classed them, she hadn't yet choose to attack. The three small beast came together and simply waited for her to return down, in a way they seemed to be pleading for forgiveness, as they waited calmly. Upon cersei and curtis making it back to the ground, they looked at her with begging easy, to protect them.

***********************
Ty smith:
 

Yu chromatica:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xiao

avatar

Posts : 1982
Join date : 2013-02-11
Age : 24
Location : A ball where masked souls dance

PostSubject: Re: Winter Wonderland [Mission]    27th September 2017, 8:54 am

Aww they are so cute!” Cersei squealed as she made her way back to the ground with Curtis. Once she landed she would gently put Curtis down before making her way towards the three and scooping them up. It was funny how just a moment ago they wanted to rip her limb from limb but now they wanted her protection, still they were adorable! “Don’t worry loves, mama will protect you.” She said with a smile before taking a cage from Curtis then putting them in so that anything won’t happen to them while they continued their journey for more fauna.

***********************
Hiro:
 

Belladonna:
 

Takeshi:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haio



Posts : 453
Join date : 2016-04-17
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Winter Wonderland [Mission]    28th September 2017, 7:06 pm

It was disgusting how quickly the sukuagira jumped ship, but the mission still wasn't over. There were others who the group had to catch, or in this case had to catch the other. Due to cersei vibration sensory she could feel the montion of the two pokara coming towards her direction. To them it was simple lunch time, well actually, this time was perfect as their breakfast managed to get away from them. The two pokara spoted cersei to await what moves she'd make, and whether or not itll be a good idea to eat her or not?

***********************
Ty smith:
 

Yu chromatica:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xiao

avatar

Posts : 1982
Join date : 2013-02-11
Age : 24
Location : A ball where masked souls dance

PostSubject: Re: Winter Wonderland [Mission]    28th September 2017, 7:26 pm

With her new babies all safe and tucked away in her cage. The party of five would continue onward through the snow in search of new fauna to add to their family. “Hm? Something’s near it seems.” Cersei said out loud as she halted in her tracks. Turning into the direction where she felt the vibrations, she would notice two Pokara in the distance, staring right at them. “Well, would you look at that” Curtis stated as he was quite surprised at the fact that they were able to find two more fauna so quickly. It didn’t matter to Cersei, however, as the quicker she was able to gather these critters, was the quicker she would be able to go home and maybe see Baek. “Okay, do your thing, Curtis. Try not to die.” Curtis would step a few feet forward and began his attempt to coax the fauna over to their side.

Roll details:
 

***********************
Hiro:
 

Belladonna:
 

Takeshi:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haio



Posts : 453
Join date : 2016-04-17
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Winter Wonderland [Mission]    29th September 2017, 11:10 am

They seemed to be draw to this person call cersei, other than some food they wanted someone who was going to help them despite being pretty young fauna. They gathered around cersei faintly with the same lust for hunger, they seemed to be asking for her and curtis attention. Well cersei was a busy woman it was about time she continued with her day job after she peeve the two medium size fauna somewhere.

***********************
Ty smith:
 

Yu chromatica:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xiao

avatar

Posts : 1982
Join date : 2013-02-11
Age : 24
Location : A ball where masked souls dance

PostSubject: Re: Winter Wonderland [Mission]    4th October 2017, 10:44 am

Another success. Cersei thought as the fauna had started to gather around her. She was now at a crossroad, though she was pleased that she was able to tame the creatures she had set out for, keeping all five of them safe as well as Curtis would be a pain in the ass. With that said she made the decision to head back with her little group to the village and made sure they had the best accommodations, food, and water before flying north, with Curtis in her arms, to seek other targets. She had only needed one more fauna to add to her collection before heading back home to the Land of Ash.

Flying at A rank speeds.

***********************
Hiro:
 

Belladonna:
 

Takeshi:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enzo

avatar

Posts : 380
Join date : 2016-12-24
Age : 14

PostSubject: Re: Winter Wonderland [Mission]    27th October 2017, 7:22 pm

As she continued to fly, Cersei would soon find herself heading towards a field of grass-covered snow. There were fields as far as you could see, their view only broken by rows of trees surrounding the sparkling icy river flowing through this landscape. All around her were the sight of either dead or dying cows and sheep, resting silent pastures as their final resting place. Something caused this, and their feeding frenzy wasn't finished. If cersei investigated more, the dirty snow road stopped at an ordinary farmhouse surrounded by a tall hedge. The farmhouse was rebuilt not too long ago, and thus showed no signs of weathering or aging. However, there was a huge hole at the side of it, apparently leading towards the idea that a "creature" forced it's way through

What will she do
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xiao

avatar

Posts : 1982
Join date : 2013-02-11
Age : 24
Location : A ball where masked souls dance

PostSubject: Re: Winter Wonderland [Mission]    27th October 2017, 7:38 pm

Hm? That’s odd. Cersei thought as she flew over what appeared to be an abandoned farmland. Though she didn’t want to, in all honesty, she would fly down in the middle of the village before setting Curtis down. It was obvious that something had been wreaking havoc on this poor farm and it looks like it was up to her and Curtis to find out what exactly was it. Taking a quick look around, she would place her hand on the ground and tried to pick out any vibrations to see if there was still something lurking around. Curtis, on the other hand, would constantly survey the area as he didn’t want them to be snuck up on.

Spoiler:
 


***********************
Hiro:
 

Belladonna:
 

Takeshi:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enzo

avatar

Posts : 380
Join date : 2016-12-24
Age : 14

PostSubject: Re: Winter Wonderland [Mission]    29th October 2017, 2:23 am

The Giaorugu couldn't understand the source of it's hunger, it just kept munching away at the dead cows that it personally killed. It's tail felt weird, not realizing the three giggi that seem to be affecting it's behavior. As it continued to eat, the beast would sniff the air and look around. A new scent has seemed to enter the area after it went out of it's way top kill everything that came in it's path. The b rank speed of its stomps would be apparent to cersei at this point, with the creature beginning to exit the barn.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xiao

avatar

Posts : 1982
Join date : 2013-02-11
Age : 24
Location : A ball where masked souls dance

PostSubject: Re: Winter Wonderland [Mission]    29th October 2017, 9:26 pm

Having picked up the vibrations of what had been causing the ruckus, it seemed to be heading her way. Maybe it had some means of tracking as well? Who knew? Either way, she had to make a decision. Would she just wait to see what exactly it was and try and handle the situation or just hide and once it was something that didn’t concern her she could just leave. After all, she was here for one thing and one thing only and it was not to play superwoman and save people, that just wasn’t her style. After much deliberation, she would just stand her ground, ensuring that Curtis was near her so that she would be better able to protect him if need be.

***********************
Hiro:
 

Belladonna:
 

Takeshi:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enzo

avatar

Posts : 380
Join date : 2016-12-24
Age : 14

PostSubject: Re: Winter Wonderland [Mission]    29th October 2017, 10:25 pm

Coming out of the area, the giaoru would growl in cersei's direction and charge up some ice from within it's mouth. "Roarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Upon firing, it would unleash a wave of ice sickle shards that covered 40 feet and moved at A rank speeds. If Cersei was hit by even one of them, she and her companion would receive A rank ice hybrid damage, along with their unconscious bodies being a part of the feast that the giaoru had in store. However, if cersei paid attention, it was as if the giaoru was in pain the entire time.

The giggi didn't act yet, but maybe they will if their "host" was in danger.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xiao

avatar

Posts : 1982
Join date : 2013-02-11
Age : 24
Location : A ball where masked souls dance

PostSubject: Re: Winter Wonderland [Mission]    30th October 2017, 8:59 pm

Having sensed its movement thanks to her vibration sensory technique, once it came within her 160 feet of her two things would happen. If it had been coming towards her at max speeds it would end up tripping over its own feet and falling on its face eating a pile of snow/dirt. If wasn’t traveling at max tiers, the shards of ice that it had fired would be off its target by a few feet which would allow Cersei to grab Curtis and move to the left at A rank speeds. Once they were safe, Curtis would attempt to tame the fauna so that they wouldn’t have to go through a constant onslaught which would mean Cersei would have to crush it.

Spoiler:
 


Taming details:
 

***********************
Hiro:
 

Belladonna:
 

Takeshi:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enzo

avatar

Posts : 380
Join date : 2016-12-24
Age : 14

PostSubject: Re: Winter Wonderland [Mission]    31st October 2017, 8:59 am

Now calm, the beast basically laid there on the floor, while realizing all of a sudden that currently being dominated wasn't helping it's situation. As for the creatures on it's tail, after figuring out that their all you can eat buffet decided to stop its rampage, they hopped off and started to skedaddle on out of there. Whether they would be tamed too was up to the tamer, but the giaoru would be under their control for the moment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xiao

avatar

Posts : 1982
Join date : 2013-02-11
Age : 24
Location : A ball where masked souls dance

PostSubject: Re: Winter Wonderland [Mission]    31st October 2017, 9:36 pm

Cersei would let out a sigh of relief as the creature was successfully tamed as she wasn’t actually prepared to fight the thing as it looked annoying as hell. “Hm? Would you look at that.” Curtis stated as he brought to Cersei’s attention the three smaller creatures hoping off the larger one’s tail and looking to make a run for it. She wouldn’t need to say it as he would know what needed to be done, once they were able to have those three caught that should wrap up their trip and they could make it back home for the main event.

Roll Details:
 

***********************
Hiro:
 

Belladonna:
 

Takeshi:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Winter Wonderland [Mission]    

Back to top Go down
 
Winter Wonderland [Mission]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» It's a Winter Wonderland~ [Open][No Kill]
» Aiding the Hospital: Outbreak(mission)(closed)
» Mission Request
» Mission to Planet Lost Paradise
» Gas Leak [B-rank Nuke-nin Mission]

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Beginnings :: Polar Continent (Land of Frost) :: Land of Glaciers-
Jump to: