HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Join the fight against the Gobi in the Land of Graves

Share | 
 

 And so...it begins (Vix's path)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Basara

avatar

Posts : 3279
Join date : 2012-01-18
Age : 25
Location : In your closet >.>

PostSubject: Re: And so...it begins (Vix's path)   6th September 2017, 10:25 pm

After a bit of searching Gobuvix would see a roughly hidden wooden structure as if it was a temporary hut created from rocks sticks and dead vegetation. It went up alongside a tree making it stand pretty tall. The entrance was next to the trail and no sounds came from it, but there was a strangely intoxicating smell of food from within.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin
avatar

Posts : 10068
Join date : 2010-06-13
Age : 26
Location : Lost in time...I guess?

PostSubject: Re: And so...it begins (Vix's path)   6th September 2017, 11:53 pm

Vix would look at the tree with a hint of foreboding only because after all her looking she finally found something and it was a home of sorts it meant that something with intelligence was living up there. She would observe it wanting to get as much information as possible before making a move. Still if she didn't get any suspect information she found herself drawn by the thought of food and would creep up to the side of the tree before proceeding to try and climb it as silently as possible. If she was successful she wouldn't try to enter through the entrance but would instead try to see if there were any windows or spaces in the walls large enough for her to see inside.

Spoiler:
 

***********************

Jax...Don't make me punch you in the face:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutobeginnings.forumsmotions.com
Basara

avatar

Posts : 3279
Join date : 2012-01-18
Age : 25
Location : In your closet >.>

PostSubject: Re: And so...it begins (Vix's path)   7th September 2017, 12:05 am

Observe: Goblin Hut - Created by Goblins for rest on their pillaging journeys.

As she attempted to climb the hut/tree the bark would scrape against her young feet and hands causing them to begin bleeding. If she continued she'd be able to reach up a few limbs before the pain would force her to stop. There was too much foliage in the way to look through.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin
avatar

Posts : 10068
Join date : 2010-06-13
Age : 26
Location : Lost in time...I guess?

PostSubject: Re: And so...it begins (Vix's path)   7th September 2017, 12:14 am

She would manage to get to the Goblin Hut but her hands really hurt causing her to grimace in pain, she was wounded because of her curiosity yet the smell of food lingered and despite the fact she couldn't see through the foliage she decided to chance it. She would shift her body so that she braced herself on one of the branches in order to rest a bit before deciding to use the horn on the rabbit skull to try and tear her upper loincloth in two so she could use it to wrap around each of her hands as a makeshift bandage. Once they were bound enough she would wait a bit longer before deciding to try and climb again though rather than enter the fort she would throw one of her stones into it and then try to duck behind some foliage just in case there was someone, or worse something already in there.

Spoiler:
 

***********************

Jax...Don't make me punch you in the face:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutobeginnings.forumsmotions.com
Basara

avatar

Posts : 3279
Join date : 2012-01-18
Age : 25
Location : In your closet >.>

PostSubject: Re: And so...it begins (Vix's path)   7th September 2017, 12:20 am

After waiting for a few seconds she would hear nothing. There was clearly no one inside the hut unless they were asleep, which would be unlikely at this time of the day. The only noises was wind and the sound of animals foraging off in the distance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin
avatar

Posts : 10068
Join date : 2010-06-13
Age : 26
Location : Lost in time...I guess?

PostSubject: Re: And so...it begins (Vix's path)   7th September 2017, 2:35 am

Vix would proceed to creep into the Goblin fort and when she got in would begin to use observe on anything she could in order to get more information about her current whereabouts. More importantly if there was no trouble she would try and find the food that she had smelled after all she might as well eat some of it after she had traveled this far. She did wonder whether it was one of the older Goblins that built it after all it was along the path that seemed worn down and it seemed to be reasonably constructed so she could see how it could belong to her people. Maybe if it did she could find some better clothes or even armor, after all right now she was bare chested and the only thing keeping her decency was a ragged loincloth.

Spoiler:
 

***********************

Jax...Don't make me punch you in the face:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutobeginnings.forumsmotions.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: And so...it begins (Vix's path)   

Back to top Go down
 
And so...it begins (Vix's path)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» When one Path Crosses Another......
» How to Record Exit Path Lag Free
» Yck-Exit Path: FAQs & More
» What Is Your Life Path Number?
» The Path to Power [Training]

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Beginnings :: Amusement Park :: Just for Fun :: Re: Monster (Mini-RP)-
Jump to: