HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Join the fight against the Gobi in the Land of Graves

Share | 

Pandora's Ibwa Box (Cass/Jaquin)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Enzo

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's Ibwa Box (Cass/Jaquin)   15th September 2017, 3:11 pm

Nothing really happened as Cass spoke to the weapon, which made Jaquin scratch his head and twirl the weapon around. "Nope, nothing. Though, I guess if she cares for such things, she appreciates the kind words. However, this one time I was possessed, she brought me over to a few graverobbers and I ended up massacring the lot of them. So if anything, I can tell that she's very vengeful. Towards what? I don't really know, do samurai weapons have an origin story or anything? It's not like she's one of those living weapons. " He shrugged, maybe it was better that he didn't know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zakiyoshi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's Ibwa Box (Cass/Jaquin)   15th September 2017, 3:51 pm

"What? A living weapon?" Cass repeated, sounding perhaps a little peeved, "Geez, for a member of the Ibwa clan that's a pretty dumb thing," She huffed childishly and stood back up straight. "To be perfectly honest I don't know. All I can say though is I'd call your weapon a permanent medium for the spirit of Hisako that just so happens to carry an element." She cocked her head, showing that she was intuitive at least that she could see there was more to the weapon than it's basic appearance and the spirit within. "I'd like to maybe meet her one day for real. Perhaps I might find a way to pull her out for a pot of tea. But I would probably have to better study the Spirit Path of Jashin. Oh! That reminds me, if Hisako is with you, do you follow the Spirit Path too?"

Himiko Zakiyoshi:

Stohana Fushicho:

Noah Lane:

Kori Kuroshio:

Ariel Chromatica:

Cassiel Ibwa:

Lilica Argent:

September Taki:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enzo

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's Ibwa Box (Cass/Jaquin)   15th September 2017, 6:59 pm

"Oh, I can see why. I didn't really understand a word of that, to be honest with you. " Jaquin would put his weapon in the ground and start to clap. As for his particular path, he would shake his head. "No, I'm more along the line of the body path. Though I haven't learned much of it yet, I'm mostly sticking to my weapon for the time being. Though, you yourself have a pretty cool path, talking to spirits and making cool things out of those things and bodies. I look forward to seeing what you'll do in the future, I'm sure you'll never get bored
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zakiyoshi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's Ibwa Box (Cass/Jaquin)   15th September 2017, 7:24 pm

"That's fine. It's normal for people to not always follow what I'm saying." Cass had very little care to how others saw her and it showed. "But that's cool. I'm still only studying the spiritual side to Jashin's teachings, focus on my bone manipulation and stuff like that. But I'm supposed to be working with my Sammy real son too when I prove myself to be a Pandoran Knight."

Himiko Zakiyoshi:

Stohana Fushicho:

Noah Lane:

Kori Kuroshio:

Ariel Chromatica:

Cassiel Ibwa:

Lilica Argent:

September Taki:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enzo

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's Ibwa Box (Cass/Jaquin)   17th September 2017, 12:15 pm

"Well, seems like a good plan and what not, having someone that you are close to that you can also work with For me, i don't think i have any plans of the sort, i guess i could feel myself getting stronger..." Jaquin would say this as he stomped on the floor with A rank strength.. "Though, I can only go so far at this level without making connections with people, I guess that's the same for you too, the fact that pandora is based upon the hierarchy of order and whatnot. " You were always under someone, it made Jaquin wonder if he would still have a semblance of freedom. "I guess i can say hi to your boyfriend or something before we part ways. The medics are on the way over there anyway, i mean, if they are. "

Learned
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zakiyoshi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's Ibwa Box (Cass/Jaquin)   17th September 2017, 2:28 pm

"I mean he isn't exactly my boyfriend as much as I might wish he would." Cass answered as she spun on her heels, closing the clasps on her two weapons to keep them more secure to her. "If I got in to the bone with my spike I could probably take a look at repairing that for you." Her eyes glazed over in that same peculiar way at the thought of messing with the bones in his shoulder again, but likewise with a truth that she could actually fix up any damage there. Even so she would lead him back towards the main area of the Ibwa area for medics.

Learned:

Himiko Zakiyoshi:

Stohana Fushicho:

Noah Lane:

Kori Kuroshio:

Ariel Chromatica:

Cassiel Ibwa:

Lilica Argent:

September Taki:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's Ibwa Box (Cass/Jaquin)   

Back to top Go down

Pandora's Ibwa Box (Cass/Jaquin)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2