Join the fight against the Gobi in the Land of Graves

Share | 

[Silver Spire] The Legacy Stalls

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mitsu

PostSubject: [Silver Spire] The Legacy Stalls   22nd September 2017, 1:39 pm

Rosa sat in a prayer-like position below deck, sat before a necklace with a symbol for the Brotherhood and a letter curled in her hand. It was just the them checking in, making sure they were fine and well. The Brotherhood had treated Blaise joining the Privateers as a way to get tabs on the ranks of the Aegis Pol, though they were a bit skeptical. She would need to find a way to get them a message soon, to catch them up to speed on their defection and joining of their new crew. They needed to calm themselves, however, as the roiling emotions would throw them off their game. Rosa knew one thing that would always work to center them. She closed her eyes and began:

Where other men blindly follow the truth, remember: nothing is true.
Where other men are limited by morality or law, remember: everything is permitted.
"We work in the dark to serve the light. We are Assassins."

Their eyes opened and Rosa was Blaise once more. He changed quickly in order to appear as himself to his crewmates. He fluffed his red hair a bit before moving above deck. He was glad to know that Rosa's prediction for windy weather was correct. The breeze was strong and it blew through his hair and made it flutter around his face rather majestically. Blaise took a moment to just admire the weather before he moved to look for the Courtesan, as she seemed to be the one least likely to think he was crazy or try to kill him. He felt like he would be close with her when they really got to know each other.

My Lil Monsters:

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Zakiyoshi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Silver Spire] The Legacy Stalls   24th September 2017, 4:37 pm

Noah had been unusually quiet, ever since they had pushed off, and she had officially become a pirate of this crew of... fun people really. Auro still didn't seem too fond of their Courtesan, but she had at least proved she had her worth at least. That or she thought having a Devil Fruit user with them could be useful. Or she was kept around because it was her plan that got them the cash the initial three now shared. Then it came to Avisa, she was loud. Hadn't got to really learn a great deal about her with Auro being a little protective. Then there was the newbie. Ok, the newbie that none had expected to join them. Noah was still getting used to the body shifting crew member, but she did note they seemed fun.

Her anxieties were getting the better of her that day though. During that fight she had gotten cocky, believed she had the crew under her spell, and that certainly wasn't the case when she needed it. She was honestly a little annoyed at Auro still for shooting the woman. Maybe if they'd abducted her she could've had a little role play fun. The thought made her shudder, as flirty as she might've been it wasn't something she'd have forced to happen. Her forehead glistened as she was working her magic on destroying some things she had found below deck that held no value. She checked.

Himiko Zakiyoshi:

Stohana Fushicho:

Noah Lane:

Kori Kuroshio:

Ariel Chromatica:

Cassiel Ibwa:

Lilica Argent:

September Taki:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Silver Spire] The Legacy Stalls   26th September 2017, 9:55 pm

Not that far away a certain Privateer was looking at the recently made bounties of the pirates he was currently after, they were a new crew and yet they had capitalized on a fellow Privateer Captain's weakness to not only kill both him and the lieutenant on board but in addition to that some of his ensigns and steal the ship. All of these things attracted the attention of their superiors and since he was in the area he decided that he would take it upon himself to purge this new crew from the sea. As he looked at each of their bounties he would frown, they were ultimately too low to really be that much of a threat so he would enjoy killing them in order to amass more renown for himself among the Privateers.

"Aurora 'Dread Princess' Oroshi, wanted for Six Thousand Niikos Dead and Three Thousand Niikos if captured alive. Blaise/Kandi/Rosa 'Shifter' Arashi wanted for Three Thousand Seven Hundred & Sixty-Nine Niikos Dead, One Thousand, Eight Hundred and Eighty-Four if captured alive. Emera wanted for Two Thousand One Hundred & Sixty-One Niikos if captured alive, One Thousand & Eighty-One Alive. Avisa wanted for Five Hundred & Twenty-Five Niikos if captured alive, Two Hundred & Sixty-Two Niikos dead. Capt. Silver said while looking at his most trusted subordinates all of whom were gathered in his quarters for this debriefing. "Argent, since you are the most capable in combat after myself I expect you to deal with the Captain while I terminate the defector, Maverick even though Madi is the senior officer you have proven to be a better fighter, so while she deals with Avisa, you will take on Emera." he said with the respective subordinates nodding in agreement. "Very well, you are dismissed, inform Ensign Tarnish to head towards these co-ordinates." Capt. Silver instructed after all but his second and third in command had exited the room while Argentium smirking before walking out knowing that the Captain probably just wanted alone time with his navigator rather than giving out the order's himself.

Bounty Breakdown:

Ship Steering:

Jax...Don't make me punch you in the face:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutobeginnings.forumsmotions.com
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: [Silver Spire] The Legacy Stalls   27th September 2017, 1:45 pm

Blaise looked round for only a few minutes before he found Noah, keeping his distance and just watching her destroy worthless objects that were kept below deck. His head was tilted to the side and his hair fell into his eyes a bit. She was graceful, he could definitely give her that. Skillful as well. She's all of that, yeah, but do you see her fricking rack? I would give all of the Niikos I have to be able to bury my face at the bottom of her sea, if you know what I mean. It is a good thing that you have not a penny to your name, yes? Blaise gave a small smile and shook his head, otherwise ignoring the other two personalities as they bickered. He got a bit bored just watching her demolish the stuff and decided to make himself known "Your name is...Noah, right?" He called gently to her, doing his best not to startle, as he knew people could be dangerous when frightened or caught off guard "I'm Blaise, probably the most balanced of all of my personalities." Is that so? Oh hush, Rosa, you know I don't mean anything by it. His mind was quiet, but he could sense the silent laughter from Kandi and the indignant silence from Rosa. It was hard work living with two others in your mind.

My Lil Monsters:

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Zakiyoshi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Silver Spire] The Legacy Stalls   28th September 2017, 4:36 pm

Noah nimbly kicked, catching an already broken wooden bucket, missing the bottom when she found it, in her foot and flicking it up. Within only an inch of movement reaching and dropping from it's peak, Noah had withdrew her leg, spun on the other, and kicked. She caught the wood in just the right place to cause it to break from the force of her copper foot. With a click of the heavily weighted heeled sandles, she spun to face their newest member, not that they weren't all technically new members. "Yep that's right." Even before being told she recognised him as... the 'him'. "I guess the other two aren't kicking you overboard then. I suppose a full introduction is needed then," She crossed her arms over, or more like under, her chest for a moment. "Noah Lane, I also use the pseudonym Emera. A little something my father taught me, amongst many of his assassin tactics." She had a very serious tone as she spoke, mentioning her father, before she suddenly softened, adopting a sensual pose, "It was my mother from whom I got my beauty and... other talents."

Himiko Zakiyoshi:

Stohana Fushicho:

Noah Lane:

Kori Kuroshio:

Ariel Chromatica:

Cassiel Ibwa:

Lilica Argent:

September Taki:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Silver Spire] The Legacy Stalls   29th September 2017, 5:58 pm

Meanwhile while they were chatting each other up, the pursuers were making good time, they had already proceeded to prepare the rest of the crew for not only a potential naval battle but boarding meaning that in addition to his trusted subordinates the various officers, and the Ensigns in charge of them were now prepared to fight. While Capt. Silver didn't expect things to get so dire as to require his other men to be this prepared he unlike Barabosa didn't underestimate his opponents. "Oi, Cap't wants us at full speed, ya here that Flint Jr, No Slacking!? Com. Argent bellowed once he saw that all of the sails had been unfolded and they were moving at a reasonable pace, and with that the Sub-Lieutenant would nod before focusing and shifting his grip of the steering wheel so that his hands were on the inside to allow his palms to touch it. The Walrus would creak as she seemed to rise upward somewhat out of the water as the Sub-Lt. Flint lightened her causing her to speed up far quicker than previously and once her max speed was reached he would utilize Gyro Steering once more to make her heavier in order to mitigate the wind they'd need to sail if the weather decided to change suddenly. It was a practiced rhythm that Sub-Lt. Flint had practiced time after time and for that reason Capt. Silver kept him as his helmsman despite the falling out the Captain had with the Sub-Lieutenant's father a year previously.

While that went on and the Captain conversed with his navigator Ensign Maverick was troubled, he had enlisted in the Privateers because he wanted to put criminals to justice but he didn't believe in killing them and his superior had just ordered him to do so. It brought him great sadness because it was his personal thought that he was a lover not a fighter, despite the fact that he could fight very well. "Tch, it's not like I can do anything but follow orders, besides they killed privateers that has to be why the Captain is treating this so seriously it's to avenge our comrades deaths." He thought to himself deciding to play his guitar to soothe his troubled mind as well as amp up those on the ship for the coming battle.

The Walrus:

Back to top Go down
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: [Silver Spire] The Legacy Stalls   29th September 2017, 6:22 pm

Blaise nodded and began to speak, before his eyes shifted color slightly and a voice came from his mouth that wasn't his own "I could really use a lesson on those other things, if you have the time darling-" The words were cut off as Blaise's mouth snapped shut and his eyes squeezed together as though he was in a great amount of main. After a few moments of deep breathing, Blaise opened his eyes and shook his head gently "Sorry about that, Kandi can get a little bit out of hand at times." He gave a chuckle and leaned on a nearby crate, trying to get a little of his energy back. Two of his personalities fighting over the same mind was never a good thing and it took a lot out of him "You said your father was an assassin? We are as well, though Rosa isn't as fond of it as Kandi, while I am rather neutral. My parents belonged to a...order of like minded assassins. Most of my clan does, in fact. Our order is rather...against Privateers so there were a few misgivings about me joining. They will be glad to know that I have made my return to the shadows..." He trailed off a bit, just thinking about that, before Rosa snapped him out of it and returned his mind to the present "Maybe we could trade tips sometime? I have rarely met an assassin outside of the order, I want to know how others work."

My Lil Monsters:

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Zakiyoshi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Silver Spire] The Legacy Stalls   29th September 2017, 8:07 pm

"I'm afraid he taught me mostly about the information side of things. I'm honestly not sure just what I could really share," Noah thought back to the actual things her father taught her as a child. "I seriously imagine that a professional such as yourself probably knows much better tactics than me. I mostly learned how to combine my skills, although it is mostly from my mother's side. But my dad did teach me to conceal weapons," Making her point she would flick her hand and taking one of her hidden knives from a garter belt, whilst the other took the other hidden as a hair pin. "My father was more of an information trader than anything though,"

Himiko Zakiyoshi:

Stohana Fushicho:

Noah Lane:

Kori Kuroshio:

Ariel Chromatica:

Cassiel Ibwa:

Lilica Argent:

September Taki:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Silver Spire] The Legacy Stalls   29th September 2017, 9:21 pm

Captain Silver would emerge from the captains quarters with his Lt. Mabi following just a step after him he would survey the area as he was the type of Captain who remembered every subordinate under him while he did not personally care for most of them he made sure to know the names of all of his pawns. This was crucial in the case of any of them deciding to become more worthwhile to him, and he likened those under him like chess pieces each worth their own designation. He had managed to gather potential though not as much as he would of liked though that might be because he was not only picky but prone to get rid of those with talent who were not unquestionably loyal to him. If he designated himself as the King, it meant he had 1 Rook, 1 Bishop & 2 Knights in addition to his 45 pawns, he knew Madi had the potential to become a Queen but she was lacking the power to make her one something which could only be rectified in time. Regardless he would have time to think on that more later, for now he was about to engage in battle. As they were nearing their destination at a brisk pace, he remembered when he was young complaining how slow a ship was and not realizing that despite their speed ships covered distances faster than the average pirate. "Positions men, we are almost at our quarry!" Com. Argent rang out prompting a chorus of "Yes Sir" coming from the various men who were moving things along the ship, various barrels as well as cannonballs and other things each were moved to their battle positions rather than their usual spots.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: [Silver Spire] The Legacy Stalls   29th September 2017, 9:46 pm

"Ah nice. With your skills, you could possibly be an information broker." Blaise crossed his arms and got a bit more comfortable in his position "As for me, I am more into the killing aspect of the clandestine. Murder most foul and blood shed is where I truly shine. I could teach you a few things if you would like, some stealth tips and killing techniques always come in handy when you're fighting." He got a little chill and looked in the direction of the wind, raising his chin to the air a bit I am getting a bad feeling, Blaise... Me too, Rosie. We need to just wait and see what happens. Not raise alarm... He flexed his hands a bit and felt the power of his Devil Fruit stirring gently under his flesh. He was primed and ready for a fight, even if one wasn't to come along It always pays to be prepared. Especially with bad feelings that may just come true. You never know what could happen. You never know~ Shut up Kandi.

My Lil Monsters:

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Zakiyoshi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Silver Spire] The Legacy Stalls   30th September 2017, 12:28 pm

"Well, if you really think so, I can imagine that sort of business is easy for someone with your particular set of skills though. the whole body shifting thing that you do and all." A grin began to spread across her face, completely unaware that Blaise, and the other subsequent personalities, were feeling something off about the situation. "So if you guys ever get some action, is it like one huge mental orgy? I'm asking for a friend,"

Himiko Zakiyoshi:

Stohana Fushicho:

Noah Lane:

Kori Kuroshio:

Ariel Chromatica:

Cassiel Ibwa:

Lilica Argent:

September Taki:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Silver Spire] The Legacy Stalls   5th October 2017, 11:55 am

The ship would continue moving not slowing down in the slightest as it adjusted so that the bow of the Walrus would be able to slam directly into the port of the stolen ship with the impact causing the ship that Noah and Blaise were currently on to rock violently and throw of them off their feet unless they had good balance. From there Capt. Silver and the three subordinates that he chose for this mission would leap off of the Walrus while the stolen ship almost completely tipped over and would use that disruption to launch their attacks. Sub-Lt. Flint had capitalized on his skills at steering and though he sacrificed the acceleration of his ship in order to collide with the other one now the battlefield that they fought on was precarious and tilted and assuming a good wind blew he could continue using the Walrus to push it until it tipped over a bit more and ended up capsizing.

"Greetings Pirate scum, I am Captain Silver, and this is where you die. But be relaxed out of all of you, it's only the Shifter that'll die by my hands." he said before using Kamisori to close the distance between him and Blaise before lashing out with another Rokushiki technique, namely Shigan. With both Noah and Blaise having seen such a technique being used previously they would probably be shocked when rather than use his finger Capt. Silver actually used his crutch to use the technique which made him using Shigan: Oren all the more dangerous. Even even one hit Blaise would undoubtedly feel it as the exit wound in comparison to a normal shigan was much larger. Meanwhile since they could not see Auro or Avisa both Com. Argent and Lt. Mabi wouldn't engage but instead would scan the ship before deciding to head to the captain's quarters and if neither Auro or Avisa were there they would head below deck. As for Ensign Maverick he would strum his guitar on sight of Noah. "2161 Niikos, mademoiselle. That iz how much your bounti is worth." he said with a sad smile as orders were orders and now he would have to kill a woman something he was even more loathe to do especially when they were beautiful. Still he would charge at her using Crashing Diving wanting to close the distance between himself and her so they could get to fighting.

All Privateers:

Sub-Lt. Flint:

Captain Silver:

Ensign Maverick:

Back to top Go down
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: [Silver Spire] The Legacy Stalls   5th October 2017, 1:27 pm

Blaise was more than caught off guard by the ramming of their ship, falling over and rolling a foot a away from where he had been. He got to his feet quickly, in time to see and hear the Captain call out to him "I suppose my life was forfeit when I abandoned you all, but if you think I am going down without a fight, you are sadly mistaken. Today, Silver shall be painted red!" That was clever! Good job, Blaise. I am so proud! Blaise shook his head slightly and tried to pay attention to the Captain as he moved, but he was using Kamisori and Blaise lacked the ability to sense him through vision alone. Rather than leaving himself a sitting duck, he activated his Dojutsu, his eyes turning a luminous purple, before manifesting a fluffy white Nimbus and spreading it through a 40ft area around him at B-Rank Speed, obscuring the sight of all of those within the area. To those with Life Sensory, Blaise would be able to be sensed all throughout the Nimbus, while thanks to his training as an Arashi, Blaise was capable of moving without making a sound, meaning one would need Reaction tied into one of their other senses in order to detect him in his pearly white realm.

Blaise himself moved to the left about a foot when he obscured the area, hopefully throwing the captain off if he did not possess the right form of sensory. With his Dojutsu activated, he possessed Wind Displacement sensory, which was refined quite a bit thanks to his age. Using the captain's position due to his attempted attack, Blaise shifted into his anthropomorphic African Cheetah form with claws extended, expending some of his stamina to increase its durability and some of his vitae in order to perform a step to appear at Silver's side, palming the man's face and performing another step. The sudden increase in velocity increase from the captain's resting attack position holding enough force to snap his neck if he does not possess the correct Defense, or at least send him flying a good distance. However this was not all, due to his claws being extended, he also sent a group of Shigan into the Captain's face, the attack being launched whether or not the captain was able to dodge the grab, making it a sort of two pronged attack. Once he was done, Blaise moved back into his Nimbus, silent as a mouse in church, and waited for the next attack.

Spoiler:

My Lil Monsters:

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Zakiyoshi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Silver Spire] The Legacy Stalls   5th October 2017, 3:24 pm

"An information broker? You really think so?" Noah strolled a few steps here and there as she mulled it over in her mind after repeating it to herself. It wasn't something she had ever fully thought about before. As a Courtesan she could work her way in to enemy ports, she didn't look like a traditional pirate after all, and her weapons were hidden. Who would expect a woman to have heels that weighed as much as hers after all. A woman who could be thrown lightning at, and just throw it right back at them, and still look so damn good whilst doing it. This was however immediately pushed to the back of her mind as she ship made hard contact.

Noah was sent skittering as the Silver Spire was struck, screaming in her head as she had not noticed it until the boat was being pushed over. She braced herself on the tilted deck, staring down the men that drove themselves on to the boat. "Dammit, Tweets and Horny! We got company!" She screamed at the top of her lungs hoping to at least alert the other two crew members as she watched the other men scuttling off to obviously find them. She wanted to help Blaise, but it was clear she was already selected as a target by the one strumming a guitar. She gulped, assuming a battle ready pose so that she might fight back and get to Blaise faster. "Alright pretty boy, and those other pretty ones since your pretty little head, I admit I don't recall which genders they are so I'll keep it neutral for now, keep fighting hard and I'll be right with you," She didn't know what exactly it was, but this captain that was fighting her newest friend made her shiver, made her skin crawl and sheen even. What she wouldn't realise was her Devil Fruit seemed to find a reaction to another nearby, and everything in her mind was telling her it was this Captain that was making her shiver.

But for now she had her own target who was calling her out, and one that she could easily see herself having a nice cold drink with if they found each other at the same port. Of course that would have only been the case if she were able to hide her status as a pirate, albeit she was still a pretty unknown pirate, and a pretty one at that though. Vanity came easy when you just looked that damn good all of the time. A smirk crossed her face as she suddenly dropped her fighting stance, a wide grin crossing her face as she locked eyes with the Musician. "So... I have a bounty on my head already, huh?" She said, beginning to stroll sideways as Blaise and Silver began their own fight, looking to give them the space they needed, or as much as she could before she was charged. And if there was one thing she knew, it was that music instruments could often net her a bundle. Ducking low she prepared, watching sharply and responding with her own B-rank speed and reaction. Inside of dodging however, she waited to the last moment in which case she would throw her weight forwards, her hand sweeping her skirt to the side to free up and flash her legs as she began to cartwheel forwards, using her added strength to pick up her speed enough to catch him between her, to him, 100% exposed legs. "Ah!~ Oh sweetie, I'm afraid even my bounty won't earn an hour of my time." She spoke as she forced her weight forwards and throwing him on to his back if he didn't have his own balancing or strength at B-rank, yet she would continue regardless, her words now oozing her very lust filled tone. She wasn't holding back here, especially as she had him pinned with his head between her legs. "Bet you didn't know how this was going to go today, did you?" She was leaning down over him further, distracting him completely as she was able to start whispering. "I don't go down without a fight. In both ways," Her grin only got wider, flashing her pearly whites, "What's a little hanky panky spanky without a little rough and tumble first? Now if you were here to arrest us, that must mean you were expecting to take me away in shackles. Of course I might also be persuaded to still be in shackles for a little while. Or maybe you're the kind of man who's getting off to having his face buried between a woman's legs." She learned her lesson in the last battle where in they actually got this very ship, and she locked her legs tight around him, holding him with her B-rank strength and her solid copper metal leg muscles.

Used:

Himiko Zakiyoshi:

Stohana Fushicho:

Noah Lane:

Kori Kuroshio:

Ariel Chromatica:

Cassiel Ibwa:

Lilica Argent:

September Taki:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Silver Spire] The Legacy Stalls   5th October 2017, 8:41 pm

Captain Silver would miss his initial strike mainly due to the fact that his quarry had not only covered the area in clouds but would easily blend into it and even when he cocked his head to try and listen for movement there was none. However when Blaise utilized Molting step to appear at Captain Silver's side he would tense up as his face was grabbed and would hold his ground slipping into a peculiar stance before using his non-crutch holding hand to claw at the offending appendage grabbing his face. "I was initially going to be courteous and not let you suffer before you died, but then you decided to touch me. So now all bets are off Shifter." Capt. Silver thought to himself as thought unseen due to the clouds covering their battlefield he had begun to sweat though if Blaise would be able to notice that the Captain's body was shivering even as his head remained immobile. If his actions caused Blaise to release him he would relax his Tekkai before cracking his neck and smiling viciously before speaking once more. "What's the matter? Scared?"

Capt. Silver:

Ensign Maverick would merely continue strumming his guitar though when his opponent sped up and then promptly grabbed him in between her thighs he couldn't help himself from getting a taste of her, literally. So while she spoke he would open his mouth before biting down with B-rank Strength enough to take a chunk out of her inner thigh. Fortunately for him his mouth was concealed so what he had been trying his best to keep from his Captain's notice wouldn't be seen, though that meant unfortunately for Noah that she was going to be in a lot of pain. That pain would hopefully stop her from talking to him in such a way, especially considering while he did have a thing about harming woman especially beautiful ones he just didn't swing that way. Still he would humor her as he managed to maintain his balance albeit being unnaturally still before his muscles would relax allowing him to lick the blood that dripped from his lips. "Mon Dieu, you've got me all riled up with your taste, ma chérie. C'est magnifique!" He was doing this to unnerve her as he knew there was a doctor on board who could treat her wound and hopefully he would scare her enough for her to stop fighting so he could subdue her and thus treat her injury. Of course he couldn't help himself from swallowing though, he was quite hungry after all and it wasn't as if he was being a cannibal as she was clearly Human, and he wasn't. "Qui, I understand. You are a..how do you say, la putain? He would say after noticing that he was sporting almost a full erection, even though he wasn't attracted to women, as when he thought about the way she was attempting to flirt and her bounty name, it made sense.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: [Silver Spire] The Legacy Stalls   5th October 2017, 9:34 pm

Blaise ripped his hand away from Silver's face while mentally hissing with pain, as he had four large gashes on his left arm from the attack. He ripped a piece of his clothing off and wrapped the cloth around his arm in order to make sure the blood didn't get everywhere. Blood was a real bitch to get out of wood. This guy was absolutely no joke, so he launched himself forward with Kamisori, his feet ahead of him and a Rankyaku forming around his body, aiming at Silver's chest. If it hit, there would no doubt leave a large hole in the man's chest, but if it didn't....well Blaise might actually die here DON'T THINK THAT, DON'T YOU FUCKING THINK THAT! WE CAN'T DIE!!! Blaise please don't think that way, we can make it out of this if we do our absolute best to end him here. Please have faith... Blaise heard them, but he didn't register the words. He had to focus on winning...for all of them.

Spoiler:

OOC: I would just like to state that I called that Damien was gay before Vix's last post. That is all.

My Lil Monsters:

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Silver Spire] The Legacy Stalls   6th October 2017, 8:44 pm

Capt. Silver being that he couldn't see his target decided to move around as hopefully that would lead him to potentially stumbling upon Blaise so he could add yet another wound to his body. He would use Kamisori to shift to move forward inadvertently charging Blaise as he did the same and it would be a clash of Tekkai against Rankyaku this time rather than Shigan. Capt. SIlver was familiar with Rokushiki and in his opinion Tekkai was the superior style to specialize in as depending on what was used one could deal with the other types of Rokushiki with ease. He would demonstate Tekkai's superiority due to feeling the impact of the Rankyaku against the layer of silver nitrate adorning his skin and then timing his use of Tekkai so as to reflect the Rankyaku back towards where he presumed Blaise was. Still he was getting tired of being on the receiving end yet due to Blaise's ability to conceal himself he was unable to deal with him quickly, still with the Silver Nitrate now in contact with him and in the Shifter's bloodstream he could just wait it out and let the vomiting lead him to his target. "Hide all you want Shifter, you are still going to die today."he said while brushing the back of his palm on the spot where the Neji Hakujin had struck him as there was a notable thinness in his Quatro Armor due to being drilled through.

Spoiler:

[/b]

Last edited by Aurielle on 6th October 2017, 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: [Silver Spire] The Legacy Stalls   6th October 2017, 9:28 pm

Blaise hadn't expected Silver to steer into the skid so to speak and just meet his attack head on, but then again the pirate may not have known it was coming. He didn't want to risk the other being capable of tanking his attack and rushing at him, so Blaise utilized a single legged Geppo to position himself in the air before using Kamisori alongside another Neji Hakujin, this time aimed directly at the captain's face, or his head depending on the other's positioning. Due to being in the air, Blaise would be find himself carried along with the attack, though this time it held an extra surprise. The claws on his feel were fully extended, enabling the usage of Shigan with each toe, though with the damage being increased to to the level of movement they were being performed with. Blaise could possibly end this with the "ultimate move" of Rankyaku, but he didn't want to risk damaging the ship or having Noah get caught in the cross fire, so he had to keep it in close quarters for now. He's a cocky fucker. Blaise we need to kill him! I know Kandi.... Blaise started to feel the intense pain from his palm and his arm, and he could only assume the culprit was Silver. That was where he had been touched, afterall. He was beginning to feel queasy as well, giving more urgency to Kandi's statement in his own mind.

Spoiler:

My Lil Monsters:

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Silver Spire] The Legacy Stalls   6th October 2017, 10:11 pm

"Enough. I thought you'd show me something interesting and yet you are getting repetitive." Capt. Silver said as he flexed his body completely and though it couldn't be seen due to him having silver nitrate coating his body his skin would actually darken slightly due to the increased blood flow into his skin. When Blaise's technique impacted his body the Neji Hakujin would be negated a second time however this time rather than simply deflect it Capt. Silver would actually allow himself to be struck by it in order to unnerve Blaise further when his technique proved to have no effect. Then due to Blaise's forward momentum carrying him towards Capt. Silver to use Shigan, he would deflect it, resulting in Blaise having to deal with a point blank use of his own technique against him. If he was able to dodge it like last time then he would be safe however if he continued to try and stomp his legs repeatedly in order to preform Shigan: Oren he would find that while Shigan was useful to dispatch an opponent with precision or by bleeding them out, it did not fair well in regards to trying to brute force another offensive technique. "You had promise, kid. Yet you squandered it by joining this pathetic crew and leaving behind the law for Piracy." he said in a disappointed tone, though he would become chipper almost immediately after seeing as he knew exactly what happened to those with Devil Fruits who ended up getting killed. "Don't worry, I'm sure my Navigator will put your Devil Fruit to good use, you see she's a speed type not unlike you in that respect. But she lacks omph and after fighting you I can see how her fighting style might be fixed up with the addition of the Neko Neko no Mi: Cheetah. That is what type of cat you are correct, I mean your coloration gave it away but I might as well be sure." he said in a splendid mood now that he actually was going to be able to reap more than just one benefit from the death of his turncoat.

Spoiler:

[/color]

Last edited by Aurielle on 6th October 2017, 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: [Silver Spire] The Legacy Stalls   6th October 2017, 10:36 pm

Blaise was completely incapabe of dodging that attack, and thus took the full force of the Neji Hakujin to his legs. He let out a scream as his legs were shredded and he fell to the deck of the ship. He didn't have enough concentration to keep control of his Nimbus, so the concealment went away, and as the cloud faded into pearly wisps he was hit by a ave of heavy nausea, leading him to vomit. He was laying on his side, faced away from Silver while emptying the contents of his stomach onto the deck. He got a short reprieve in the form of sparse dry heaves and turned to the captain, his eyes blazing with a fierce look "Fuck you, and fuck the law. I joined this crew because...because it seems like they have heart. They aren't all-in for the oppression of others an freedom, like you pricks from the Imperial Dynasty..." His words were interrupted by another wave of vomit. After he was finished he rolled onto his back and looked up into the sky wistfully "It may have been short, but I enjoyed my time with this crew. If you're gonna kill me, then kill me. But I want you to know that I will be waiting for you in the Afterlife, ready to fuck you with your own crutch!" Blaise closed his eyes and waited for the final blow, hoping that he wouldn't retch again before it came. Blaise? Yeah, Rosie? I umm....I.... WE DON'T WANNA DIE DAMMIT!!! GET UP AND FIGHT!!!! He could hear the terror in both of their voices, and that brought tears to his eyes I'm not strong enough. I have no more fight in me....I'm sorry. But Blaise....we're one soul, yet separate minds. That means when we die, me and Kandi will cease to exist....I don't want to stop existing, Blaise.... Like you said, you're part of my soul. You won't ever stop existing, I promise. We'll all be together... There was silence, and they all waited for their end.

My Lil Monsters:

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Silver Spire] The Legacy Stalls   6th October 2017, 11:21 pm

Capt. Silver would frown as despite being broken Blaise still had the nerve to try and say such words, there was no regret in his eyes whatsoever and truthfully it sickened him, he couldn't enjoy this without first breaking that will that the Shifter still had. "So, that's your response huh." He said after using Soru to close the distance between them and he would reach down in order to pick Blaise up by his neck holding him in such a way that his back was towards John's face. The Silver nitrate would begin to flake off of Capt. Silver's body as he relaxed and slipped out of Pieces of Four however with his grip still tight on Blaise's neck he would use Geppo to ascend into the air before cocking the arm holding Blaise and then throwing him onto the Walrus. "Warrant Officer Ashe! Remove his eyes, and preserve them for me! Fret not Shifter, you won't die until you hear the death screams of each member your beloved crew." he said using his elevated positon to survey the battle in order to see how his crew members were doing against the rest of the pirate scum and whether or not he should interfere in any of their battles.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Zakiyoshi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Silver Spire] The Legacy Stalls   13th October 2017, 7:13 pm

Noah's flirting was cut off as she cried out from being bitten. Normally she would very much have enjoyed being bitten in such a tender place, the memories of that beautiful woman at the last port were brought back to her mind. Damn, she'd only just lost the bruises, and now she'd get new ones? And they weren't even given in the fun way. Just where was the fun in that. But then there was that one word. It wasn't a straight way to understand, and yet she understood the connotation behind it. Her eye twitched, "The. FUCK. Did you just call me?!" She screamed, for a moment there was nobody else around them but Noah and the man between her legs. She flipped herself off of him, in one swift motion standing over him and as such he would see 100% of her legs still, especially as she had one leg raised parallel to the rest of her body, her flesh glistening a bronzed tone as her Copper fruit was doing it's work. "Oh sweetie, I can see a big hard man like yourself isn't going to be too destroyed by this. But damn am I gonna love the feel of my hot metal making sweet music as it crashes down on that head of yours," A little flirt went a long way after all, standing over him leaving her in close proximity, putting on her sultry tone. Her foot then came down as she was stood over him, his 'name' for her angering her enough to amp up her strength, stomping down upon his head with her Copper hardened foot with a increased B-rank of damage, directly upon his head.

Spoiler:

Himiko Zakiyoshi:

Stohana Fushicho:

Noah Lane:

Kori Kuroshio:

Ariel Chromatica:

Cassiel Ibwa:

Lilica Argent:

September Taki:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Silver Spire] The Legacy Stalls   13th October 2017, 7:54 pm

She was quite the deviant wasn't she, despite having her flesh eaten and bleeding from her leg she still had the nerve to squirm in pleasure only crying out because of what he had called her. Still when he was thrown to the ground it allowed him clarity, well besides that of her legs and he would cross one of his arms over his face before going still using Tekkai to tank the impact from her foot. He'd grunt before trying to push her leg off of him with B-rank strength and if he was able to would roll to the side and then get up once more and straighten himself out like that didn't just happen. "Non, cest un compliment?I My mother was whore, so I say it with ze utmost respect. Damien said hastily not exactly liking the fact that he now had to fight an enraged female who would probably be less likely to surrender now that he had accidentally pissed her off. Still it just means he had to tire out her rage and then he would be able to easily subdue her, so with that he would resume playing his guitar to further taunt her.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Zakiyoshi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Silver Spire] The Legacy Stalls   13th October 2017, 8:23 pm

Noah was expectant over his ability to defend himself from her, shifting herself back as he was climbing back to his feet. She caught a glance behind him, towards Blaise and his opponent, feeling her heart miss a beat as she saw him being taken down. She gulped, knowing she had to end this to get Blaise out of danger. "Yes well... I prefer Courtesan. 'Whore' makes me sound dirty." She was still angry, she still hated to be called that. And this showed as she went right for the offensive once again, needing to get past him to help Blaise before he would lose his sight. She threw herself forwards, flipping up over on to her hands, spinning herself all at B-rank speeds as she swung her legs in the hardest of kicks she could get, aiming to deliver 9 seperate kicks, which thanks to her anger each gave a blow of C-rank physical damage.

Spoiler:

Himiko Zakiyoshi:

Stohana Fushicho:

Noah Lane:

Kori Kuroshio:

Ariel Chromatica:

Cassiel Ibwa:

Lilica Argent:

September Taki:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Silver Spire] The Legacy Stalls   14th October 2017, 1:29 am

Damien would nod empathetically he understood very well the stigma that whores got despite being integral to Pirate society as a whole, after all who really wanted to aboard a ship with no form of release, even monsieur righty got boring after a while even if someone was being creative. Still when she began to spin he would utilize Kami-e to slip out of the way of her multiple kicks and when he finished dodging them he would jump closer to her before taking one of his hands off of his guitar and then attempt to punch her in the crotch before she could re-orientate herself. Fortunately thanks to his attire, namely long sleeves and gloves in addition to the fact that his Captain was still focused on brutalizing that poor turncoat he'd be able to risk using his Devil Fruit once more. "Ah, I see you wish to..rescue your friend. Non, I can not allow that. he said in response to her desperation, while he could empathize with not wanting to see her friend get beaten up he unfortunately could not have her interfere with his Captain. It was for her own good anyways, as Captain Silver would undoubtedly not be as nice when fighting as he was being to her.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Silver Spire] The Legacy Stalls   

Back to top Go down

[Silver Spire] The Legacy Stalls
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next