Share | 

[Silver Spire] The Legacy Stalls

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zakiyoshi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Silver Spire] The Legacy Stalls   18th October 2017, 5:44 pm

Noah grunted hard as she was dodged, then punched right in her cooter. She rolled with the blow to land on her feet again, bracing herself with her own B-rank strength to ground herself.  "The cunt. Why is it always the cunt," she groaned, feeling that particular area had been hit far too much lately.  "Fuck, for someone who likes the hardier sex, you really know how to give a girl a fisting," How she spoke with a straight face was beyond her, but she imagined it was due to the adrenaline.  "So, what's your secret?" Her tone shifted slightly, aiming to prey upon the Seduction, feeling a little pride in her ability to sway his mind. "... And why don't you step aside so I can tend to my friend there," She only hoped that this time her Courtesan Style Courtship speeches might effect her opponent. "Or better yet, why don't you give me a hand and getting him away from my friend before he does something unfixable,"

Spoiler:

Himiko Zakiyoshi:

Stohana Fushicho:

Noah Lane:

Kori Kuroshio:

Ariel Chromatica:

Cassiel Ibwa:

Lilica Argent:

September Taki:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Silver Spire] The Legacy Stalls   18th October 2017, 10:53 pm

Ensign Maverick would reluctantly step aside despite not wanting to, however unfortunately for Noah she had managed to get clear of her opponent after Blaise had been thoroughly defeated and promptly thrown to the other ship. "I hav eaten a Devil Fruit, similar to the Captain yet different all ze same. Damien found himself saying to her and then frowning as he realized like his mother she was utilizing whore techniques to get him to tell her the truth. He would likewise find his heart fully swayed in helping her as while he had initially engaged her and upon finding that she was whore had felt a soft spot for her now he was more committed towards helping her fight against the Captain. "Qui, I will help you fight him, but rescuing ton ami, c'est très difficile. he said trying to be realistic and while he would try his best, he knew the gap between himself and the Captain not to mention having to fight through all of the other Privateers on the ship while likewise dealing with that. He personally thought he would be able to at least buy them time to escape before trying to find a way to escape himself but before he could say anything of that subject matter they were joined by another individual.

Capt. Silver would utilize Kamisori in order to appear in their midst his eyes narrowed and his face in a pronounced sneer as he lashed out at Noah's face fully intending on tearing a chunk out of her shoulder in a single move, however unlike when he used it on Blaise he didn't enter Pieces of Four, thus it wasn't nearly as dangerous in the long term. Though then again it could be because he had a special plan for the whore, she needed to remain alive just long enough for his men to relieve the stress of a long journey, and then she would die just like the others. Insubordination is not tolerated Ensign Maverick, to think you would side with this Pirate scum after I rescued you from that whore house. But if you want to be with whores so much, why don't you die like one." he said turning to Ensign Maverick would had a hardened expression on his face as he inhaled air.

"Ferro Ferro no: Coquin Rugir! Damien would roar out his eyes darkened while his pupils became metallic, but the most astonishing thing about his words were what came out of his mouth after he cupped his hands in front of it. A tornado of iron scraps would emerge from his mouth moving at Vacuum Release speeds which would catch Capt. Silver by surprise as he hadn't expected there to be another Devil Fruit user on his ship besides himself. He'd allow the technique to carry him realizing that if he stood his ground he'd be worse off and thus would be sent flying 60 ft away crashing into the mast of the stolen ship. "Mon cherie, are you okay? Damien would look at Noah to make sure she was good before turning back to Capt. Silver knowing fully well that even though he managed to land his attack it probably wasn't enough to put his, now former, Captain down.

Capt. Silver:

Ensign Maverick:

Jax...Don't make me punch you in the face:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutobeginnings.forumsmotions.com
Zakiyoshi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Silver Spire] The Legacy Stalls   30th October 2017, 8:11 pm

Noah was caught off by the blow, just narrowly catching the sight of it incoming before pain shot through her face and shoulder, sending her sprawling backwards on her heels. It was nice to hear the musician show care for her, questioning if it were the effect of her control or if the captain's turning against him proved enough to have him completely turn coat. With a groan she got back on to her feet, her arm feeling numb, but still there. She was taking in as much information as she could; the captain could kill her. And she needed to fight without Auro to back her up this time. But seeing the technique the musician had used, she didn't know it much, but there was the undeniable tint that his body took on. "... A metal fruit." She stated as fact, a smirk crossing her lips as she stood by his side. "... I'm still new to mine, I can't do... things like that." She turned to face the temporary ally and winked, "You can call me the Copper Courtesan. But I don't have any sort of ranged attacks right now."

Himiko Zakiyoshi:

Stohana Fushicho:

Noah Lane:

Kori Kuroshio:

Ariel Chromatica:

Cassiel Ibwa:

Lilica Argent:

September Taki:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: [Silver Spire] The Legacy Stalls   30th November 2017, 4:03 pm

"Oi what's the racket?!" Avisa stepped out of the Captain's Quarters, taking a while from escaping a very drunk Auro snoozing on top of her. Surprisingly enough, she was wearing far less clothing than Noah, which probably said a lot in most instances. A confused glance quickly turned to irritation. "I don't recall recruiting anyone else other than the sex machine and that cat-ladyboy." And there was another ship dangerously close to theirs. ...Which probably explains that loud bang she woke to earlier. The bird turned back, closing the door behind her quickly. "Auro, we've got a problem. A problem consisting of many bodies."

Avisa stepped out of the cabin again, still naked but with hardened feathers gleaming in a shimmering silver around the edges and creeping to the center. It was only her primaries, tail ends, and a couple of shorter feathers from her wings. She plucked off the shortest feathers, both of them about as long as a shortsword and just as sharp with an edge slightly jagged from the barbs hardening without preening prior. She didn't have time to really wait for Auro to get ready, but she'd hoped the lightningrod of a unicorn would be ready soon, like really soon. She stepped out of the doorway in case Auro decided to charge out and something felt wrong. There were only what... Two people fighting? Pretty understaffed for a crew unless there were more lying in wait. Avisa darted over to Noah. "See you're being charming as ever, at least keep your legs shut for like five minutes.", she said, wings spread to cover over Noah with what few feathers were hardened to really shield anything. "Where's the lady-boy cat thing?"

Spoiler:

Characters:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Silver Spire] The Legacy Stalls   6th December 2017, 2:09 pm

Before Avisa could dart over to Noah's aid she would be intercepted by another privateer, one who had been specifically assigned to neutralize her, just like Ensign Maverick was originally supposed to do so to Noah. However Lt. Mabi's loyalty to Captain Silver was second to none on the ship and thus rather than announce her presence she would merely attack slamming her foot into the ground and then spinning into a cartwheel incoming at B-rank speeds. As she did so the air around her legs would contort as if there was a ring around her, assuming any of them could detect air currents or had some sort of wind displacement sensory and as a result upon closing the distance with Avisa it was likely that she would get cut up even if she wasn't directly hit by one of Mabi's legs. "You are worth Five Hundred and Twenty-Five Niikos, miss. Normally we don't deal with bounties that low, but for your crew an exception had to be made." If Avisa managed to dodge or even get hit, Lt. Mabi would then speak as politely as possible despite the fact that she was trying her best to kill the crew's Navigator.

Lt. Mabi:

Meanwhile back with Noah and Ensign Maverick they would have their hands full with Captain Silver's counter attack, as he would first utilize Kamisori to get close to them again before lashing out with a kick at Noah's side in order to try and kick her into Ensign Maverick which would allow him to follow up with a Kamisori without potentially being blasted away by the Ensign once more. This would allow him to close the distance between them and try for a Fang Fist on the two using one hand for each one of them. Aboard the deck now that Blaise had landed on it, he would be grabbed by some of the swabbies and carried towards the medical bay after all just like the Captain had said he wasn't to die until he suffered enough.

Captain Silver:

Jax...Don't make me punch you in the face:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutobeginnings.forumsmotions.com
Blade

PostSubject: Re: [Silver Spire] The Legacy Stalls   11th December 2017, 3:42 pm

It took a couple more moments for Auro to wake up properly. Losing her feathery bed was a surefire way to actually get her up, the commotion outside was the incentive to come out onto the deck. She got up and pulled on her jacket but nothing else, she didn't really care about being seen naked, she'd done worse in her life. However it meant she could strap her pistols to her body and grab a chair. She stumbled out onto the deck just in time to see Mabi trying to attack her lover. With a flick of her wrist, Auro cast the chair up and then booted at B-Rank++ speeds, due to her strength, towards Mabi to try and knock her out of her attack. "WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK DO YOU PEOPLE THINK YOU'RE DOING ON MY DAMN SHIP!" She roared out in abject rage and pulled out both of her pistols.

"YOU COME ONTO MY SHIP, YOU ATTACK MY CREW AND YOU TRY AND CLAIM SUPERIORITY. I'LL SHOW YOU DIRTY MONGRELS HOW I GOT THIS SHIP!" Her voice was dripping with bloodlust and she started to stalk directly forwards towards the guy she thought was the Captain, ready to teach him the meaning of pain. As she done so she activated her mental defenses, fueling them with her life force and performed a series of arm movements, long and spiraling before spinning her Flintlocks around her fingers, charging them with magnetic energy.

Spoiler:

~A message to all~

~When I enter the cbox, you will give me at least 5 minutes before asking me for anything. If you do not I reserve the right to hit one of your characters with any technique I wish... From any character I wish.~

This has been a friendly PSA from Dadmin Blade. Have a good day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Silver Spire] The Legacy Stalls   

Back to top Go down

[Silver Spire] The Legacy Stalls
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2