September Taki's Training Thread

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Blade

PostSubject: Re: September Taki's Training Thread   26th March 2018, 4:34 pm

Approved

~A message to all~

~When I enter the cbox, you will give me at least 5 minutes before asking me for anything. If you do not I reserve the right to hit one of your characters with any technique I wish... From any character I wish.~

This has been a friendly PSA from Dadmin Blade. Have a good day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zakiyoshi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: September Taki's Training Thread   30th March 2018, 6:04 pm

Training:

September looked at the calender on her wall as she awoke early from the light of the sun rise breaking through her window. She had oh so rarely closed the blinds to sleep in, there was absolutely no point when she could spend the day doing something much more vital. Today was one such example. The news had hit the day prior of the attack and destruction that happened outside of Haka, and most importantly, that their leader Armenezra was in the thick of things. News however was scarce for someone so low in the ranking, and it seemed Master Hope didn’t want to share too much of the details with her. But this also meant the leader was coming back.

She had met with his protégé already once, and made it clear that she wanted to meet him too. She had her strength, her weapons, and she had her signed Contract now to the Boars of the Summoning Realm. She had plenty there alone to show case how she should be promoted. She didn’t even need Hippolyta’s constant whispering of her greatness to tell her what she deserved. All the time here she had spent learning in the infirmary, taking care of injuries of those who go on missions by day, and training her skills during the day.

The Adamant bracers slipped so snug on to her wrists, always the first piece of clothing that she put on when the mornings rolled around. With a grin, September tapped them together to hear the metal clang together. She had been so mature lately, and she just couldn’t help but look to the mirror and flex. She puckered her lips up, nodding at her reflection as she flexed her bicep for herself. She was stood there in just her black underwear, with the belt that was Hippolyta fused around her waist, and her Adamant bracers on her wrists. She had been brought up to not show too much skin, to be ladylike. But as she looked at herself in the mirror she knew she was exactly where she was supposed to be. She dressed in more clothes normally of course, but without them in that moment she could see the change that she had undergone in such a short space of time. Where she had been short and stringy when she first arrived, her arms and legs were now toned. And what drew attention the most, or perhaps closer to say the second most attention drawing aspect she saw of herself, was her developing chest. Or best to say that it had actually started the developing, little more than bumps, but it meant something was happening there. But then was her stomach. It had always been flat, ever the thin child, but all the physical work that she had put in to her training meant that same toned look came out there.

“Are you quiet done September?” The blonde girl shouldn’t have ever been surprised by Hippolyta’s sudden intrusion to her speech, and yet she was so drawn in to inflating her ego with her appearance that she was still more than startled. “… But I must say you are certainly looking true to the form to how I thought you might develop. It’s been some time since I could mentor such a young person such as yourself. You’re coming along much better than I thought,”

“Ah, th-thank you Lyta,” She dropped her hands down at last, fixing the strap on her left bracer where it had gotten a little loose during the training the day prior. Being complimented by a belt however was still not something she had quite got used to. She turned back to her dressed and changed out of yesterday’s underwear to fresh ones. Then came her every day outfit, checking over her calendar and checking if it were her day off from the medical section. She gave an almost delighted sigh to seeing it was a free day. It wasn’t that she didn’t enjoy her time learning to take care of people or learning how to fix up their injuries. But she had been tapping more in to the abilities that she could develop through the use of her weapons. Adamant had always brought her such lovely traits, the heightened senses that allowed her to react quickly to incoming attacks, the ability to even go so far as to parry those same attacks, and the morphability of said steel that granted her access to a sword and shield. But one thing she had been learning most recently was fully bonding with her weapon, letting that same steel course through her whole body. Turning her body in to steel, giving her the physical defence that would only further enhance her fighting abilities. She had however noticed a few disadvantages, and as she threw on her white tank top she gripped her hands to the bracers. Flooding her arms with chakra she poured as much as she could through to her body.

September felt her whole body tingling as the chakra rushed out from around the Adamant bracers and coated her skin. “Oh… such a rush…” she muttered to herself as the chakra coated and solidified over her skin. Looking at herself in the mirror again was exceptionally strange, looking more like a steel statue than anything. It was odd. The metal of Adamant looked physically bonded to her skin in this form, even the cloth that made up the straps and gloves sections of the bracers was gone, the seams turned to metal too. She looked down at the floor creaked beneath her, taking slow steps to move towards her window and the balcony outside, if only for the much sturdier ground to stand on that it brought. Each step was slow, heavy, at first. Or perhaps most closely she was already very much heavy. Being coated in metal, whilst highly defensive and giving her a much more solid form, it truly was metal and thus she simply could not turn that in any way around. She was however greatly finding how good a technique it was specifically for her. By channeling the chakra through her limbs, increasing the physical strength she imparted upon her new metallic coated body, the movements became just as fluid as ever. She felt the weight on her body, but she simply powered through it.

Stood leaning in to the balcony as the sun was now just barely touching the horizon, she looking down at the metal rail that ran across the whole of the concrete slab. Placing her hand on the area that she had dented so often from her leaps off, she deactivated her technique and suddenly felt so light for just a few seconds. She knew that this would be a good day for training.

WC: 1131 / 1100

Himiko Zakiyoshi:

Stohana Fushicho:

Noah Lane:

Kori Kuroshio:

Ariel Chromatica:

Ma'to Asari Shanti:

Lilica Argent:

September Taki:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haio

PostSubject: Re: September Taki's Training Thread   30th March 2018, 6:11 pm

APPROVED

Ty smith:

Yu chromatica:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zakiyoshi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: September Taki's Training Thread   17th April 2018, 11:36 am

Learning:

September yawned, stretching herself off as she climbed out of bed. It was already getting late in to the day after a long night of studying and learning from Hippolyta. It seemed as she was getting recognised, her Living Weapon had deemed her worth of some other benefits to being her wielder. Not that it felt so much besides the natural impulses in her body speeding up as they grew a tighter bond. Pushed through her door was the official letter from Master Hope, making it a solidified fact she was promoted up in rank. She was getting recognised for her skills. A bit of her wondered if there was some word passed from Master Armenezra after the spar they had done. He had seemed quite impressed with her skills at that point, so it wasn't too far out of the way of her beliefs.

She held it out and smiled to herself, before deciding she needed to continue as usual. Just because she was getting closer to her goal by climbing the ladder of Purgatory Division, didn't mean she could slack off any. She had a job to do still. Adamant felt more snug on her arms every day that passed. Even if they were passed down to her, every day that went by the bracers fit so much better, becoming every more as if they were made specifically for her. As the fastened the straps to her arms, she let her fingers trace over the indentations. For as long as she had them she realised that she hadn't ever taken in every detail to the etching.

"Interesting. You've had your Adamant bracers how long before you admired their fine craftsmanship?"

That made September groan, because of course Hippolyta would find a problem with the way that she looked at her weapons. She pinched at the bridge of her nose, just internalising the irritation. She loved Hippolyta's presense, usually. But she could still be so condescending at times. And never did understand that September couldn't just usurp her position in the Bachiatari to run it. Even if she wanted to do that, she was so well aware that Master Armenezra alone could slaughter her before she even knew it. For as strong as she was for her age, and damn did everybody tell her that, she still had so much longer to go.

"I'm only saying September. You've had them a long time, I'm surprised you haven't admired them before. They are as beautiful as you yourself will be,"

And that was absolutely a first. September was quite taken aback by the comment from Lyta. She'd always told her she was strong and kind hearted, but it had never gone that such direction before.

"Oh please, it's not that out of character for me to tell you that."

"Yeah Lyta, it sort of is. Besides, why are you even bringing something like that up?"

"A powerful woman needs someone else in her life."

"Lyta!" Now September was completely embarrassed. It didn't help that Hippolyta had been teaching her much of the ancient civilisation that she had come from. One such thing had been sharing memories and... well September had discovered a slight crush on Hippolyta's past wielder but she refused to share that.

"What? I am merely sharing how the amazonians lived. They were very much an open group of warrior women who enjoyed all aspects of their life style." September couldn't believe where this conversation was going. "Artemis was perhaps my most beautiful wielder too. I don't blame you for harbouring romantic feelings and arguably inappropriate dreams for such a woman,"

"Lyta!" Now, September had never felt so embarrassed. And there was nothing she could really do to stop Hippolyta embarrassing her either. Even the fact she had apparently seen in to her dreams was a bit disconcerting. Hippolyta had seen more than September could even remember thanks to being her dreams.

"... I'm sorry September. I didn't mean to pry like that. I just wanted you to know how normal such a thing is. Artemis was a fine woman and protector. We even had a joke for turning the finer men," September groaned, Hippolyta still ever misanthropic and a little cruel, but she was getting better at it at least. "... I'm missing the point it seems. What I mean September, I think you'll grow in to a fine woman like Artemis. You already have a heart like hers, and your strength is enough to rival, perhaps even surpass some of the best."

"... thanks Lyta. I do appreciate you, I hope you remember,"

WC: 755 / 700

Himiko Zakiyoshi:

Stohana Fushicho:

Noah Lane:

Kori Kuroshio:

Ariel Chromatica:

Ma'to Asari Shanti:

Lilica Argent:

September Taki:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blade

PostSubject: Re: September Taki's Training Thread   17th April 2018, 11:39 am

Approved

~A message to all~

~When I enter the cbox, you will give me at least 5 minutes before asking me for anything. If you do not I reserve the right to hit one of your characters with any technique I wish... From any character I wish.~

This has been a friendly PSA from Dadmin Blade. Have a good day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: September Taki's Training Thread   

Back to top Go down

September Taki's Training Thread
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2