Join the fight against the Gobi in the Land of Graves

Share | 

Goblin Cave

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Goblin Cave   24th October 2017, 9:56 pm

Grampa Goblin, the eldest living Goblin within the cave just got back from one of the tunnels where the younger Goblin's were not allowed to enter yet. He looked around the main den, hobbling around and picking a bug off the wall before tossing it in his mouth and gumming it to death. It had been three days since the Goblins had been born. It would probably be another generation in which barely any survived, though he had hopes for them still. He had seen many come and go within this world, and he was nearing death himself at the ripe old age of nineteen and a sixth. He picked out some bug guts from his beard before taking a seat against the wall and watched the little ones who were nearly his size, though he still towered over them by a foot when he stood up straight.

It was about time that they started going out. Though this cave had enough bugs, the bugs would surely run out with this new lot within five days if they decided to sit quietly and eat the bugs. Some of the older generation of goblins had already left the cave early that morning to begin their hunt for their own food, after all, meat was so much better than bug guts. Sadly, he had gotten too old to be able to hunt on his own, so he had to make due with eating with the children. He was doing this yet again, as the generation before that had some noteable Goblins yet all of the rest had died in various ways, some if rumor had it to their fellow Goblins out in the Great Forest. Still he knew this generation will be interesting just like the last.

Jax...Don't make me punch you in the face:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutobeginnings.forumsmotions.com
Enzo

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   24th October 2017, 10:34 pm

"Hey! We should ditch this shelter for the home and get our own grub! You know this old timer can't take 10 steps without taking a twenty-minute nap!" If anything, there was one little goblin that yelled at the rest about their nonchalant attitudes. They were probably going to dig into some bug guts, but their lack of adventure annoyed Kime. Walking over to the old goblin, Kime would take out a small comb and go through his hair a few times. "Hey gramps, maybe i might find a squirrel or two out there if i'm lucky. You can babysit the slowpokes in the meantime!" Kime was already looking forward to going outside of the cave and seeing what's there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   24th October 2017, 11:40 pm

"Ah, be careful the world out there is dangerous for a young Gobu like yourself." Grampa Goblin said throwing one of the water spirit stones at Gobukime and if the young goblin caught it and still was adamant about going he would just shrug. "Well if you are so set on it, try not to stray to far away from the center of the Great Forest. Otherwise you just might get yourself killed." he said before scooping another bug from the floor and pulling it's legs off and eating them individually before plopping the entire torso including it's head in his mouth.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Enzo

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   25th October 2017, 12:46 pm

After receiving the water stone, the young goblin would pocket it into his small trousers and give the older troll a peace sign. " I'll be alright, it isn't the end of the world. " After leaving, the using goblin would still heed the warning of being close to the center of the great forest while using his special ability to stalk through the area. As he did so, Kime would find a neat stick and give it a decent swing. "Seems firm enough..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   28th October 2017, 1:47 am

Haio seemed to be one of the first to awaken from what he knew, well that was until he saw a group of goblins listen to an announcement from one of the others "Is he stupid..." haio mumbled hoping only the few around him heard his comment, he continued to watch the arrogant goblin as he walked to the same person he spoke ill about "he's definitely stupid" he mumbled once again. It'd be better to move in a group considering how everything was their natural enemy "does any body want to join me, I promise you we will be able to get some type of food?" He questioned hoping to rally at least one or two of these scapegoats in case the time of a miscalculation in his plans.

Ty smith:

Yu chromatica:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   3rd November 2017, 9:44 am

Two goblins would actually raise their hands one with short hair and was one of the smallest out of the group of Goblins, while the other was a bit larger than normal and was completely bald, both looked like Goblins but rather the smaller one could be considered a looker in a normal goblins eyes the latter wasn't. Both of them would walk up to Gobuhaio before the larger one picked up a rock and would motion for them to head out of the cave rather than discuss in front of all the others. The smaller one would look unsure for a bit between the larger one and Gobuhaio but if Gobuhaio agreed and walked out of the cave as well then the smaller goblin would follow suit.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   

Back to top Go down

Goblin Cave
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1