HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Join the fight against the Gobi in the Land of Graves

Share | 
 

 Goblin Cave

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Haio



Posts : 513
Join date : 2016-04-17
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   31st January 2018, 2:24 am

Gobuhaio listened carefully to gobugramps word, even though his words were from a coward, they still held a bit of wisdom in them. Gobuskai had died for the sin of trying to flee while gobukaya paid her life to protect gobuhaio, with that he planned to be more prepared tomorrow and gather a few more allies than he currently had; but gathering allies was to be left for tomorrows duties, tonight he wanted to scavenge the cave to find any weapons, armors, or books: He needed something which would be more durable than the stick he found outside. Gobuhaio would wait for a distraction before deciding to make his way deeper into the cave, at that very moment gobuhaio had began to eat, a perfect distraction for goblins who hadn't left the cave. he used this moment as a distraction to use light steps to separate himself from the other goblins, Stealthily he made his way into the deeper parts of the cave. If the cave had gotten dark, as he gotten farther in he'd search for a source of light and take it with him if he could find one; if not he'd get closer to the right side of the wall and place his good arm against it as he walked farther down the cave.

***********************
Ty smith:
 

Yu chromatica:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enzo

avatar

Posts : 444
Join date : 2016-12-24
Age : 14

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   4th February 2018, 11:35 am

"Gobusera, and Gobukim, just got born too? Yeah, it's a cruel world out there, you end up learning the hard way, even I got hurt. But on the bright side, I think we can have some really cool ideas that we can take advantage of. For starters, since we are small and can't hunt often, what we have going for us is our brain and sneakiness. We can always farm you know?"

After taking a seat next to the two other Goblins, Kime just nodded his head. " However, something taster should come along, and I should be better prepared. I had this stick, but i don't think it was enough to take care of the bigger animals. What do you think i could have done differently?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin
avatar

Posts : 10467
Join date : 2010-06-13
Age : 26
Location : Lost in time...I guess?

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   4th February 2018, 8:52 pm

The two female Goblins were slightly overwhelmed by Gobukime's words though one of them would notice the two individuals who had brought a lot of food with them and would promptly ditch him, namely Gobusera. As for Gobukim she would remain by Gobukime's side but she wouldn't say anything other than nodding seeing as she couldn't speak. She would however yawn before moving around him to cuddle him and closing her eyes clearly expressing an intention to sleep, as for her more outspoken friend she would notice Gobuhaio preparing to eat and would try and talk to him only for him to quickly run away leaving some of his food as a distraction which would cause her to be part of those Goblin's essentially fighting for his scraps.

Gobuhaio on the other hand would make it deeper into the cave though he would begin to feel somewhat light-headed as his injury still remained unhealed, sure he could continue to wander in search of something to protect himself with or he could follow Gobu Grampa's advice and go to sleep so that his injuries could be healed.

Gobukime:
 

***********************

Jax...Don't make me punch you in the face:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutobeginnings.forumsmotions.com
Haio



Posts : 513
Join date : 2016-04-17
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   4th February 2018, 9:40 pm

It was quite strange how before he had energy to actually search through the area, but it suddenly vanished as he went farther into the depths of the cave. As he moved he continued to hear the words of gobugramps govern in his head "I'd probably feel better after a short nap?" he thought to himself before resting his head against the wall.

***********************
Ty smith:
 

Yu chromatica:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enzo

avatar

Posts : 444
Join date : 2016-12-24
Age : 14

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   6th February 2018, 1:28 am

Noticing that his new friend was going to sleep, Kime would sigh as he cuddled next to her to keep her warm and started to fall asleep himself. "Alright, this is something I should be able to handle right? Yawn, if I'm supposed to be the leader, I need to have a better plan that involves feeding you guys. Gobugrandpa isn't going to be around forever, so we really need to grow up soon."

-Sleeping
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin
avatar

Posts : 10467
Join date : 2010-06-13
Age : 26
Location : Lost in time...I guess?

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   6th February 2018, 5:46 pm

The two of them would wake up the next day filled with strength with their injuries fully healed, with Gobukime waking up to the female Goblin who had decided to join him still cuddled up to him whereas Gobuhaio would wake up alone in the middle of the tunnel that lead to the deeper parts of the cave. Gobukim was awake and would look at Gobukime before getting off of him and pointing to her stomach essentially stating that she was hungry. She as well as all the other Goblins who managed to survive to reach another day of age had grown stronger merely by existing as they were still growing after all and with growth came hunger. It was clear that berries wouldn't cut it anymore especially since all of them had been eaten, now it was up to Gobukime to fulfill the promise he made to her and provide food.

As for Gobuhaio he could hear and smell things deeper within the cave but would he choose to keep going or would he decide to try his luck outside and hunt again, after all after using his food as a distraction he no longer had any and thus would have to hunt once more. Fortunately for him armed with both a rock and the plate sleeve of his deceased comrade he was more prepared than he was yesterday especially with the skills he had gained through battle. Yet was it enough? Or would he instead search for a way to get even more prepared.

Spoiler:
 

***********************

Jax...Don't make me punch you in the face:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutobeginnings.forumsmotions.com
Enzo

avatar

Posts : 444
Join date : 2016-12-24
Age : 14

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   7th February 2018, 1:57 am

Waking up, Kime would blink at his newfound mute companion and sigh. "Alright alright, looks like it's time to go to work huh? Let's leave a little early then,  maybe you can give me a hand and make this a little bit better?" Kime would then grab his club and the un-ripe berries, as well as the one good berry. He was somewhat alright for the time being, knowing that he wouldn't starve immediately. Hopefully,  he could succeed in getting some meat with some help. "  If it gets dangerous I won't blame you for running away, but stay close and don't make a sound. I know where the horned rabbits hang out, we are going to set up a trap for them, alright? "

With that being said, Kime would lead the way in order to travel to the middle area as before, sneaking about in order to scavenge for a collection of vines to make tight rope trap.

-Starting adventure with kim
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin
avatar

Posts : 10467
Join date : 2010-06-13
Age : 26
Location : Lost in time...I guess?

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   7th February 2018, 11:18 am

Gobukim would nod though she would make sure to grab a Lesser Water Stone for herself in addition to a rock so she could defend herself, and before she left she would look to see if they were being followed but fortunately they weren't. Still she would frown a bit as someone she thought was her friend had only been sticking around her until she was able to find someone better which did make her a little sad. Either way Gobukime didn't have to worry about her making a sound after all she was mute so being silent at least in regards to talking was sort of her thing.

(Gobukime & Gobukim Exit, Please post in the other topic)

***********************

Jax...Don't make me punch you in the face:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutobeginnings.forumsmotions.com
Haio



Posts : 513
Join date : 2016-04-17
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   10th February 2018, 3:17 pm

With the sudden rush to go outside mixed with the animal noises from outside, it made for a natural alarm clock to wake gobuhaio up. Before opening his Eyes, he began with a loud yawn almost to let those around him know that he was finally awoke, he followed by extendng his arms in front of him followed by him cracking his neck. Despite the fact he wanted to search through the cave during the night, he rose to from the spot he decided to occupy during the night; due to him trying to be sneaky last night he ended up giving away his breakfast for nothing. Well, now he decided he move through the cave swiftly and quietly,  as he walk throught the cave utilizing light feet to help decrease the likelihood of gobugramps hearing him walk through the cave. Gobuhaio held on tightly to the rock in his hand to make sure he'll use it if the time came for it.

Used:
 

***********************
Ty smith:
 

Yu chromatica:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin
avatar

Posts : 10467
Join date : 2010-06-13
Age : 26
Location : Lost in time...I guess?

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   10th February 2018, 5:06 pm

Gobuhaio would continue moving through the tunnel and as he continued to go further he would come across a fork which split into three paths, now that he was further in he could hear sounds coming from one, a sweet yet sour scent coming from another and as for the last he could see on the ground that there was quite a lot of foot traffic leading to and fro said location. This left him with four options that he could pick from, whether to head to the left tunnel (sounds), keep going forward (scent), go to the right tunnel (foot traffic) or turn his little butt around and head back to the main cave rather than explore further.

***********************

Jax...Don't make me punch you in the face:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutobeginnings.forumsmotions.com
Haio



Posts : 513
Join date : 2016-04-17
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   10th February 2018, 5:34 pm

Gobuhaio continued until he reached a fork in his path, the first he couldn't hear exactly what the noise was but he knew it indicated that someone was around there.,Which would probably lead to him being in trouble if he got caught by them. The next room had a sweet smell that seemed to be perfectly blended with something sour, the smell would only indicate that something was there. While the last room left foot print, this indicated it was a room which people commonly went to which meant that whatever was in there wasn't exactly something for him. Gobuhaio got closer to the tracks on the floor to see if he could pick up a certain smell from of exactly whose footprints they belonged, whether or not if he was successful with this act, he'd choose the path which brought a certain a certain smell with it.

***********************
Ty smith:
 

Yu chromatica:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin
avatar

Posts : 10467
Join date : 2010-06-13
Age : 26
Location : Lost in time...I guess?

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   10th February 2018, 10:29 pm

Gobuhaio would smell that it was closer and when he got to the end of the tunnel he would come across a door which was slightly ajar and if he entered he would see three naked women all three of them resembling humans and all with a vacant expression. They were all still alive however they didn't seem very much inclined to move despite the chains which bound them having a decent amount of slack behind them. The smell was a combination of the scent of sex and the various fluids which had dried on them, however under normal circumstances it would of been enough to drive him to mate with them. Fortunately or unfortunately he was still a juvenile Goblin just 3 days shy of being interested in that short of thing as such the realization of what these imprisoned humans were here for would dawn on him. Especially since they seemed to be with child albeit one showing visibly more than the other two.

***********************

Jax...Don't make me punch you in the face:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutobeginnings.forumsmotions.com
Haio



Posts : 513
Join date : 2016-04-17
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   11th February 2018, 12:22 am

Gobuhaio looked at the three women very worrisome, despite the fact that they possessed looks like they had finally given up; haio couldn't express much feelings to then as he didn't understand neither the situation or the purpose of their existence inside of the cave. Nonetheless this left the impression that the counterparts to these beings were also as dangerous, yet could just as easily be tamed. Gobuhaio took note of this life lesson and decide to return to the path that left him with two other choices.

***********************
Ty smith:
 

Yu chromatica:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin
avatar

Posts : 10467
Join date : 2010-06-13
Age : 26
Location : Lost in time...I guess?

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   13th February 2018, 10:15 am

Gobuhaio had gained more information than that, in fact his intent gaze at the women had allowed him to pick up a skill which allowed him to figure out exactly what and who these women were. However since his skill was still new it wasn't enough to give him any concrete information on them besides that though perhaps with further development the skill could be quite useful for the young Goblin. Either way if the acquisition of his new skill didn't prevent him from leaving the area he would proceed to walk back to the Fork in the road leaving him with three options if he didn't want to return to where the human women were being kept. He could head to where the sounds were coming from, or the path with the numerous footpaths or he could head back to where the other young Goblins were.

Spoiler:
 


Observed Info:
 

***********************

Jax...Don't make me punch you in the face:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutobeginnings.forumsmotions.com
Haio



Posts : 513
Join date : 2016-04-17
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   13th February 2018, 4:53 pm

it seemeed as haio had obtained a new a skill, which left him with a better inturpretation of these mysterious woman; they were all human and not to important too him right now. he continued on his way until he was left with three paths there was the path which seemed noisy, the path which seemed to have been left by others his race and then there was thee path which lead to the main cave where everyone else was. gobuhaio would choose one to search the cave a bit more, this lead haio to going into the part of the cave which held footprint near the entrance, he felt as if it was a warning yet still decided to venture into the depths of tha path.

***********************
Ty smith:
 

Yu chromatica:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin
avatar

Posts : 10467
Join date : 2010-06-13
Age : 26
Location : Lost in time...I guess?

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   13th February 2018, 9:44 pm

Following the path would get him to a door which was barricaded and it didn't look like it would be able to open without significant force being put behind it. Clearly there was a way to get in but it would seem this young Goblin did not possess the knowledge or the brawn to open it and thus with nothing else to do he could either try to force his way though over time or return to the fork in the path.

Spoiler:
 

***********************

Jax...Don't make me punch you in the face:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutobeginnings.forumsmotions.com
Haio



Posts : 513
Join date : 2016-04-17
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   13th February 2018, 9:56 pm

Gobuhaio continued down the path following each and every that lead him on this path, upon reaching the end of his journey he meet with a door which didn't seem as weak as he did; but with time he could get it open. He pause for a matter of second to consider his options, dealing with the door now will cause night to fall before he went opened it; meaning he'll gave to deal with both multiple and stronger pretty, which wouldn't be much of a problem so long as some of the goblins whom he shared his food with yesterday decide to join him. Gobuhaio began to use force to open the door.

Spoiler:
 

***********************
Ty smith:
 

Yu chromatica:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin
avatar

Posts : 10467
Join date : 2010-06-13
Age : 26
Location : Lost in time...I guess?

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   14th February 2018, 11:13 am

Armed with just a stone and the drive to succeed, Gobuhaio would repeatedly bash the door trying to break through, as such after the 30 min mark he would see that his efforts were bearing fruit while after the hour mark he could see into the other side of the door from the various holes he was widening. After two hours he had effectively broken the part of the door which was barricaded allowing him to enter the room far more skilled at wielding a rock than he was previously. His reward was a medium sized room which was fairly dark since there were no sources of light to see through it however from what he could make out this appeared to be a storage room of some sorts. Perhaps if he found a way to take one of the torches illuminating the other tunnels to light up this room he would get a better look, unless he preferred to scrounge his way through the dark in hopes of picking up something good.

2 Hours have passed:
 

***********************

Jax...Don't make me punch you in the face:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutobeginnings.forumsmotions.com
Haio



Posts : 513
Join date : 2016-04-17
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   14th February 2018, 5:14 pm

After finally getting the door to open gobuhaio decided to peek inside the room, to his surprise he saw absolutely nothing due to the amount of light which penetrated the room. He stood still as he thought about the consequences of getting caught which was already to late after he forced the door open, he decided if he was going to get in trouble for forcing the door open, he might as well get in trouble for taking everything he need to better himself as well. gobuhaio turned around in search for a torch, once he found the torch, he would return to the room.

***********************
Ty smith:
 

Yu chromatica:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   

Back to top Go down
 
Goblin Cave
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Gina's secret cave
» Lost heart cave
» My wolves, that are in a pack and if you want to rp with me just ask and ill be glad too!
» pvp in the beetle cave (is this allowed?)
» The Cave

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Beginnings :: Amusement Park :: Just for Fun :: Re: Monster (Mini-RP)-
Jump to: