HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Join the fight against the Gobi in the Land of Graves

Share | 

Pirates Unite (Zeath & Koba's Path)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Amon

PostSubject: Pirates Unite (Zeath & Koba's Path)   21st October 2017, 9:00 pm

"Well, he's gone...what now?" Koba didn't really like the idea of splitting up, but what could he do. "Well captain, at least you are here. I guess it's time for you to lead us into a good situation because I don't know what the fuck you call this, that suit and tie guy is basically the mafia, highly likely that they have guns man. " Of course, even though they had a deal of some kind, Koba still had his worries and suspicions that things will go as smoothly.

Link me to the next thread

Self Reminder

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Co

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Unite (Zeath & Koba's Path)   23rd October 2017, 9:12 pm

Zeath shrugged, knowing well that the mafia didn't exist out here. "Now, we're gonna find the best ship we can, board it, claim it and sink every other ship in sight." He seemed oddly confident for someone who hasn't shown much capability in the past. But as they say, the sea is a pirate's preference. His cheeks would shift for a moment as he gagged once more, this time silently. The very idea of getting off this Gaia forsaken land was probably the best thing he's thought about in weeks. Damn earth, which moron ever thought it was a good idea to settle on unmoving rock and dirt. Its just so inconvienent. With a half crocked grin, Zeath would give Koba a light pat on the back before heading off in the direction he assumed the docks would be in.

{Exit}

Neo:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Unite (Zeath & Koba's Path)   27th October 2017, 3:52 pm

OOC: No Need considering I did say I was splitting the topic.

When they split up and head to the port they would see a couple of ships in this place, though in comparison to the Galleon which was in the center and the two Sloops flanking it, the rest were just an assortment of boats and rafts. So if they were going for the biggest ship well then they had to look no further as those three would be what they were looking for, the Galleon was larger however much of that came primarily because of cargo space whereas the Sloops were better suited for combat. So it was up to Zeath, would he prefer a ship with enough cargo space to store the loot they were sure to get from the exploits of Callisto Jones & Jesse or would he prefer a ship with enough maneuverability and speed to keep them out of trouble at sea as their notoriety increased. Sure the position of the Galleon in the midst of the Sloops made it a more risky target, but the same could be said for either of the Sloops seeing as they had a Galleon right next to them.

Fortunately it would seem that this areas was only lightly guarded as if everyone on this island knew that touching those ships wasn't worth the trouble as they were undoubtedly owned by the crime boss of this here island. But hey seeing as they killed a group of his minions when they met up in the bar it seemed like this pirate crew really didn't give a fuck who was in charge of this place to begin with. Regardless if they decided to scout out the area they would see only a handful of men on each ship and only three patrolling the docks where they were anchored. Relatively easy pickings so to speak, hopefully Zeath wasn't actually dead-weight on a docked ship as he was on land, or Koba actually grew the balls with the idea of an immediate reward if they were successful.

Docks:

Sloops:

Galleon:

Jax...Don't make me punch you in the face:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutobeginnings.forumsmotions.com
Amon

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Unite (Zeath & Koba's Path)   29th October 2017, 12:51 pm

Well, i guess it's  up to you when it comes to which ship we can go with. Though if you want my suggestion as a navigator, and i did hear this from an old shipwright buddy back at my hometown, the smaller ship could definitely get us out of trouble faster. However, we would be taking something that's next to the fucking galleon. If we aren't taking the galleon, can we please sabotage it first?"

Koba would say this in a pleading tone to Zeath, even though it was ultimately his decision.

Self Reminder

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Unite (Zeath & Koba's Path)   

Back to top Go down

Pirates Unite (Zeath & Koba's Path)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1