Join the fight against the Gobi in the Land of Graves

Share | 

Second day exploration

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zakiyoshi
Admin

PostSubject: Second day exploration   27th October 2017, 3:24 pm

With Hippolyta nestled around her waist, and whilst still adjusting to the feel of the Living Weapon attached to her, she was continuing her exploration of the Ibara ruins. She leapt across the rubble, landing on her feet perfectly with each jump. "You should be aiming higher than an errand girl under a man who doesn't hold his weight,"

"Yes well, I still need to work my way up there."

"You are a strong young woman, you should not be holding yourself to their standards,"

"Yes, well that's how things work now. I have to work hard, get up the ranks. But I will be."

"I should hope so." September felt the heat raising in her stomach, or better yet around her stomach as Hippolyta was getting upset. She only had been with the Living Weapon for a day, but she was already understanding how the old being worked. She wasn't fond of the organisation with only a single woman in a commanding position.

"Ugh, just... keep quiet ok? And if you think we're near something important from those ancient women you told me about, let me know, ok? Maybe there's something else super good like you. It's only slight, but I do thank you for the power you seem to be giving me,"

Himiko Zakiyoshi:

Stohana Fushicho:

Noah Lane:

Kori Kuroshio:

Ariel Chromatica:

Cassiel Ibwa:

Lilica Argent:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Second day exploration   28th October 2017, 1:56 pm

Another adventure? The girl sure was into exploration. As she moved, memories would flash within the mind of the Living Weapon around the girl's waist. The events of the past that her former wielder attended, the time before the fall of Ibaragakure. Something would occur to her. A weapon belonging to her old wielder's close companion, another woman. She would feel compelled to lead September to where it had been hidden. If September would listen, that is.

My Lil Monsters:

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Zakiyoshi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Second day exploration   28th October 2017, 2:37 pm

September would have to reprimand herself a little later, but she found a lot of trust in the proud Living Weapon, and thus would take her suggestion. She wanted a strong willed woman to wield her, and she planned to show Hippolyta that she could be that. She was already pretty physically strong, and getting stronger with each passing day as she trained, it would just take a little more.

"It was around here somewhere. Buildings might have shifted, crumbled. I think... yes... here,"

September took the advice, ducking down under a stone arch way and down some steps in, looking to have been uncovered during the mayhem that ruined Ibara. "I'm trusting you here Hippolyta. You say you want to see me grow in to a warrior like the last woman who did, so you gotta help me out along the way,"

Himiko Zakiyoshi:

Stohana Fushicho:

Noah Lane:

Kori Kuroshio:

Ariel Chromatica:

Cassiel Ibwa:

Lilica Argent:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Second day exploration   1st November 2017, 6:34 pm

The Living Weapon would lead September through a building and through a doorway partially concealed behind a collapsed pillar. This doorway lead to a room full of opened chest, giving away that this place had been looted a long time ago by travelers and bandits alike. However, an abnormality within the room would be a single closed chest near a back wall. Hippolyta would know upon sight of the chest that it had been what she was thinking of, and direct September to inspect it.

My Lil Monsters:

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Zakiyoshi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Second day exploration   1st November 2017, 6:45 pm

September stepped in to the room, about to walk back out when there was still the mental tug, and even the vocal pushing of Hippolyta. "It's here I'm telling you! There!"

"Where?! This whole place has been looted,"

"Oh yes, because one person who looted this armory was courteous enough to close, and lock the chest they opened again." Looking back in to the room, September realised Hippolyta was correct. There was one chest still locked. "See. Now open it. I can feel the familiarity I haven't felt in so long. Take your prize for being a devoted follower of Hippolyta," That made her laugh a little.

"No offence Hippolyta, you're great and all I'm sure, but you're a belt right now."

"Just because I am a belt does not mean I'm not great. And so will you when you open the damned chest," With another sigh September would do just that, inspecting the box over first before she attempted to open it.

Himiko Zakiyoshi:

Stohana Fushicho:

Noah Lane:

Kori Kuroshio:

Ariel Chromatica:

Cassiel Ibwa:

Lilica Argent:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Second day exploration   10th November 2017, 2:04 am

September would find that she didn't even need to try to open the chest. As soon as she touched it a soft glow enveloped the container before it fell wide open. There would be two rather simple looking objects within the chest: a small vial of a viscous black liquid and a rope seemingly made of gold. The vial would have no effects upon September picking it up, but the rope would glow where the female touched it, a soft golden glow like molten metal. She would know it was a Samurai Weapon from touching it, and feel the blossoming of a new elemental power from within herself. Once she had obtained these two things, Hippolyta would know that there would be nothing more to find in that place, and possibly prompt September to leave.

Obtained:

My Lil Monsters:

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Zakiyoshi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Second day exploration   10th November 2017, 2:57 pm

"Ha! I knew it was still around here." September didn't fully understand why Hippolyta was so happy. It was just a yellow rope and a vial of thick black liquid. With a sigh she reached in to the box, gasping as the rope began to glow, and she instantly recognised it. "This. This is Veritas. It reveals truths, and grants you some great abilities."

"It reveals truths? What do you mean? It looks like some dumb rope and I wish you wouldn't scream like that it frightens me as much as your kill all men outlook," She immediately stepped back dropping the rope, "... ok I think I understand now,"

"... We'll talk about this later. Take Veritas and the vials. We can't do much with the vial right now, and make sure you don't spill or break it, but it just might come in handy when we get you a true warriors sword." She would grab the items out, looping Veritas around her belt but finding it not glowing this time. The vial slipped in to her pouch, and she made her way to head home.

Himiko Zakiyoshi:

Stohana Fushicho:

Noah Lane:

Kori Kuroshio:

Ariel Chromatica:

Cassiel Ibwa:

Lilica Argent:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Second day exploration   

Back to top Go down