HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Join the fight against the Gobi in the Land of Graves

Share | 
 

 Orcalvaro's Journey

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Xiao

avatar

Posts : 2117
Join date : 2013-02-11
Age : 24
Location : A ball where masked souls dance

PostSubject: Orcalvaro's Journey   26th October 2017, 7:12 pm

Wha-What? Alvaro was confused to what exactly she was on about but then again he shouldn’t be expecting much of her conversation wise as she was an Orc. Thankfully, she was able to actually fight or she would be completely useless to his cause. Then again, if she died he could always eat her. Well, with that said he and his new found companion would leave the cave and would now look to embrace the open lands. The problem was he had no idea where the hell they were headed. He was about to turn and ask the female where she thought they should go but he decided that wouldn’t be a very smart thing to do. “Say Orcemi, do you know what these things are?” He said showing her the water stones he found in the cave.

***********************
Hiro:
 


Takeshi:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin
avatar

Posts : 10482
Join date : 2010-06-13
Age : 26
Location : Lost in time...I guess?

PostSubject: Re: Orcalvaro's Journey   26th October 2017, 7:24 pm

"I know they are really pretty. Does that help you Orcalvaro?" Orcemi said with a smile, hoping that her knowledge would help him understand what he had just showed her. She didn't lie though they were pretty a nice shade of blue just like the sky. "Wait, they are bits of the sky right?" she said pointing upwards at the sky above them with the clouds drifting lazily in the air. Clearly she wasn't going to be the best conversation starter even if by orc standards she was nice to look at, which means she wasn't nice to look at, in fact the only redeemable feature a human would be able to say she had, unless they were one of those types, was that she had a fat ass. Other than that it would be paper bag all the way and lights off, you know assuming someone wanted to hit that, but for an orc she'd be quite the looker, which explains why they wanted to turn her into a split-roast.

***********************

Jax...Don't make me punch you in the face:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutobeginnings.forumsmotions.com
Xiao

avatar

Posts : 2117
Join date : 2013-02-11
Age : 24
Location : A ball where masked souls dance

PostSubject: Re: Orcalvaro's Journey   26th October 2017, 7:44 pm

Yeah, I guess they are bits of the sky. I hope we can find more so we can build another sky.” Alvaro stated as he made a mental note to never ask her anything ever again. Why he expected her to know anything was quite a mystery, perhaps she would’ve been better off in the cave? Anyways, he would make his way north, for the time being, hoping he would come across someone or something that would be able to tell him where the hell they were and what was a better path to travel. They probably needed something to defend themselves with in case they were jumped, as such he would keep his eyes peeled for anything useful to use as a weapon as well.

***********************
Hiro:
 


Takeshi:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin
avatar

Posts : 10482
Join date : 2010-06-13
Age : 26
Location : Lost in time...I guess?

PostSubject: Re: Orcalvaro's Journey   26th October 2017, 8:27 pm

While Orcalvaro looked around searching for something to defend himself and his newest companion with he would instead see a berry bush in the distance, but no such luck in regards to finding a weapon. Well there were stones and stuff all around but he already had one so unless he wanted her to likewise pick one up there wasn't really much he could hope for. But hey at least he might of possibly found food, because you know, and orc's gotta eat. Just in time too seeing as they would of begun to start feeling some hunger pains if they hadn't found something to snack on. Sure if they ate the berries they might also get poisoned, but it was either do that or starve right, so what was it going to be really, take a chance and fill ones belly a bit or, continue looking for something 100% edible.


***********************

Jax...Don't make me punch you in the face:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutobeginnings.forumsmotions.com
Xiao

avatar

Posts : 2117
Join date : 2013-02-11
Age : 24
Location : A ball where masked souls dance

PostSubject: Re: Orcalvaro's Journey   26th October 2017, 9:46 pm

Coming across the berry bush, Alvaro would take a good look at it. It had been awhile since he had anything to eat but being unable to identify what kind of berries they were there was a high possibility that they were poisonous and could spell the death of them. Handing over the rock he held to Orcemi. He would pick a couple of berries from the bush but instead of eating them he would just carry as much as he could carry with him just in case they were unable to find anything else to eat and was forced to eat the berries. When he was unable to hold anymore he would contact his trod north.

***********************
Hiro:
 


Takeshi:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin
avatar

Posts : 10482
Join date : 2010-06-13
Age : 26
Location : Lost in time...I guess?

PostSubject: Re: Orcalvaro's Journey   26th October 2017, 10:17 pm

He would manage to fit two hand fulls if he really gathered all that he could carry, it left him without a weapon and relying on another Orc to defend him if they ran into trouble. It was pretty noble of him to give her the weapon though, so that if things got bad she could be the one to duck and run rather than him. Yep, it seems like he was an orc alright, but it couldn't be helped, either way Orcemi would wave to get his attention and then pointed to the left and motioned him to follow. It seems like from where they were they would be heading further north albeit, north-east to be specific just a casual adventure for two Orcs. It was a nice beginning, but this was the Great Forest..and things could get bad really quickly. Hopefully that wouldn't happen to them.

***********************

Jax...Don't make me punch you in the face:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutobeginnings.forumsmotions.com
Xiao

avatar

Posts : 2117
Join date : 2013-02-11
Age : 24
Location : A ball where masked souls dance

PostSubject: Re: Orcalvaro's Journey   29th October 2017, 9:31 pm

Now that he thought about it, handing the weapon over to the female didn’t seem like much of a bright idea since he couldn’t trust her to defend him but it was too late to take it back unfortunately so he had to trust that she would look out for him like how he had looked out for her back in the cave. Following her directions, he would head north east keeping his eyes peeled for any other trees that bore fruit or anything that would be of general interest. He wasn’t sure why he was even following orcemi’s directions but what’s the worst that could happen?

***********************
Hiro:
 


Takeshi:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin
avatar

Posts : 10482
Join date : 2010-06-13
Age : 26
Location : Lost in time...I guess?

PostSubject: Re: Orcalvaro's Journey   3rd November 2017, 10:18 am

On one hand it seemed like Orcemi had a better nose for finding things they could hunt, on the other it was unfortunate but they would run into not a single monster they could just gang up on but instead two monsters. One was a Stamp Piglet while the other was a Stamp Hog which was currently grazing on some roots near the base of a tree. While the Stamp Piglet wasn't as big as the Hog it still would come up to about half the size of one of the Orcs in height, whereas the Stamp Hog was the same size as them. Of course because they were pigs it also meant girth-wise they are also around the same width which made them appear to be rather nourishing assuming the Orcs could in fact bring them down. Orcemi would twist the rock in her hand looking at the two with hunger as if she were eager to attack and kill them so she could eat something other than those berries that Orcalvaro collected but wouldn't share.

***********************

Jax...Don't make me punch you in the face:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutobeginnings.forumsmotions.com
Xiao

avatar

Posts : 2117
Join date : 2013-02-11
Age : 24
Location : A ball where masked souls dance

PostSubject: Re: Orcalvaro's Journey   8th November 2017, 9:10 pm

Maybe she wasn’t useless after all. Alvaro thought to himself as they came across the two pigs grazing at the base of the tree. He wasn’t sure if they were able to take the two of them at the same time so he had to use what little brain power the gods had blessed him with to come up with a plan. “Okay, so what I propose is that we wait to see if they will separate so we could snatch them up one at a time. Preferably the piglet first since it seems the weaker of the two.” Alvaro whispered to his companion as he pulled her into a spot they could hide, which was behind a tree since they were in a forest. He would look to see there was another rock around, and if did find one he would place the berries in a neat pile on the ground away from orcemi, picked up the rock and threw towards the Hog, hoping it would hit it causing it to either separate from the piglet or come towards them. If not they would just wait.

***********************
Hiro:
 


Takeshi:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin
avatar

Posts : 10482
Join date : 2010-06-13
Age : 26
Location : Lost in time...I guess?

PostSubject: Re: Orcalvaro's Journey   14th November 2017, 3:31 pm

Orcemi would frown but would listen to her companion as he had rescued her and thus had a good head on his shoulders and thus when they both hid behind the tree she would try her best to listen to him as intently as possible. When he searched for a rock to throw he would unfortunately not find one, at least until Orcemi handed him one as while he was aimlessly searching for one on their way to hiding behind the tree she had spotted one on the ground and promptly picked it up. Either way, he would throw his rock at the Hog which sailed quite beautifully through the air and struck it right in the eye while it was grazing. It would cry out in pain which would startle it's piglet who would freeze in place while it tried to shake off the sudden attack, and would turn in order to look at whomever threw the rock at it, with it's remaining good eye. Unfortunately for the two Orcs they weren't all that stealthy and thus Orcemi's hoof was sticking out from behind the tree causing the Stamp Hog to rush forward to tackle the tree as it's depth perception was a bit off but it knew where they were hiding. The tree would actually creak at the impact, not that it really was a big tree seriously next time if they wished to hide perhaps choosing a bigger one would be best, then again they were Orcs so it makes sense that hey didn't plan all that far ahead.

The Stamp Piglet would let out a cry as it too ran forward and tackled the tree to emulate it's parent, and it would bounce off rolling past the Hog as the tree creaked again. Obviously the Stamp Hog was going to try and tackle the tree again this time however the tree wouldn't hold up and it's trunk would crack only to end up falling on the Orcs should they not move out of the way in time. Sure it was a small tree, but if it fell on them it would be difficult to move it with just two Orcs, not taking into account the amount of blunt force trauma that'll occur from having a tree fall on them.

Spoiler:
 

***********************

Jax...Don't make me punch you in the face:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutobeginnings.forumsmotions.com
Xiao

avatar

Posts : 2117
Join date : 2013-02-11
Age : 24
Location : A ball where masked souls dance

PostSubject: Re: Orcalvaro's Journey   16th November 2017, 7:41 pm

He wasn’t sure if that was pure skill or dumb luck but he was satisfied either way. The unfortunate part about all this was that they were quickly found by the pig and its piglet which was due to their poor choice of hiding places. Then again, why did he expect everything to go according to plan? “Orcemi, Imma try to tackle the Stamp Pig keep the piglet busy!” Alvaro started feeling that this wasn’t a very good idea at all but hey, YOLO. Moving out the way of the tree in before Pug had brought it down, he would move into the pig’s blind spot and would give it a hefty should tackle hoping to bring it to the ground. Once/if it had made it to the ground he would attempt to put it in a headlock and tried to snap its neck.

***********************
Hiro:
 


Takeshi:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin
avatar

Posts : 10482
Join date : 2010-06-13
Age : 26
Location : Lost in time...I guess?

PostSubject: Re: Orcalvaro's Journey   16th November 2017, 9:13 pm

Orcemi would rush past as even though she wanted to help him fight the Stamp Pig, he decided in his mind that he apparently got this and thus she would run past and towards the Piglet which was picking itself of the ground. It would look up and let out a shrill oink before getting clubbed in the head by Orcemi with the rock in her right hand. This was fortunate for Orcalvaro as if not for that it was unlikely that he'd be able to knock the Stamp Pig off it's feet seeing as the cry let out by it's child caused it to turn its head abruptly to try and see if the piglet was okay. However his follow up of trying to snap it's neck wasn't nearly as effective as now the Stamp Pig was actually protecting itself and Orcalvaro would find himself actually straining to even pull it's neck back. The Stamp Piglet on the other hand would shake it's head before attempting to tackle Orcemi who would dodge to the side but sustain a glancing blow. Still when she dodged she managed to pick up a second rock and would briefly look towards her comrade who would be on top of the now standing Stamp Pig. If he didn't let go before it fully got up then he would find himself along for the ride as it turned and began to run towards another tree.

Spoiler:
 

***********************

Jax...Don't make me punch you in the face:
 


Last edited by Aurielle on 22nd November 2017, 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutobeginnings.forumsmotions.com
Xiao

avatar

Posts : 2117
Join date : 2013-02-11
Age : 24
Location : A ball where masked souls dance

PostSubject: Re: Orcalvaro's Journey   22nd November 2017, 2:48 pm

Well, that was unexpected. Alvaro thought to himself as he somehow ended up on top of the pig he had failed to kill. He would quickly assess the situation he was in and decided that it was quite reckless for him to remain on top of the animal as such he would jump off the pig the moment it had started charging in the direction of the tree, that was before he had reached over to the pig’s good eye digging his fingers in an attempt to either pull it out completely or crush it and blinding it in the process. Allowing the pig to run forward he would quickly turn his attention to Orcemi and the piglet and made a mad dash towards the distracted piglet and slamming his body into the back while it was distracted by Orcemi who was waving her arms around like a mad woman in hopes to keep it busy enough for Alvaro to knock it off its feet. If he had managed to successfully knock it off its feet, Orcemi would follow up by grabbing it by the throat and slamming it to the ground.

Alvaro :
 

***********************
Hiro:
 


Takeshi:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin
avatar

Posts : 10482
Join date : 2010-06-13
Age : 26
Location : Lost in time...I guess?

PostSubject: Re: Orcalvaro's Journey   22nd November 2017, 5:00 pm

The Stamp Hog would squeal in pain when Orcavaldo raked his fingers over it's remaining good eye resulting in it being completely blinded, when he jumped off of it the Stamp Pig would squeal in anger and turn trying to figure out where he was. Fortunately for the two orcs Stamp Pigs didn't have the best hearing and with the blood covering both it and Orcavaldo as well as the ground around it, it's sense of smell which would of picked him out wasn't exactly useful in this occasion. Either way Orcemi would manage to distract the Stamp Piglet as it was wary of being struck again especially since she was waving a hand with a rock clenched in it at it. Thus it would end up getting tackled by Orcavaldo and being knocked off of it's feet however when Orcemi tried to pick up the Stamp Piglet she underestimated how heavy it was especially since she was just picking it up with one hand. Thus she wouldn't be able to slam it on the ground, and now they had to deal with a squealing piglet.

Spoiler:
 

***********************

Jax...Don't make me punch you in the face:
 


Last edited by Aurielle on 11th January 2018, 10:30 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutobeginnings.forumsmotions.com
Xiao

avatar

Posts : 2117
Join date : 2013-02-11
Age : 24
Location : A ball where masked souls dance

PostSubject: Re: Orcalvaro's Journey   22nd November 2017, 5:17 pm

Maybe they weren’t as strong as he thought they were. Alvaro thought as Orcemi was unable to finish the piglet off but it was now theirs for the taking. It was a bit messed up that they were about to kill the little piggy but since he didn’t trust those berries he had to eat something and well since Orcemi didn’t look all that appetizing the piglet had to die. Putting the piglet in a headlock, Alvaro would try the same move he had with the now blind pig and tried snapping its neck to give it a quick and clean death. If that had failed, he and Orcemi would take the more barbaric route and would take turns, and sometimes together, beating the life out of the pig. He like his meat pulverized anyways. Orcemi would also keep an eye on the pig just in case it somehow managed to find their location.

***********************
Hiro:
 


Takeshi:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin
avatar

Posts : 10482
Join date : 2010-06-13
Age : 26
Location : Lost in time...I guess?

PostSubject: Re: Orcalvaro's Journey   22nd November 2017, 6:38 pm

It seems Orcalvaro's preference for grappling with his prey worked out for him as he would successfully learn how to choke out the piglet after his failure with the Hog. However Stamp piglets were rather hardy prey and it would still struggle while it was being strangled, ultimately if not for Orcemi bashing the piglet in the stomach with her stone it would of been able to gain its bearings long enough to escape. Fortunately that was not the case and while the Stamp Hog crashed into a nearby tree its piglet was being brutalized by the two Orcs.

Spoiler:
 

***********************

Jax...Don't make me punch you in the face:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutobeginnings.forumsmotions.com
Xiao

avatar

Posts : 2117
Join date : 2013-02-11
Age : 24
Location : A ball where masked souls dance

PostSubject: Re: Orcalvaro's Journey   22nd November 2017, 7:28 pm

Once the piglet had stopped moving, breathing, and they were able to confirm that it was dead. Alvaro would release his hold on the neck of the piglet and placed its dead body on the ground. Now all that was left for them to take care of the other one that had crashed into a nearby tree. With the pig obviously unable to pinpoint their exact location it seemed as if they would be able to call this another win for team Alvaro. Signaling to Orcemi to take the left while he went to the right, Alvaro would tackle the pig hoping to get him off his feet. Once the tackle was complete, Orcemi would look to capitalize on the fact that the pig was blown over by the tackle and would begin to bash its skull in with the rock.

Spoiler:
 

***********************
Hiro:
 


Takeshi:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin
avatar

Posts : 10482
Join date : 2010-06-13
Age : 26
Location : Lost in time...I guess?

PostSubject: Re: Orcalvaro's Journey   23rd November 2017, 2:08 am

When one said a Stamp Piglet was a hardy monster, it wasn't an understatement as even while being choked out and being hit repeatedly with a rock it didn't seem to become still, it got to the point where Orcemi began to frantically hit it as it's squeal began to clue the Stamp Hog as to their location just judging by how it turned it's head and stopped moving to better focus it's hearing. It would only be through her repetative hitting and Orcalvaro's constant pressure on the Stamp Piglets throat that would allow them to end it's life but they would have to hurry seeing as even moment they wasted the Stamp Hog got closer to learning how to use it's ears to effectively hunt them down. Then again if it took this long to bring down a Stamp Piglet one could only imagine exactly how hardy the Stamp Hog was and whether it was even feasible to try and bring it down or whether the process of doing so might attract some other predator to them. Then again, if they did manage to successfully kill it and bring it back to the Orc Mine they would not only be much stronger than their raping brethren but likewise probably earn some respect, not to mention they'd be able to wear the Stamp Hogs skull as a helmet.

Spoiler:
 

***********************

Jax...Don't make me punch you in the face:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutobeginnings.forumsmotions.com
Xiao

avatar

Posts : 2117
Join date : 2013-02-11
Age : 24
Location : A ball where masked souls dance

PostSubject: Re: Orcalvaro's Journey   27th November 2017, 8:51 pm

Well, that took longer than he had expected. Once the piglet had finally kicked the bucket, Alvaro would look towards their final obstacle. It was obvious that this little piggy would be even harder to kill based on how well it went with the piglet, so this time they would have to plan this out as carefully as possible or just leave. Leaving seemed like the best option, in all honesty, after all, they had enough meat to share between the two of them and they had those berries so they should be good. But there was the opportunity of taking down something that they could never possibly defeat themselves. “Alright, let’s give this a shot. If it seems like we have no chance of beating this thing let’s grab the piglet and split.” Alvaro stated as he looked to Orcemi knowing she would go with anything he said.

After doing a quick survey of the surroundings, Alvaro would make his way to the sturdiest tree. It was then that he and Orcemi would begin making noises loud enough for the pig to hear hoping it would charge towards them. The plan was simple. Once it had made its way towards them, they would move out the way and allowed it to collide into the tree, hoping the sturdiness of the tree would cause it enough damage for it to get discombobulated so that they could jump it. Due to the fact that it was now blind it should be easy enough to catch it off, guard and as such once it hit the tree, both would tackle  the pig to the ground and once they had managed to get it to the ground, Orcemi would look to stomp on its hind legs hoping to cripple it while Alvaro tried to suffocate it by wrapping both his arms around its neck as tightly as possible.  


Spoiler:
 

***********************
Hiro:
 


Takeshi:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin
avatar

Posts : 10482
Join date : 2010-06-13
Age : 26
Location : Lost in time...I guess?

PostSubject: Re: Orcalvaro's Journey   30th November 2017, 2:28 pm

After the long battle of wearing it down the two Orcs would manage to kill the Stamp Piglet much to the obliviousness of the Stamp Hog, as such when they left it and began making noises the Stamp Hog would turn around and promptly charge at the sound and smash into the three after both of them dodged it. It would shake it's head proceeding to back up before it's leg was suddenly stomped on by Orcemi causing it to huff in annoyance turning it's head to try and adjust it'self so it could smash into her better. At least that was the plan before it was suddenly tackled and knocked over with Orcalvaro trying to get on top of it so he could try and choke it out just like he did it's offspring. Unfortunately while he was successful in gripping it it would struggle only as long as it took it to pick itself off the ground and with a whip of it's head would throw Orcalvaro right off of it's back to land on the ground about seven or so feet away. It seemed like although they had managed to injure it a bit, the Stamp Hog wasn't able to be dealt with that easily, in fact it seemed like it actually took more damage from colliding with the tree than it did from any one of their attacks with only the fact that they had attacked it repeatedly allowing them to outstrip the damage it took on it's own. It would try and throw it's body to the side if Orcemi was still near it in order to collide with her, but if she wasn't then it would try to keep it's ears open to try and hear where they were.

Spoiler:
 

***********************

Jax...Don't make me punch you in the face:
 


Last edited by Aurielle on 11th January 2018, 10:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutobeginnings.forumsmotions.com
Xiao

avatar

Posts : 2117
Join date : 2013-02-11
Age : 24
Location : A ball where masked souls dance

PostSubject: Re: Orcalvaro's Journey   7th December 2017, 8:22 am

For fuck sake…” Alvaro muttered under his breath as he laid on the ground in some discomfort. This was obviously not working at all as it was a bit too strong for them at the moment and to top it off it seemed to be impervious to their attacks. Groaning, he would pick himself up off the floor and turned his attention to the pig that was searching for its next victim to smash into. Luckily for Orcemi, she was smart enough to have moved out the way once she had stamped on its hind leg so she was in the clear, for now anyways. Letting out a sigh, he would signal to Orcemi that they would be doing the same thing again and once she had understood the plan he would prepare himself again.

Orcemi would make her way behind the tree the pig had rammed into previously and would begin making another commotion to gain the attention of the hog so it would ram into the tree again. Once it had turned its attention to the commotion that Orcemi was causing, Alavro would run towards the pig and would stamp on the other leg that Orcemi had missed hoping it would have the same effect as before. He wasn’t finished yet, however, as he waited to see if it would throw its body to the side again in order to hit him and if it did he would promptly dodge it before putting all his strength into punching it in the snout.

***********************
Hiro:
 


Takeshi:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin
avatar

Posts : 10482
Join date : 2010-06-13
Age : 26
Location : Lost in time...I guess?

PostSubject: Re: Orcalvaro's Journey   11th December 2017, 11:32 am

The Stamp Hog would rush at the tree once more hitting it with full force causing the tree to shudder a bit but it was otherwise fine for a couple more strikes, either way when the Stamp Hog did so while it was shaking off the impact it's foot was stepped on yet again. This time it knew what would happen after it and thus would thrust it's body to the opposite side of where it was hit, since last time Orcalvaro's tackle had come from opposite of where Orcemi had hit it. Fortunately it meant that the young Orc was in no danger and thus free to move around to the Hogs front and punch it in the snout. The Stamp Hog was now even more injured than before as the Orcs were actually slowly wearing it down, however the scent of blood in the air while too overpowering to the Stamp Hogs senses to be able to distinguish their location was apparent to another.

A howl would ring out which would cause intimidation to all of those who could hear it, and a lone wolf would walk out of the forest. It's body was similar to another wolf however it was a brown to contract to their black and it's fur was stiff and hard as if it was covered more so in rocks which resembled fur. It would scan the battlefield noting the Orcs attacking the Stamp Hog as well as the Stamp Piglet that lay dead some distance away from the others. It quickly rationalized that if it managed to kill the ones that were fighting it could have a meal out of each of them. As a result it would bare it's fangs and begin to cautiously approach especially since after being punched in the Snout the Stamp Hog would rear back and attempt to reckless tackle forward once more.


***********************

Jax...Don't make me punch you in the face:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutobeginnings.forumsmotions.com
Xiao

avatar

Posts : 2117
Join date : 2013-02-11
Age : 24
Location : A ball where masked souls dance

PostSubject: Re: Orcalvaro's Journey   20th December 2017, 11:42 am

Alvaro would curse under his breathe when he heard the howl and noticed the wolf coming from the forest. This had become even more problematic as he was pretty sure that they would be unable to kill the wolf and thus he had a choice to make. It was a no-brainer what was the more logical choice in this matter so he would look to execute plan get the fuck out of here fast. “Orcemi, we’re leaving. I’m not taking any chances with that thing lurking in the background!” Alvaro stated to his partner before moving as quickly as possible to grab the kill they had actually gotten and looked to leave in the opposite direction. Orcemi would of course follow his lead all while watching both the pig and the wolf just in case one of them tried something funny. She was quite disappointed that they weren’t able to take out the pig but they had enough food for the both of them. Hopefully anyway.


***********************
Hiro:
 


Takeshi:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin
avatar

Posts : 10482
Join date : 2010-06-13
Age : 26
Location : Lost in time...I guess?

PostSubject: Re: Orcalvaro's Journey   20th December 2017, 2:36 pm

While Orcemi was the type to simply vanish into the bushes when Orcalvaro gave the order to flee, he wouldn't initially be able to escape because he went back for the Piglet and upon grabbing it missed his window to escape. The Stamp Hog had hit the tree again this time causing it to crack visibly as each time it had hit the tree the other times it was damaging it bit by bit and a loud snapping noise would ring out as the tree proceeded to fall down. This would distract the Rock Wolf from capitalizing on it's opening to attack the Orc carrying the Stamp Piglet and thus Orcalvaro would likewise be able to leave. Either way it was a quite eventful day and now they could either choose to head back to the Orc Mine with their spoils or continue outside so that they could eat their newly gained food outside of the mine and continue on their journeys albeit potentially risking nightfall. It was up to them as they had proven that they were capable enough so far and the new skills they gained while outside could potentially help them against the rape attempts of their kin back home.

***********************

Jax...Don't make me punch you in the face:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutobeginnings.forumsmotions.com
Xiao

avatar

Posts : 2117
Join date : 2013-02-11
Age : 24
Location : A ball where masked souls dance

PostSubject: Re: Orcalvaro's Journey   20th December 2017, 2:59 pm

It was a bittersweet feeling. Thou they were able to actually get some food to eat they had lost all their hard work to that damn wolf and on top of that, he had lost all the berries he had buried prior to their fight. He wouldn’t dwell on it, however, as they were alive and also gained some much-needed experience on their first trip outside the cave. Now it was probably time to head back since they probably weren’t strong enough to stick around outside during nightfall. “Let’s head back Orcemi. Maybe things have changed?” Highly unlike but he at least had to be optimistic. With that said they would head back and if they came across any more berry bushes, Alvaro would hand over the piglet to Orcemi and picked a hand full once again. If not they would tread onwards.

***********************
Hiro:
 


Takeshi:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Orcalvaro's Journey   

Back to top Go down
 
Orcalvaro's Journey
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» The Journey Through Omashu
» Journey
» A long journey
» My Magical Journey
» Wonder Woman: A Hero's Journey

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Beginnings :: Amusement Park :: Just for Fun :: Re: Monster (Mini-RP)-
Jump to: