HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Join the fight against the Gobi in the Land of Graves

Share | 

A Wavering Path

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Amon

PostSubject: A Wavering Path   10th November 2017, 12:29 am

Amon was basically walking amongst himself with his sword in hand, looking at it and shining it pretty vigorously before putting it away. "I wonder if Tika sense is in the pure lands? Maybe I can do some amazing things to tell him a story one day?" Who knows what sort of dimension that Tika's life resided in was like, but Amon still wondered if he even got a chance to rest peacefully. Either way, he had to focus on the now, this was his first trip to Eden. "I wonder if I'll find anything interesting today? Even a nice place to train is fine by me. "

Self Reminder

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: A Wavering Path   10th November 2017, 1:37 am

Amon would find himself coming upon a small trading village, something different from the farmlands that occupied Eden, but not quite a cityscape. He could do any number of things within the village, look at the stalls in the marketplace there, visit any of the inns, enter a tavern if he was truly gutsy, or get a bite to eat if he had the Xel on him. It was truly up to him where he took his journey today, but who knows? Maybe the path he decides to take will lead to something extraordinary happening to him? He would just have to explore and find out.

My Lil Monsters:

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Amon

PostSubject: Re: A Wavering Path   10th November 2017, 1:42 am

To be honest, one of the things that Amon never did was check out the marketplace stalls. He usually stuck to what he could afford, sticking with the money that he borrowed from Tika a while back and his own cash. He never really needed anything besides shining his own weapon or possibly getting something to upgrade it. However, he was a bit curious about the trinkets that could be hiding in plain sight that might have some collection value. For a guy that has no real friends, he had to take his entertainment when he could.

-checking stalls-

Self Reminder

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: A Wavering Path   10th November 2017, 2:17 am

Unfortunately for Amon, this appeared to be a town visited by more upscale merchants. All of the things held in the marketplace were far beyond his price range. He could look but he could not touch. There were beautiful weapons inlaid with gems with deadly sharp edges, jewelry glittered like stars and different foods that looked, and smelled exotic. He would eventually find a stall he could afford, a simple dessert stall selling cakes and cookies if he wanted them. Whether or not he decided to buy from the stall, he would notice a flicker of movement in his peripheral vision. Should he turn and investigate, he would see...something flit down a dark alleyway. It seemed to lead into a darker part of the village, maybe a slum-like area. Would Amon's curiosity get the better of him and lead him down the alley? Or would he mind his business and keep exploring the market?

My Lil Monsters:

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Amon

PostSubject: Re: A Wavering Path   10th November 2017, 2:22 am

Looking at all of the nice treats and cakes were something that Amon found a bit exciting for his suddenly rumbling stomach to try. After buying a few cookies, Amon would browse around some more, but something would catch his eye in the alleyway. "What the...." Taking a bite of one of his cookies and holding it in his mouth, Amon would travel down the dark alleyway while wondering what was there, to begin with. What was actually in the dark alleyway? Were there bandits or anything? Taking his half bitten cookie out of his mouth and keeping himself lose unless he needed to jet, Amon would walk slowly. "Hello?"

Self Reminder

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: A Wavering Path   10th November 2017, 2:39 am

Upon entering the alleyway, he would see that near the end it opened up into a wider, circular area. There where other alleys branching off of this area and it seemed to be surrounded by the back entrances of houses and buildings. In the area he would see not one, but two figures, locked in heated combat. It was easy to tell that they were both female, but they didn't look fully human. One had arms that were like hybrids of arms and wings, with pure white feathers, bird-like legs and her hair was snow white with a streak of red running down it. The other bore long whiskers peaking from the sides of her nose and had a long, pink tail. She was also noticeably smaller than the bird hybrid, though that didn't stop her from fighting with all her might. The bird female was using her wings to take to the air a short distance, using the blades on her taloned feet to actually attack, while the shorter of the duo used two daggers and hr tail to try to throw the other female off. The bird would ever so often launch the feathers from her wings like blades, while the shorter one was quick and seemed to blend into the environment before reappearing in a blindspot. Despite these things, it was obvious that they were hopelessly deadlocked. Amon could leave them here to fight it out, however long that took, or he could enter the fight. It was obvious that there was no breaking them up, they would most likely kill him and then continue, but he could pick a side...

My Lil Monsters:

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Amon

PostSubject: Re: A Wavering Path   10th November 2017, 3:01 am

Finding his way into the wide alleyway, Amon would start to notice that he managed to be in a place where there were two creatures duking it out. They both seemed pretty female to him, but one of them seemed bird-like and the other seemed to be some sort of creature with a tail, deadlock with each other. Of course, Amon was put in quite a predicament as to what he could do. Doing nothing would maybe put it on to be quite a show, with both of them dispersing. However, helping either of them would probably mean that he would have to go against the other. "What should i do?" Amon would say as he put the cookies away and then took a look at the flying target, she seemed bigger than the other one. " Am i making the right choice? Well, either way..." Formulating handsigns at C rank speeds after activating the Kyougan, Amon would wait until the flying creature tried to take flight again by coordinating her descent with his time slowing jutsu. After that, amon would fire out a great fireball jutsu that would cover 20 feet  at rank speeds to roast the bird like reature outside of the sky. At the very least, maybe the smaller woman could run away?

Of course, playing on his conscience. Even if there was beauty involved with the bird-like creature having that, just the fact that it was smaller made Amon more inclined to help because he was in fact, smaller. Right now, he felt smaller than the rest of the world, and even his rivals, but he wanted that to change. Regardless of his reasoning, Amon picked a side.

Spoiler:

Self Reminder

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: A Wavering Path   10th November 2017, 3:29 am

It was a well coordinated attack, but the woman was easily able to see it coming, beating her wings with great strength in order to summon a gale that dispersed the flames with ease. She flew in the air, out of the reach of her original opponent, and considered her actions. While the boy was no match for her with his minimal skills, he would prove t be a good distraction and allow her enemy to slay her. She couldn't afford to take her eyes off the either of them for one second. She decided that two one was never a good thing, giving an indignant squawk before speaking "I'll get you next time, little mouse!" She flapped her wings a few more times before flipping the other female off and disappearing in a puff of smoke. The female, the "little mouse", stuck her tongue out at the woman who had run away "Zat's it! Run along you vile chicken! Courir avant que je cueillir vos plumes!"

Sheathing her daggers, the female turned to the male who had helped her, noting his size. She was small, but he was several inches shorter than her. Almost an entire foot difference between them. It was kind of humorous. She didn't laughing at the person who helped her would be the best way to thank him, however "Bonjour, my friend! Zank you for your assistance, we would 'ave been deadlocked for ages 'ad you not thrown zat nasty bit of fire. Je t'en dois une. I surely owe you a debt." She gave him a bright smile and drew her hands up to lace her fingers behind her neck, supporting it leisurely "My name is Remy. Might I know ze name of ze brave warrior zat pulled me out of such a fouillis?"

My Lil Monsters:

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Amon

PostSubject: Re: A Wavering Path   10th November 2017, 7:30 am

The fire attack didn't work as planned, but Amon was lucky enough that his presence was able to bring up a factor that allowed the chicken woman to be scared off. At the very best, Amon was smiling on the inside as he made himself a lot looser around the mouse woman, who seemed to be thankful for Amon stepping in. "It seemed like you needed some help, even though you seem like a pretty capable person yourself.  " He literally looked up at her and extended an arm that had the bag of cookies. "Amon Mishura,  nice to meet you, Remy. I  can share some of my cookies as a peace offering. " Whether she accepted or not, Amon would wonder where she came from? " You are from the summoning world, right? "

OOC: Does the rat contract come with any sort of clan weapon or etc that you mentioned a while back? Also, do i instantly learn the fighting style?

Self Reminder

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: A Wavering Path   10th November 2017, 8:12 am

Remy took the cookie gladly with a giggle and took a small bite out of it "Zank you again, Amon. You are very kind, not many ningen would 'ave 'elped me. Zat feathered chienne looks more...physically intimidating. Those who sought to help the strongest would 'ave gone to 'er aid. Je suis content que tu m'aies aidé. I am glad you 'ad 'elped me. And I am glad to 'ave met you." She took another bite of the cookie, looking content, until a sudden wave of shock overtook her face. She slapped her forehead with an exclamation "Bon sang! Je suis tellement oublieux! My 'ide is going to be tanned when I get back. Ugh!" She turned to him with an apologetic look "My apologies, brave guerrier. I need to be going, I wasn't supposed to be out anyways. I slipped away to come 'ere and nab some choice fromage. But I should leave you with something..." She thought for a moment, her nose and whiskers twitching like her animal namesake, before she got a wicked look in her eye "Yes....zat would be parfait!" She held her hand out and a swirl of smoke revealed a scroll resting there. She tossed it to Amon before giving him a wink "Follow ze instructions zere and you will be taken to some place....wonderful. Au revoir!" She snatched another cookie from him and gave a wave before disappearing in a swirl of smoke.

OOC:

My Lil Monsters:

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Wavering Path   

Back to top Go down

A Wavering Path
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1