HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Join the fight against the Gobi in the Land of Graves

Share | 

Of Mice and Men [Whiskerfell Warren]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Amon

PostSubject: Of Mice and Men [Whiskerfell Warren]   12th November 2017, 4:40 am

After following the instructions of Remy to reverse summon himself, Amon found himself in the strangest of all places. This must be the summoning realm, but the simple act of even managing to get here in the first place was odd to him. "This must be the place....." Everything seemed a bit tattered, somewhat of a darkened land as he looked out. Would Amon be lucky enough to run into anyone? As a matter of fact, Amon would be lucky enough if he managed to run into anyone at all. "Hello?"

Self Reminder

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Of Mice and Men [Whiskerfell Warren]   12th November 2017, 4:57 am

Amon would be deposited within the mouth of a large cave. Around the area were littered carcasses of different animals, food in various stages of rot with noticeable bites taken out of them, bones both yellow and cracked as well as ivory and in good condition. The place was obviously home to scavengers, which might give off that Amon was in the right place. Before he got a chance to explore any further, three small forms ran began moving about in the shadows of the cave. He would be able to hear hushed whispers coming from the forms, the three being caught in a heated argument. Axelle didn't want to be here, no he didn't, but his damned cousins had dragged him along! Oh mother was going to be so upset that they had run off again. Everyone was still upset with Remy, he would get punished to! They all would! He had tolled Noe and Fernand that this was a bad idea, but did they listen? No they didn't! Noe and Fernand were dead set on their adventure, as a human had stumbled upon their home! It was rare, very rare, but when it happened they often got to kill the human and take their things. Oh that would be so much fun!

Fernand, being ever the curious one, scurried out from his hiding spot and ran right up to Amon, his bright eyes scanning over the human creature curiously "Yup! You are definitely a human! Golly, how did you find your way here? You look pretty weak, there's no way you could've figured out how to get to our home. Unthinkable, if you ask me!" A second form came up alongside the black mouse, a white one with a pink bow atop her head, signifying she was a female "Fernand! Don't be so rude!" Her tail flicked out and smacked him across the head, prompting a glare from the other mouse "I do apologize for my brother-" "YOU GUYS WE NEED TO GO BACK BEFORE WE GET IN TROUBLE WITH MAMA AND MONSIEUR BAUDOUIN!!!!" The other mouse, a brown one, came out from his shadows to scream at the other two, his little chest heaving greatly with the effort. The two mice he was referring to looked at him for a long moment before turning back to the stranger "Ignore my cousin. He never wants to have any fun. I am Noe, this is Fernand and that," She motioned to the other little mouse that had given up on trying to get them to go back, instead settling behind Noe as if using her as a shield "Is Axelle. Who might you be, if you don't mind my asking?"

My Lil Monsters:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amon

PostSubject: Re: Of Mice and Men [Whiskerfell Warren]   12th November 2017, 5:10 am

Looking around the area, Amon would take out another cookie and bite into it. "Wow, this place is kind of giving me the creeps. Do things just stumble down here or do people end up not finishing  their food?" Amon didn't want to know much of anything if it comes to the diet of these creatures, as long as they didn't want to eat him, he was pretty much fine with it. Though, when he heard the hurried whispers of the other mice, Amon would listen and  take a good look at them. "Well, this is pretty exciting...."  After they introduced themselves, Amon would hum to himself. " Amon Mishura,  a chicken attacked Remy and i helped her fight it off. And now....i'm here. Want a cookie? I have a few left...."

At the very least, Amon was trying to be nice. However, his facial expression remained unchanged for some reason, or barely.

Self Reminder

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Of Mice and Men [Whiskerfell Warren]   12th November 2017, 5:27 am

At the mention of food, Fernand perked up and began to formulate a plan. Noe gave a small gasp at the mention of the male's name, while Axelle gave a groan "You're the one that helped Remy? Oh magnifique! A ton of us are dying to meet you. Remy said you are a valiant warrior that charged fearlessly into battle, aiming to burn the chicken chienne that attacked her into a nice meal. It is strange, though. I thought you would be taller..." A whine and a slight tug on her fur drew Noe's attention to her cousin, who was looking more and more nervous by the second "Monsieur Baudouin wasn't happy at all with Remy when she told him. He didn't seem to like the stranger...we really should be talking to him in case Monsieur gets mad...please Noe." The female mouse gave a sigh and stood on her hind legs, patting Axelle's head gently, her voice falling to a whisper that Amon wouldn't be able to hear "Fear not, my petit, we won't get in trouble. Remy was talking with papa about convincing Baudouin to let this one sign with us. He will be an ally soon, just you wait." Axelle didn't seem truly convinced, but before Noe could try to talk further, Fernand launched into motion, running up Amon's body and snatching three cookies from where they were stashed. He returned to his former position, handing a cookie to each of the other mice, while munching his own contentedly "I dunno," Fernand said through a mouth full of cookie "While this human is lanky, and hardly what we were expecting, he could have the makings of a great hero. We should take him to Remy and then have her talk to the Monsieur." Noe nodded her head with a curt "Agreed." But instead of words, Axelle simply gave a groan and began walking into the mouth of the cave. He couldn't talk them out of it, so he might as well join in. Fernand followed suit while Noe looked back at Amon, beckoning him "Viens, suivre. Come, follow!" She then began walking inwards alongside her fellow mice.

My Lil Monsters:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amon

PostSubject: Re: Of Mice and Men [Whiskerfell Warren]   12th November 2017, 5:36 am

"Well, to be honest with you, i didn't really understand the level of danger when i butted in. It just looked like she needed help, and i don't like bullies. That's all there is to it..." It was the truth, and Amon thought that they were worthy of hearing the truth from his lips about what really happened. Painting a picture as to why it occurred or why someone like him so happened to be there was necessary, with the idea that kind strangers did exist. However, Amon was surprised when the mouse sped up and snatched his cookie, he didn't even see the thing move. Maybe he could with his kyougan active, but he had no real need for anything like that. "Help yourself..." Amon would finish his cookie and clap his hands clean and started to follow, the three little mice. "Do humans come around often? Or visitors?"

Self Reminder

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Of Mice and Men [Whiskerfell Warren]   12th November 2017, 6:08 am

Noe scoffed a bit "Remy? Bullied? You must be thinking of the wrong dame. The way she tells it, she was minding her own business when the hen appeared. They were ignoring each other until that feathered chienne called Remy a filthy rodent. She lost it and attacked the bird. And then you came along. They probably would've fought to a stalemate until they tired and had to return here if you hadn't stepped in, to tell the truth." They came to a stop at a branching tunnel, Noe sniffing down both ways before picking the one on the right "She's down this way." Noe was silent as they continued on, and the others were eating their cookies contentedly. Now was the time for Amon to ask any questions about the place, the Rat Contract, or the Summoning Realm that he had. Who knows when the next time he would have the opportunity to inquire about such things would be. He might very well be killed by the Boss or one of the other summons. It was best to take the chance and be careful rather than sorry.

My Lil Monsters:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amon

PostSubject: Re: Of Mice and Men [Whiskerfell Warren]   12th November 2017, 12:12 pm

Well, that was one way to tell the story. Maybe Amon should have taken the story in the way that she said it and simply nodded his head? Either way, he would continue walking and following the group. Since this is my first time here, is there anything about the summoning realm that you could talk to me about? It kind of seemed like I should be here, but at the same time, I shouldn't. Is there something you have to do for people to be vetted before coming here? Or better yet, is there something about the contract that you guys come from that I should know about?" It was a few simple questions, give or take. It was a big place and who knows if they would have a lot of time to get there, or if something happens down the line.

Self Reminder

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Of Mice and Men [Whiskerfell Warren]   12th November 2017, 5:40 pm

"Well um, people from the Physical Plane don't usually find their way here. When they do, they're often killed on sight! You're lucky someone else didn't find you before we did. A lot of predators roam through this specific land, as the Summoning Contract that controlled it fell out of good graces." Fernand said matter-of-factually, moving through the tunnels after Noe, while Axelle made small whimpering sounds every once in a while "Um we're special. Different from most of the other Summoning Contracts. No one really tells us why though, we just know that we are. Remy and the older Mice know, and all the Rats, but they keep us pups in the dark for the most part. It's really weird and it makes most of us feel out of the loop but eh, that's life. If you want to know more, just ask Remy or Monsieur Baudouin. They'll definitely tell you more than I can." They turned right down another tunnel and Fernand sniffed the air, letting out a sound of excitement "Remy is nearby. We should be meeting up with her soon. Anything else you want to ask us?"

My Lil Monsters:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amon

PostSubject: Re: Of Mice and Men [Whiskerfell Warren]   12th November 2017, 8:26 pm

"No, there is nothing else. You been very helpful, i appreciate you taking the time to lead and talk to me. " Looking at them, Amon would nod his head as he mentally prepared himself for what he was about to see. "I hope you guys liked the cookies...." He continued to follow, somewhat looking forward to seeing Remy again, but not really. If he got her in trouble or anything by coming her, he most likely wouldn't want to see her if he figured that he caused all of this trouble.

Self Reminder

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Of Mice and Men [Whiskerfell Warren]   14th November 2017, 8:17 pm

Remy was pacing as they entered side space she was in. It looked to be her room, as in one part of the circular room furs were piled atop each other to form a makeshift bed. A few torches illuminated the space, showing that there were little hideyholes in the walls, home to random trinkets and other things that Remy had found and taken a liking to. She didn't seem to notice them as they entered, prompting two out of the three little mice to scurry over to their larger compainion, leaping onto her and knocking her onto her backside with a surprised "oof". There were giggles and a bit of rolling around as Remy caught on to who her "attackers" were. As they were playing, Remy caught sight of the other two in the room, giving a small squeal of excitement while rushing across the room to wrap the young Mishura in a crushing hug "Amon! I see you followed my instructions! Absolument incroyable!" She stepped away a bit and clapped her hands, turning to look at her little mice kin "You brought 'im 'ere, eh? Remind me to find you three some sweets later. Anyways, Amon!" She grabbed the young male's arm in a gentle yet firm grip, pulling him from the room while the mice waved them goodbye "I need to take you to meet my papa! Ze sooner I convince 'im, ze better!" She gave a giggle and pulled Amon alongside her quickly, not slowing down to let him keep up. He would need to keep pace himself or risk being dragged.

My Lil Monsters:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amon

PostSubject: Re: Of Mice and Men [Whiskerfell Warren]   14th November 2017, 8:43 pm

Amon continued to follow as he noticed them enter a room. While he followed suit, Amon would notice that the mouse ended up playfully pouncing on Remy. Seeing their relationship first hand in this way kind of warmed Amon's heart a little, and not because he was a fire style user. He didn't want to interrupt, but after catching the eye of Remy one more, he was brought into an unbelievable hug. As a matter of fact, he didn't know that she had that much physical strength behind her, almost prompting Amon to ask what she did during her downtime. However, it could be because she was a celestial being, with them being naturally powerful. "Well, you were nice enough to write it down. It would be pretty bad I'm guessing if I managed to mess it up? "Amon hoped he would spare the details, the last thing he would want to know was how close he was to a freak accident.

"I shared my cookies with them, so we are even if it's them showing me the way. "
Meeting Remy's parent was another thing, making him wonder if she was in trouble. "Well, alright. I hope things aren't so bad right now. I overheard that things were a bit crazy because you invited me here. But i can explain to your dad for you that i dont mean any harm. "

Self Reminder

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Of Mice and Men [Whiskerfell Warren]   18th November 2017, 10:46 pm

Remy gave a chuckle "No offense, Amon, but you couldn't possibly be a threat to anyone in zis contract as you are now. You are strong for a ningen of your age, or rather ze age I am guessing you are, but you couldn't possibly 'ope to compare to my father." She shook her head and ran her hand up and down the other's arm soothingly as she pulled him along, looking down different branching pathways and sniffing a few before moving on "No, papa was upset that I handed you ze secrets of reaching this place because he feels as though 'e is ze only one capable of picking a good summoner. He was also upset that I left ze warren without his permission. What I need you to do is prove zat you are worthy to my papa. You'll need to do is....well whatever trial 'e sees fit. Do not flinch as 'e looks at you, no matter how intense 'is gaze. Do not balk at anything 'e asks you to do to prove your worth. You must be strong, confident. A true soldier and hero. Do you think you can 'andle zat, little warrior?"

My Lil Monsters:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amon

PostSubject: Re: Of Mice and Men [Whiskerfell Warren]   20th November 2017, 3:03 am

"Well, I think that's beside the point. I know this is kind of where you guys live, and it's like having an unwanted or unexpected house guest. But maybe I shouldn't say anything. " If there was no need to overexplain himself or specify his reasoning for being here to other members of the contract, Amon felt like he should take Remy's advice and simply shut the hell up about it. As he listened to Remy explaining, it has been revealed that her father didn't think that anyone other than him was capable of picking a good summoner for the contract. What her father wanted was for amon to obey his orders and be steadfast when looking at him. "I can do that, let's hope this doesn't make you look bad. " After that, Amon was ready to meet the leader of the rat contract. "

Self Reminder

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Mice and Men [Whiskerfell Warren]   

Back to top Go down

Of Mice and Men [Whiskerfell Warren]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1