HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Join the fight against the Gobi in the Land of Graves

Share | 

On The Walls [B-Rank Mission]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blade

PostSubject: On The Walls [B-Rank Mission]   4th December 2017, 7:14 pm

Mizu jogged in place near the elevator down into Hakagakure. It was time to go out on her first B-Rank mission and she was really looking forward to it. She'd finally get to try out some of the stuff she'd been practicing and she'd get to do it for a good cause. She knew that the exams would be coming up at some point and she wanted to be entirely ready for them no matter what they entailed so going out was a perfect opportunity. The mission parameters, whatever that word meant, were to go and defend the town. Apparently they had been having some issues with some bandits or maybe a missing nin or something like that, they didn't really know for sure but they needed some additional help.

Cue Mizu being sent! Well... She wasn't really being sent on her own or anything like that, she was being sent with a Chunin to make sure that she'd be safe and the mission would go well but she knew it would. Mizu stopped her jogging and then put her hands behind her head starting to do some power squats, tail held out of the way so that it wouldn't help her at all. She already knew her lower half was strong but she needed it to be stronger! "Wonder when my friend's gonna show up..." She muttered to herself as she continued to squat, she wasn't even sure which Chunin was gonna be taking her on this mission but it'd be interesting to find out!

~A message to all~

~When I enter the cbox, you will give me at least 5 minutes before asking me for anything. If you do not I reserve the right to hit one of your characters with any technique I wish... From any character I wish.~

This has been a friendly PSA from Dadmin Blade. Have a good day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: On The Walls [B-Rank Mission]   4th December 2017, 7:37 pm

Yuki wandered around, going iver the mission details in her head. So who was the person she would be going with? Are they are serious as Ocaam? Or would they be as crazy as Mu? ...Perhaps even as obsessive as Kori? She paused when she saw a brilliantly coloured faunus bouncing- squatting in place. Something told her that might be her partner in crime, and perhaps that something was Kotsuzui guessing out loud. She walked over towards Mizu, her voice quieter than she would like for introductions. ”Hello, are you the other person on a town defense mission?”

Characters:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blade

PostSubject: Re: On The Walls [B-Rank Mission]   4th December 2017, 7:53 pm

At the voice, Mizu stopped her internal monologue and then turned to Yuki, giving her a massive grin. "You must be the Chunin then! I'm Mizu, Mizu Kiho, as you can tell I'm a Faunus and I do stuff with water!" She declared before stepping forward as though to give Yuki a hug. She paused for a moment, chewing on her lip before shaking her head and stepping away. "Maybe later when you don't seem so worried. We're gonna be fine though, I've got you to keep me safe after all!" She nodded firmly and then turned on her heel, pointing forwards and starting to walk to where she was... Pretty sure the town was. "I think it's this way, let's go!" She laughed sweetly and then started to stretch her body as she walked, making sure that she'd be ready for a fight.

~A message to all~

~When I enter the cbox, you will give me at least 5 minutes before asking me for anything. If you do not I reserve the right to hit one of your characters with any technique I wish... From any character I wish.~

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: On The Walls [B-Rank Mission]   5th December 2017, 12:17 am

She was the happy, go lucky type. That worked for her. "My name's Yuki Kuroshio,
a pleasure to meet you."
She had to be polite and return the favour of giving her name at least. Kotsu mentioned something but Yuki completely disregarded what was said as something snarky and shook her head. Before following Mizu, she recalled the details of the mission in her head to realise Mizu was....going the wrong way. "Ah, Mizu! It's actually this way...", she called, but wasn't entirely sure if her quiet voice would carry too far.

Characters:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blade

PostSubject: Re: On The Walls [B-Rank Mission]   11th December 2017, 3:49 pm

Mizu paused, her ears flicking for a moment before laughing and putting her hands on her hips. "I'm glad you noticed! That was a test to make sure you actually were the Chunin that was to lead me! Only they would know the actual way and correct me." She nodded and then turned towards Yuki, a massive grin splitting her face. "Okay, you lead the way so we go to the right place! I don't need to test you anymore." With that done, Mizu let out a mental sigh of relief, she wasn't the best at navigating, not a big area like this anyway. On a small battlefield she was second to none, or she thought so anyway, she could feel people moving with her feet. Once Yuki took the lead, Mizu would happily follow along. "Hey so... Just wondering... Do you belong to a clan or anything like that? Just making sure we got our combat abilities down pat so we can be really good together and stuff like that."

~A message to all~

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: On The Walls [B-Rank Mission]   11th December 2017, 5:04 pm

'Sure she was.', Kotsu and Yuki thought in unison. Yuki shook her head and smiled, Mizu seemed like a fun person. As they walked, Yuki looked over at Mizu and then back ahead. "I'm part of a clan of ice.
"
She kept it simple, mentioning her clan name with Occam made her feel like anyone else would be a bit upset with her lineage being a group of missing now.

Characters:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blade

PostSubject: Re: On The Walls [B-Rank Mission]   11th December 2017, 6:09 pm

"Clan of ice... Clan of ice... Clan of ice..." Mizu muttered to herself, stroking her chin for a few moments. "OH TOKETSU! Yeah, I had a Toketsu in my squad, she was pretty weird and kept trying to eat her boyfriend's face rather than taking part in squad activities. It was a little weird. So that means you make everything like... Super cold right?" She hummed for a few moments, wiggling her hips and tail as she walked. "Well, luckily for you! I make a bunch of water and that means you can freeze it and not only will the water be super soapy but also frozen so even more slippery. I'm really good at balancing as well so I should be able to skate along your ice no bother! Unless it's too slippery, in which case I might fall over but that's okay as well because I'm tough." She continued on in this vein, talking about how they could work together before realising that they were at the town they were to protect.

"Oh... We're here! Now, I have no idea what we're supposed to do, maybe wait for the bandit attack or something? The choice is yours, Chunin-Friend!" She grinned and then sat down on the ground, wiggling to get comfortable before humming quietly to herself and playing with the fur on her tail.

~A message to all~

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: On The Walls [B-Rank Mission]   11th December 2017, 6:49 pm

"Yeah, that is.. a little more than weird." Yuki listened to Mizu ramble. Soapy water? At least she seems confident about skating, that meant they would work well together without worrying about terrain problems. "We're supposed to be protecting them, but that's all I really know... We should probably ask around for more details, the mission note itself didn't really say too much." Yuki waited for Mizu to get up before walking into town and looking around. It was probably a bad idea for them to be so out in the open like that, but what else could they really do with such little information?

Characters:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On The Walls [B-Rank Mission]   

Back to top Go down

On The Walls [B-Rank Mission]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1