Share | 

On The Walls [B-Rank Mission]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zakiyoshi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: On The Walls [B-Rank Mission]   11th February 2018, 7:14 pm

For all attempts, the box would not shift from it's place as a trap door. However, the contents of said box had other ideas. As the easier target, Mizu would be the one to go for. From within the box, one of the daggers rattled and suddenly expanded, a man leaping from the box with C-rank speed, the hand of a burning blade going to stab at at the larger woman as he hoped to ambush the Fauna.

Weaponkin:

Himiko Zakiyoshi:

Stohana Fushicho:

Noah Lane:

Kori Kuroshio:

Ariel Chromatica:

Ma'to Asari Shanti:

Lilica Argent:

September Taki:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blade

PostSubject: Re: On The Walls [B-Rank Mission]   11th February 2018, 7:25 pm

As the dagger suddenly turned into a person, Mizu let out a high pitched squeal and stepped forwards, slamming her chest into the man's face, her body tensing as she done so. Her natural instincts for her taijutsu style had kicked in but she wasn't done there. If her hit connected, and it likely would due to him being in midair, she would immediately follow it up by leaping upwards, slamming her breasts into his chin and sending him careening into the ceiling. All the while this happened she was still screaming and once she stopped she looked around, cocking her hip and waiting to see if any other weapon was going to jump out and attack her, after all, the first guy probably had his head lodged in the roof now.

Spoiler:

~A message to all~

~When I enter the cbox, you will give me at least 5 minutes before asking me for anything. If you do not I reserve the right to hit one of your characters with any technique I wish... From any character I wish.~

This has been a friendly PSA from Dadmin Blade. Have a good day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: On The Walls [B-Rank Mission]   11th February 2018, 7:44 pm

'Well, there seems to be a fire now.', Kotsu said. "Yes, very helpful, thanks Kotsu...", Yuki muttered to herself. Certainly this person..weapon..thing.. had some advantage on them with surprise. She quickly tumbled to the side, swapping her needles to one attached with bells, hands over them to prevent an early ring. She threw them at B-rank speeds in a couple of spots across the room from each other but close enough to be within hearing range and watched where Mizu would go, planning on a move to make that would hopefully help Mizu more than hurt her.

Spoiler:

Characters:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zakiyoshi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: On The Walls [B-Rank Mission]   12th February 2018, 3:27 pm

The weaponkin was... unexpecting. He wanted to just stab the big girl not be smashed in the face by her breasts. It wasn't a bad way to go, but it was humiliating. He hit the roof, then collapsed back down to the floor nursing his head. There was more clattering from the box, and then foot steps from below. Whoever the Weaponkin's partner was, they had made a break for it through the tunnel. If the two should check the box and the trap door again, the passage way would now be open. And following the tunnel, they would hear raucous laughter at the far end of a long tunnel dug in to the stone.

Himiko Zakiyoshi:

Stohana Fushicho:

Noah Lane:

Kori Kuroshio:

Ariel Chromatica:

Ma'to Asari Shanti:

Lilica Argent:

September Taki:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blade

PostSubject: Re: On The Walls [B-Rank Mission]   12th February 2018, 4:12 pm

Now that Mizu had stopped screaming and could hear the sounds from below, she knew it was time to move on! She stepped over to the guy lying on the ground, probably pretty stunned, and stomped on his head once or twice to make sure that he'd stay down, she made sure not to kill him though, just knock him unconscious. With that done she kicked the box aside and leaped down the hole with a cry of determination. "Stop evil-doers! Girl Power is here to stop you!" She declared as she reached the bottom and performed a few hand-seals. Taking a deep breath she then launched out a wave of bubbly, soapy water and rode atop it as it dragged her down the tunnel at B-Rank speeds, aiming to reach her opponent so she could deliver Butt-related justice to them!

Spoiler:

~A message to all~

~When I enter the cbox, you will give me at least 5 minutes before asking me for anything. If you do not I reserve the right to hit one of your characters with any technique I wish... From any character I wish.~

This has been a friendly PSA from Dadmin Blade. Have a good day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: On The Walls [B-Rank Mission]   12th February 2018, 9:13 pm

Yuki figured the flaming dagger dude was out of the game enough to not give chase right? Plus there were bells ringing and a genjutsu tied to them so he'd have fun with those before he could catch up to her and Mizu. Kotsu mumbled something about Mizu having pipes, probably for how hard she was screaming. Mizu definitely was not an infiltration type that's for sure.

Yuki gave chase after Mizu, hopping down into the tunnel and running along after until she saw Mizu creating soapy water. Perhaps it was like ice? Yuki jumped onto the soapy water, landing in a stance with one foot forward and the other behind. Nope. Definitely not like ice. At all. At least she retained her balance to keep sliding.

"I don't like that they were laughing like that! That means they were alerted and have some ambush set or this tunnel is trapped!", she called over to Mizu. She wasn't sure how far this tunnel went and instead pushed herself to slide faster on the slippery terrain, ignoring her breath now releasing puffs of mist.

Characters:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zakiyoshi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: On The Walls [B-Rank Mission]   14th February 2018, 6:41 pm

As Mizu would slide down through the shaft, she would notice that the walls were getting smaller the further down that they got, until finally hitting a solid wood door. Behind the door there was the laughing voices, "-ot himself slammed. Bastard hard it coming. Don't envy them though. Young girl up there. Gorgeous lumps if you know what I'm saying," There was another voice still laughing, but not the one that was talking.

Himiko Zakiyoshi:

Stohana Fushicho:

Noah Lane:

Kori Kuroshio:

Ariel Chromatica:

Ma'to Asari Shanti:

Lilica Argent:

September Taki:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On The Walls [B-Rank Mission]