HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Join the fight against the Gobi in the Land of Graves

Share | 

[Rift Sea] - The Lost Legacy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blade

PostSubject: [Rift Sea] - The Lost Legacy   9th January 2018, 3:48 pm

It was too late, they were going to end up getting away. With a roar, Aurora threw her arms out, a wave of magnetic force leaping forwards and pushing the bullets away, they weren't fired from an accelerator at this point and the strength wasn't enough to get them through the wall. So they were tossed aside. Aurora put her pistols away just in time to crouch and brace herself with her hands and feet. The ship was leaving now.

Rage bubbled inside of her, the sheer indignity of the fact they had taken one of her crew members infuriated her but she would find them, she had taken each face and put them to memory. She'd hunt them down and make them pay, tear their flesh from their bones, drown them in their own blood. Her fingers bit into the wood of the deck as it was wrenched into the air by the gargantuan beast traveling upwards. In any other circumstance Aurora would have been awestruck, amazed and enthralled by the beast that was taking her ship. A Golden Ceadues in a place it should not be, glorious, titanic. However she was angry and this beast was making her even angrier, it had taken her away from any chance to save her crew member or get revenge against Silver and his men. Aurora cried out in frustration as she was pulled into the Rift alongside her ship and her crew... Not many survived in this place but by sheer gumption and willpower, she was determined to. This world was going to quake for what it had done to her.

Spoiler:

~A message to all~

~When I enter the cbox, you will give me at least 5 minutes before asking me for anything. If you do not I reserve the right to hit one of your characters with any technique I wish... From any character I wish.~

This has been a friendly PSA from Dadmin Blade. Have a good day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zakiyoshi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Rift Sea] - The Lost Legacy   9th January 2018, 4:02 pm

Noah hardly grasped everything that went on around her in just the few seconds wherein everything changed. Turncoat or not, she'd had help in getting to Blaise before anything more could happen. But then... this... thing. The Courtesan herself had no idea what the monster was that was taking them away, but only when the ship was being torn out of the battle, and the Silver Spire being left to just the crew did Noah realise. She hardly kept her footing, throwing herself at the edge of the ship, arm reaching out towards Captain Silver's ship. Where her newest friend was going to meet their end. And there was nothing she could do. Every part of her soul wanted her to rush down there, give her own life to avenge Blaise if she couldn't get to him in time. Just around the time that Auro cried out, so did Noah. As the ship ducked and turned, Noah burst across the deck in a spring, catching something off the floor before it was swept off too. With a brief look she recognised it as Blaise's pendant. Not something she really knew much about. But it was theirs, so more valuable than any Devil Fruit. Wrapping and tying it around her ankle for the moment, hidden in the straps of her heels, she went to join Auro. Her body hurt, but they were going in to a new area. And for all her usual nature, it wouldn't be hard to see the loss was getting to her, "Captain, what do we do? What can I do?"

Himiko Zakiyoshi:

Stohana Fushicho:

Noah Lane:

Kori Kuroshio:

Ariel Chromatica:

Cassiel Ibwa:

Lilica Argent:

September Taki:

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

PostSubject: Re: [Rift Sea] - The Lost Legacy   9th January 2018, 5:01 pm

Avisa saw Mabi cartwheeling at her, trying not to laugh when she saw the illusion of her legs making a distinct wheel around her. And it was even harder not to get weirded out when she was sounding oh so polite while being a spinning circus freak of doom. She caught on that those kicks weren’t normal, recalling it happened before with Blaise and walked a few steps to the side, to avoid being hit and watched Mabi roll past.

Their ‘prize’? To denote someone to a mere object like that irritated Avisa, moreso since that became increasingly clear for her that ‘prize’ was Blaise. Now at most awake and alert, Avisa shared the rage Noah and Auro did, but she kept quiet rather than howl out like they did. That crew will pay for taking one of the crew. Even if he..she..they? were weird, technically all of the Silver Spire seemed to be a band of misfits. Feathers still attached lost their silvery sheen, the two shortsword feathers tied around a belt loop at either side of her hips. Avi didn’t even need to look to know Auro was more than just angry, furious wasn’t a word that’d do it justice either. Her attention was quickly drawn over to the large sea creature, eyes wide. She’s never heard of these things before, don’t know what they are other than big and terrifying. ...And their new boat apparently. Sweet mods, Auro. Of course Avisa couldn’t say that right now, nor could she really bring herself to. Instead, she just hobbled to the side rail and clung to it, completely lost as to what the hells is happening right now.

Rxn tier things:

Characters:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Rift Sea] - The Lost Legacy   9th January 2018, 5:46 pm

Entering the Rift Sea was for all intents quite an experience as things that one took for granted such as gravity were non-existent yet others which would normally not make sense were present such as oxygen for individuals to breathe. Or was it as unknown to them the only reason they currently were all suffering was because they were currently in a shell of gravity encasing the Golden Ceadues as well as them by proxy. Their view would be filled by distant starts and inky blackness which seemed to sum up the Rift Sea as a whole, occasionally in the distance as they moved they would see rifts opening up which brought with them a combination of light as well as a picture of where exactly they had been opening up. Still their trip was a short one as while the G. Ceadues hadn't really noticed it's hitchhikers, it would twist it's body in order to veer to the left causing them to be dislodged and end up careening into the void. Fortunately for them it would seem that the shell of gravity that had been encasing it had splintered off as well making their otherwise dangerous trip into a fatal one. Still unless any of them could detect the gravity encompassing them they would not know that it was gradually shrinking while their ship continued to spin aimlessly through the Rift Sea.

Gravity Shell:

Jax...Don't make me punch you in the face:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutobeginnings.forumsmotions.com Online
Blade

PostSubject: Re: [Rift Sea] - The Lost Legacy   12th January 2018, 3:37 pm

Once things had stabilised and she was no longer at risk of getting launched off her own ship, Auro stopped bracing herself and sat on her knees. She leaned back, resting on her heels and looked up at the sky around them, stars glittering above, seeming so close that she could reach out and grab one. Her hand reached up but came away empty. She was silent and so enthralled she didn't even realise that the Ceadues had launched them away. Aurora stared at her hand for a few moments before just putting it on the deck with the other and leaning down, pressing her forehead to them.

"Gaia, preserve us, please oh Mother of the Earth, bring us back to your embrace." She prayed, near silent so as not to show weakness to her crew, that wouldn't help in the slightest. She was going to get revenge on that crew but she wasn't even sure where she was or if she'd survive. How could she get revenge if she was dead? Her will was strong but this? This was a whole new level. This was a place she shouldn't be, this was not somewhere for her, never. She wanted to leave, she wanted to be on dry land or on the ocean again, safe, not hurtling through nothingness. Could she even do anything though? There wasn't even a wind or so it seemed, there was nothing, just silence and stars.

~A message to all~

~When I enter the cbox, you will give me at least 5 minutes before asking me for anything. If you do not I reserve the right to hit one of your characters with any technique I wish... From any character I wish.~

This has been a friendly PSA from Dadmin Blade. Have a good day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zakiyoshi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Rift Sea] - The Lost Legacy   17th January 2018, 7:52 am

Noah stood back taking everything in around them. Drifting aimlessly in space? Cool. She knew she should have been worried, yet she found herself feeling very serene. Without the fight going on she wandered off to find herself a drink below before returning to the deck. She quietly observed her captain praying, waiting until she was done to step forward and leave a bottle for her. "Avisa, one for you too." She called out and pointed at the second she left. She took the necklace from its hiding place around her ankle and stepped over to the railing. Looking at it she realised why she wasn't panicking. She was still thinking of their comrade, how it was her job to save him. And she failed. The third bottle she cracked open and drank like she hadn't touched any water in weeks. And poured the final sixth off the edge of the Spire. With her 'one for the fallen' done she returned back to Auro's side. And she sat a moment, before lying back on the deck. "It's beautiful. It just goes on and on. And it's beautiful." Then she went quiet, just watching those stars. And in that solitary, silent moment she uttered the phrase. "So, anyone fancy a quickie?" It was a joke, but it was still Noah being Noah, and she had faith.

Himiko Zakiyoshi:

Stohana Fushicho:

Noah Lane:

Kori Kuroshio:

Ariel Chromatica:

Cassiel Ibwa:

Lilica Argent:

September Taki:

Last edited by Zakiyoshi on 17th January 2018, 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

PostSubject: Re: [Rift Sea] - The Lost Legacy   17th January 2018, 1:48 pm

Avisa looked around, an even bigger black sea now around them. "Uh, yeah thanks", she said, taking the bottle and only really holding it. Avisa was too distracted by the stars around them to really do much else but stare. She walked over to the mast and climbed atop it, making it a perch that gave a much wider view of the stars and completely unable to really hear anything else being said at this point. The bird looked to each star, taking note of constellations of her own, some she knew from previous mythos, and where they were. She knew they were seen at night and she may as well utilize their time in the rift now to take into account everything of the night sky. There was just something that drew her to stare at the sky regardless of the time of day or night, and this would only benefit her in the long run.

Characters:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Rift Sea] - The Lost Legacy   19th January 2018, 2:35 pm

While the Rift Sea was a seemingly endless void, it was Avisa's knowledge of the constellations which would give her information that they were in fact not on Gaia anymore yet they were still within the same plane of existence. Where they were exactly she could not tell them perhaps it was because she wasn't truly attempting to navigate but merely trying to get a sense for their surroundings or perhaps it was because of the disorientation caused by the moving ship. Yet all was not lost as another rift would open and it seemed like their ship was in fact on course to going within it, they couldn't see what the rift contained so far but at least it wasn't the bleak nothingness that surrounded them. There was hope at the very least that they would be able to escape from the Rift Sea fortunately for them seeing as none of them were aware that the only thing keeping them alive in this vacuum was slowly shrinking with each passing moment.

Jax...Don't make me punch you in the face:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutobeginnings.forumsmotions.com Online
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Rift Sea] - The Lost Legacy   

Back to top Go down

[Rift Sea] - The Lost Legacy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1